• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Teacher Finds a Master Ch. 04

Teacher Finds a Master Ch. 04

123

Mastered in school

Mrs Watson was hoping Danny would become bored with a woman twenty years his senior, and leave her in peace. Of course he was finding it awesome blackmailing a teacher into being his sex slave, and was in no hurry to set her free. He kept her busy with a relentless combination of sex and humiliation, not giving her a chance to think of a way out of the dreadful predicament. She had to bow to his power, even though as a teacher and an adult, she rightfully had authority over him.

Tomorrow she would be back in school teaching a class of eighteen year olds. While at home a young eighteen year old was in charge of her, and he was certainly teaching her.

Young lovers declare, I'm yours. Mrs Watson found herself not only declaring she was his, but went further still, affirming he owned her like an object. He treated her like a sex object, which was humiliating, yet it had her panting for more. They both knew she had fallen from being a responsible adult, to become nothing more than a humble slave. She of course regretted the loss of morals, while he was proud of his prowess.

What worried her at the moment was how this status would affect her job. It was all right for him, his parents were wealthy, but she needed to earn a living. A teacher couldn't be a sex slave, it was morally incompatible with the job.

***

'I need to go to a supermarket for food. We can't keep ordering pizza, it's too expensive,' Mrs Watson told him.

A stern look from him was all it took. 'Sorry, master, may your humble slave go shopping?' she asked.

'Why not buy on line?' he asked.

'In the store they have bargains. Products close to the sell by date, promotions, that sort of thing, master,' she explained.

At least it would give her a rest away from him for an hour or two. A coffee in the store cafe while reading a magazine, would be a welcome respite.

'Alright, go and get dressed, slave,' he ordered.

It seemed he didn't trust her out alone.

***

How was her young master going to dress her up this time? What looked alright on a young irresponsible teenager, looked terrible on a thirty-eight year old woman. Last time they went out she had been humiliated, and that proved what she suspected. Being embarrassed sexed her up, and being humiliated stoked her boiler to bursting point.

If he played her right, which he had the ability to do, she would become so sexed up, she would do anything for him. Though she had to admit it was worse than that. Over the last few weeks he had trained her to be his sex slave, ready to obey his every whim. An unfortunate need to be dominated, meant she enthusiastically co-operated in her training, and her downfall into a pitiable, obedient slave. If she had realised how effective his training would be, she wouldn't have co-operated in her own demise.

Facing a mirror she twirled the dress, bought by him. The short dress was bad enough, but without panties it was frightful. If someone she knew saw her, it would be embarrassing. It would certainly make the shopping trip an adventure, though sometimes she just needed a rest from it all.

Yet again she wondered at how stupid she had been to fall into this trap. It had been of her own making, because she looked online for a strong man to share her life. It had to be admitted, a master was looked for and she thought he was the ideal man. It turned out to be Danny, an eighteen year old student. He blackmailed her into submitting to him, and so her life was taken over by a young boy. Every minute of the last few weeks had been dominated by him.

It was true, she enjoyed the sex, which was innovative and vigorous. He was teaching this teacher a lot about sex. She giggled, sounding like a young girl. He was invigorating her, making her feel young and attractive.

***

They walked into the store pushing a trolley, almost like a normal everyday couple.

'One of those,' he said, pointing.

Bending to the low shelf for a box of cereal was meant to be a challenge. She was showing off her ass to her master, as there was no one else around. It was with some relief that she dropped the packet into their trolley. Walking around a market in a short light dress without panties was bad enough. With shiny piercings in her pussy lips, and a slave number tattoo above her shaved pussy, an ordinary shopping trip became an adventure.

Danny was suspicious when she readily bent over. His teacher slave was usually reticent when flaunting her body in public. Showing off her sex in a store should have been a moral struggle for her.

'Are you wearing a thong, slave?' he asked.

'Nothing, as ordered, master,' she said, with a look of innocence.

She guessed what was next, and inwardly groaned. He made a small gesture with his hand, which she always followed dutifully at home. Without a second thought she lifted the hem to show off a smoothly shaved pussy, decorated with two piercing rings. Confirming she had obeyed her master fully, became second nature. His training had been thorough, as she found herself responding obediently to every command, wherever they were.

The sound of customers slowly approaching made her nervous. She stared at his hand, willing him to make the sign allowing the hem to be dropped. She stood submissively with the skirt held up, showing off everything from the belly down. The happy shoppers approaching from behind, were unaware of her sordid stance.

'Your master is very pleased with his slave. You've learnt to be obedient to your masters commands,' Danny said.

'Thank you, master. May slave drop the dress, master,' she hurried him.

'That's an idea. Maybe your master will drop that dress, and you can shop naked,' he smiled

Mrs Watson shivered in fright. There was also a sliver of excitement underneath the fear. She could feel a warmth between her legs, and was sure she was opening up to the idea of being naked. It was terrible to realise she would obey even if ordered to shop naked. The very idea of it was also arousing.

His hand waggled, indicated she could relax. A sigh of relief revealed the tension she had been under. Danny watched her carefully, seeing her obedience had indeed overruled her natural reticence. In the sex store, and again here, she was obeying him. It would be interesting to see how far she would go in school tomorrow.

'Look through that discount basket for anything we might need, slave,' he ordered.

Without a thought she bent over and delved in, to rummage through out of date items. At first she hesitated when realising her bottom was on show. She turned her head to see her master strolling up the aisle. There were people up close, and they would be able to see the lower half of her cheeks.

She had been ordered to examine everything in the basket, so she had to continue.

'Nice ass, girl,' Billy said.

'If you want a hand in there, just say,' Neil sniggered.

'Or you want something else in there, I've got it,' Billy said.

Mrs Watson felt the short dress pull further up her thighs, to uncover more of her bottom. She was dying from shame, yet couldn't break the habit of obedience to her master. She would have to carry on looking in the basket as ordered, and endure the rude remarks.

There was just the last can in the bottom of the display to examine. She hesitated for just a moment, knowing the extra reach would uncover more of her naughty bits. Stretching for the item separated her legs, as she precariously balanced on one foot. The two guys were still there, making dirty suggestions and lewd observations.

'If you fall in I'll help you out,' Neil chuckled.

'If you fall in, I'll help myself,' Billy added.

'Yea, it say's everything in the basket is fifty cents. I'll buy you for that,' Neil laughed.

'That makes you a real cheap whore,' Billy laughed, with his friend.

With a hand balancing on the large tin of pineapples, it rolled among the other tins. She lost her balance and tumbled upside down, with her head and a hand preventing her from falling completely in. She was precariously balanced with the dress flopping down over her tummy. Not wearing panties meant everything was on show to the two nasty guys.

She felt hands around her legs, and others gripping her breasts. If she hadn't asked for this she would have screamed the place down. The way she was dressed, what did she expect.

They lifted her out of the basket, and held her upside down. Her breasts fell out the top of the dress, and the hem fell around her waist. One of them gripped her legs holding her still, while the other groped her breasts.

'Nice tits!' Neil said.

'Well, get a hold of her, so I can feel them,' Billy complained.

'Please, put me down, please,' she tried for sympathy.

'You can have the rest of her,' Neil said.

'I can't get my cock out while holding her,' Billy pointed out.

'I'm not getting that thing out of your trousers,' Neil said.

'No! Please, you can't do things to me! Not here in the store!' Mrs Watson pleaded.

'She's right, well have to take the bitch out to the van,' Billy said.

'You can have her cunt, and I'll fuck those sweet lips,' Neil said.

'It's a deal,' Billy agreed.

She stopped wriggling on hearing the shocking agreement. What kind of monsters were they to do that? The guy holding her by the legs turned her the right way up, but her legs were weak with fear. She slipped from his grasp to land on the floor in a heap. So shocked was she, it took a moment to realise she'd slipped out of the loose dress.

She was sitting on the cold floor of a store, naked! Not totally naked. She wore flat shoes, and a push up bra, that's all.

'Hi guys, you messing with my friend,' Danny pleasantly spoke.

'Hi Danny, just playing around, teasing,' Billy said.

Both the guys laughed, though not revealing any pleasantness. Danny pulled his teacher to her feet, and she scuttled to hide behind him. She hid her face in his back, not wanting to be recognised, or even seen.

Danny winked at his two friends and they walked off, job done.

'You are such a dirty little slut, I can't leave you alone for one minute. You were going to run off to fuck those boys,' he chastised her.

He held her bare shoulders to look closely in her face. She was totally beaten, and capitulated under the harsh rebuke.

'Don't deny it, your pussy shows how excited you are. What do you have to say for yourself, dirty slut,' he heavily asked.

Through suppressed sobs, she acknowledged his censure.

'Sorry, master. Your dirty slut slave, has been very bad. Your obedient slave needs her master to look after her. Please master, your slave needs looking after, she needs her master to make all decisions for her. Your dutiful slave will obey her master in all things without question, and be a good slave girl. Please keep me as your slave, please, master,' she begged.

Danny keenly observed the teacher beseeching him to master her. How different she looked and behaved from when he had seen her in school. She was on her knees in a store, naked, begging for him to be her master. She was most certainly broken in, as the web site had described. He'd followed the slave training recommendations, and they had worked!

'You've lost your morals. You'll have to do as you're told from now on, won't you,' he stated.

'Yes, master. Your dutiful slave promises to dedicate herself to complying with her master's orders,' she eagerly confirmed.

'We had better get you some clothes,' he said.

Mrs Watson suddenly became aware of her nakedness, and tried to cover herself.

'Push the trolley,' he told her.

She took the instruction as a punishment. With both hands on the trolley her nakedness was on show to anyone who cared to look. There were few in the store at that time of night, but there were security cameras, and she wondered who was watching her. Was one of her past student's avidly watching his teacher, running around the store naked.

The clothing section wasn't far and few had seen her, but they hadn't taken much notice. It was a comment on the stores rough clientele that they hadn't been reported to security yet. She wanted to lunge at the racks to pull on anything that came to hand. Instead she walked beside her master, awaiting his decision on what she was to wear.

'These will do, put them on,' he said, at last.

Eagerly she pulled on the stretchy yoga shorts. They fit like a second skin. To her shame, she was still enflamed, and it showed as an enormous camel toe. When aroused her sex engorged big and puffy. It looked as though she were carrying a sign announcing her sexual arousal. Her body was saying, I'm ready and waiting, and I don't care who knows.

The top was a neon pink, nylon boob tube. It didn't so much hide her breasts as highlight them. If she ran they would bounce out the top. The deep cleavage was held by the push up bra, and the top stuck to them.

With the labels dangling she had to be checked out. The checkout girl looked at her with enquiring eyes, wondering where the woman's clothes were. The girl shrugged and took payment. The clothes Mrs Watson now wore were worthless, which was just how she felt.

***

Mrs Watson was surprised she was allowed to go to school. She wasn't surprised to be wearing a more casual dress than usual, but it was a relief that it wasn't against the school dress code. After wearing almost nothing in public, she felt overdressed.

'The collar, master?' she enquired.

'It won't come off without a magnetic key attuned to the collar. We don't have it, and I don't know where to get one,' Danny explained.

Without complaint she automatically accepted his word as an order. She was nervous about teaching while wearing a slave collar, but he was right, it looked like expensive jewellery. It looked like a simple bar of Scandinavian silver circling her neck.

Avoiding the teachers room, she walked the familiar corridor to her classroom. As usual the students parted for her. All the guys knew Mrs Watson's high heel clip clop, and they turned to smile at her. It wasn't respect the guys were showing, they had stopped whatever they were doing to watch her breasts sway as she walked past. To their delight the large breasts bounced more than usual. They would have been shocked to know she was wearing a tiny bra, which was all the underwear she was allowed to wear.

Someone had turned down the temperature on the air conditioning, and the thin dress showed off her hardening nipples. The push up bra didn't cover her nipples at all, and her nipples pointed out that fact. Despite the students reaction, she carried on with the lesson, ignoring their stares and grins. The lesson was over at last, and she retreated to a rest room. Her master had obviously fixed the air conditioning somehow, and this showed he was going to be controlling her in school.

On returning to her classroom she found a note from him, which confirmed her fears. He'd placed panties in her bag with instructions to wear them. In the store cupboard she pulled them on, then rejoined her class. The word had got out that Mrs Watson was showing off her nipples. This class was disappointed, as she had pushed up the temperature.

Knowing what she had to do next made her nervous.

'Alright, settle down. I'll give you this lesson to review your assignments, then they must be given in. If you have any questions, I'll take a look at your work. So, take advantage of me while you can,' she said.

Even that controversial statement had been dictated to her by her master. Knowing someone here would be reporting her behaviour back to her master, was demeaning. After what happened in the supermarket with those two boys, she'd lost the will to fight him. From that moment on, she was completely subdued, and could no longer question his commands.

Knowing she would carry out his instructions to the letter, left her feeling weak and foolish. The catch holding the zip had been undone, and she could feel the zip riding up the back of the dress. Her bottom wasn't big, but the dress was tight, and her master had picked this dress for this moment. Instead of feeling put upon, she felt proud that he took the trouble to manipulate her.

'Just re-write that paragraph and it will be fine,' Mrs Watson re-assured a student.

Bending over another student's desk, she felt the zip pull up a little more. She dare not turn around to look at the boy behind her, in case he noticed what was happening. He had! Hearing his astonished reaction confirmed the worst. James' request for help was vague. When she stood up from his desk, she could feel the back of the dress beginning to flap in two parts. It was her imagination, though it soon would be, as the zip was now around her upper thigh.

One by one the guys began to ask for help, especially the ones at the front of the class. The clever ones had a clear reason for her to bend over their work. Feeling the zip creep upward was an agony of anticipation, almost painful. Wearing a thin lacy pair of panties made it all the more embarrassing. She stood up wondering if her panties were on show yet.

'What about the last paragraph, miss. Does that sum up the whole assignment well enough?' he asked.

With a heavy sigh she bent over his desk again. She felt the zip travel over her bottom, now well past her thighs. The boys sitting behind her had a glimpse of her white panties. The excited murmurs confirmed she was right. Usually she wore comfortable, sensible panties. Although these were too light and thin for her, she figured younger teachers wouldn't have a problem with them. For a moment she concentrated on trying to feel how well they covered her bottom. It was dreadful feeling the thin cotton was plastered between her cheeks. Showing off her panty clad bottom to her class, as ordered by a mere teenager, was humiliating.

She felt the inevitable result. Her lips were becoming engorged, and her breathing more rapid. She tried to concentrate on the boy's project in front of her, only a disturbing image came to mind.

***

She was being naughty in class by showing off her panties, and this boy decided to chastise her. While she was bent over his desk he took advantage, and began to spank her. She was an experienced teacher, yet this young eighteen year old was spanking her in her very own classroom!

There was nothing she could do or say, as she deserved it. If the principal found out she was flaunting her rear, she would be in serious trouble, so she dare not say a word against being spanked. With the rest of the class encouraging him, and telling her how bad she was, she felt terribly humiliated. Hearing them draw lots, as to who would be next, she realised all her students were lining up to spank her.

Her sex felt as though it would explode!

***

'That's fine, Billy,' she said, and straightened up. 'Alright, one more can have me,' she relented.

The class complained, but she didn't think it possible to survive much more. The dress fell into place covering her bottom. Knowing it would open up when bending over another boy's desk, was dreadful. Showing off the white panties was bad enough, but her engorged lips were beginning to make an appearance between her thighs while bent over.

So that's why her master had shown her pictures of her rear, when practising a straight leg bend. She now knew what she was showing off to these eighteen year old boys, making it all the more shameful. Her sex was always big and puffy when aroused, and it was pushing out between her thighs.

Bending over the guy's work, she was displaying her bottom and her engorged lips. She imagined them digging each other in the ribs, and having a silent laugh at their teacher's mistake. They must think it a stupid gaff, and wouldn't believe it was carried out on purpose. Even if thought a mistake, and the principal found out, she would be given a severe warning. What would happen if anyone found out she were being manipulated by a pupil in school?

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Teacher Finds a Master Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds