• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Angel Wrestling League Ch. 04

Angel Wrestling League Ch. 04

12

Hey guys, sorry for the delay in chapters. I've known since I started this venture how I wanted the story to play out exactly. The timetable is to have all 20+ chapters done by the end of the year, but that may be a little ambitious. I appreciate all the support, though, and if you have any questions about anything feel free to ask them in the comments below!

*****

I turned on a burst of speed as we rounded the last corner. Isabelle wasn't about to just let me coast to my first victory as she began to match me stride for stride. I put my head down and fought through the pain as I pushed myself farther than I ever had before... And beat her by three steps.

Bent over in exhaustion, I was wiped from the little over two mile race we had just completed. Isabelle walked up with a small grin covering her face and I quickly found myself matching it. It was the first time I had ever beaten her in anything. I was definitely proud. She had her hands over her head, gasping for air, and a full smile reached my lips.

"Only took me three weeks before I could beat you in a race, Iz, in another three I'll be able to kick your ass." I playfully shoved her.

"Please," she joked in between gasps, "It will take at least four more weeks for that to happen."

I laughed and grabbed a towel as we headed towards the locker room. Life had been pretty good the past few days. I'd finally gotten my first win. And it had even been against a veteran. Veronica flushed in the face every time she saw that silver bikini hanging in my locker. Needless to say, after all the cruelty I had endured the past few weeks that silver trophy was shown off repeatedly. That is until Alex told me to stop.

I smacked Isabelle's ass when we made it to the locker room and ran off to shower to get ready to go out. Our friend group, which was pretty bad ass to start with, was off to celebrate. Kayla had toppled Irene the night before and everyone was ecstatic. Mira claimed that she'd gone straight for her shower head when she'd gotten home that night. I forced myself to push the image out of my mind as I hurried to avoid being late.

------------------------------------------

Everyone around the table coughed and then took a deep breath as we finished our eighth round of Grey Goose. We were all drunk off our asses and having a good time. Jillian and Kayla were going shot for shot trying to drink the other under the table. Including the shots we'd shared they were on drink number fourteen. Eve, who had just discovered her Irish accent, was spouting off to whoever would listen. Mira had "accidentally" left her phone in the car and she, Alex and Whitney were in an intense game of 'Never Have I Ever' while Veronica and I were laughing as if we'd been best friends for years.

"Don't you worry. I kicked her ass," Kayla was clapping out every word, "And then I fucked it! Your tiger has been avenged!"

Jillian slammed her next shot glass down, "Fuck, I might as well stay this drunk. I have to get the tattoo tomorrow. I still don't even know where I want to put it."

"Why would you get a tattoo if you don't even know where you want it? Seems stupid to me." Veronica tapped my arm and I snorted and caught a case of the giggles.

"They're called tattoo bets, and they're somewhat common throughout the league." Isabelle answered from up above me.

"Isabelle!" I looked straight up, stupidly, "You're here! I'm so happy you came!"

She smirked as she started playing with my hair, "Whitney invited me."

"Uh, excuse me. Who are you?" Veronica butted in.

"She used to be Whitney's trainer," Eve answered in her Irish accent, "now she trains Cara."

Veronica threw her hands up, "Well you have your work cut out for you. That's a lost cause if I've ever seen one."

Alex put a hand on my elbow to stop me from replying. Instead, I got up and went over to the bar. I wasn't drunk enough for this. A hand slipped up around my waist and before I could protest I saw two emerald green eyes peering back at me.

"You just missed Isabelle insulting Veronica. It was a thing of beauty, if I do say so myself."

"I hate that bitch, Whit, I really do. I can't stand her." I sighed, "What is a tattoo bet, anyway? When Jillian and Irene were wrestling everyone was screaming about tigers and Yorkies. The past week Jill has been lamenting about tigers and now Izzy and Jill are talking about tattoos. I'm confused."

Whitney looked up in contemplation, "It started back in season two. You know how wrestlers can place anal bets? Like the loser gets fucked in the ass? Well tattoo bets are similar, but a step farther. The loser has to tattoo the winner's favorite animal onto her body. If Jillian would have won then Irene would have to get a Yorkie tattoo. Instead, she won, so Jill has to get a tiger. It can be anywhere on your body.

"A tattoo guy comes in twice a month to do them. People who lost usually have that week off so they can honor their bets. Fortunately for Jillian, Irene now has to tattoo a panda somewhere on her body since Kayla beat her last night."

"Oh, so do they have to be big? And do they happen all the time?" I shuddered at the thought of ending up with tattoos covering every inch of my body.

"Not really." She turned around and lifted up her hair. Sure enough at the base of her neck was a two inch tall picture of a baby panda. "It just has to be recognizable."

My alcohol influenced brain was slow on the uptake, "Does this mean you lost to Kayla, too?"

"Almost everyone lost to Kayla last year. She made it to the finals."

"Does that mean...?"

"Yes, Jillian lost in the semis to Kayla. She has a panda on the back of her right calf. And to answer your earlier question: no, they're not that common. Really only happen on special occasions. Like if two wrestlers despise each other. Or if two wrestlers are both highly ranked. In the case of Kayla and Irene it's both. Irene's a cunt. But, sometimes, people do it just to do it. Still, when the tattoo guy comes there's usually at least eight to ten girls waiting for him."

"How many tattoos do you have?

"Come on now, Cara. You saw me naked. There was this whole thing where we wrestled, then had sex." The corners of her mouth were twisted up as she goaded me.

I refused to let the issue rest "I was trying to NOT look at your body. I was already way too turned on as it was!"

Sober me wouldn't have said that. She had one of those full-fledged trademark Whitney grins on her face. "I've been in five tattoo bets. I won two and lost three. If you want to see them all you'll have to wait til next time." She was never going to let me live this down.

My shots had finally arrived and I handed one to Whitney, "So does this mean I won't have to make a tattoo bet?"

She let out a loud laugh, "Oh Cara, our group has a ladies' agreement. If we ever have to face each other it's an automatic anal and tattoo bet. No exceptions." I felt myself being steered towards the table as a look of horror spread across my face.

"But, I don't want tattoos!" I protested loudly.

Mira grabbed a shot and made a pseudo-toast, "Then pray you don't draw Kayla," and threw it down the hatch.

I turned towards Whitney, "Did you ever beat Isabelle in a race? Only took me three weeks!"

"No, she never did." Isabelle had swung around to our side of the table to join us.

"I came close. I think by the end she was only beating me by like seven minutes give or take. Whitney and Izzy looked at each other then busted up laughing.

"Well, I can beat her in wrestling, too!" My drunk self proudly proclaimed.

Iz looked at me coyly, "Oh, is that so?"

"Yep!" I pronounced assuredly.

"How about we make a bet out of this," she said as she looked me up and down, "Make it worth our while."

"Cara-" Whitney tried to say.

I stuck my hand out, "Deal, but no tattoos. I don't like that."

"The winner will get the loser for the rest of the night. We'll start tomorrow at two. Make it two-thirty so you won't be hungover." She grabbed my hand and we shook.

I showed up to work with sunglasses on at two o'clock sharp looking like death. That's usually what happens when you spend the entire night puking your guts out. Still, I managed to wake up with only a mild hangover and after a couple hours of hydrating I felt pretty normal outside of my still throbbing headache. As I was walking in a couple of fans who caught the last match called to me and I forced a smile and waved.

Once inside the locker room I saw a small huddle gathering around my locker. 'That can't be good' I thought. All of my friends, Veronica and even a few other veterans I'd seen around were standing around Isabelle. She was chatting with all of them animatedly, clearly enjoying the attention. The crowd hushed when they saw my approach. One of the veteran girls even started humming Jaws theme music.

"Oh hush, Cara's doing great for a rookie and you know it." Isabelle leered at the guilty party.

I felt my face blush, "Oh, hi guys. What's up?"

"Ready to watch you and Isabelle go at it!" Eve said loudly, drawing in even more people, "It's gonna be hot!"

"And Eve here is making sure you had a suitable audience," Alex quipped glibly.

I heaved a massive sigh. I wasn't expecting anyone other than my friends to watch us. Now it looked like there would be a crowd of around thirty to forty girls. I shrugged of my sweats and hoodie leaving me in athletic shorts and a sports bra and turned around with hopefully more spunk than I felt, "Alright, let's do this!"

The crowd let out a small cheer and began making its way to the stairs. Isabelle shot me a quick wink then hurried after leaving me alone with Alex. My best friend gave me a quick thumbs up and wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

"So how bad do you really feel right now?"

"Remember spring break sophomore year?"

"That bad?"

"Now imagine if I actually had fallen off that balcony."

"I'm sure you'll do great!" She laughed then pulled me towards the elevator.

I looked around to see that there were now at least fifty and close to sixty girl staring at us as we began to warmup. We were up on the fourth floor, the one designed to practice wrestling, and this was the first time I'd been up here since my first day. Kayla had anointed herself as referee for the match and she was wearing a referee coat along with a black bra and panties and black knee length socks. She began walking around the quickly enclosing circle to explain the rules.

"Alright bitches, this is street rules! Submissions only! No points for undressing or forcing an orgasm, although you will be heavily applauded. One submission equals one point. Three points wins the match. Winner gets the loser for the rest of the night. I'll be here to make sure nothing funny happens-"

"And so you can watch from up close!" Someone called from the back of the crowd.

"As I was saying," Kayla continued unperturbed, "If I see any funny stuff the other person will be declared the automatic winner. If anyone has a problem with this I send an open invitation to anyone who wishes to challenge me to these same terms." She looked around the circle menacingly.

Isabelle ended the awkward silence, "Sounds good to me, Car, what do you think?" She was wearing a matching outfit as me and her blonde hair was tied back into a pony tail. Her brown eyes were staring me down as I nodded my affirmation and Kayla strode in between us. She raised the ceremonial hand and lowered it and the match began.

Isabelle walked calmly towards me and we circled each other. She was in an athletic stance, but unlike my other matches she didn't try to lock arms with me. She dove for my right side and I moved to block only to realize too late that it was a feint. She capitalized on my position and dove my left leg, lifted it up and drove me to the ground. I grunted as I landed on my side but scrambled to recover. I managed to roll over on my back but it cost me my left arm. Realizing what was about to happen I tried to roll my left side, but I was too late. Isabelle had her legs trapping my arm and she pulled my arm into an arm bar.

"Submit!" I screamed in frustration. I dusted myself off and went back to my corner. It hadn't even been two minutes and I was already down 1-0. Kayla repeated the process and Isabelle and I walked towards each other again. This time we didn't even start to circle. Isabelle dodged my left this time and I faked as if I was blocking again. This time when she dove for my right leg I dove back as we crashed into each other, landing in a heap on the floor.

We scrambled frantically trying to gain control. She had landed on top of me, her head near my legs. I tried to wrap her up, but she rolled off and dove at me again. I lowered my shoulder and flipped her sideways and landed on top. She grabbed my arm and I reacted on instinct. I reached under her shoulder and pulled her into me. She wrapped her arm around my neck as I managed to free my arm. I released her and grabbed one wrist with the other hand and used my forearm to shove her off of me.

She let go and dove for my waist as I twisted and shoved her shoulder blades down as hard as I could. I rolled to the right and the next thing I knew we were both kneeling, but I was behind her. I capitalized and wrapped my arm around her neck and squeezed for all I was worth. My trainer pulled on my forearm to try to escape, but I refused to yield. A few seconds later and she croaked out, "Submit!" I leaned over and panted. My head was throbbing and I was gassed. I climbed to my feet and made my way to my corner. Kayla raised and lowered her arm and we walked towards each other again.

Isabelle was much more deliberate with her movements this time. She pawed at my hands, but I managed to catch hold of her wrist. Panicked she yanked it back pulling me towards her. She stepped into me and swept her leg behind my legs and pushed. I toppled to the ground with her falling quickly on top of my breasts, ass in my face. My head jerked up from the impact, but her body was trapping my arms to my sides. She sat back on my face as I tried to rebel. I kicked my legs up in an attempt to throw her off, but she grabbed my thighs and forced them back down.

I felt her moving her ass back in force across my face as she settled in. I started to see stars from the lack of oxygen so I yelled a muffled, "Submit!" though her ass. She climbed off of me and walked back to her corner as I sat up, greedily sucking in oxygen. I was down 2-1. If I submitted one more time I was hers for the night. Kayla gave me one of her stern looks and I dusted myself off and made my way back to my corner. She signaled us to begin and I took off at Isabelle with abandon. She took a step back in surprise then lifter her arm at the last minute and clotheslined me.

I collapsed into a heap on the mat and she reached down and grabbed my ankles and rolled me over. She sat down on my ass and leaned towards my head as my lower back exploded in pain. "Give up, Car. You're mine for the night."

"Screw you, Izzy. I'm not done." She leaned back even further into the Boston Crab and my back screamed in pain, "FUCK! You win! I submit! Fuck!"

She let out a soft laugh as she threw my legs to the ground and got up while Kayla was screaming in the background, "And Isabelle is the winner!" I got up with as much dignity as I could muster and walked back to towards the elevator.

"Hey Cara!" I heard my trainer yell from across the room, "Meet me outside the stadium at 6:45." She then mimed a thrusting motion and I felt my face turn red.

At 6:45 I pulled up to the stadium. Fans were out in full force to see the upcoming match. I was wearing a black blouse and a pair of jeans. I made way towards the guards by the locker room and the blonde figure standing next to them. She was wearing tight, light blue dress with matching heels, her hair done up in an elaborate looking bun. The guards gave me a knowing grin as I approached. She bade her goodbyes and took off towards the fan entrance with me following along compliantly. She handed two tickets over to the teller and led me inside the stadium to our seats on the third row.

I was shocked, "Did you buy these?"

"Trainers can get tickets for free anytime we want. That's part of the deal. We're supposed to watch the girls we train so we know how to help them. We're only going to be here for 10 minutes or so though, so don't get too comfy."

Before I could respond the announcer's voice came over the loudspeaker, "And that's the match!" I saw Angela walking towards the middle of the mat to help a poor blonde girl up when I realized with a start: it was Veronica! I turned towards Isabelle open-mouthed and she gave me a big smile.

"I thought you'd like to see this."

"With a score of 12-1, we have our winner... Courtney!!" A blonde girl walked over from the corner of the mat with a giant orange strap-on hanging from her hips. She stared pointedly at Veronica and I watched as my rival dropped to her knees and wrapped her lips around the toy. I could feel myself getting turned on as I felt Isabelle sneak a peek. Whatever I thought about the girl aside, Veronica was still hot.

Courtney threw Veronica down and looked straight down on her, "Who do you belong to?"

Veronica mumbled, "Y-You."

"Say it fucking louder!"

"I belong to you."

"Then lick my foot, whore."

Veronica bent down and ran her tongue across the other blonde's foot. I'd never seen anyone so humiliated. Courtney soon grew bored with watching her vanquished foe trace the edge of her foot with her tongue so she shoved all five of her toes into her mouth at once. Veronica fell back and gagged, but Courtney would not relent as she continued to face fuck her with her foot.

Then she pulled her foot out and flipped Veronica's legs over her body and put her into Pile Driver, her body folded over on itself ass exposed in the air. Courtney began working up the crowd and I found myself cheering wildly along. She settled back down above her loser and shoved her cock into Veronica's sex. She began to mewl loudly as Courtney viciously tore into her.

"Let's go." I said to Isabelle.

"Already?" Surprise etched across her face.

"I'm ready." We got up and I let her lead me to the exit. She walked past the parking lot towards an expensive apartment complex next door. We got into the elevator and Isabelle hit the 24th button. When it reached her floor we got off and she unlocked the first door on the right and held the door open for me. I walked into a spacious apartment and began to admire the view when I felt her breath on my neck.

She bit softly down and wrapped her arms around my waist. I let out a sigh as she worked her tongue up to my ear, "Cara, take off your clothes." I desperately threw off my jeans as she steered me towards the kitchen. My blouse quickly followed when she picked me up and sat me on the counter as she leaned in to kiss me. I wrapped my legs around her hips as I she felt her tongue begin to probe its way into my mouth. My bra came next and I flung it somewhere behind me.

She pulled me down and bent me over the counter, "Stay there. When I come back you better be soaking wet."

She disappeared behind me deeper into the apartment. I slipped my thong off and began fingering my clit for all I was worth. This went on for about five more minutes til I heard her return. She was moving around behind me but I stared dutifully forward as instructed. She pushed my thong back on the put my legs against each other and tied them together, I wasn't going anywhere. I then felt her reaching over the top of me so I turned around in time to see the ball gag headed for my mouth. Resigned to my fate, I opened my mouth in submission to the beautiful blonde woman.

She was just getting started. Isabelle pulled a chair to the other side of the counter and stacked a heap of weights on top then tied both of my wrists together and then to the chair. Next, she pulled my thong all the way back up to its normal position and began applying copious amounts of lube to me. I heard a vibrating noise coming from behind when I felt the tip of a toy being inserted into my ass. I began howling in protest and Isabelle responded by shoving even more of the damn thing in. I understood. Moaning pitifully, I sat still as my trainer cautiously worked what had to be at least 5 or 6 inches of vibrator into me. She then pulled my thong as high as it could go to hold it steady then walked around in front of me.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Angel Wrestling League Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 88 milliseconds