• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Kitten Ch. 05: Flashing a Trucker

Kitten Ch. 05: Flashing a Trucker

As time went by, we became closer, Sir more dominant and I more subservient. I didn't realize the extent to which I had become subservient at the time. It's so clear to me now. I would have done anything for him.

I flashed truckers whenever we took a road trip on the interstate, for me not for Sir, though he got a kick out of watching me flashing truckers and teasing them by fingering myself while looking in their eyes. One time, he even pulled over at a truck stop and let one finger me. I was horrified and turned on at the prospect of what might happen!

I had been flashing this trucker, a very ruggedly handsome man, for several miles. I am very turned on by rugged good looks. I was fingering myself and squealing with passion, the trucker was taking pictures of me, and Sir was laughing, but I suspect he was very turned on as well. Suddenly, he passed the truck and pulled into a rest stop, parking on the edge of the truck area! I was scared and so very excited. At last I was going to get fucked by a trucker!

I was beside myself with excitement! Sir got out and walked over to the trucker and talked to him for a few minutes. I was lying on my back, totally nude, legs spread wide in anticipation, my pussy flowing like a river. This was a dream come true for me.

Sir and the trucker SLOWLY strolled over to our pickup truck, talking to each other. I was about to burst with anticipation!

They seemed to take forever! They walked up to the passenger window, looked at me, playing with myself. My pussy was on fire, and I was shaking with anticipation!

The truck driver watched as I vigorously massaged my clit with one hand and fingered myself with the other. I tried to smile at him, but was on the verge of a very strong orgasm! My eyes were rolling up into my head. Sir said for me to ask the trucker to finger me, and to tell him that he couldn't fuck me, fingering was all he was to do.

I looked at Sir and told him I needed to be fucked! I knew there would be punishment later for saying that. He said to me, "Kitten, I said you are to ask him to finger you only. Take it or leave it."

I was so excited and disappointed at the same time!

I was crushed that I wasn't going to be fucked by this ruggedly beautiful, strong middle aged working man! I looked at the trucker and said, "Sir, You can't fuck me today, but I would really love for you to slide those big beautiful fingers deep into me."

With that, the trucker leaned in the window, stroked his big fingers gently around my pussy, spreading my wetness all over my quivering thighs, centering on my clit, and sliding them along the opening to my womanhood! My hands had moved to my inner thighs, trying to force my legs open wider. He gently slid two very big fingers into me. I was watching as his fingers were opening the lips of my vagina. That turns me on instantly to watch. He inserted them to the first knuckle, and paused for a second. All I could think of was how much I wanted him to fuck me with what I suspected was a very nice (Based on the size of his fingers) hard cock!

I opened my legs wider, and pushed my hips to him, trying to take in more of his very strong fingers. He was teasing me. I knew then that Sir had told him to go slowly and tease me a lot. Sir knows how much teasing turns me on!

He pulled his two fingers out to my opening, and slowly slid them back in to the first knuckle again.

DAMNIT! I wanted it all!

He saw the look on my face, I was begging for more, deeper and hard! My cunt was on fire, there was an emptiness that needed to be filled! I said, "Please?" and tried to smile at him. He pulled his fingers to my opening once again, I thought I was going to cry.

Then with a firm push, he slid his fingers all the way into me! "Oh my God!" I thought. "YES!" I moaned very loudly. The feeling was much needed relief. The pressure of his fingers in my pussy, the fullness, the slight pain! I flashed back to Ron's big cock fucking me on the boat! All this combined, released an orgasm so strong, that I must have passed out briefly.

The next thing I knew, this rough trucker was pumping his two big fingers into me like a jack hammer. As he curled them and pulled them out, his fingertips were sliding roughly across my G spot, time after time! I saw stars! I could hear a woman with my voice off in the distance saying, "OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD! PLEASE FUCK ME! I'm, I'm, I'm."

I was trying to say, "I'm Cumming!" but I couldn't form the words! Sir said my eyes rolled up in my head. The trucker fingered me like this for a short while, then I started squirting and cumming and squirting uncontrollably!. I couldn't stop cumming!

I was getting so sensitive, that every push into me was starting to hurt, with a delicious pleasure that I couldn't seem to comprehend. I couldn't get enough of this feeling! I wanted him to stop, and to ram into me harder at the same time!

Then as suddenly as he had started, he stopped and pulled his fingers out of me! I felt as though my insides were going to pour out of me. I felt an emptiness that I had only felt once or twice before. It scared me, and I started to cry. I wanted more and I wanted to be roughly handled, and to be fucked like the whore I was at the time. I wanted to be filled with cock in my pussy and in my ass, which, by the way I had only done once with Sir. I wanted to be split apart, filled with cock, and fucked until it killed me!

I settled down a bit, looked up at the trucker, who held his fingers under his nose and was smelling my aroma. Sir says I get a very wonderfully strong aroma when I am turned on. The trucker smiled at me, said. "Thank you, little lady, and thank you sir for the chance to experience this delightful woman's charms."

Sir whispered something into the trucker's ear. The truck driver smiled a big smile, showing teeth one sees only in toothpaste ads. I love beautiful white teeth! Sir opened the door of the pickup, and the trucker came around to stand very close to my wide spread legs, and my very open, wet, swollen cunt!

Sir said, "Go ahead." The trucker unbuckled his wide work belt, unzipped his fly, unfastened his jeans, and let them drop to the ground around his feet. I was aghast at the unexpected sight of what was happening! I couldn't wait to see his hard cock spring out and hang over my pussy.

As the trucker slowly lowered his plaid boxers, I saw the head of his cock poke over the top of his shorts. It looked very big and had a pronounced ridge around the helmet!

As he lowered them further, I watched more of what I thought was the most beautiful, very large, heavy, thick, cock pointing directly at, and just inches from my very willing, no, WANTING pussy! I pushed my hips toward him, trying to get my swollen labia around the head of that beautiful cock.

Just then, Sir said, "Kitten, this a friend of mine from my truck driving days. His nickname is Mule, because he drives a truck and hauls freight." I laughed. I knew why he was called "Mule." It had nothing to do with hauling freight...unless you consider what just fell out of his boxers to be "Freight". Based on what I saw looking up at it, it could have been called "Freight"...what he was hauling around.

I looked at Sir and said, "Sir, Can Mule please fuck me here and now? Please Sir, Please..."

Sir said, "No! Definitely not!" I was heartbroken! That beautiful hard cock was just an inch from opening my pussy lips wide and plunging deep into my wanting body! I could see droplets of precut hanging from the opening.

Then Sir said, "kitten, put yourself together, put on your shorts and your top. I want you to look decent when you are walking across the parking lot to Mule's truck, so he can fuck you in the sleeper cab."

I was startled! First because Sir had told me to get up and get dressed...So disappointed! I was almost in tears! Then as I realized why he had told me to get dressed, my mood changed! I may have cum just a little.

Before he could move, I reached up and took Mule's cock head in my lips and swept the precum from the opening. UMMmmmm! I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock, and savored the deliciousness of the moment and the musky aroma of the hard working man's sweat.

Sir said, "Well, Kitten, do you want to leave or do you want to put your clothe on and go to the truck?" I grabbed Mule's "Mule" and gave it a stroke or two, then pulled myself together and pulled on my shorts as Mule stared at my body.

Then he tucked his cock into his jeans and turned to walk to his truck. I pulled on my shirt and bolted to the truck, beating him to the door. The door was unlocked, so I tried to climb up to open the door, and my foot slipped and I fell...right onto Mule's right hand.

He caught me, and as I hung from the door handle, and sat on Mule's hand, I could feel his thumb sliding past the material of my shorts, and across the lips of my very wet and wanting pussy.

He smiled and raised an eyebrow. I nodded yes, and he slipped his strong thick thumb right into me.

My eyes closed and I had such a moment! I can't describe it except to say it was like Christmas, a birthday, and Halloween all rolled into one brief second.

I regained my composure and my balance, and reached up and opened the door. I pulled myself off of Mule's thumb and swung up into the cab of the Tractor trailer, Mule following me. I was ready to fuck! As he swung into the cab, I opened the curtain to the sleeper, and as I started to enter, I saw on the big bed, a woman.

She was a beautiful woman, she was nude, she was about 40 years old - ish. Her breasts were firm, large, and had beautiful Silver Dollar sized aureolas topped with inch long nipples. I had never seen nipples so long before. I'm sure my mouth was hanging open. She had beautiful long auburn/red hair. She was facing me. Her hips were wide, smooth, inviting and her legs were open, so I could see her perfectly shaved pussy with a small landing strip on top.

She smiled and opened her arms to welcome me. I was shocked and totally mesmerized. She said, "Hi, I'm Wendy, Mule's co-driver, friend and lover. Welcome to our home, Kitten. Your Sir, said you were beautiful and very sexual. He was right! He also said you are very Bisexual...I hope he was right.

My body was buzzing, my insides were moving around, I swear. I was having aftershocks from my earlier orgasms, and seeing a woman in the sleeper of the truck I was hoping to get fucked in by a very strong, good looking driver with a hard, beautiful cock added to my excitement! My pussy gripped itself and I found myself on the edge of cumming. I saw the possibilities, and my body was screaming for total release! I love Sir's fucking, but at the time, I wondered what it would feel like to have the trucker's cock pounding deep within me and this lovely mature woman sitting on my face. I decided to find out!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Kitten Ch. 05: Flashing a Trucker

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 892 milliseconds