• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • An Accidental Fall Ch. 02

An Accidental Fall Ch. 02

My name is Jan, and those of you who know me in real life know me as a professional woman, a wife, mother, volunteer in and leader of youth groups and every sort of school or church related activity, the perfect image of wife and mother. I am 46 years old, with red shoulder length hair that went curly with my second pregnancy, blue eyes that are striped with all the layers of blue from ice white to royal, and a generous smiling mouth. I dress to conceal, as I have never been comfortable with people staring at my body. I stand five foot four, with 48DD breasts and nipples so prominent I double pad my bras just to keep them from distracting even through my work, golf style, company shirts. I have muscular legs which I think are too thick, but are all muscle, and a heart shaped ass. I have been a good and faithful wife for twenty years, and never have I flirted or let on that I had, let alone was consumed by, the fires of a sexuality that has been growing stronger with each passing year.

In the end, I fell by accident.

A simple Halloween costume tear resulted in the accidental discovery both of my submissive nature, and interracial cravings. Now while sixty of my closest friends enjoy a community party on one side of the fence, I am being led on collar and leash, on all fours, to service five hard handed black oil sands workers. I have never felt so alive.

Dereck walked me like he was training me to heel, stopping randomly, causing Isaac or Jerrod to give a laughing swat with their willow switches to my ass or hanging tits when I failed to heel properly. When we did stop, surprisingly gentle hands roamed freely over my married white ass, or stroked my dripping wet sex to cheerfully sniff and joke about bitches "going into heat"

They were openly groping themselves, five hard bulges of terrifying size were surrounding me, and I prepared myself for a brutal fucking that would stretch me out like childbirth in reverse. What happened next was far, far more powerful and life changing.

When Dereck got to the stairs, I began to try to crawl down the concrete stairs only to have Dereck choke up on the leash and administer a quick swat to my ass.

"Sit Jan"

He pulled up on the collar and I found myself looking up at a sea of grinning black faces, and Dereck, whose face was not serious , but disappointed.

"Whose slut are you?" Derek's voice was soft, gentle, calming like to a child or pet.

"Your slut Sir" I answered honestly, that part I knew, accepted, and understood.

Reaching down, he grabbed me behind my head and under one arm and hoisted me to my feet like I was a small child or doll, not a full figured woman. Brining his beer to my lips he instructed me to drink while he explained things.

"Jan, you are my slut, my hot little married white bitch, that means as your owner, I am responsible for you. I am not letting you get cut or bruised on these hard concrete stairs. We may discipline you from time to time as part of your training, and we will use you hard and long, but baby, you have to know. I mean you have to accept deep down in your heart, that I will never let any harm come to you."

The beer which washed Dereck's cum out of my mouth was not nearly so heady as those words. I felt my body respond, so powerfully, so deeply. Fear and the tension that came with it faded, the tenseness that had crept into my muscles went with it. Dereck held my head in his broad black hands and drew me to him for the tenderest kiss. His arm pulled my body to him and I felt his great black belly settle underneath my breasts, as my hands began to explore his sides and hard back. I lost track of time as he kissed me as no white man had ever kissed me, until at last he gently pulled on my leash to pull me out of the kiss.

"Now baby, you are going to let Isaac, Jerrod, Tony and Mack show you how they are going to take care of you, while I go open up the play room. "

Turning to Isaac he continued "Carry her down Isaac, we don't want her getting too drunk on black kissing to make it down the stairs"

Isaac tugged me close with a fist in the leash and kissed me hard, strong black hands pulling me against his hardness with a firm grip on my pale whit ass. I felt my mind tuning out as Isaac played my body. Kissing me, pulling back my red hair to expose my throat and kissing and sucking that so hard he left a mark, the first of many that night. When he claimed my breasts for manhandling and sucked the nipples so very well that I tried mounting his jean clad thigh for relief.

They passed me back and forth, at one point Jerrod dropped to his knees and parted my ass cheeks to rim me with a tongue that belonged on a twenty foot tall giraffe, not a six foot tall black man. Tony laughed when I came, whimpering into Tony's mouth as Tony French kissed my face, and Jerrod frenched my ass so hard I had my first anal stimulation only orgasm. I was almost legless with desire when Isaac finally picked me up and carried me downstairs.

The play room had couches on three sides, a big screen TV on the fourth. There were pillows scattered all over a floor of gym matt. There were lights and cameras focused on all three sides

Isaac placed me gently on my feet and handed Dereck the leash. He smiled and pointed gently to the ground, and I smiled and knelt.

"Well Mrs Jan __________, this is our play room. This is where good little white girls come to explore life outside what they are supposed to want. Here girls get used in all holes, get passed around, made to cum over and over, and end up begging us to do things to them they would never admit they wanted. We give you the chance to step out of their world and live the dream, they give us their bodies as our toys. Is that why you are here today?"

He pointed to the camera that he had set up, and I realized I was kneeling on a duct taped X on the ground. The words were harsh, but the tone was so gentle, and my body was so hot from the kissing and fondling they had given me. Never have I felt so cherished, so valued, so desired and desirable than when these strong black men held me as an object, as property. I was more loved as a white plaything of black men, than as a white wife to a white man.

I smile and face the camera. I a clear voice, with my hands on my wide spread thighs, my leash connecting me to Dereck who is teaching me so much tonight, I speak from the heart.

"Sir, I am here to live the dream, I am leashed and collared here so that you may train me how to please all of you, so I can discover all the ways you can please me. I am ready to do whatever I am told, trusting that you will show me how to be the best white slut I can be"

Dereck pulled me up and kissed me tenderly while mauling my breasts with surprising strength. His kisses were tender and powerful, sending jolts of lightning all over my skin. He whispered into my ear.

"I always dreamed I would get you in here one day. Now you are mine."

There was a tongue in my ass again, and the same man had two long and strong fingers easing up inside me as Dereck pulled my leash to lower me to my hands and knees. All around me, men were taking off T shirts and shorts or sweat pants, long black cocks already half hard surrounded me.

"Hey baby, we're going to take this nice and slow, I know you're married and shit, but I have seen your husband in the showers at the pool, this is going to be like the first time, so relax, we are going to show you how we can make that little red kitty of yours purr!"

Isaac was laughing as he replaced his questing fingers with the head of an improbably large penis at the opening to my dripping sex. The head felt like a fist as he eased it In and I whimpered a little. Isaace was slow, gentle pressure while he stroked the bottom of my back by my butt

"Ok baby, here we go, relax darlin', we take you there slow the first time, teach you how to let go"

Pushing in slowly, I felt myself trying to tighten up and resist as he pushed in, not deeper than my husband, he was only a few inches in, but wider enough my body was reacting. I was starting to tense up when powerful fingers closed on my nipples and tweaked them hard, a jolt of both pleasure and pain went through me, then the sharp crack of a hand slapping my ass lit a fire in my so submissive ass as my body melted before the three assaults and stopped resisting Isaac.

He pulled almost all the way out, and slid in deeper. Beginning to build a rhythm, they played my body like masters and soon I was relaxing into it and when Tony slapped my face with a surprisingly dark (compared to his body, his foreskin and cock were a full shade darker) cock. I tried to take him in my mouth, but either porn is faked, or I am just really bad at this, as the force of being stroked so deeply meant I kept fumbling my attempts to take his penis into my mouth. I guess it looked pretty funny because they made a game of it, teasing me with his cock.

I have never tried to be with two men at once, and having other men stroking their cocks, slapping my ass and groping my tits was making my mind scatter like a horde of little tiny mice. I was so full, so energized and on fire that I needed the second cock in my mouth, but on a good day I was under a hundred and seventy pounds and over a hundred pounds more than that of solid black oil worker muscle was pounding me from behind.

Jerrod came in on Tony's other side and grabbed my hair, rather than a violation, he provided a needed anchor, and he leaned down to give me a deep kiss, then straightened up and moved his knees close, bringing my head to his cock. Unlike Isaac or Tony, Jerrod was not a wide head on a long shaft, but a head just barely the diameter of the shaft which tapered wider about two inches down. Holding my head firmly steady, he allowed me to take him into my mouth and suck him

Those of you who have done this know what I am talking about. I was on all fours, with one big black cock driving me onto the other, my big white tits swinging back and forth with each thrust. I was being stretched out, and my entire body was on fire. I was almost mindless, or at least I had so many things going through my mind that I could not process that I simply experienced it, took it all in, but didn't think about it at all.

I felt Isaac grab me hard enough to bruise and with four great grunting thrusts, emptied himself in my married white womb. His thrusts were powerful, potent, not just deep but forceful and sharp in the way the earlier strokes were not, it pushed me over the edge and I came screaming slightly around Jerrod.

"Hey, teeth!"

Jerrod tapped the side of my face in warning and I realized when I came I must have bit down upon his penis. The guys laughed and Jerrod pulled out, slapping my face playfully.

"You hungry for me baby, I get that, don't worry, you're going to get it now"

I expected he would take me doggy style, but instead he guided me onto my back, and took my legs and placed them on his shoulders. He poised above me on his left arm alone, and guided himself into me. It was a far, far dfferent sensation. Jerrod took me more forcefully, and I felt like a ragdoll as he pounded me swiftly and strongly. It was so very erotic, as he looked me deep in the eyes the whole time he took me.

When he came, he literally drove me into the ground, grunting like he was punched, he drove the breath right out of me and the n collapsed on top of me to give me a big kiss. Surprisingly romantic considering my ankles were still hanging on his shoulders.

Tony was laughing as she slapped Jerrod on the back and took his place. He had something far different in mind and pushed my tits together, spitting on them, and telling me to do the same. I was a mess of sweat and drool already, so I obeyed not really understanding.

Pushing my sloppy breasts together with his hands, he instructs me to keep squeezing them, and pushes his big black cock into the valley between them and up into my mouth. Helpful hands stuff two pillows behind my head as Tony starts to give me a tit fuck, made so erotic by the power of the cock between my tits and the huge sensitivity they had picked up from all the earlier play. I had tried to do this for my husband, but while his previous girlfriend (36C) could do it, my 48DD were too much breast for the available cock. Now I have seen what I was built to serve, and I am to scale.

Someone is working magic on my ass, working fingers into me, opening me slowly and gently, but working me up as I have always been vulnerable to anal stimulation, and the combination of breast and ass was working me up badly. Tony is laughing and thusting, happy and loudly celebrating.

"Yes, yes yes, I knew you were made for this, First day I saw you I figured you should be just like this, flat on your back, and covered in a liberal coating of chocolate frosting. Are you ready to be frosted, my little MILF muffin?"

His fingers are tweaking my nipples as he tit fucks me, the fingers in my ass have now grown to three and I am getting dangerously close to another orgasm. It is all I can to mumble little agreements and nod as best I can while getting tit and mouth fucked. Pulling out from between my tits he begins to jack himself off and in no more than about twenty strokes begins shooting rope after hot rope all over my face, hair and tits

It was perhaps the single most erotic thing I have ever seen.

Throwing a fist in the air like he had just won and Olympic medal (the hundred stroke slut?) , Tony reached out his hand and moved a cum covered strand of hair off my face, and stroked my cheek gently. Then stood up, and revealed who had been working his magic fingers into my ass.

Dereck looked at me and smiled, three fingers deep in my ass, and others working my clit. His smile was slow and relaxed, but his eyes burned into mine.

"Ready for the main event? I told you, once you put on that collar, your ass was mine. Now I am taking it"

Dereck's cock was twice what my poor ass had ever seen, but while my husband had to be reminded that the ass does not lube itself, nor is it instantly ready, Dereck was a maker of porn, not a watcher of it, and had me lose, lubed, and so very very ready when he brought that huge chocolate treat into my hungry back passage.

Derek entered me slowly, gently pushing in far farther than I would have expected. I had only done anal with my husband who hated the prep work and had no idea how much different it was when you were soppy with lube and worked deeply to open

He begins long slow strokes to open me further, and I am moaning as the stretching feeling that always left me feeling so submissive is back tenfold or more. As he stroke deep in me I feel the orgasm that was building before come raging up inside me.

I was ready to cum hard when Derek stopped and commanded me not to cum without asking. I wailed, it was torture! I was so close already! Again you begin slow and work me near the edge of climazing and I whimper but forget to ask. You stop again as my pussy pulses, just about ready to go. You freeze and tell me sternly:

"Ask, or you don't get to cum~!"

I begged him "Please sir can I cum?"

Like the floodgates we reopened, he began to slowly pick up the pace until he was pounding me like I had never been pounded before. I start coming, but Derek doesn't slow down he stokes hard fast and deep into me as my sensation increases to level of pleasure that approach pain, finally as I am clawing at his back beyond both speech and reason, he roars, and with five deep shuddering strokes fills my ass with his seed.

We collapse together, and he slowly softens and falls out of my seriously gaping hole. I crawl around and clean him with my mouth as the guys give us a soft round of applause. As I sit back and wonder what comes next, Tony hands me a pair of grey sweats that I will drown in, and Issac hands me a wine cooler.

"That was great Jan, I mean you really made a lot of good friends here tonight. You know we are only back from the oil patch a few weeks a year, but I think we can have us a whole lot of fun if we be cool about this around the neighborhood. No drama babe, no drama."

I klinked my cooler to their beer bottle and we drank to whatever this was, with no drama attached.

Derek and his pit bull walked me the long way back to my house, both the dog and I on our leashes. When we got to my house he reached out and unbuckled my collar. Then we kissed one last time and I staggered upstairs to shower before my husband got home.

Best Halloween party ever.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • An Accidental Fall Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds