• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • The Second Rendezvous... Ch. 02

The Second Rendezvous... Ch. 02

I know it's been quite some time since I updated my story... well here goes the conclusion.

It had been almost like an eternity being tortured by my professor in an erotic way. All that toe sucking and foot worshipping had made me horny as hell and my engorged, hard cock was now too much sensitive, ready to cum. I was quite turned on that I was at his mercy. Though he was much older to me, I felt powerless against his passionate lovemaking to my feet and my horny body.

I was totally lost in ecstasy, stroking my cock furiously while my professor stopped worshipping my feet and looked at me with a mischievous smile. He let go of my feet and got up from his seat. Then, he took my hands off my boxers and gently brought them up my head. Pinning them back, he pulled my boxers down, freeing my cock that sprang up hard. He took off my boxers completely and brought it to his face. Pre-cum had made my boxers wet and sloppy. Holding it close to his nose, he smelled my wetness. Looking at his intense way of worshipping every part of me was making me feel shy and horny. He brought the wetness towards his hungry mouth and began to lick the pre-cum from it. His eyes were filled with mad passion and lust. Then he tossed away my boxers and looked at my cock whose tip was hard and purple with stroking and pre-cum dribbling from the tip.

He then bent down and brought his face too close to my cock. He glanced at me for a moment and I closed my eyes with shyness and bit my lip hard. I was anticipating my cum to fill his thirsty mouth and I could hear my heart beat rise rapidly. I could now feel his hot breath blowing on the sensitive skin of my cock. He brought his tongue out and slowly began to tease the tip of my cock that quivered at his touch. I grabbed his hairs and began to moan erotically. My feet were up in the air and my toes curled sexily.

"Ahhh.... Ohhh godddd!! Fuck me professorrrr..." My moans were getting louder by moments.

His teasing took another level when he began to caress my hips and pinch my ass. I bucked at this and my cock moved a little more into his mouth. Tears of ecstasy were flowing from my eyes as I watched my cock completely disappear into his mouth. He closed his eyes and started sucking my cock passionately while his face became red with hunger. Cum began to rise and my balls were becoming tighter with every move he made.

He moved his hands below my ass and slowly lifted them up from the table and I felt as if I was floating at his mercy. His sucking gained speed and my moans became louder. I could feel my cum now rising rapidly and I knew that it would be a hell lot. I had been holding it back for almost an hour now and it was ready to fill his eager mouth.

My feet were now resting on his shoulder, wrapped around his neck. My toenails were scratching his back furiously and I could feel him moan in approval.

I was almost on the brink of cumming when he pulled out my cock from his mouth. I was shivering in ecstasy and pain and was begging him to make me cum. He seemed to be finding fun watching me pine for this erotic torture. Taking his cue, I lifted my feet to his face and began to caress his lips with my toes.

It was then that he took sensitive, red toes in his mouth and began to suck and tease me again. He then slowly bent down, continuing to suck my toes and brought his face towards my cock. He slowly opened his mouth and accommodated my hard cock in his mouth and began to suck them both passionately. This was too much to hold for me and I grabbed his head by his hairs and pulled him closer. Moaning loudly, I bucked violently sending stream after stream of hot cum into his mouth while he tasted me so passionately. I almost came for a minute, completely drenched in sweat.

After what felt like eternity, we both slowed down to catch our breaths and spent like mad couple. He then looked at me lovingly and kissed my lips hard.

That was one hell of a passionate foot love and cumming session with my horny professor for a second time!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • The Second Rendezvous... Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds