• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Brother, Sister & Mom have Sex Ch. 08

Brother, Sister & Mom have Sex Ch. 08

123

There are no underage characters in this story. All characters portrayed are over 18-years-old.

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote and leave me a comment.

There are no underage characters in this story. All characters portrayed are over 18-years-old.

Continued from Chapter 07:

"Define sex," his mother said again when he proposed her having sex with her daughter in the way he proposed her having sex with him. "What do we need to do for the additional fifty-thousand-dollar bonus."

Jason gave his mother and sister a big, shit eating grin. It was almost as much sexual fun explaining to his sister what he wanted and expected her to do to their mother as it would be to watch her sexually doing it. It was almost as much sexual fun explaining to his mother what he wanted and expected her to do to her daughter as it would be to watch her sexually doing it. As soon as he explained all that he wanted them to do, he'd be imagining them having lesbian sex with one another.

"You must kiss of course, French kiss, and make out with one another. You must touch, feel, and fondle each other where a mother and daughter should never touch, feel, and fondle one another. You must suck each other's tits and finger one another's pussies. Then," he said with a victorious smile. "You must eat one another's pussies. I want to watch you licking one another's cunts while fingering one another's cunts. Then, I want to watch you fucking one another's pussy with a strap-on dildo," he said with a sexually satisfied smile.

His mother made a sour face as if he was nuts to even suggest such a perversely pervert, incestuous, sexual thing. Obviously, she wasn't offended by having sex with her daughter's naked body and her daughter having sex with her naked body. Obviously, she wasn't offended by even eating her daughter and her daughter eating her. She was obviously offended by fucking her daughter while wearing a strap-on dildo and being fucked by her daughter while she wore a strap-on dildo.

"A strap-on dildo? I agree to everything but for the strap-on dildo," she said making a face. "I've never even seen one never mind ever used one before. I don't own a strap-on dildo," she said with some sadness as if the bonus deal was off the table.

As if she was still in high school even though she had graduated from college last year, Jennifer raised her hand.

"I do. I have a strap-on dildo," she said.

Jessica looked at her daughter with astonishment.

"What? You do?" Then, she looked at her with curiosity. "Why on Earth would you have a strap-on dildo when you're such a whore for men?"

Jennifer shrugged, made a face, and shot her mother an angry look.

"Kettle black, Mother. You made me the whore that I am today," she said.

Obviously, by the look on her face, Jessica felt bad for her comment.

"I'm sorry for calling you a whore, especially when the three of us are standing here naked," she said with a laugh. "It's a bit ridiculous to think less of any one of us when we're all the same in our incestuous lust and forbidden desires for one another." Jessica looked at her daughter with curiosity. "You didn't answer my question. Why do you have a strap-on dildo when you prefer having sex with men," she said rephrasing her question?

Jennifer's face suddenly turned red with embarrassment, shame, and guilt.

"Sometimes when we party with just us girls and when we're all drunk and horny, we take turns fingering and eating one another while using a strap-on dildo on one another," she said.

She gave her mother a shrug and her mother gave her daughter the go ahead head nod before addressing her son.

"Okay. We'll have sex with one another before having sex with you. We'll eat one another's pussy. We'll even fuck one another while wearing a strap-on dildo while you watch us having lesbian sex," said Jessica.

Jason's naked mother looked from her naked son to look at her naked daughter.

"Give us the money first," said Jennifer true to her character while still not trusting her brother to pay them the fifty-thousand-dollar bonus each.

Even if he gave them another fifty-thousand dollars each to have sex with one another before they had sex with him, he'd still have one-hundred-thousand dollars, a third of the money left. Before sexually propositioning them, he would have willingly split the money equally with them anyway but this way, he could have his cake and eat it too by having some sexy fun with his naked mother and his naked sister. This way, not only did he get to see his sister and his mother naked but also he got them to agree to have sex with one another before having an incestuous threesome with him. He still couldn't believe that they both agreed to all of his conditions for money.

'Wow,' thought Jason. 'How hot is that to watch my sister and mother having sex? How hot is it to watch my sister eat my mother and my mother lick my sister? I can't wait to hear them scream their orgasmic pleasure. I can't wait to watch them cum. I can't wait to watch them fucking one another with a strap-on dildo.'

Jason ran in his room and emerged carrying twenty rolls of hundreds with fifty, one-hundred-dollar bills in each roll. With each roll containing five-thousand-dollars, he gave ten more rolls each to his mother and to his sister. Now after giving both his mother and sister one-hundred-thousand-dollars each, money he would have gladly shared and given them anyway with no strings attached, he was ready to make his sexy sister and his MILF of a mother, his incestuous whores. Money for sex and sex for money, life doesn't get any better than this.

Chapter 08:

Even though his sister, Jennifer, was a whore who had stripped herself naked for crowds of men countless times, he never truly believed that his own sister would strip naked in front of him. As if she was a professional stripper on stage instead of a wet T-shirt contest participant, it's one thing to strip in front of strangers but it's quite another thing to strip naked in front of her own brother. Yet, proving to him that she was not only a whore but also an incestuous whore, without shame, embarrassment, or hesitation, she did strip naked in front of him.

Nonetheless her stripping herself naked in front of him, she didn't do it for sex. She didn't strip herself naked because she had been incestuously lusting over her brother in the way he had been incestuously lusting over her. Plain and simple, she stripped naked for money. Money was her weakness. Paying his sister money was the only way Jason could get his sister to shed her clothes, to see her naked, and for her to agree to have sex with him. Nonetheless, regardless of how much money he offered to pay her, giving her the benefit of the doubt that she was just a whore and not an incestuous whore, he couldn't believe it when she stripped off her clothes in front of him for money.

Such a forbidden pairing, she was his sister after all and he was her brother. Yet, just like their mother and grandmother before her having sex with their brothers, Jennifer would soon be having sex with her brother too. His family was totally fucked up. Three generations of brothers willingly and consensually had sex with their sisters. Three generations of sisters willingly and consensually had sex with their brothers. He wondered if there was something in their DNA that made them so incestuously attracted to one another.

As if seeing her in a dream, watching his sister strip herself naked was something that he had fantasized, visualized, and dreamt over while masturbating himself for years. A defining moment for him, watching his sister strip herself naked was something that he'd remember for the rest of his life. In the same way he had been sexually and incestuously lusting over his sister, he had been sexually and incestuously lusting over her mother too. Now here she was standing before him naked. Now here they were, the both of them standing before him naked while he stood before them naked too. Not believing that the three of them were naked in the same room, he couldn't make this up if he tried.

If he had to pick one he thought would strip herself naked, his sister or their mother, without a doubt, with his sister stripping naked for so many men over Spring Break, he would have chosen his sister over their mother. Even though they fought a lot, even though his sister sniped at him and treated him like shit, they were still very close. If the chips were down and one of them needed the other to do something, they'd do anything for one another, even have sex, he hoped. Yet, in the way there was something so sexually exciting when watching his sister strip off her clothes and seeing her naked, there was something even more sexually exciting when watching their mother strip off her clothes and seeing her naked.

Unlike watching other women stripping themselves naked, this was his sister and their mother who had stripped themselves naked. This was his sister and their mother that he was seeing without their clothes. Until he found that bagful of money, he never would have thought any of this possible. For the sake of money, albeit for a lot of money, both his sister and their mother turned on a dime to lose their modesty, their shame, and their morals to strip themselves naked in front of him. For the sake of money, albeit for a lot of money, both his sister and their mother agreed to have incestuous sex with him. For the sake of money, albeit for a bonus of money, both his sister and their mother agreed to have sex with one another while he watched.

'Wow,' he thought still not believing all that happened in such a short while.

He never truly believed that their own mother would strip herself naked in front of them for any amount of money. In the way his sister was obviously an incestuous whore, giving their mother the benefit of the doubt that she was just a whore and not an incestuous whore too, he couldn't believe it when their own mother stripped herself naked as they both watched. In the same way he watched his sister strip off her clothes, with incestuous lust and sexual excitement, they watched their mother strip off her clothes with incestuous lust and sexual excitement too. It was even more sexually exciting knowing that they'd all soon be having sex with one another.

Watching his mother strip herself naked was something that he had fantasized, visualized, and dreamt about while masturbating when imagining her naked and having sex with him. Watching his mother strip herself naked was something that he'd remember for the rest of his life. In the same way he had been sexually and incestuously lusting over his sister, he had sexually and incestuously lusted over his mother too and now here she was standing before him naked. His mother was naked along with his sister. They were both naked. He couldn't believe they were both naked.

'Unbelievable,' he thought. 'This is so fucking unbelievable.'

# # # MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore # # #

Nonetheless, in the way his sister had just stripped off her clothes, their mother had stripped off her clothes too. Still in shock and with him trying to wrap his brain around all that he was seeing, he still couldn't believe they both stripped off their clothes. He couldn't believe they were both standing before him naked with him standing before them naked too. He still couldn't believe that they not only agreed to have sex with him but also that they agreed to have sex with one another while he watched.

He looked from one sexy, naked, blood relative of a woman to look at the other MILF of a naked, blood relative of a woman. He couldn't believe that not only was he seeing his sister's naked tits, ass, and pussy but also he was seeing his mother's naked tits, ass, and pussy. Making all of his dreams and sexual fantasies come true, he won the lottery when he found that bag of money. Never in a million years would he have thought his mother and his sister were sexually for sale for the right price.

Once the money was on the table and was part of his incestuous proposition and incestuous equation, it was as if they couldn't strip themselves fast enough. Once he mentioned money, it was as if they couldn't wait to get naked. Once they knew how much money he'd pay them to remove their clothes, it was if they couldn't wait to give him sex. Sex for money and money for sex, it took money for them to strip themselves naked. It took money for them to agree to have sex with him. It took money for them to agree to have sex with one another.

In the way he had just watched his sexy sister slowly strip off her clothes, he watched his MILF of a mother strip off her clothes too. In the way his sister gave him a lifelong memory of her sexy, shapely body, his mother gave him a lifelong memory of her sexy, shapely body too. A sexy, incestuous, sight to behold, he couldn't believe his eyes when he saw them both naked. Still not believing that it was true, his sister was naked and his mother was naked, along with him being naked too.

# # # MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore # # #

Something no doubt he'd never know, he wondered how many rich and/or powerful men paid their mothers, their sisters, and/or even their daughters to strip off their clothes and have sex with them. He wondered how many rich and famous, male celebrities had sex with their mothers, their sisters, and/or even their daughters by buying them gifts and giving them lots of money, paying for their extended vacations, buying them cars, and buying them houses. If he were rich, whether the woman was his mother, his sister, his daughter, his step-mother, his step-daughter, his mother-in-law, his sister-in-law, his cousin, or even a close family friend, he could have sex with any woman he wanted.

'Wow,' he thought while imagining having sex day and night with whichever woman he wanted.

Then again, with so very many sexy and beautiful women in the world, if he were rich and/or powerful, maybe the last women he'd want to bed would be one of his blood relatives, in-laws, or family friends. When he imagined being rich enough and powerful enough to have sex with any women in the world, why would he want to have sex with any one of them? Yet, with money and power corrupting him, maybe he'd bed them because he could. If nothing more than curiosity, he'd like to know what this one looked like naked and what that one looked like naked. He'd like to know what this one sounded like when having an orgasm and what that one looked like when having an orgasm.

Now that he had a small taste of what it would be like to be rich, powerful, and/or famous, by finding three-hundred-thousand-dollars in cash, he wondered how different his life would be if he had even more money. Yet, even if he was rich, there was something so deliciously forbidden about seeing his sister and his mother naked. There was something so erotically taboo about having sex with his sister's and his mother's naked bodies in the way he was about to have sex with them now.

Losing his mind to incest, this was his sister that he was about to sexually and incestuously disrespect by cumming in her pussy and in her mouth. This was his mother that he was about to sexually and incestuously disrespect by cumming in her pussy and in her mouth too. Nonetheless with his incestuous lust superseding his sanity and his sense of respect for his sister and for his mother, they willingly agreed to be treated like the incestuous whores that they are. Signed, sealed, and delivered, they already consensually agreed to do whatever he sexually wanted them to do to their naked bodies for money. For money, he owned their naked asses.

# # # MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore # # #

Jason tried to wrap his head around what just happened. With it one thing for his sister to strip herself naked, it was quite something else for his mother to strip herself naked too. With it one thing for his sister to strip herself naked in front of him, it was quite something else for his sister to agree to have sex with him. With it one thing for his mother to strip herself naked in front of him, it was quite something else for his mother to agree to have sex with him too. As if he had hit the daily double, a longshot against all odds, he was such a lucky man for his sister and mother to agree to have sex with him, albeit for money.

With both his sister and his mother stripping themselves naked in front of him, it was quite something else for the both of them to agree to have sex with him as a threesome. He couldn't wait to be in bed naked with his naked sister and naked mother. He couldn't wait to make out with his sister while feeling and fondling her naked body before making out with his mother while feeling and fondling her naked body too. A sexy dream scenario too good to be true, he wouldn't believe it until it happened.

If that wasn't enough with his sister and his mother agreed to have sex with him, all for the sake of money, it was quite something else for them both to agree to have lesbian sex with one another while he watched. Never truly believing that they'd both agree to have sex with him, as if a dream, he knew he'd never believe that they'd have sex until they did. Then, even then, if that still wasn't enough that they agreed to have sex with him, he couldn't believe that his sister and his mother agreed to have lesbian sex with one another for and additional fifty-thousand dollars while he watched. What are the odds of all of this happening as he had planned?

'Wow. Holy shit. His life couldn't get any better than this,' he thought while staring at his naked sister and his naked mother.

After seeing his sister and his mother naked and them agreeing to have sex with him, even agreeing to have sex with one another while he watched, surpassed him finding the money. Watching his sister and his mother having lesbian sex would not only be the best day of his life but also the best thing that could ever happen to him. Just as he couldn't wait to have sex with his sister, he couldn't wait to have sex with his mother. Just as he couldn't wait to have sex with his sister and his mother, he couldn't wait to watch them having sex with one another.

Amazing what money can buy, in the way that Jason looked at his sister with incestuous lust, Jennifer looked at him with incestuous lust. In the way that Jason looked at his mother with incestuous lust, his mother looked at him with incestuous lust too. In the way that Jennifer looked at her mother with incestuous lust, Jessica looked at her daughter with incestuous lust too.

# # # MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore # # #

Without saying a word, with her making the first incestuous move, Jennifer walked to her mother and kissed her on the lips. Then, his sister parted their mother's lips with her tongue and French kissed her. Jason couldn't believe his sister was French kissing their mother. As if he was a referee in a boxing match, he walked around his sister and mother while watching them kissing one another. Different how he would have initiated the sex with his mother, no doubt just groping her, it was enlightening to see how two women started their intimate, sexual, incestuous relationship.

Only now, with him more involved in the action and not as detached, Jason watched his sister and mother kissing as if he was watching a movie with a lesbian scene. As if they were lesbian lovers in another life instead of mother and daughter here now, it surprised him when their mother returned her daughter's kiss. Kissing and kissing, they were making out. He couldn't believe they were making out. Having never witnessed anything as sexually exciting as his sister and mother having lesbian sex, Jason watch his sister and mother kissing while touching and feeling one another's naked bodies. Had he not witnessed this with his own eyes, he never would have believed it.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Brother, Sister & Mom have Sex Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds