• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Doing the Laundry Ch. 02

Doing the Laundry Ch. 02

One day when I was doing laundry, I noticed my son Rob's cum stained undies. I was so horny I began to finger myself. Rob appeared and saw me. We ended up fucking in the laundry room. That led to a summer's worth of sex between us. Rob went back to college. Before he left he told me he wanted to impregnate me. I must have been crazy because I went off my birth control pills. Rob is due back tomorrow for a holiday break. My pussy is tingling thinking about his long prick.

Everything seemed to work in my favor. My husband had to leave for a short business trip. That would give Rob and me a few days alone. Rob finally arrived back. A friend from school dropped him off. I opened the door with just a robe on. Rob practically scooped me up and moved me to the couch. He untied the belt of my robe and pulled it free. I was standing there naked in front of my son.

Rob pulled his clothes off. I had almost forgotten how thick and he was. I needed that cock. I got onto my back and Rob joined me on the couch.

"Are you off the birth control?" He asked me.

I nodded yes and that brought a big smile from my son. He lowered his face and he started working on both my large nipples. My husband rarely wants sex these days. I needed Rob in the worst way. As my son was sucking on my tits, I could feel the tip of his cock pressed against my opening. I had to have him. I reached down and brought his cock to my folds. Rob looked at me and then began to slide his massive cock into me. God, how I missed that! I pulled my legs back and gave Rob full access.

There was no wasted effort. Rob pushed his cock all the way inside my belly. He rested it there, letting me feel how big he is. I clamped down hard and squeezed his rod with my muscles. I think we both had one thing on our minds. Rob was going to give me his first load of cream without me being on the pill. That is just how it worked out. Rob brought me to a hot boil over the next hour. His thick member stretched me like no other man I ever had sex with. We climaxed together.

Rob arched his back and I felt his hot seed entering my body. I remember screaming out. I told my son to impregnate me. Rob gave me one hot stream after another of his baby batter. I made sure I drained every drop from his thick member. Eventually Rob emptied everything he had into my tummy. When he became soft he pulled free. I reached down to feel his cum leaking from my hole.

"I want to keep doing that until you are pregnant Mom," he told me.

I was sure we were going to fuck until Rob seeded my eggs. Rob was only going to be home a handful of days. We made every day count. Rob took me every way possible. I got on all fours and Rob drove his cock into me that way. I mounted my son and rode his beautiful staff. I loved when he squeezed my tits and pounded my pussy that way. Rob had endless amounts of his cream to give me. I could always feel his cum swimming around inside me during the day.

The fun stopped when my husband arrived back home. Luckily Rob and I had fucked numerous times before my husband finally got home. The day that Rob had to go I drove him to the bus terminal. Not before we made a side trip first. I drove to a wooded area. I parked the car and Rob fucked me on top of the hood. I was scared someone might see us but that didn't happen. Rob pulled my pants and panties down and he pushed his hard prick into me one last time.

"I want you pregnant when I next get home," he told me.

I wanted that as well. I craved to have a big belly by my son. Rob took me hard on the car hood that day. He shot four or five large streams of his cum into my greedy belly. We finally made it to the terminal. We had a passionate kiss before Rob finally left. I am back home now and I am waiting for Rob's magic to kick in. I can't wait to feel my son's baby beginning to grow in me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Doing the Laundry Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 162 milliseconds