• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Two Mothers, Two Daughters Pt. 02

Two Mothers, Two Daughters Pt. 02

123456...10

This is part 2 of chapter 7 in this story of two families that have known each other for years and that have now entered into a new lifestyle for some of them.

Since forewarned is forearmed I tell anyone reading this is an incest story with overtones of cuckoldry. The heart of the cuckold part of the story will be in the next chapter when the father's get directly involved in their wives lifestyles. There is also an exploration of some very light bondage in this chapter with some fetish play involved.

As always all the characters are over 18 years of age.

*****

"You know Katie when Trish told me your plans for tonight I started thinking about how much money you and Donna could make. I mean besides this streaming thing there will be huge opportunities that I think will come your way now. I just want you both to know that I know a good number of people in the adult industry. If you need contacts or advice it will be my pleasure to help you both out," Joanna offered as she let her hands wander over Katie's still naked body. She didn't yet realize the irony of what she had just told the two of them.

She loved the feel of her best friend's daughter's curves and leaned in to give her a kiss. Katie gave herself willingly and left Trish and Donna watching as the two dominant women in the room enjoyed their first ever kiss.

It was interrupted though by the sound of an incoming Skype invite on Katie's computer. As they broke the kiss Joanna whispered, "I want to taste both of your pussies tonight; I want both your mom and you to cum in my mouth okay?"

Katie nodded a vigorous yes and hit accept on the computer. For the first time she heard the voice of their contributor and what she said left three of the women with their jaws hanging. The screen was facing away from Joanna and so she couldn't see who was on the other end of the video call but she smiled broadly when she heard the comment.

Katie and Donna were staring at the face of a beautiful woman so that settled the debate of their fan's sex. She was a light complexioned woman with pure blonde hair that cascaded down past her shoulders. She wore what looked like a leather bustier that lifted her breasts and supported them from underneath. They were completely exposed and capped with smallish pink nipples that were obviously erect.

"Hello Katie and Donna, I want to thank the both of you, that was by far the hottest dirtiest thing I have ever seen and I've seen a lot. Joanna would you please do the honors of the formal introductions?" she said into the camera. She was grinning from ear to ear as she said this.

As she said this all three heads in the room turned to a smiling Joanna for some answers.

Katie, Donna, Trish, may I have the pleasure of introducing one of my closest friends, lovers and associates in the world of Adult Entertainment, Aiden Starr," Joanna said proudly.

Neither Katie nor Donna had ever heard of the woman but Trish's jaw dropped again. She knew of Aiden Starr from her internet porn surfing, she also knew that the woman shared the same type of interests as her mother. She was a dominatrix and Mistress in most of the videos she had ever seen and she found herself secretly hoping that Joanna would introduce her to this porn goddess in person.

Her mind was quickly filled with fantasies of being shared by both her own mistress and Aiden. It made her shudder visibly and reach down and surreptitiously play with her pussy.

Trish had also been noticed by the porn star and stood next to her mother shyly staring at the ground.

"Wow, I guess I shouldn't be surprised Jo," Donna said with a smile. She had never known that Joanna's sex life extended to professionals.

"Ms. Starr I can only hope you feel like you got your money's worth, that was so extremely generous of you! Really though it should be us thanking you!" Katie said with a huge smile.

"Oh don't you worry sweetie, I just hope that you are an honorable young lady!"

"Well of course, but I don't understand what exactly do you mean?" Katie asked feeling slightly confused.

"Remember your agreement about allowing me to play with you and your lovely mother if we ever meet? Well I think you should ask Joanna exactly what she had planned for the second half of your evening!" Aiden said with chuckle.

"Jo why don't you be a dear and tell this gorgeous young thing what you had called me about earlier. Then tell that other little nymph standing next to you to smile for me, it seems you still excel at finding the one's that look like that photo of your own little girl!" Aiden kept on.

"Well Katie, Donna I kind of thought that I would invite the two of you to accompany me and Trish to this special club I know about. It's a club for couples into discipline and fetish playing and Aiden is one of the Directors. She is usually there a few times a month and I really want her to meet..."

"Hold on Jo, did you just call your new toy Trish?...Did you really? Oh my God you did didn't you? That's a collar too; you've actually collared her too? Was she the one making you scream like that...oh my god what time can I expect all of you, I'll set up a special room with only a handful of onlookers if that's okay."

Joanna laughed because Aiden knew everyone of her deepest dirtiest fantasies. She had played those fantasies out with other young women who looked like Trish and they had even spoken of what it might take to make her fantasy a reality.

"Pet lift your head and say a proper hello to my very good friend Aiden. When you address her though make sure you do it properly like I've been teaching you!" Jo instructed her daughter.

"Hello Mistress Starr, it's very nice to meet you!" Trish answered shyly but with confidence.

"Well now Trish, tell me the relationship you have with my friend Joanna other than being her beautiful little pet," Aiden asked.

As interested as she was in playing with Katie and Donna she could see an all out orgy in her near future if she could get Joanna on board. She was pretty confident in her ability to do that because she had never met a woman with such a depth of sexual hunger, they had both hit it off right away.

Trish let out a small smile and then proudly told her mother's friend, "My Mistress is also my mother. She is my owner and trainer and she has complete control of my body and soul!"

"Jo, I am seriously impressed, that was a very nice answer pet. How long has your mommy owned you like this?"

"Just since this Wednesday night, I know I have so much to learn because I want to be the best pet I can be for her and...her friends too," Trish added the last part hoping to pique Aiden's interest.

She of course had no idea that her tease was unnecessary but she couldn't help but let a real smile cross her lips when she her heard the blonde's response.

"Well I am glad to hear that darling because your owner had already told me she had a new project she wanted me to help her with tonight. Of course being the dirty minx she is she never let on that it was going to be you, her daughter. If she wasn't a true top I might be tempted to spank her a little myself"

"Listen you dirty wench if you don't shut up right now I might just change my mind and stay here tonight. Then not only will you miss out on be tutor to my daughter but also maybe being allowed to play with my best friend and her daughter too!" Joanna shot back with a smile.

"Okay, okay, what time should I have the set up ready for you?"

"Ladies I don't know about you but I'm kind of famished and haven't eaten since this afternoon. May I suggest we dine at the club; it's an experience you will never get anywhere else. That is if the kitchen is up and running tonight, Aiden?"

"Of course it is my sister, I haven't eaten yet so I'll have them set a big table for five. I'll have it ready in one hour can you be here by then?"

Joanna looked towards Katie for an answer not even acknowledging Donna, it was a tease but she fully intended to help Katie explore Donnas' natural submissive side.

Now that the show was over and Katie knew what the atmosphere would be like tonight she leaned over and whispered the switch word 'Goddess' for her mother. She was going to have them play with the sub/ Dom role tonight especially since it seemed to be the theme of where they were heading tonight.

"Well I think me and my pet will be ready by then too!" she answered with pride while stroking Donnas' hair.

Aiden heard Katie and wondered if she could be that doubly lucky, two novice slaves to play with tonight. Well even if she wasn't, the one was more than enough especially since Joanna and she had role played the whole thing so many times. It would be interesting to see if Jo would really go as far with her real daughter as she had with the other girls.

"Okay you heard the young Mistress; we will be there in an hour. Be ready for a very memorable night because my pet sure is, aren't you baby!"

"Yip, Yip, Yip!" Trish barked and panted excitedly.

"Girls, the theme for the evening is sultry and slutty please dress appropriately. Oh and by the way no undergarments will be permitted except for the one's my pet will be wearing!" Joanna said as she led Trish into her bedroom to select her wardrobe.

"Honey..." Donna started but was quickly rebuffed by Katie.

"Honey? Is that anyway to address your mistress pet?" she scolded.

"Ummm okay then Goddess; I need you to turn the switch off for a little while. Please while it's just the two of us," Donna asked softly.

Katie was concerned over Donnas' need to pause their role play game so of course she agreed.

"Honey I just want us to talk a little bit about where we want things to go for us tonight. I am perfectly comfortable with playing along to a degree, it gets me hot and wet letting you control me. I've told you many times already that I need that from you also but I don't see myself being comfortable with going as far as Jo plans on taking Trish. I love them both and Jo is my best friend the same way Trish is yours but I want the best of both worlds with you my darling, a loving daughter and a strict mistress. Do you think you can keep that in mind for us honey, please?" Donna said while looking deep into her daughter's eyes.

"Of course mom tonight has already been so fucking amazing. I cannot believe we both had the nerve to do what we just finished doing and to get paid so much money for one hour! Trust me mommy, I have heard your reluctance a couple of times already and I'm on the same page as you. I want the same but tonight is about going someplace special according to Jo. It's a place that caters to that fetish so for us I say when in Rome...you just follow my lead and remember our safe word tonight okay?" Katie said confidently which helped calm Donna down and reassure her.

"Okay my cootie," Donna said using the safe word that was also the pet name she had for Katie when she was younger. She used to tease her by calling her Katie Cootie whenever the young girl was doing something especially cute or funny. It had always made Katie burst into giggles at hearing the name and it still brought a huge smile to her face.

So while Trish and Jo were in the other room Donna picked out a silvery shimmery dress that she had gotten last week at Katie's friend's shop. It had an amazingly daring plunge almost all the way down to her navel and it was perfect because it was designed specifically for going braless.

The sides of her gorgeous 34dd breasts were on full view and it wouldn't take much of a turn to expose a nipple every now and then. To make it even sluttier the length stopped about six inches below her pussy and she knew that plenty of people would be getting a full view of her partially shaved bush. Her hair was trimmed almost to skin length fully exposing her sexy lips but at the top was a generous tuft of hair that Jack always appreciated.

"Mom I want to shave you bare this weekend, I know you said this is how daddy likes it but I think we need to assert ourselves with him in some ways. I want to send you home with your pussy completely clean so he knows who you did it for," Katie said while pulling her own dress on.

"Whatever my mistress wants my mistress gets! Will you do the honors of shaving me or should I do it myself?" Donna asked. She also knew that Jack would see it and realize she shaved for Katie but she was of the same mind as her daughter right now, since he knew it was time to push the envelope some.

Katie was thinking of their plans for Sunday night when a wicked smile crossed her lips.

"No mommy I think we just might let my neighbor Robbie get a thrill out of shaving you. I told her that we would have dinner with her and her husband Bobby Sunday night. I figured we could all have dinner here and see how the evening goes... If it all goes well we can start our playtime with her shaving your pussy for me!"

Donna was once again amazed at how wrapped up in her sexuality Katie was, it made her hot to know that such a young sex obsessed woman was in control of their sex lives. She now realized that fantasies were things of the past for her also, she knew that all she had to was ask her loving daughter and the young woman would make anything a reality for her.

"Oh baby, you are such a wickedly naughty offspring. That sounds delightful and Robbie is quite an eyeful too. It's hard to believe that you are the fruit of my pussy honey..." Donna joked.

"Oh be real mommy, you are just as much of a slut as I am. It just took you so much longer to get in touch with your true self inside. What a waste daddy was in helping you be who you really are but then again it had to be his selfish male ego. Don't worry about that anymore though we are going to teach daddy about ego wont we. I can't wait to take you in his bed while some other guy is maybe fucking you from behind... how about Scott mom. Can you picture daddy sitting in a chair watching Scott fuck you while I grind y pussy in your face. Just think of what his face will look like when he see's Scott's balls pulse and fill his wife's pussy with a young man's cum," she was telling her mother all of this while reaching under the dress and fondling her pussy once more.

"Oh...yes honey, Scott would be perfect...have you spoken to him. He had such a wonderful looking cock last week," Donna asked while panting.

"Of course I spoke to him mother, how else was I going to set us up with him for tomorrow night!" she said and nipped Donnas' earlobe. She then quickly withdrew her hand leaving Donna panting heavily wanting more.

"Serious honey, we are going to see Scott tomorrow night?" Donna asked huskily.

"Well yes, it was a tossup between Scott or Naomi and Trina. I picked Scott so we can enjoy him together plus I wanted you to enjoy your first extramarital cock with me tomorrow night and it had to be a special one. I think you will agree Scott is carrying some special equipment wouldn't you my horny mom?" Katie continued to tease.

Donna was nodding yes when Joanna reappeared with Trish behind her. The sight of the young woman brought all thought of tomorrow night to a halt. Joanna had outfitted her daughter in a vinyl black raincoat that screamed slut at anyone looking and underneath it she wore nothing but undergarments. The bra was lined with small little metal studs and was made of bright red leather. The matching panties were also leather but with a slit down the middle exposing her pussy for all to see.

Attached to the panties were black lace garters and they held up bright red fishnet stockings. It all went perfectly with Trish's free flowing bright red locks. Of course the finishing touch to Trish's outfit was a leash that was now attached to the black diamond encrusted collar she was wearing.

The leash was held by Joanna who had changed into a full on black leather dominatrix outfit complete with 5 inch stiletto heels. Her corset was tied in the back and pushed her own 34 dd's up and out proudly. She finished her outfit with a black leather mini skirt that had a fishnet backing so her ass was openly on display.

She handed Katie a bow wrapped box and told her with a wicked smile," I got this for your pet my darling girl. It's up to you how far you feel like making your pet follow me and Trish but she should at least wear this even if you only play like this part time."

Katie untied the bow and inside the box found a matching diamond studded collar for her own mother. She smiled and approached Donna who looked on with both excitement and apprehension in her eyes.

Katie didn't even ask because that isn't what a mistress does but as she reached around to put the collar on she whispered to Donna, "Just remember who will always be your little Katie Cootie mommy!"

Donna felt the apprehension flow out of her body and was even the first one to ask, "Mistress does Mistress Joanna have an extra leash?"

Joanna laughed out loud loving the sight in front of her and walked into the living room and returned with a matching leash.

"Look at these two beautiful pets my darling, let's take them out for a walk and show them off to people who can appreciate them," she told Katie.

Katie was smiling as she led her mother out of the bedroom; she had wondered where did Joanna keep producing all of these goodies like Trish's raincoat. Then she noticed that when Joanna had snuck in earlier she hadn't come in empty handed as evidenced by the shopping bags in the room.

"My god Jo, when did you find the time to do all this?" Katie asked motioning towards the bags.

"Well my dear I got the collar when I got Trish's, just a gut feeling your pet might like one too. The rest, well I do have two personal assistants you know!" she said with a laugh as the four women left the apartment building and headed right into the limousine outside.

As the two couples started riding towards their destination all over the city Donna and Katie were the talk of the internet. Watching them had awoken the incest bug big time in Robbie, Katie's upstairs neighbor and she was busy fucking her husband's balls off. Of course while she was doing it she was all the time envisioning her father as the one fucking her. She even went as far as calling her husband daddy over and over again.

Naomi the boutique owner who had once been lucky enough to spend some time between Katie's thighs was busy slamming a strap on into her younger lover's pussy. The girl's name was Trina and Katie had actually introduced them and the both of them had some serious incest fantasies revolving around mother and daughter sex. Of course they weren't the only ones fucking in Naomi's loft either, there was a wild orgy taking place with about 25 women all writhing around and fucking each other. Naomi was only one of many people who had hosted a party to watch the streaming event. She had even gone as far as having her 55 inch TV hooked up to their computer so both mother and daughter could be seen by all.

It was like this not just in NYC but in lots of other markets too, somehow the word of mouth about tonight's show had gone viral and even though they weren't yet aware of it Katie and Donna were the hottest internet sensations ever made. The counter had finally stopped just shy of 7000 viewers for their debut show but most of those 7000 people had other's watching with them. It wasn't too hard to believe that more than 50,000 people might have seen their show tonight. While 50,000 people might not sound like a lot one could only imagine how much the viewership would grow by next week's show.

The only thing that kept them from being viral on the net was the amazing security that Trish had been able to arrange. There were more than few angry hackers right now scratching their heads about why it had been impossible to hack the feed and tape it. If that had happened Katie and Donna would be on every available clip site across the country, maybe even around the world.

123456...10
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Two Mothers, Two Daughters Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds