• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • New Experiences Pt. 01

New Experiences Pt. 01

Dear reader(s),

Please know that this story series contains elements of cuckolding (man watches wife sleep with another man). If you don't agree with that, please don't bother to read these stories. While I do appreciate constructive criticism, I am going to delete offensive and/or pointless comments.

Thanks!

*****

"Finally we're here!" Linda exclaimed after we got out of the car.

"Yeah, about time, I'd say! Time to hit the spa!" Jane added.

There we were, entering the spa hotel.

Long had it been since my wife Linda and I had our last proper getaway from our everyday life, so one can imagine how excited we were, when Linda's friend and colleague Jane offered us to share the royal suite of a top spa hotel together with her and her boyfriend Bill.

Normally, Linda and I couldn't dream to go on such extravagant holidays, but since Jane's father is a member of the executive board of a rather big and successful company, things turned out fantastically. As a birthday present for his daughter, he told her she and Bill could go on an all-inclusive vacation to this spa hotel and have a good time. Jane immediately called Linda and generously offered us to come along and take the second bedroom of the suite. She assured us her father wouldn't mind at all.

Of course, no discussion was needed and we said yes. Luckily all had managed to get one week of vacation in July, and finally, after a little car ride, we arrived at the hotel.

I had been married to Linda for three years since we graduated from the same college. We had decently-paid jobs, and we had already started talking about having children.

Linda was 29 and I 30. To me, Linda is the most beautiful woman in the world. She's about 1.75m, slender, has long, dark brown hair, pale skin, lovely B Cup breasts and a tight, little ass.

I'm 1.80m, my physique is rather slim and my hair dark blond. I do exercise a lot, but since most of it is cardio training, I'm not what one might consider 'looking built'.

Jane, Linda's colleague and 30 years of age, has a voluptuous figure. She's about 1.65m, has very dark hair, C cup breasts and a curvy, round ass. I just don't know how many men have fallen for that body, but Linda has suggested the number was pretty high.

Her current boyfriend Bill, 33 years old, is a personal trainer. At a height of about 1.85m and with his tanned skin, muscular body and handsome face (quote Linda), he could be the front page model of a fitness magazine.

After checking in, we took the elevator upstairs and entered the royal suite. "Jackpot!" I thought. Right after the hallway, we found the splendidly furnished and large living room, a big kitchen and two double rooms with king-size beds and en-suite bathrooms. The most amazing thing, however, was a master bathroom with a sauna installed.

"Oh my gosh, I say tonight we're going to have a hell of a sauna session!" Jane suggested.

"Sounds like a plan, Jane, it's been so long since the last time I was in a sauna. However, I'm totally starving right now, so can we please go down and have lunch?" Linda asked.

Since it was already midday, all four of us were hungry, so having lunch was a most welcome idea. We took our suitcases into our respective rooms, showered, changed into something appropriate to wear and went down to the hotel restaurant.

When hunger was defeated by an exquisite four-course menu, we were enjoying ourselves talking and opening the second bottle of red wine.

"Once again, thank you so much for taking us with you, guys!" I said. "This trip's already been worth the drive. I can't remember having a fillet steak as tender as today's."

"Your so welcome, Tom," Jane responded. "I just love to have some company when I'm on holiday." Turning to Bill she added, "No offense, dear, you know I'd never swap your company in bed, right?"

Bill laughed, "Non taken, baby, I totally get you. It's just more fun when you have another couple to experience all this stuff with. I had met Linda before, and now that I've also got to know Tom here, I can say that I'm perfectly happy we're here together. And as for the bed company: Neither would I swap your sweet, little ass. Not for its weight in gold!"

Linda and I looked at each other. We weren't used to talking about such things so openly in front of others, but we didn't mind. Especially not after all the wine.

"Thanks Bill," Linda responded. "I'm so glad you and Tom get along so well. The only thing I was concerned about before the trip was that us four might not hit it off, but here we are." She filled her glass with more wine.

After talking about all possible things like jobs, hobbies and even the weather, the conversation suddenly switched to sex, which isn't an extraordinary thing when Jane has some alcohol.

"Guys, just one thing I wanted to ask you, " Jane said. She had become a little tipsy. "You don't mind loud noises at night, do you? I mean, just in advance, I wanted to let you know it usually gets pretty loud with Bill and me in the bedroom." She giggled.

"What do you do at night? Sing operas?" I said jokingly.

"You know exactly what I mean, Mister," Jane answered.

Of course I knew what she meant. "So you like to moan, or what?"

Jane winked at me. "You bet!"

"That's kind of hot," I said. "Never mind us, just go ahead and do what you have to do"

"Hell yeah, she moans like a little porn star," Bill said, grinning at his girlfriend. She laughed.

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe we're having this conversation right now, but have it your way, I don't mind either!" Jane inserted. She had begun to blush a little.

"How about you, Linda? Are you a moaner as well or are you more of a quiet type?" Bill boldly asked.

I looked around us to see whether our conversation could be overheard from the tables around us, but as far as I could see, the other guests didn't have a clue we were talking about our sex lives in the middle of the restaurant.

"You'd like to know that, don't you, Bill?" Linda said laughing.

"Yeah, I'd like to know that," he responded with a grin on his face.

"Or maybe Tom can tell us more about it?" Jane weighed in.

"Just wait until tonight, guys, and maybe you can tell from what you're hearing... or not hearing!" I said, trying to sound as confident as possible.

Linda turned to me, "Hey, you're supposed to be on my team here! Just for your information, guys: if you don't hear anything tonight, it'll either be because I'm not 'a moaner', or because Tom's not getting any sex." She didn't make an effort in pretending to be serious.

As we were laughing, Jane said, "Alright, alright! Let's go upstairs and have a go with this sauna before we ruin poor Tom's plans for tonight!"

Upstairs we went.

"You guys are in for a sauna session, aren't you?" Jane asked when we were entering the suite. "It's been more than two hours after we finished dinner, and we're just a little tipsy, so we should be fine."

"Yeah, why not? That's been the plan anyway, hasn't it?" I replied.

"I'm in, too," Linda said. Why don't we all just go and have a quick shower and then meet in the master bathroom?"

Everyone agreed, and Linda and I went into our room. In the bathroom, we took our clothes off and stepped into the shower together.

"Wow, do you remember Bill asking me whether or not I moan during sex? Who asks their girlfriend's friend such a question? In front of their girlfriend?" Linda asked with a chuckle as the tepid water started running down our bodies.

"Yeah, I know. However, I don't think he meant to be rude. I guess he's just quite an open person, don't you think?" I replied. "And besides, who wouldn't wonder how it's like to have a sexy girl like you in bed?"

"Definitely no one with a girlfriend as hot as Jane," Linda promptly answered. Was she really that insecure about her body? Or was she just after some more ego boost from my side? I decided to play along.

"Come on, babe, you're freaking sexy and you know it! Jane may be a little curvier, but your the one with a model figure! Bill would be so gay if he didn't think about getting your sweet ass into bed," I told her.

"Do you really think so? I mean, not that I'd be interested in him. He's with my best friend after all," Linda said.

My cock made a little twitch. Had she really just told me that the reason she's not interested in fucking Bill was that he was with Jane? And not that she was married to me?

"And of course I'm married to you!" She quickly added, probably after having seen a change of my facial expression. "Although I know you enjoy that cuckold porn, where men watch their wives sleep with other guys."

The situation got a little uncomfortable for me. "Yeah, baby, I do watch that stuff, but as I've told you before, that's just a weird fantasy of mine that I don't want to act on," I told Linda.

Indeed do I like to watch cuckold porn. It just gives me a powerful sensation watching someone's wife or girlfriend give herself to another guy while her husband or boyfriend watches her.

One day, Linda walked in on me while I was jerking off watching some amateur cuckold porn on my laptop. Of course she asked about that and when I explained the concept of cuckolding to her, she got very upset. She didn't quite understand and thought she wasn't enough for me anymore and that I wanted her to sleep around so I could do the same. I quickly explained her that in cuckolding, it's all about the woman and that the woman could expect absolute faithfulness from her husband. I also added that I certainly wouldn't want to turn this into reality and that watching porn was enough, so she shouldn't worry about it.

Over time Linda got okay with that fetish of mine, and she was even willing to include it as a form of dirty talk when we were at it. I couldn't be sure, but I had started to assume that Linda had begun to like the idea of her taking a lover to bed with me watching.

"But yeah, I do think Bill imagines having his way with you - in a total, non-cuckolding way, of course!" I turned the conversation back to where it had left.

"Baby, just one question, out of curiosity: I told you not to tell anyone about my liking of cuckold fantasies. You haven't done that, have you?" I asked Linda

She immediately made a confession, "Honey, I'm afraid I have. Please don't be mad at me, but a while ago, when Jane and I were out for some drinks, we were talking about our sex lives and what really gets you guys going. That was when I told her about this cuckold stuff and our dirty talk during sex. I was sorry the moment I had mentioned it, and I didn't want to get into details. Jane, however, was totally into it and kept asking me about it. So I told her and made her promise that she'd keep our secret safe."

I stepped our of the shower. I couldn't believe it. Linda had told her friend, with whom we were on that very vacation, about my kinky fetish! I felt so embarrassed!

"Are you sure she hasn't told anyone? Not even Bill?" I asked her.

"Of course not! She promised!" Linda said. I asked myself whether Jane was as good at keeping promises as Linda.

"Alright then. Let's put the robes on and go to the sauna," I decided.

Linda seemed relieved that I didn't make a scene out of this. Below the surface, however, my brain was working very hard. What exactly might Linda have told Jane? Has Jane told Bill? Were they looking at me with disgust? Or pity?

Jane and Bill, also in robes, were already waiting in front of the sauna. Bill had heated it up, and it was ready to go.

"Hey guys, you've finally made it! We were beginning to think you had better things to do!" Bill said, smiling at us.

"I just like to have long showers, that's all," Linda answered.

"I bet you do!" Bill said with a knowing grin on his face.

Somehow I wasn't too much upset that the conversation seemed to be about Linda's activities once more. After Linda's confession, I was just glad that I wasn't the center of attention, because I was feeling a little self-conscious about myself.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, you may now enter!" Jane said turning to the sauna door to open it.

"Uh, how are we going to do this? Do we leave the robes on, or do we cover ourselves in sauna towels?" Linda asked.

"Well, if you want to do it right, you should go European style. This means we are completely nude and use towels, but they are only there to sit on, so our sweat doesn't touch the wooden benches and walls that much. We're between ourselves, so there's nothing to be embarrassed about," Jane told us.

Linda and I were exchanging looks, but before either of us could say anything, Jane and Bill had slipped out of their robes and were on their way into the sauna.

There we were having to decide whether or not to get completely naked in front of other people. Were we going to be cool or prude? I was looking at Linda. I guess she was thinking the same as me, because she just shrugged and got out of her robe. I did the same and together we entered the sauna.

Jane and Bill were sitting on the middle bench right left of the door with Bill at the wall and Jane at the corner to the next bench. Linda and I went straight ahead and placed our towels on the middle bench opposite to the door, so that we were about 3m apart from them. Trying to avoid eye-contact at first, we sat down, leaned forward, had our arms crossed over our legs to cover as much of our private parts as possible, and closed our eyes. Linda was sitting to my left, with me closer to Jane and Bill.

"This is life, guys," Bill said. "Just relax and feel the sweat running down your body.

"Yeah," Jane added. "This is so good for your bodies. I bet you'll love it!"

After about five minutes of silently sitting there, sweating, I tried to peek through my half-closed eyelids. I could see the blurry figures of Jane and Bill. When I was positive that they had their eyes closed, I dared to open my eyes and get a better view.

They were both sitting there, leaning backwards with their elbows on the top bench to support their weight. Bill really did have a well-trained body. From head to toe there was nothing but fine-toned muscles to be seen. Between his legs I saw a very big cock. Even from its non-erect state I could tell that it was both longer and thicker than mine, which isn't short at all, but still average.

Suddenly, while staring at Bill's member, I realized Jane was looking at me. When our eyes met, she smiled at me. I felt the urge to say something - anything to explain as to why I had been staring at her boyfriend's cock. However, I wasn't able to utter a single word, and instead I kept looking into Jane's eyes like a deer paralysed by the headlights of an approaching truck.

Jane kept smiling at me, and all of a sudden, she raised her right hand, slowly led it over to Bill's lap and gently wrapped her fingers around his cock. Although he must have felt his girlfriend's fingers, Bill didn't open his eyes. He just took a deep breath and seemed to relax even more as Jane began to slowly jerk his cock, her brown eyes still on mine, her gorgeous body in front of me.

The situation was just so erotic. Without even thinking of touching it, my cock quickly grew to its full size. Jane looked down at it. I could almost feel the vibes of anticipation she was sending me. Without saying a single word, she seemed to have taken total control over this situation. My right hand wandered down, grasped my own cock and started jerking it.

Minute by minute passed by with me masturbating while watching Linda's best friend giving a handjob to her boyfriend.

"Wow, what's going on here?" Linda's voice broke the silence. Apparently she was going to confront me about jerking off in the sauna, but when she caught the sight of Bill's now fully erect cock with Jane's petite fingers wrapped around it, she went silent again.

Nobody said a word while Linda and I kept witnessing Jane's handling of that big cock. She was deliberately doing it slowly, making sure every movement of her hand could sink in.

Then Jane said in a soft voice, "Linda, look! The boys seem to have a little issue. We should help them out, shouldn't we?"

After that, she got up and placed her towel on the bottom bench, right below Bill. With elegant, tender movements she got on her knees, placed her hands on Bill's thighs, and slowly lowered her head. When she reached the tip of her boyfriend's cock, she gently parted her lips and let almost half of Bill's member disappear in her mouth.

Both her hands wandered down to the lower part of his cock. Under occasional and soft slurps and Bill's heavy breath, Jane started blowing him.

Having watched her friend pleasuring her boyfriend for several minutes, Linda turned to me, "What do you say, honey? Do you want that, too?"

I eagerly nodded, and Linda wasted no time taking the same position before me as Jane's in front of Bill. Her mouth found the head of my cock, her hands found its shaft. It was heaven!

During the blowjob, I couldn't take my eyes off Jane's beautiful mouth, moving up and down Bill's dick, her gorgeous breasts slowly moving to her rhythm.

It was when I almost began to wonder whether it was a little gay to keep staring at another guy's dick for such a long time, when I saw that Bill himself was soaking in Linda's oral talents working on my cock. The shame was gone.

The blowjobs went on, while the slurping got louder and our breathing heavier.

"I'm about to blow soon! How about you, Tom?" Bill suddenly asked.

Confused about the question, I responded,"Yeah, I'm very close as well."

Bill whispered something to Jane and instantly both Bill and Jane came over and took positions next to me and Linda respectively. I wondered what this was all about, but that was when I slowly began to feel an orgasm building up.

Linda, completely focused on my cock, hadn't paid them any attention and kept sucking while Jane was being busy on Bill's cock again.

Then Bill's voice filled the sauna room, "Oh my god, here it comes!"

He began to jerk his dick while Jane kept her mouth open at the tip of his cock, waiting. Under loud moans, Bill began to unleash thick spurts of come into Jane's mouth. Although Jane tried to catch and swallow everything and because of Bill's wild jerking, some spurts missed their target and found Linda's face instead.

The sight of my wife's face, stained with another man's cum, sent me over the edge. Holding Linda's head with my left hand, and jerking my cock with my right, I began to shoot my cum into her waiting mouth. She took it all and swallowed it with soft gulping noises.

When she was done, she let go of my cock, looked at me and then at Jane.

All of a sudden, Jane leaned forward and started to kiss Linda. I had no idea whether she was completely fine with this, but maybe because of reflex, maybe because of the alcohol and arousal, she was kissing her back.

Bill and I were watching them as their tongues kept exploring each other's, exchanging saliva and cum as the final act of this naughty sauna session.

After breaking from the kiss, they sat down next to us. No one seemed to know how to switch back into conversation mode.

"I don't know what you guys think, but I'm in need of a nice shower and a good little nap now," Jane told us, leaning her head against Bill's right shoulder.

"A very good idea indeed," I agreed.

As we got up to get out of the sauna, Linda suddenly said, "Wait a moment! The guys have just had their fun! What about us?"

Jane gave her a kiss. "Just wait till later! It's going to be our turn as well, I promise!"

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • New Experiences Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds