• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Desperate Demi

Desperate Demi

123

Demi Lovato hadn't been alone in a room with Selena Gomez for years. It felt like several lifetimes, and in a way it was. They both weren't the little girls who swore they would be best friends forever. Now those little girls were gone, in the place two 'adults' who were strangers to each other.

It was her younger self's worst nightmare come true, and when she stepped into the dressing room and close the door behind her Demi had to stop for a minute to prevent herself from getting overwhelmed and crying. At least not before she did what she should have done years ago, and tell Selena the truth about how she felt.

"Demi, it's so great to see you again." Selena said, trying to make her smile genuine but it was kind of hard when she wasn't sure what Demi would say or do.

"Yeah, you too." Demi mumbled, losing her nerve as she suddenly found herself studying the ground.

"Sooooo, you wanted to talk?" Selena questioned softly. There was then a long pause and then Selena sighed, "Demi, I'm not trying to be a bitch, but I'm literally performing in five minutes. If you want to come back later you can take as much time as you need, but-"

"No, no, no!" Demi insisted, "I swear this will only take a minute. And I don't want to be tempted to stay and talk afterwards. I want you to really think about it without me."

"Okay then." Selena sighed, "So talk."

There was another pause and then Demi said, "Remember when we were... us?"

Selena smiled softly, "Of course I remember."

"Well I've never been happier." Demi blurted out, "Have you?"

There was yet another pause and then Selena smiled softly, "Demi, if you want to try and be best friends again I'm more than happy to try. But realistically we're both very busy, and different people, and-"

"I know, I know, I know... but we always made time for each other when we were teens, and I really want to get to know the new you." Demi insisted.

Smiling again Selena stood, walked towards her old friend and nodded, "Then why don't you stay here? I've got snacks, and when I'm done we can catch up."

Demi took a deep breath. She could leave it at that and maybe she would get Selena back as her friend, and maybe that would really be enough this time. But deep down she knew it never would. Knew that it would be worse.

That once again being forced to be around this wonderful girl and not kiss and touch her would be the same kind of torture which had drove her to drugs, alcohol and cutting herself.

So for the sake of her mental health she had to not only say it out loud, but finally say it to Selena's face. Even if Selena rejected her it would help, because then maybe she could finally move on.

"I don't want to be your friend!" Demi blurted out, "I never... I never wanted to be just your friend."

There was a long pause, the longest yet, which only ended when there was a knock on the door letting Selena know she was needed on stage, causing her to swear softly, "Shit."

Demi was almost taken aback by just that, as Selena never used to swear, but she had a lot more to worry about so she quickly started rambling, "I know it's sudden, and you're with someone, and we're not exactly who we used to be, but I know you Selena. I know you better than anyone ever could. I've seen your beautiful soul, and no matter what's happened you can't have change that much, but I'm sure I'd love all the new parts of you just as much, so when I heard you were into girls, I just had to come here. Even if it wasn't true I, I needed to tell you, because it's killing me. It, it almost killed me. But, if you give me a chance, I swear I'll do whatever you want, worship the ground you walk on, anything! Just please think about it... and, and don't hate me."

As Demi was talking Selena turned her back to her and started writing something down for some reason. When she finished Selena came back to stand right in front of Demi and tried several times to interrupt, but Demi wouldn't let her. The floodgates were opened and she just couldn't keep her secret inside any more.

She had to get it out, even if she barely paused to breathe in between the words, and she cried so much that she could barely see and must have looked like a total mess. Of course Demi was convinced she was about to get rejected, so it didn't really matter.

When Demi finally finished the was a pause, followed by another knock and an insistence that Selena get a move on, prompting the younger brunette to shove a piece of paper into Demi's hand and tell her, "This is where I'm staying tonight. Please, please, please come over after the show, and we'll... talk."

With that Selena left a dazed and confused Demi behind her as she left her to perform. Demi just stood there staring at the now shut door, trying desperately not to get her hopes up, but it was impossible.

Honestly the most likely scenario was that Selena just wanted time to shoot her down as gently and quietly as possible, but now she had not been angrily rejected Demi couldn't help but hold onto the idea that maybe, just maybe, after having some time to weigh up the pros and cons Selena would agree to give dating a shot, a.k.a. make Demi's dreams come true. She probably should have known better.

*

The address Selena had given Demi was also really promising, because it was for a very expensive hotel suite which Demi knew for a fact was soundproof, which made it perfect for certain celebrities to hook up without anyone finding out.

Of course it was mostly used by celebrities eager to indulge in a little same sex fun, and as an in the closet gay woman Demi had spent a lot of time in this hotel, and even the suite she was going too.

And as she nervously took the elevator to the very top floor of the building she thought how she probably wouldn't have survived this long without the truth about her sexuality coming out if it wasn't for this place. At lease when she was not freaking out about the possibility of actually getting to be with Selena Gomez.

Fortunately she wasn't the only one excited, because about a second after she knocked on the right door it opened to reveal a smiling Selena, "Hey."

"Hey." Demi smiled nervously back.

"Well, aren't you going to come in?" Selena grinned, moving aside so Demi could nervously step into the suite. Then when she had close the door Selena whispered, "Just try and keep an open mind, okay?"

Demi frowned at these words, feeling a little confused. She was then even more confused, not to mention surprised, when she followed Selena further into the luxurious suite to the bed to find that Taylor Swift was sitting on it. Immediately Demi's mind raced with possibilities, both good and bad. Mostly bad.

Although it could be worse. Justin Bieber could be sitting there, Demi inwardly shuddering at the thought. But she tried to stay out of her own head for once and concentrate on the moment at hand. Luckily Selena made it easy on her.

"So, who told you I like girls?" Selena asked.

Opening her mouth Demi hesitated for a second, no doubt looking ridiculous in the process, and then mumbled, "Miley."

Selena rolled her eyes, "Typical."

Fearing the worst Demi quickly added, "She was very convincing."

"I bet she was." Selena grumbled, before explaining, "She was always insisting you were in love with me, but I used to be so convinced you were straight. Then by the time she showed me proof you weren't we were, well..."

"Strangers?" Demi offered softly, only blushing slightly as she thought about all the pictures and videos Miley Cyrus could have shown the only person she'd ever been in love with.

Selena nodded, "Yeah... and I was falling in love with someone else."

Demi frowned, "With Justin?"

"God no." Selena laughed, "That was never anything other than a smokescreen, and a publicity stunt."

"And Justin is a massive ass hole." Taylor piped up dryly.

"No, he..." Selena started, before sighing, "He isn't always."

Demi looked back and forth between the other two girls, frowned and then realisation finally hit, "Wait... are you two, together?"

"Miley didn't tell you?" Selena raised an eyebrow, wishing she could be surprised.

"She said that you were dating Karlie Kloss." Demi said while looking at Taylor, trying to control herself she did feel her heart breaking.

"Karlie wishes." Selena scoffed.

"Hey, I keep telling you she isn't in love with me!" Taylor protested.

Turning to her girlfriend Selena said, "And I keep telling you that you guys are like a teen me and Demi."

"No we're not." Taylor insisted, "She's straight."

"No she's not." Selena insisted.

"Yes she is." Taylor whined.

"I've seen the way she looks at you." Selena grumbled.

"How? Like a friend?" Taylor quipped.

"Like she wants your babies." Selena said dryly, before quickly adding, "Which I don't even mind, I just wish you could be honest with me. Or yourselves. Or at least learn something from me and Demi."

"I am being honest with you." Taylor insisted, "We're just friends. Karlie is not in love with me. She can't be, she's straight."

"Just because no one we know has fucked her yet doesn't make her straight." Selena quipped.

The couple then continued squabbling like an old married couple, or at least two people who had been together for a very long time, while Demi did her best to keep herself together. Luckily she had over 10 years experience of keeping her mask in check, while inside she was dying a thousand agonizing deaths.

At least this time there was a possible saving grace, which would literally save her, because otherwise she would have to go out and get so drunk or high that she would probably overdose. Clinging to that hope Demi allowed the two other girls to argue for maybe a full minute before interrupting them.

"Okay, so... message received loud and clear, I get it, you're together. What do you need me for." Demi said bitterly, then before Selena could interrupt added, "But I hope this doesn't mean we can't have some fun together."

Smiling softly at her old friend Selena confessed, "We were actually hoping for more than a bit of fun."

Frowning in confusion again Demi simply asked, "What do you mean?"

"Come here and I'll tell you." Selena said, patting the spot next to her.

"Okay." Demi murmured softly, cautiously sitting down on the indicated spot, which was in the middle of Taylor and Selena. Which at least explained why they were sitting so far apart, although it certainly didn't feel very fa when Demi added herself to the equation.

There was then a pause as Selena searched for the right words before going with, "So... we've spent the last few years travelling in the same circles but never running into each other. In more ways than one. And the thing is, when Miley finally told me about you I didn't believe her at first, so she showed me a lot of... evidence. Then me and Taylor started asking around and anyone who would admit the truth said the same thing. That Demi Lovato is the biggest bottom they've ever met. That no sexual act is too depraved for her. That she is completely addicted to eating pussy and ass. And she needs strap-ons up her big fat queer ass like most people need oxygen."

"I also like boobs too." Demi blushed, unsure whether she should be embarrassed or not about the very true things Selena was saying.

"I know." Selena smiled softly, "I'm not asking here. I've seen who and what you really are Demi, and honestly... I think it's fucking hot. I mean, I thought me and Taylor were slutty lesbo bottoms, but you really are in a whole league of your own. Which is why I've been thinking about getting back into contact with you. See, ever since we were broken in by OUR Black Mistress, me and Taylor have been at the bottom of the food chain. Isn't that right, babe?"

"Yeah." Taylor nodded shyly, and then when Selena prompted her to continue she added, "And it's been great. I've loved it. We've loved it. We love being topped by our Black Mistress and other dominant women. But lately... well... Selena?"

Helping out her nervous girlfriend Selena continued, "We've been wondering what it would be like to top. To dominate another woman, and treat her like our slut. But the thing is, we just can't take each other seriously when we try to go all Dom on each other, so Taylor suggested maybe we could try and team up on another girl. Immediately I thought of you. Partly because I just found out you were a total dyke who was addicted to getting her ass fucked, but I think I would have thought of you before, because the truth is I've always had feelings for you. And if we were to come to some arrangement I would literally have everything I ever wanted. But it wouldn't be fair on you, because I don't want you as a girlfriend. At least not in the same way Taylor is. So I was going to leave you alone... but then, today happened, and I just couldn't resist."

There was a long pause and then Taylor insisted, "Tell her what you want Sel. All of it. Be specific. This isn't going to work unless you're honest."

Selena hesitated for a few long seconds, then she looked Demi in the eye and while doing her best impression of a top told her childhood best friend, "I want to own you, like our Black Mistress owns all three of us. I have talked to her about this, by the way, and she's cool with it. She's willing to let me buy you, as long as she and everybody else can still fuck you whenever they want. Which I'm more than okay with, as long as they ask my permission first. But you Demi... I don't want you to be able to choose. Or rather, I want you to choose me and Tay-tay. To submit to us completely and be our personal lesbian sex slave."

Taylor faked a cough, "Honesty! Remember?"

"Okay, that's not true." Selena admitted, "Not exactly. I still want you to eat our pussies from time to time, but mostly... I want you to be my anal slave. Our anal slave! Sorry baby, I'm just so excited."

"It's okay, just keep going." Taylor pushed.

"Right." Selena nodded, before turning her attention back to Demi, who seemed to have an unreadable expression on her face, "I want you to be my anal slave. I want to own your fat ass. God Demi, I love big asses, and yours is just so big, and round, and jiggly, and so obviously made for fucking that I can't stop thinking about it. I can't stop thinking about watching all those videos Miley gave me of our Black Mistress and her friends gang banging your big booty. How much those juicy cheeks of yours jiggled with every thrust, and how those big dildos fit so easily up your slutty ass, and most of all how hard you came and begged for more. I mean, before that I thought it would be cool, and ultra-twisted, to fuck you up the ass, but ever since I learned what an anal whore you are, I haven't been able to stop thinking about your fat ass. So I want you to be my anal whore Dems. Mine and Taylor's. And I know it's not fair on either of you, but I want to keep Taylor as my girlfriend who I treat with love and respect, while we both treat you like just a piece of ass."

Demi had to stop herself from crying out 'yes, yes, a thousand times yes' as her true self, the anal addicted lesbian she hid from the world, thought what Selena was describing pretty much sounded like heaven.

And wasn't that far from the arrangement she currently had with Beyonce Knowles, who apparently owned Selena and Taylor too, although that really shouldn't have been surprising.

But if she agreed to this chances are Selena would never see her as anything but a piece of ass and never truly be with her, giving up the dream of a sweet and loving relationship with Selena Gomez was enough to make her pause. But not that long, because she desperately wanted to be Selena's, and at this point Demi would take what she could get.

"Honestly..." Demi began, her throat feeling incredibly dry, "I've wanted to be with you so badly I'd have agreed to be nothing but your personal boot licker if you'd just smiled at me and mean it again."

"Well, that sounds fun." Selena giggled, "But you can lick my boots later. Now I just want your ass! Mmmmmm, oh Demi, I've always wanted to say this to you... bend over! Bend over and give me that sweet little dyke ass. Bend over and give me that big fat ass of yours!"

"Yes Mistress Selena." Demi giggled, and blushed, "It's yours. My ass is all yours, if you want it."

"Oh, I want it." Selena murmured lustfully as Demi cautiously got up, "Now give it to me! And don't worry about calling me Mistress just yet. You haven't earned that right yet."

Selena might have blushed at that last comment, and a lot of the others, but hopefully Demi was too turned on to notice.

Which luckily seemed to be the case, because while Taylor would have been in a fit of giggles by now from Selena trying to act dominant Demi seemed only too happy to obey, the other brunette crawled onto the bed and getting into the center of it with that gorgeous ass of hers pointing in the direction of Selena and Taylor, Selena unable to gauge her girlfriend's reaction or anything else as for the next few seconds she was too busy lusting over the big booty of her childhood best friend.

Then Selena scurried onto the bed, kneeled behind Demi and quickly undid her jeans before slowly pulling them down to reveal that big fat ass which had consumed her fantasies and easily become her most forbidden desire.

After all, they were two girls who had met while auditioning for Barney the Dinosaur, and now here they were about a decade later with one about to butt fuck the other, and hopefully solidify Demi as her anal slut.

God, this was so twisted, but Selena just couldn't help herself. Demi's butt was just so sexy, Selena swearing she drooled for real as she slowly pulled her old friend's jeans down to around her knees and then just stared at that ass for a few long seconds.

She then let out an un-lady like groan and buried her face in Demi's big butt. Selena had a lot of experience licking asses, although she preferred the big ones after spending so many hours worshipping the bootylicious backside of her Black Mistress, and Selena took full advantage of the fact she was in charge by spending a few long minutes just pressing her face into those large globes of flesh, and then rubbing her face against them.

Or another words Selena Gomez went back and forth in between smothering herself in Demi Lovato's fat ass and motor-boating it like a pair of giant boobs.

Only then did Selena finally actually start preparing Demi's ass hole to be fucked by sticking out her tongue and frantically beginning to lick that puckered rosebud.

For a while that meant pushing her face even deeper into Demi's big booty, but that wasn't nearly as effective as Selena wanted it to be, so inevitably she pulled her old friend's ass cheeks apart so she could get more access to Demi's anal ring. Taking full advantage Selena spat onto Demi's butt hole and then rub that saliva in with her tongue.

She then repeated the process a few times before literally pushing her tongue into Demi's ass hole, which was not only easy but Selena was able to slip her whole tongue inside, which was both encouraging and just proved what an anal whore Demi truly was.

Taylor was thinking along the same lines as she watched the familiar sight of her girlfriend with her face buried in another woman's butt, the only difference being that this time it was to prepare the other woman to be butt banged by Selena and not some powerful older celebrity getting off on ordering them around.

God, it was so hot, Taylor having to bite her lip and almost literally sit on her hands to keep herself from masturbating to the perverted sight, especially when the rim job really got going and Selena had Demi moaning like the lesbo slut she was, Taylor loving every word that came to Demi's mouth.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Desperate Demi

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds