• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Mistress Ch. 11

The Mistress Ch. 11

Aug 8, I was standing at the airport lounge waiting for the hotel shuttle. Somebody hugged me from behind and planted a kiss on my head. It was Emman.

"Surprise, hon. Have you been waiting long?" He asked.

"No, not really. Wow, I'm so touched. You're so sweet. You took the time to pick me up."

He took my things and we walked to the parking lot holding hands. Just the mere touch of our hands made us so horny.

He forgot where he parked that's why it took us a while to find his van. Exasperated, he leaned his back on a post, let go of my luggage, pulled me towards him, cupped my face with his hands, and kissed me hard. It felt so good to taste his mouth once again. My arms wrapped around him in a very tight embrace. We missed each other so much. Then we started groping each other. It's good, no one else was in the parking lot. He raised my shirt...raised my bra...and sucked my boobs so hard alternately...he went back to kissing me intensely...darting his tongue deep into my mouth...swirling around my tongue...his hands inside my panties squeezing my butt cheeks... I placed my hands under his shirt, rubbed his back...inserted my hand through his jeans and inside his briefs...and felt his tip...it's soaking wet...I gave his shaft two squeezes...and then he came...his briefs were soaking wet...

"I'm sorry, Joy...that's how I missed you so much...I want you so bad...I've waited so long to be with you again..."

"Come on, Emman, let's look for the van...I want you so bad too..."

Maybe that "release" cleared his head that's why he suddenly remembered where he parked.

The moment we got in the van, he kissed me softly on my lips...this kiss turned hotter with more desire and passion...he pushed his tongue into my mouth...probed around my mouth feeling all around my tongue...he wrapped me up in his arms...

"I missed you, Joy...so much..."

He leaned down and kissed me harder... covering my lips with his...

Desire was already rippling through my abdomen...a desire that had been building since I left Winnipeg...my panties were slick with hot moistness...becoming more damp as he increased the intensity of his kiss...

I reached over, unzipped and unbuttoned his pants...inserted my hand inside his briefs...and rubbed his shaft hard ...

After raising my shirt and my bra, his mouth came down upon my breast...flicked his tongue on the tip of my nipple...hardening it more...biting lightly as he sucked it into his mouth farther...he did the same to my other breast...

We continued kissing as he unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, and pulled them off with my panties...I spread my legs wide...his hand caressing between my thighs, exploring my soft flesh...his fingers lightly exploring the soft folds of my sex...parting my swollen lips...a finger plunged into me with a passionate thrust...he slipped in a second finger...

I felt sensations flicker along my skin as desire and lust overtook my entire body...I felt a surge of wetness between my thighs...

We continued kissing and masturbating each other...we were moaning and gasping with pleasure... our faces flushed hot with desire...

Surrendering to ecstasy, my juices flowed around his fingers...his wetness on my hand...he slurped his fingers...I wiped mine on his briefs...

Sharing a passionate embrace, he took out his cellphone and put it in the glove compartment.

"From now on, Joy, every time you're here, my phone is turned off and left here. As I promised, I'll devote my time to you. You're the only one who'd fly fourteen hundred miles to see me. That's too much effort on your part. And I thank you for that."

"Please don't do that, Emman. You might have an emergency."

"No, Joy. I don't want to hurt you ever again. Notice the car as well. I had it detailed. No trace of Lorna at all."

He wanted us to move to the rear of the van. Being naked from the waist down, I just inched my way inside towards that area making sure that my wetness was all over the seats and the armrests. I then realized that there were shirts and blankets hanging on the rear windows. He really planned to have sex in his van.

He made his way on the tight floor and knelt...

"Spread your legs wide, hon, I want to eat you..."

I obliged. I laid down on the seat with him in between me and my legs resting on the either side of the seatbacks.

"Your cunt smells so good, Joy...are you comfortable?"

I nodded.

He's caressing and kissing the surrounding area of my vagina...pulling the lips apart with his fingers very gently...he's licking the inside of my wall...kissing my clitoris gently...he gave me a good licking, nibbling, and sucking...slurping my juices...

"I so love your juice, Joy...can't get enough..."

30 minutes had gone by and I still could not get that ecstasy that I just got minutes earlier...the kind that would make my legs constrict around his head as I fuck his face, so I asked him to stop.

He told me to roll in all fours as he stripped naked. He rested his right knee on the seat and positioned my butt cheeks to where his cock was waiting...our space was so tight, but it was enough for him to penetrate me from behind...he shoved his shaft inside my pussy...the sound of his balls slapping me over and over attempted to break the sound of our moans... he was fucking me so hard...it was not slow and nice...it was hard-raw fucking...he was pounding me relentlessly...grabbing my hips...slapping my butt cheeks...

"I so love fucking you, Joy...you're so wet...I always want to be inside you..."

I responded with moans...bucking back in sync with his pumping...

"Fuck me hard, Emman...fuck me more...I love the way you fu..."

He came shuddering...his orgasm set off an explosion of pleasure of immense proportions...he laid on my back gasping for air...grabbing and squeezing my breasts...while my cunt was doing kegels on his cock...

After resting for a while, we put our clothes on and drove to the hotel. We could not check in yet because our room was still being cleaned. We stayed in the lobby and watched TV. I noticed he could not wipe his smile off his face.

"What are you smiling about, Emman?"

"Look at my pants, Joy," pointing his lips towards his wet jeans.

It's so embarrassing.

Finally, our room was ready.

We waited for the elevator and as soon as the door opened, he pulled me inside pushing the button for the third floor. He leaned against the wall, pressed my body against him, and kissed me softly on the lips with our tongues slightly touching...

With his hands shaking, he found it hard to unlock the door of our room as he was lusting still...

"Oh, Joy, I can't get enough of you...I still want you so bad..."

He playfully slapped my butt cheek pulling me into him as he shut the door behind us. We helped each other strip naked while kissing hard.

I laid down on the bed and he came down on top of me, bracketing my face with his arms as he plunged his tongue into my mouth. Without breaking the kiss, he leaned back and grabbed my breasts...

"Suck them, Emman..."

He sucked and fondled my breasts...then kissed and licked my upper body as he made his way up to my armpit where he buried himself for a while...then kissed and licked me on my breasts again as he made his way to my other armpit...

He pulled my knees up to my breasts and parted them revealing my soaking wet cunt...waiting to be penetrated once again...

"You drive me crazy, Joy..."

He took my lips in a deep kiss, our tongues and mouths exchanging the passion. He then rammed me inside. I wrapped my legs around him and we embraced each other tight as he fucked me.

I so loved this position...there's no space in between us...we were grinding...until...

"Aaahhh...Joy...you're so delicious...I really love fucking you...I so want to be inside you...you're so hot..."

He pulled out his penis...masturbating it...

"Suck me, honey...suck me..."

I grabbed his cock and gave it a long hard suck...swallowing all his cum...licking it up to the last drop...

"I still want you, Emman..."

He slid down, placed his mouth on my pussy and clit and began to give me a good licking, nibbling, and sucking.

I started to moan softly as he continued to suck harder on my clit...my moans became more intense...my arousal heightened...until he could feel my contractions...my legs constricted around his head to keep him locked on my clit...I grabbed his head and pushed it harder towards me...fucking his face...grinding his face...

"I'm cumming, Emman...I'm cumming..."

We were both so exhausted and fell asleep with him on my chest...

I woke up dripping with sweat. I wanted to get up and adjust the temperature of the air conditioner, but Emman was still sleeping like a baby...my chest flooded with his saliva. My movement woke him up.

"One more round, Joy..."

We got up, gargled, peed, and went back to bed. We started kissing while running our hands through each other's hair. He glided his lips slowly down my neck...both of my ears...nibbling my earlobes...down my nipples...plucked them with his lips...massaging them with his tongue...while squeezing my breasts with his hands...biting gently...slowly ran his tongue down my stomach...my navel...guided his tongue towards my labia...placing little kisses on my inner thighs...moving slowly to my meaty flesh...

I placed my hands on his head pressing him firmer and harder against my vagina...I was stroking his hair...caressing his ears...while he was swirling his tongue inside me...I locked his head between my thighs pressing my heels into his back...

"You never dry out, Joy...you're still dripping...slurp...slurp...slurp..."

I let him enjoy me for 30 minutes...

"I want you inside me, Emman..."

He got up and planted his penis on my very wet pussy...he was teasing me...making the head of his penis glide over the lips of my cunt...

"Stop teasing me, Emman...please put it in...I want to feel you inside me..."

He did...he began pushing back and forth...slowly...feeling each thrust...placing his thumb on my clit...rubbing it gently...

I was playing with my breasts...squeezing them...flicking my nipples...staring at him passionately...he was staring back...we're both moaning...

His thrusts becoming faster and faster...he leaned on top of me...kissed me hard...embraced me tight...until he let out a big...

"Aaahhh...suck it, Joy, suck it..."

He pulled his penis off me and positioned it on my mouth...I sucked all his cum while squeezing his shaft...

"I so love your cum, Emman...I want to suck it up to the last drop..."

He laid beside me...too exhausted...

We cuddled and rested for a while, wrapped ourselves in towels, and heated our food. I brought baked ribs and chicken in coconut, he brought a can of corn, bananas, and red wine. While eating and watching TV, we're rubbing each other's bodies or sneaking a kiss, or sharing a joke, or feeding each other.

He helped me clean up.

Then he had to leave.

We dressed up and got out of our room holding hands...we shared a kiss inside the elevator...

I walked him to his van and watched him as he pulled away.

I went back to my room...took a bath...and fell asleep at once...too exhausted to think about our pure sex...5x in 6 hours...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Mistress Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 451 milliseconds