• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Katie's Double Date Ch. 03

Katie's Double Date Ch. 03

12

Steve was driving home after a long week of teaching art students at college in a nearby city. He had been gone for the whole week and was looking forward to seeing his pretty wife Katie again. Steve's petite brunette wife had treated him to some very sexy webcam sessions during the week but he was looking forward to seeing her in the flesh. Pulling onto his street he saw a familiar car in his driveway, Katie's best friend Lauren was still visiting. Steve wasn't at all surprised, Katie and Lauren were inseparable since the double date a month ago.

Steve wondered what the two troublemakers were up to over the last week without him. Katie had asked him if Lauren could stay for the week since she didn't like being left home alone. Steve agreed as he didn't see any problem with it and it made him feel better knowing she wasn't by herself. During their daily conversations, Katie never mentioned anything unusual was going on but Steve's dreams were filled with images of the two hot friends sharing a bed and their bodies with each other. He adjusted the growing erection in his shorts as he revisited his fantasies and wondered if anything happened between the two. The handsome husband suspected that they probably did play with each other and wasn't at all bothered by it.

Entering the house and dropping his suitcase in the front hallway, Steve called out to Katie. He didn't receive a reply but didn't think that was terribly unusual. "Probably out by the pool again," he said to himself.

Steve walked to the back patio door and looked through the glass to his backyard. As he suspected, that's exactly were Katie and Lauren were located. Steve smiled and admired the two women who were lying face down on their towels sunbathing in the nude. "Damn, they have perfect asses," he laughed quietly to himself. Steve was still amazed at how quickly Katie had become comfortable with nudity. With the weather being so warm, she often walked around the house in just her underwear or just as likely nothing at all. Lauren was another matter, Steve wasn't surprised at all that she was naked. She was a true exhibitionist and it seemed that the tall strawberry blonde went out of her way to make sure Steve would catch her without clothes on.

He watched the two women and thought about the events of the last month. First there was the crazy double date where the four friends, Steve, Katie, Ken and Lauren, had fun on the town then ended up having sex in front of each other. This was followed shortly after by a threesome with Lauren and his wife. The beautiful blonde had joined Katie and Steve in bed a couple times since then, the two women would play with each other before Steve fucked Katie to an orgasm. The three would then cuddle and fall asleep together, their limbs intertwined. He hadn't fucked Lauren yet, not that he didn't want to and he was sure the sexy blonde would be up for it, but he was concerned how Katie would react to it.

Steve slid open the door and called out, "Hey guys!"

Katie jumped to her feet, "Steve! You're home!" The naked petite brunette ran to her husband and gave him a big hug. "I missed you so much!" she said as she held Steve tight.

Lauren got up without any attempt at covering herself and walked up to the happy couple. Once Katie released her husband, Lauren gave him a warm embrace pressing her large breasts into Steve's chest and giving him a soft kiss on the cheek. "Welcome home! I'm glad you had a safe trip."

"So, did you two have any fun while I was away?" Steve asked with a wink and a smirk.

Katie immediately understood his meaning and blushed. Lauren laughed, "You could say that."

"I'm starving after the drive, you girls up to ordering in?" Steve asked.

Katie and Lauren looked at each other before Katie replied, "When aren't we."

Steve smiled, "Cool, I'll order a pizza."

Lauren slipped inside leaving Katie and Steve alone for a moment.

"You're not mad about me and Lauren are you? I was going to tell you," Katie said nervously.

"Nope, not at all. I thought something might happen. I just want you to me honest with me." Steve replied.

The hot brunette smiled, "I'll tell you all about it later. Let's eat."

--

"Where are you ordering from?" Lauren asked. The tall sexy blonde hadn't bothered getting dressed and sat naked at the kitchen table.

"I'm thinking Mario's, they have the best Meat Lover's," Steve replied as he read through their take out menu.

"Awesome, they have the cutest delivery guy. Mind if I meet him at the door?" Lauren said playfully.

Steve looked up at his wife's friend, her large breasts proudly on display. "Why do I have the feeling this isn't the first time you've done this."

"You're not serious are you?" Katie asked.

"Trust me, it's cool," Lauren said with an evil smile. "I know him and he's cool with it."

The pizzas were ordered and the three friends talked and set the table while they waited for their food to arrive. Lauren grabbed the plates and napkins as Katie opened a large bag of potato chips and poured it into a bowl for them all to share.

"Tell me about your trip," Lauren said as she tossed a chip in her mouth.

"It was good," Steve replied. "The college has some really talented artists. It's always fun working with people who have a passion for what they want to do."

"What kind of classes were you teaching?" The tall blonde asked as she brushed crumbs from the chips off her boobs.

"This week it was figure drawing," the handsome husband replied as he opened some bottles of beers for himself and the girls. "We had a half dozen models we rotated through. Started off with simple gesture drawings and worked up to longer studies by the end of the week."

"Cool. Any hot models?" Lauren teased.

"You'd probably like Todd," Steve laughed. "He has a ridiculously big dick. I think he models just so he can show it off." Steve held his hands about a foot apart.

"Oh my god that would hurt!" Katie's eyes went wide and she started laughing.

"I'm willing to try for science," Lauren joked causing Katie to almost choke on a potato chip.

After a while the doorbell rang and Lauren excitedly ran to the door, her boobs bouncing with every step. Lauren peeked through the security peephole in the door. She motioned Katie over. The petite brunette shook her head at first but Lauren ran back and grabbed her friend bringing her to the door.

Katie hid behind the door as Lauren opened it a crack and stuck her head out. "I was hoping it was you," Lauren said to the delivery man. "I have a friend with me today, I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all," a familiar voice said.

Before Katie could place the voice, Lauren pulled her out of hiding and swung the door open.

"Oh, Hi Katie, good to see you again," the delivery man cooly said looking up and down her naked body, pausing in all the right spots.

Katie froze, she was face to face with Josh, the cute college track star that was in their weekly running group.

"Hi Josh," Katie squeaked and tried to dash back into the house but Lauren put her arm around the embarrased wife and held her tight preventing her escape.

Josh and Lauren took their time paying for the pizza as Katie accepted her fate and stood waiting for them to finish.

"Thanks for the tip," Josh smiled, "Hope to see you at running."

The girls said goodbye and closed the door.

"I hate you," Katie mumbled.

"No, you don't. You've been wanting to flash Josh since we met him." Lauren replied.

"Maybe," Katie laughed and returned to the Kitchen with the pizzas.

--

Steve sat down on the large sofa in the living room after finishing dinner, leaned back and opened another cold beer. He was thinking that the travelling had been fun but he was happy to be back home with his wife. Glancing over to the kitchen he saw Katie and Lauren were busy whispering to each other. When they noticed Steve was watching them they giggled, waved then quickly ran upstairs out of view. Steve resumed drinking his beer. He wasn't sure what the two women were up to, but he had a feeling he was going to enjoy it.

Finishing his beer, Steve sat the empty bottle down on the coffee table just as the two sexy women reappeared wearing short bathrobes. Katie sat down on Steve's right and Lauren moved to the other side sitting at his left.

"We missed you," Katie smiled.

Steve looked back and forth between the two friends, "I missed you to." He replied.

In unison the two women dropped their robes revealing the sexy lingerie they ran upstairs to put on as a surprise. Katie was wearing a sheer black baby doll teddy with nothing underneath. Lauren was wearing a lacy red bra and matching thong. Katie leaned in and kissed her husband passionately on the lips as Lauren ran one hand through his hair and starting undoing the buttons of his shirt with the other.

Steve grabbed his wife's small perky boobs and she gave a little moan as his hands massaged her small sensitive mounds.

Katie broke the kiss and arched her back, throwing her head back and pushing her breasts forward. "Kiss them," she begged.

Steve lifted the teddy up and attacked his wife's sensitive nipples with his tongue as Katie squirmed in pleasure. As the married couple embraced, Lauren slipped off the sofa and knelt on the floor in front of Steve. The tall sexy blonde reached for his pants, undoing the button and zipper releasing his rapidly hardening cock. Steve lifted his hips off the sofa to allow Lauren to remove them, leaving him naked except for his unbuttoned shirt.

Steve loved sucking his wife's breasts and was lost in the moment until he felt a warm mouth engulf his swollen cock. In all the times the three of them played together it was always Lauren and Katie or Steve and Katie. This was the first time Lauren sucked his dick and it felt fantastic. Steve stopped licking Katie's breasts as Lauren angled her head and swallowed Steve's entire penis until her nose was squished against his pelvis. He let out a groan as the hot blonde deep throated him for the first time. Katie whispered into her handsome husbands ear, "Tonight is all for you." The beautiful brunette wife gracefully slid of the sofa and knelt beside her hot friend.

Lauren removed her mouth from Steve's cock with a little pop. She held his dick, covered with her saliva, at the base and slowly pumped up and down as Katie lowered her head to Steve's lap and resumed the sucking where her friend left off.

The world's luckiest husband leaned back and allowed himself to sink into the sofa as the two beautiful women took turns sucking, licking and stroking his rock hard cock.

When Katie thought Steve couldn't take it anymore, she climbed up on his lap facing him and hovered her soaking wet pussy over his dick. Lauren held and aimed Steve's penis at Katie's waiting slit as the petite brunette lowered herself. Katie and Steve groaned together as he entered his wife and their bodies merged.

The hot brunette squealed as she bounced up and down, her tiny boobs jiggling under her sexy sheer lingerie. She loved her husband's cock, it fit her perfectly and hit all the right places. Katie was so horny she quickly reached orgasm and cried out Steve's name as she came. The stunning brunette remained squating on her husband's lap, slowing down when she thought her husband was close to cumming, then speeding up when he had recovered. Katie and Lauren wanted to make this last as long as possible.

Just when Katie thought Steve couldn't hold out much longer, the sexy wife stopped and slowly lifted herself off her husband's cock. Steve only had a moment to catch his breath before he realized what was coming next. Katie took her friend Lauren by the hand and brought her to Steve's lap. The tall blonde slowly lowered her panties and took Katie's spot straddling Steve's lap, the opening of her hot wet pussy just barely touching the tip of his aching cock. Lauren slowly rocked her hips, teasing Steve with her pussy.

Time seemed to stand still for a moment as Steve looked into Lauren's eyes. The tall blonde smiled expectantly. Steve was conflicted for a moment, any red blooded man would love to fuck Lauren, but he couldn't help but wonder what can of worms this was opening. He felt his wife's hot breath on his ear as she nibbled his earlobe. "Fuck her," Katie whispered. "Fuck her hard."

Steve didn't need to be asked twice. He grabbed Lauren by the waist and slammed her down on his waiting cock. Lauren screamed in ecstasy as he filled her wet and ready cunt easily with one single thrust.

The tall blonde grabbed the back of the sofa to steady herself as her large breasts bounced uncontrollably in her tiny red bra. Lauren was no stranger to being fucked, but she suddenly realized Katie was right. Steve's cock was perfect. It was the perfect length, the perfect width, the perfect curve and they were in the perfect position. Lauren was quickly becoming overwhelmed as she felt a giant climax building within her, delivered by her best friend's husband.

It didn't take long before Lauren started shaking and cried out she was cumming. The tall blonde lost control of her body collapsed on Steve as her orgasm took over. Lauren was in ecstasy and could barely move under her own power. The strong husband lifted the delirious blonde off has lap and placed her on her back. Steve grabbed Lauren's legs and spread them wide as he mounted his sexy blonde friend.

Lauren's legs were flailing in the air and she buried her head in Steve chest as he resumed his pounding of the willing woman. "Oh god, I'm cumming again," Lauren whimpered.

Katie knelt beside her husband, took his head in her hands and kissed him passionately as he fucked her best friend. "Keep going Steve, make her cum again," she begged.

Lauren grunted and shook as another orgasm hit her, just as Katie wanted. Steve couldn't hold out any longer and soon released a jet of sperm into her well fucked pussy. Katie moved to her exhausted friend and gave her a soft kiss. "Thank you," the pretty brunette said to her friend.

Katie grabbed a blanket and the three cuddled on the floor as they recovered.

After a short while Lauren stood up and was the first to speak. "Damn you made a mess of me, I'm leaking all over the place. Mind if I take a quick shower?"

Katie and Steve nodded as Lauren turned to head upstairs to the bathroom. She reached the foot of the stairs, turned around and smiled at Steve, "Fuck you're good."

--

The happy married couple now had a few minutes alone. Steve wrapped his arms around Katie and held her tight.

"That was unexpected," he said. "You okay with all of this?"

Katie nodded, "Of course, it was my idea. I was hoping you'd like it."

"I did. I just want to make sure we're good with bringing others into our sex life." Steve replied.

"Well," Katie paused, "I guess Lauren is already in my sex life and I felt comfortable with the two of you doing it."

"Do you want to tell me about you and Lauren? Anything I don't know?" Steve asked.

"No secrets," Katie said. "I'll tell you everything." Katie paused. "I'm sorry for not telling you earlier but I guess I really didn't have a chance. You seemed okay with me experimenting and I wasn't sure how to talk to you about what I was doing."

Steve nodded and Katie continued, "Aside from the two or three times she's joined us in bed, Lauren and I have fooled around together maybe a half dozen times. Until this week when you were away it was mostly just kissing. I say mostly because Lauren and I took a shower together after one of our runs and she went down on me and made me cum with the shower massager."

The young wife looked at her husband and gained confidence as she saw Steve wasn't angry. He was very interested in what she had to say.

Katie gave Steve a quick kiss before continuing. "Things kinda changed this week while you were away. Nothing really happened Monday or Tuesday night. Lauren was going to sleep in the spare room but I invited her to our bed. She's so sweet, I know she's so much more experienced than me and I can tell she sometimes wants to go further, but she's happy to go at my pace and never pushes anything." Katie got up, grabbed a glass of water and took a sip before continuing. "So, like I was saying. The first two nights, we just cuddled, and talked and kissed a little. Nothing too scandalous. On Wednesday night after you and I finished our webcam chat, I was really horny when I went to bed. Lauren put her hand between my legs rubbed my pussy until I came, then I did the same to her. That was the first time I gave her an orgasm. She seemed really happy that I took the next step with her and we cuddled before falling asleep."

Katie took a deep breath, "That takes us to last night. After work Lauren and I shared a bottle of wine and watched TV for the night. I think the wine loosened me up and I was teasing Lauren a lot. One thing led to another and we were soon naked on the sofa, kissing and stuff."

Steve could tell Katie was getting embarrassed but encouraged her to continue.

Katie took another sip of water, "We went upstairs and well, all kinds of stuff happened." Katie was blushing now, her face a bright red.

"Like?" Steve asked.

"I licked her pussy for the first time," Katie managed to get out, "and I liked it. A lot."

"Wow," Steve said, "anything else."

"Oh yeah, lots more," Katie said bashfully. "We did 69. Sometimes she was on top, sometimes I was on top and we used my dildo on each other." Katie paused then whispered, "Lauren had me put the dildo in her bum. I couldn't believe it! She said it feels really good and I should try it."

"Did you?" Steve asked.

Katie shook her head, "The dildo seemed too big and it scared me a little. But..."

Steve looked at his wife in anticipation.

"She did put her finger in my bum and she was right, it did feel pretty good after I got over the weirdness." Katie shyly smiled.

"Which reminds me, I need a new dildo. Lauren asked if she could keep it and after it's been up her butt I'm kinda fine with that," Katie laughed.

"That sounds like quite the night," Steve said finding his cock standing at attention listening to his wife's story.

"It was pretty crazy," Katie agreed. "Sex with Lauren is different than sex with you. Not better, just different."

Katie looked at Steve and nervously bit her lip. "Can I ask you something personal?"

"Of course," replied Steve.

"Was tonight like when you were dating Jackie?"

Steve was stunned, it was a question he never expected from his wife. Katie never talked or asked about his ex-girlfriend.

Katie saw Steve's surprise and continued. "I know about the stuff you guys did. We were all in the same group of friends remember? People talked. I know you and Jackie would swap with Jeff and Janice. I know you had other people sleep with her."

"That's not how it worked," Steve replied, still surprised that Katie knew so much but never mentioned anything until now.

Katie looked at Steve, "I know she slept with other guys."

Steve nodded, "Yes, and I slept with other girls. But I didn't HAVE other guys sleep with her, it was always her choice."

"What's the difference?" Katie asked.

"The difference is I didn't ask other guys to fuck my girl. We had an open relationship. If she wanted to sleep with someone she did it on her own." Steve tried to explain. "It's like me being fine with you playing around with Lauren, but I didn't ask or encourage Lauren to sleep with you."

"So you and Jackie just slept with whoever?" Katie asked.

Steve shook his head, "We generally kept things to a small group of friends we could trust. We would also check with each other in case there was someone we really didn't want the other to be with. We cared about each other and tried to respect each other's wishes."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Katie's Double Date Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds