• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Nudist Mom

Nudist Mom

I'm James, and I'm nineteen years old. I'm gonna be honest here. I've never had sex much in my life before... Or ever. I'm still a virgin. I'm the laughing stock at college because I still live at home and the only dude at school with a nudist family. I've got one twenty three year old brother named Max and a twenty year old sister named Michelle.

My mom and dad started the nudist thing when I was five, insisting it was a good lifestyle choice. My siblings and I hated this, but we got through a few years of laughing and teasing at school. Anyway, as today would have it, I got home from college, walked in the door and stripped off. "No clothes allowed past the entry James," Was a common thing to say for my parents. I walked into the living room and my mom and dad were making out on the couch, my dad's dick already erect and ready to fuck.

"Guys!" I yell, "C'mon, this is a public area!" My guess was that for my parents, the best reason for being nude all the time was that they were allowed to have sex whenever they wanted. We were all used to it, but my brother didn't live at home so he didn't have to watch. I flop onto the couch and turn on the four o'clock news. It was all the usual stuff. Rape, murder, theft and even a small tornado in Florida.

My dad's dick was inserted into my mother, and she started bouncing up and down. They were facing me, so I saw pretty much everything. My dad had let himself go over the past month, eating without working out so was looking a bit pudgy. My mom, however was as beautiful as ever. Her tits were coin shaped and the breasts were large, but not huge. She had curves in all the right places, and her pussy was bald and wet.

My mom started moaning, and for the first time ever, I was getting an erection from her. It was hard to hide, but both of my parents had their eyes closed so I let it free. The TV was still on, blaring about an explosion on and oil rig, but my oil rig was about to explode, even if I wasn't touching it. My mom was making me horny! Fuck, James! Pull yourself together. That's your mother. I thought, but I sneaked one last glance at that pussy, all wet... and creamy... probably delicious. Those were my first sexual thoughts about my mother. James! Watch the TV for god's sake!

Just at that moment, my sister walked in the door, stripped and sat on the floor in from of the TV and with one look at my parents, then me, laughed. She saw I was uncomfortable. My dick was about ten inches, and I was having trouble sitting comfortably. Michelle turns back to the TV and starts fingering her pussy. "OOOOH," moans my mom, "OOOOHH, FUCK YEEEAAAHH, GIVE IT TO ME BABY, STUFF ME LIKE A TURKEY! MAKE MY PUSSY CUM!" With that my moms pussy exploded. Her juices sprayed the couch, my dick, Michelle and my face.

I'd had enough. "Excuse me. I'll be in my room." I stand up and walk out of the room. My parents are giggling and mom hops off dad to where I was sitting. I go upstairs into my room and lie on my bed. My penis is so large it hurts. I lick my moms juices around my lick and sigh. She tastes so good! I start to masturbate, but with only one pump, I'm cumming all onto my stomach and bed. I take tissues from my bedside table and wipe up my mess. I lie on my bed thinking about my mom.

***

At dinner, we are all sitting at the table. Dad is reading the paper, and the rest of us are eating. Michelle is subconsciously rubbing her womanhood and mom is playing with her nipples. Jesus! Everyone in this family is so sexual. My tent pole is rising again, until it hits the bottom of the table. Damn! I look down at my food; lasagna. I'm not hungry, but I still want to eat it anyway, to distract myself. But even still, as I look down at it, all the folds in the pastry look like my moms pussy... I'm suddenly hungry, but not for food, for my moms juice and pussy. I push my food away and focus on the wooden table.

"Are you alright sweetie?" Mom asks. Thank god she can't see my dick.

"Fine, mom," I stammer. Dad looks quizzically up from the sports section then shrugs and continue with the paper.

"If you're sure," mom says and starts eating again.

Dinner passes unhitched and Michelle collects the dishes to wash them. Dad goes to watch TV and mom goes upstairs to do laundry. What I did next was stupid, but the best decision I ever made. I follow mom upstairs.

She goes into the laundry and takes some sheets out of the hamper. I stand at the door watching mom's bare ass and pussy. After few minutes, my erection is back, so I take a chance. Mom bends over to pick a spare sock off the floor and I swoop in before she stands up and stuff my manhood up her pussy. She gives a small gasp. She turns and sees me behind her and smiles.

"I've been waiting for this for a long time. You have a great dick for my cunt," she says. "Fuck your mommy James!" We turn, me still inside her and she closes the door. It's soundproof because the washing machine makes a lot of noise, which gets annoying at night. I start fucking her, and as my erection is going through her pussy lips, I realise two thing. One: I'd lost my virginity! And two: I lost my virginity fucking my mom. That was fine though.

My erection wasn't getting weaker, if anything, it was getting stronger. And as my mom started moaning, and squealing I thought, This was amazing. I soon felt my orgasm coming, and with it brought cum into my mother's pussy. Orgasms during sex were way better than masturbation. I felt my way around her waist and grabbed hold of her nipples, and started massaging them in my fingers.

My mom was on the verge of an orgasm as well. "FUCK, JAMES! YOUR MOMMY NEEDS THIS! OOOOOOHHH YEEEAAAHH BABY! GIVE IT TO ME STRAIGHT AS YOUR DICK!" She was rubbing her clit at the same time as she was being ridden. "I NEED MY BABY BOY INSIDE ME! AAAAHH!" With that last scream, I gave my first woman an amazing orgasm.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Nudist Mom

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds