• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Breeding Pleasure

Breeding Pleasure

12

I love when I wake up before she does. To pull her body to me or under me and feel her naked softness warm against me. She's always cold and if I press close she will snuggle like a kitten, her body seeking the warmth of mine. Sometimes I wake her with kisses and caresses before I take her. Sometimes I coax her body into a position and simply wake her by sinking my hard cock into the opening I choose

She was sleeping on her side. Curled away from me this morning. I had planned on letting her sleep in but I woke up well in advance of my alarm and rolled over to see her framed in early morning sunlight. Our bedroom fills up with it and she's on the east side of the bed, always. She almost glows like fallen angel on the sheets. I wrap an arm and one leg around her and pull her close, my cock parting her bare ass cheeks and just resting there for now, enjoying her, while I nip gently at the back of her neck.

My girl makes that sleeping grumpy-cat sound I adore - though I usually pretend I'm cross when she does it. Cant set a bad precedent and let my brat know that I enjoy her being mildly bratty on occasion. I tap her nose with one finger lightly. Not a harsh rebuke just a little sort of "I heard that" gesture. She responds by wriggling her body soft and slow. VERY slow, trying to hint that she's too sleepy for play. Tough. But its early, so I'm not rough.

I use my own body to push her over onto her belly and she accommodates me, shifting her ass high up, like she's offering. Well, she is in fact. And I sink slow as I can into her ass. I don't thrust I go easy. I know she fucking loves coming awake with me buried in her and if I'm gentle about it she's still sleepy and hazy and I'm seated deep before she moves or moans. Sometimes i love to just lay like this against her and inside her, resting with our bodies joined...

Sometimes she wakes up and starts to move under me and it's all i can do to stay gentle instead of gripping her body and holding it hard against the mattress while I pound her cunt. But today I try and hold back, let her rock those hips up to meet me, trying to clench her ass tighter to pleasure me. To feel my cock in deeper as she bucks to try and get me there. I help her with a soft thrust here and there but really as she wakes she's doing a hell of a job, twisting her hips now, bucking, tightening... I reach under her and my hands cover her breasts, feeling the little steel bars through her nipples in my fingers and twisting them just to feel her shiver with pain.

Just a little. I never hurt her too much... just enough.

I pull back and smack her lightly twice on the back of her thighs, telling her to kneel up, now that she's so obviously awake. As soon as she's the way I like her, on her knees and elbows, I put myself back against and inside her, taking back control and thrusting deep. Not as hard as I can, forceful rather than brutal.

Her body gives way as I go deeper with my subsequent thrusts, meeting resistance from that second ring of inner muscle, I grasp her hips, lay myself against her back, and PUSH in further. Not allowing her body's pressure to stop me. She's mine. She will open to me. For Me.

I'm getting close and grip her body to me tight, growling a little with how good she feels around me. Fuck I love the way she trembles when she's close,...

( I feel like I hadn't introduced myself yet, have I. I'm a sadistic bastard. Illustrated herein )

I love it... just like I love her despondent whimper when I withdraw. You'd think I just told the poor girl I put her kitten in the microwave the heartbreaking sound she makes. It IS actually enough to make me have a little pity, and while I don't return my cock where she wants it I do wrap an arm around her middle and pull her tight up against my front while I lay down on my side... pull her thigh over my hip and kiss her hard while I sink two and then three fingers into her warm pussy. Those pitiful whimpers change to moans that are lost in my own mouth as I flick that one little rippled spot on her front vaginal wall. She starts to writhe like she would escape my grip if she could, so I grip her body, crushing it to mine with my free arm. I bite once sharply at her lower lip, a reminder.

When I let her break the kiss she's panting, and tense as hell, and buries her face against my chest. She's not even aware, I bet, that her body's riding my hand at this point and doing most of the work,,, she's just so damn responsive, I'm used to her just taking over at about this point and if I just hold still except for my fingers and hold her tight she'll bring herself pretty easily. Her sopping channel is starting already to contract in those first little pulses and in another minute she cums for me, sobbing and a little mentally unhinged and as sloppily wet as she always gets from orgaseming on my fingers. Drenched.

I take her mouth again. This kiss is slow, and I linger to lick a couple of tears off her cheeks. Telling her I love her with actions instead of my voice, and keeping her close to me until she's calm. When I get up to start the day I turn away to hide my grin at her indignant squeal - because I pull the blankets and top sheet off with me when I go.

"I'll throw these in the laundry and am going to take a quick shower," I tell her as I head out of the room, pausing in our doorway.

"When you are awake enough to remember why I didn't let myself cum in your ass, give me a yell - I want to make sure your boots are laced right before we go outside."

Its almost 30 seconds and I'm halfway down the stairs before I hear the "squee!" Of excitement and her feet hit the floor. I listen to her stomping around upstairs while I toss the bedding in the washer and make myself a piece of toast. The sounds like the god of thunder having a bad dream as she tromps downstairs. Horse shoes are so not meant for indoor flooring. I've Said this before. I rip open a packet of oatmeal and stir it into a coffee mug of hot water before she gets to the kitchen and set it on the counter.

She presents herself with a little turn, wanting me to look her over. Admittedly I'm always happy to oblige. She's belonged to me for years now but I lust after her just the same. And in her pony gear she's just that little extra touch pervy and wicked that it's never not fun. She's gone simple today, as we had previously discussed, just horse shoe boots lace up to her knee, and the plug in her ass that holds a long hair that matches her hair. Later after grooming I will likely corset her for my own amusement, but this morning is for playing like she's wild, and just relaxed time in our little pasture. This morning we start easy.

I point to her oatmeal.

She gives a mild little huff at having to use the spoon, but has learned over the years not to test me about food. At least when we are playing with her in her boots she eats what i want, when i want, and how I want. She leans over the counter to eat and I rub my hands over her ass and down her thigh, partly as pretext to give her a pat, the sign she should cock her leg up so i can examine her boot. She's good at this and has her laces nice and tight at every eyelet, but I always double check. She will never get hurt because I was careless.

She's wolfed down the oatmeal before I've even checked her other foot and I break my second slice of toast in half to share. In another minute I simply wrap my arms around her and tuck her under my chin, just to hold her for this bright companionable moment. I give my instructions slowly, lingering here in the kitchen, and knowing the toast crumbs I've left on the counter are making her mind itch. She can't help staring at them around my shoulder. I'll take pity on her pet peeve and brush them into the trashcan when I let her go.

"I want you to head carefully down to the pasture. Watch for uneven ground. Let yourself in, Close the gate behind you. Trot around, loosen up, wake up, do horsey things, enjoy the morning. I will come for you soon, princess, ok?" I clear the crumbs and put her mug in the sink before giving her right asscheeck a stinging smack "get!"

With a very equine snort she charges out the patio door and into the morning. I head to the downstairs shower.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I don't take a lot of time. Just a quick wash up, and go sit in my office to dry off and get my own boots on. Mine are MUCH simpler than my girls. Hers are little works of art, a hoof shaped platform and shoe born into a steel instep designed to keep her foot up almost on tip toe but without a heel, mimicking a horses' hoof and fetlock. We had them custom made for her and they are the most finely crafted thing in the whole house. Well except maybe the hand of god that sculpted that girls body to fit so well around mind, but the hand of man hasn't stitched anything finer than her boots. Each stitch, each eyelet, was a labor of love. Mine are for this weekend only, and are a pair of timberland hiking boots I've screwed racing plate horse shoes onto the sole of. They will work just fine and I WON'T break my neck.

I feel silly as hell, even in my house, naked except for boots. That woman makes it look like the gorgeous fetish it is. Me? Not so much. But it's basically this or barefoot right now so... here goes. Not the first time I've thanked god for a long private drive to our house, a dozen no trespassing signs, and in-laws who live out of state. Somehow, I think as I walk out into the fresh air and sunshine, I t won't be the last time I'm thankful for that as well.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Our house sits up on top of the hill and our property runs down into something too small to really call it a valley. Gully? At the base of hill is the mostly dirt track that leads to the barn and pasture. I'd started last summer to put paver stones on the path but they turned out to be too slick and difficult on Pleasure when she's booted up. Now i mostly just throw down some extra sand every few months to keep the need for weeding down, and it's a safe surface for her. Cuts down on the mud tracked back and forth as well.

I find it slightly amusing to follow her trail. I can see the horseshoe prints of her steps very boldly outlined in the sand and can tell where she changed gait, moving from the excited scramble to more of a prance. Placing her feet more carefully as she gets closer to her element. She didn't latch the gate behind her properly - but she never really does. She closed it this time which is an improvement. I let myself through, close the latch, and fold my robe over the top fencepost.

I've let the grass go wild this spring, and its much higher than usual just now, almost to my hips in low traffic areas where the wildflowers are trying to take over. I grab a couple of these small orangeish ones as I walk, watching for her, stripping the leaves off so it's just a bloom and a stalk, carrying it with me as I proceed. She's waiting calmly by the pond, leaning with one hip cocked against the olive tree and listening for me.

Slowly I approach and nuzzle my face into her bare shoulder, nibbling and rubbing my nose into her skin. She smells warm and rich, like the vanilla dryer sheets she uses when we wash the bedding, and I press a little closer, loving the comforting familiarity of her body molding itself willingly against my own. I tuck the little orange flower behind her right ear and she turns around to face me. Mimicking my own face rubbing gentle greeting, letting her lips start to tease and nibble her way down my chest til I'm the one leaning on the tree now, my eyes closed, just feeling her...

I hear her hooves pounding the dirt several seconds before i register she's stopped using her mouth... and it's a few more seconds before I bellow a stallions call and charge after her. She's going to need that head start. I'm after her like a summer storm, she leads me deeper into the tall grass meadow. Damn fool filly, she will have to watch her step, it will slow her. It does. I'm gaining on her, but instead of grabbing her when I catch up I heard her, keeping pace and bullying her with the bumps of my body and pinches to her hindquarters that are like a stallions nips. Turning her and forcing her direction back where I want her, over and up to the fence then using that as a guide as I chase her back up the length of the paddock. She's straining to gallop in those boots and panting a little. Slowing. I encourage her with pinching nips to keep moving even as she slows to a jog trot. I want her deep in the trees on the north edge of the pasture and don't let her slow to a walk until we are on the thick floor of pine needles.

It's here in the shadows of trees I put my hands on her and half push half drag her until she's pressed against the white boards of our fencing. I trap her with my body at her back and her breast and belly against the wood. Letting her catch her breath and letting my cock get hard. It's very quick as I'm noticing the light sweat on her skin and the faint musk of her arousal. She's been ready for this before she even got to the gate, I know. I hold her against me for long moments, my hands splayed on her belly. Savoring this horse-girl that I'm going to mate with.

Wordless I guide her to lean forward a bit and to hike one leg up with a knee on the fences second board. Granted it's probably not the most comfortable position she's ever been taken in, but just now, this time, isn't really about her orgasm. The pleasure she will get is mostly mental just now. I promised her that when the day we planned on her getting pregnant I'd give her a breeding scene, and be her stallion. And yes I felt silly as fuck about the boots and everything but I find myself getting into it, Snorting and nibbling he neck, eager as any animal to mount and fill the skittish little filly before me. I cover her and press my pelvis tight to her ass, seeking the best angle to couple myself with her, and find her willingly pushing back and offering her opening.

There's no gentleness to the mating I want to give her, nor cruelty, I simply want to give her the animalistic joining she's told me she craves. So when I'm seated in her cunt i thrust hard. Plundering her body for my own release. Each thrust I make fiercely on purpose, seeking to bottom her out and hear that mares squeal she will sometimes give if she's in the pony head space and something hurts. I want her to remember every stroke when I've taken her like this. I yank her hips back to meet me in my next thrust, and my next, until I hear that sound I'm after. Pleasure-pain. Pleasure IN pain. Whatever it is it makes my body jerk and damn near cum just from the sound. She's gripping the fence hard, almost struggling like she will attempt to escape my body. It isn't possible - she's caught between me and the boards, speared on my shaft - she is going nowhere until I release her.

Reaching over and around her I cover her hands on the top board of the fence and lace her fingers with mine. This is the reason I held back in bed. I want to bury myself as deeply as I can in her warm body and come in her only when I'm womb deep. I'm not even holding back a little now, literally just shoving myself into her, bearing down with my whole body on her. I can feel her shivering in my grip, feeling something as primitive as I do right now. I let myself think about the near future, about watching her breasts and belly swell with life. About slow mornings in bed when I'll pull her over the top of me instead of putting her under me...

She may have preferred to hear a whinny as I, her pretend stallion, unleash my pleasure but the best I can really do is a fierce growl as the tension in my body peaks and ebbs, tearing my seed straight from me and giving my girl everything. I lower my head and bite her upper shoulder, gripping her like that, with teeth, while I continue through my orgasm to thrust, over and over, until totally spent. Unwilling to stop until oversensitive and nerve-raw, and even then I continue to hold her steady with hands and teeth, and hold myself inside her, for many long moments,

"Good girl." I whisper in her ear before I take that half step back and let my cock slip out of her. The stallion isn't supposed to speak but this is always almost ritual with us. When I've used her well, I want her to know she's been good. She's valued and I often tell her.

She lowers her leg from the fence and gets her feet shakily under her. Her eyes look a little glassy as she sometimes gets at the end of a scene she's really into. When she takes a step too soon I'm there to catch her and tuck her against my body. It's under my arm with me to lean on that she starts to head to the barn with me. Entering, I roll open her stall door and let her in, then duck into the tack room to grab my jeans and get into them. Setting the boots on her tack trunk and returning to her with her headstall and grooming gear.

She's leaning on her doors top, and I take her face in my hands, just stroking her gently before I slip the straps over her pretty face, fastening a buckle behind her ear.

"Good girl" I say, while I straighten her bangs and just stroke her. I check the clock over my shoulder. We've got some time before the truck is due to pick us up. First things first,,, I grab a toy from our tack room to carry to her stall. This little rubber hose and bulb I planned to use to keep her pussy plugged and my cum in her for now. I coax her to bend over away from me and offer me her sex again, slip the end of the toy into her and inflate it . It pumps up just like a blood pressure cuff but inside her its just a little teardrop shape that inflates. I only pump it until its tight inside her. Then one pump to make her very aware of the filled feeling, and turn the little knob to lock it.

I decide it's a little too cool today to wash her outside by the hose and instead run hot tap water and soap in a bucket. She has a headstall with a small soft rubber bit that I buckle on her head and lead her back out into the stable aisle. Using the cross ties I clip her in place in the middle of the row and wash her carefully. Granted that I can run my hands over her whenever I want to on principle, being that she's mine. But I enjoy grooming and these little moments when I take care of her. She can be a brat when I do this, and the cross ties helps keep her from leaning against and wiping her soapy body off on me.

Drying her with a towel quickly and pull her hair back from her face in a couple of braids before putting the rest into a mane like pony tail. Her actual tail I wrap for her, the first foot of it bound with athletic tape it swishes clear of her ass from the plug its attached to. Going back in the tack room I debate... I like her in a little under breast corset most of the time... but decide against that today. Her arm coverings likewise I leave on their hooks and instead just grab her travel gear. Like a real horse we have a padded blanket that goes over her shoulders and rump, fastening at her chest and with a band across her belly. This leaves her front pretty exposed but I enjoy that anyway, and after buckling her into it I strap leg guards over her arms and her boots.

My friend James has involved himself in today's plans. Which is a little odd if you don't know him. On one hand I know for a fact he'd love to have Pleasure himself, on the other, he's someone I trust. Also someone very generous with his time, his own property, and his facilities. It's his truck and groom we're waiting on - and they are punctual as hell, rattling slowly down our hill barely kicking up the dust.

Every once in a while I hand her off to a groom James employs. I feel like it's good for her to - in situations I carefully control at least - to have to obey her lead rope and training and follow another person when led, rather than only follow me because I'm her Master. This one takes her off her cross ties and with an affectionate but not too familiar pat on the side of her neck, leads her to the truck. She balks at the ramp to try and pull away but a smack on her hip gets her moving and he has her secured in the padded stall of the trailer before I even get out of the barn with my boots and jacket on.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Breeding Pleasure

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds