• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Reviews & Essays
  • /
  • Cheating Spouse

Cheating Spouse

In the first half of this essay I will deal with the cheating husband and in the second half, the cheating wife.

It bothers me that there are so many divorces in this country. Every time that one of my friends gets a divorce, I feel like someone has died.

Every time that I meet a divorced woman, I immediately think to myself that she doesn't know how to give a blow job because if she did, she would still be married to a man that she has molded and trained into her personal requirements.

In the hands of an experienced woman, we men are very manipulative. When women have our erections in their mouth or hand they have a power over us that makes us give them our undivided attention. Of course, once we climax then we lose our erections along with our attention and interest. Married women find this to be frustrating.

An experienced woman knows how to meter out her man's ejaculations by using them as rewards for good behavior. Her man is always looking for his reward so he is always attentive and in training.

Women bring baby boys into the world. They nurture them and raise them into young men. During this time we have female teachers training us. So from birth, we are in the hands of females and we find great comfort being in their hands.

Little boys play and they get into fights. They will slug it out but after an hour or so they make friends and they go back to playing ball.

Girls on the other hand, when they get into a fight they use psychological warfare on each other and their warfare can go on for years. So when a girl becomes a woman and marries, she brings with her all of her psychological weapons. Men don't stand a chance. Females are superior psychologically and sexually. They have a greater capacity for sex and the ability to attract more sexual partners than the male.

We men get erections that we are always trying to gratify. From the beginning of time prostitutes colored their lips red to show that they perform fellatio. For a man, fellatio is the ultimate pleasure. Even today women not only color their lips red but they moisten them with vaseline to bring a greater accent to their mouths. It is very distracting to a man, well at least to me.

If a married couple have no children and one of them is cheating then divorce my be best for them. If they have children then they should try to keep their marriage together at all costs.

**************** Cheating Husband ***************

Let's look at a typical married couple. Jane and Bob, married ten years with three children. For the past year, Bob has been having an affair with a girl he works with, seeing her once or twice a week.

To Jane, all the signs were there, his working into the late hours, special meetings, getting called in on weekends and his diminished sex drive. Jane could smell the unmistakable scent of a foreign perfume in his clothing or the long hairs on his jacket that she knew were not hers.

Over the past few years, Jane's desire for sexual relations with her husband had declined not because she had a reduced sex drive but more because she had a greater appetite for sex and Bob could not meet her needs.

They would make love and Bob would become very excited and climax too soon for her. After her husband climaxed, he became very tired and lost all interest in further sexual activities. He would go into a deep sleep with his arm around her, content that he gratified his wife.

Many times over the years I've heard women say in jest, "Oh, my husband, he gets in bed, two pumps and he's done." They may say it as a joke but I think many of them mean it.

Jane would lay there in the darkness, her arousal unsatisfied. She was just getting warmed up only to have her husband disappoint her and for this reason a few years ago she stopped initiating sex and she discouraged Bob's advances. Her feelings were, why get worked up if he is only going to peter out. Now it was obvious that he had a girlfriend and Jane knew that it was partly her fault.

Jane could not argue or get angry with him besides anger only distorts logical thought. She had to come up with a plan or she would loose him completely.

She confronted him, "Bob, I know that you have a girlfriend and I know that it's my fault. I haven't been a good loving wife so I propose to you that we have an open marriage."

Surprised, Bob replied, "An open marriage?"

"Yes Bob. This Friday night and Saturday night, I will stay home and watch the kids while you go out and have your fun. Then next Friday and Saturday night you stay home and watch the kids while I go out. It would be even Steven. You have your fun then I have my fun."

How could he resist such a deal. He would get all the time he needed for his girlfriend. He agreed and that Friday and Saturday night he went out with his girlfriend, coming home late in the morning. It was great. It was just like he was single again.

The following Friday, Jane went to the hair dressers and had her hair done in a complete make over from what she usually had. That night, Jane showered and got dressed to go out with her girlfriend Sue. Sue was newly divorced and she knew all of the places to go and have fun and meet guys.

Bob was sitting watching TV when Jane came down the stairs. She was dressed so hot in an outfit that Bob had never seen before. You could say that she had her hunting clothes on. Looking at her, Bob had trouble trying to catch his breath.

She said, "Oh, Sue is here. Don't wait up for me" and she was gone.

For the rest of the night Bob was on edge. He knew that the way she looked, men would be hitting on her all night. He couldn't sleep so he waited up for her. She came home at 1:30 in the morning.

Bob was like a little puppy dog so anxious and excited to see her. She said that she had a lovely time and that Sue had met two really nice guys. She was going out with one of them the following night and he had a friend who was taking Jane out on a double date so Sue would not feel alone and awkward.

Bob couldn't keep his hands off of his wife. He had to have her. This time Jane was determined that she wasn't going to let her husband get away with a "Wham Bam, Thank You Mam" kind of a fuck. She prolonged his lust late into the night having him lick her and suck her until she was fully gratified.

Once she was sated then she turned her attention to her husband's genitals. If she was going to start dating other men then she needed to learn how to give a really good blow job. She needed to learn how to have a man cum in her mouth and swallow his seed with out choking. Bob was the perfect man to practice on.

The following Saturday night Jane came down the stairs ready to leave on her date. Bob was overwhelmed with her appearance and the scent of her. It gave him an erection. He didn't think that she would be going on dates so immediately after agreeing to an open marriage. Maybe this was not such a good idea after all. He wanted to stop her but she seemed so excited and anxious to go.

He took her in his arms and she said, "Oh please Bob, you're going to mess my hair and make up. Later tonight when I get home. Wait up for me. I shouldn't be too late."

While they were talking a car pulled up in front of their house. Bob thought that it must be Sue. The door bell rang and Jane opened the door.

A handsome man was there and Jane showed him into the house, saying, "Tony, this is my husband, Bob."

"I'm so pleased to meet you," said Tony as they shook hands.

He continued saying, "I was a little apprehensive about Jane when we first met, seeing the wedding ring on her hand but she assured me that you were all right with it as you two have an open marriage."

Bob replied, "No problem Tony."

"Thanks Bob, I'll take good care of her." Rubbing his hands together he turned to Jane saying, "Shall we go?"

In an instant they were gone leaving Bob with a sick feeling in his stomach. Again he thought to himself, maybe this open marriage wasn't such a good idea after all.

It was after two in the morning when Jane came in the door. She was excited and anxious to tell Bob all about her night. Yes, they had sex and it was wonderful and she would never be the same.

Bob was so aroused he wanted to take her right there. Jane was tired so she told Bob if he wanted her then he would have to lick her first. She figured that he would not do that being that her pussy was filled with Tony's cream. She was surprised when Bob went down on her, lapping up all of Tony's cum. He was so aroused that he couldn't get enough of her.

After he finished cleaning her, she went down on him and gave him a mind blowing blow job after which he went into a deep contented sleep.

The following week Bob went out with his girlfriend but she was no match to the excitement of his wife and after a while Bob felt that sex with her was just mediocre. They soon stopped seeing each other.

Over time, Jane gradually took over complete control of Bob's sex and they settled into a hot wife cuckold relationship. It is a female led relationship where the wife has sex with anyone she chooses and she decides when and how her cuckold will ejaculate. She has that much power and control over her cuckold.

***************** Cheating Wife ****************

Linda and Paul are a happily married couple. Married twelve years with three young children. Paul is a very predictable man. His daily routine is predictable and his lovemaking is predictable.

His wife Linda is a very loving mother of their children. A home maker and member of the PTA and their church. She is his loving and devoted wife but she has one character flaw. Like many of the cheating wives that I have discovered, as a child, Linda was sexually molested by an older boy or man. At that time, she was warned to keep it a secret and not to tell anyone so at a very early age, Linda learned to keep secrets of a sexual nature.

These women can't help themselves. When they meet a man that they are sexually attracted to, they know that no one will know so they enter into a sexual relationship, keeping it well hidden from her husband.

Often times Linda would call her husband at his work just to see how he's doing and to tell him that she loves him. Paul never suspected that the purpose of her calls was to make sure that he was at work and he wouldn't be home any time soon.

Linda was very careful to keep her slutty side hidden from Paul but one day she just forgot to call him and that was the day that he came home early.

Paul discovers that his wife is having an affair. He is devastated as most men would be. Infidelity is hardest on a man. His ego is shattered and in his anger he packs up his things and moves out of his house, leaving his cheating wife and abandoning his children. But his children did nothing. They were cheated on just as Paul was.

His anger is clouding his common sense. He ran away from the problem. He can file for divorce and eventually find another wife but so many times, divorced people end up marrying the same personality that they had divorced.

Before Paul makes the final separation from his wife he should learn why she cheated on him. What did he do wrong, lest he make the same mistake with a another woman.

I can't tell you how to get rich but I can tell you how to get poor really fast. You have children and you get a divorce, your wife gets the children and you get the dog. Now you have two households to keep up plus you are now paying child support and you're getting no benefits.

What if you decided to put your anger and ego aside, take your wife into your arms and tell her that you know about her lover. Plead with her not to leave you. Pledge your love and devotion to her by telling her that her love means more to you than anything. That you would rather have a half a loaf of bread then no loaf at all. That you are willing to be her cuckold. That she can see her lover anytime she wants, that you will not stand in her way.

Plead with her to be discrete and not humiliate you in front of your friends. To your friends and family, you are the head of your household but in the privacy of your bedroom only your wife and her lover will know that you are her submissive and obedient cuckold.

Your relationship will no longer be as husband and wife but more like a mommy and her little boy with the little boy always trying to please his mommy. She will tell you when it's O.K. to be in her bedroom and when you must leave when her boyfriend is going to be there.

Suddenly you will be embarrassed to be nude in front of her because in the eyes of a cuckold, the boyfriend's penis is always so much larger.

It will be awful when she is with her lover. The jealously and resentment that you feel will be overwhelming. You'll get angry and the anger will turn to arousal as you think of her with him. The arousal will cause you to get an erection. You'll try not to masturbate but the passion is too much for you. You masturbate and climax into your hand. You wanted so much to preserve your erection for your wife, to present it to her but now your penis hangs between your legs, flaccid and useless, adding to your shame.

Your hand is filled with your warm wasted semen making you feel remorseful. You're despondent and depressed. You feel inferior, inadequate and humiliated because you're incapable of sexually gratifying your wife.

After her lover leaves then she will turn her attention to you and take you in her arms. Her lover has left her so contented, sated and she'll be so tender with you. All of your emotional turmoils will fade away as she kisses your lips and pushes your head down to her opened legs and her womanhood. Once again she needs you to prove your love, obedience and your approval of her by having you lick up all of the traces of her lover's cream and lick away her infidelity.

You lower your mouth to her vulva. Her scent causes your cock to stir. You kiss her clitoris and then begin licking deep into the folds of her labia, tasting the cream of her lover.

She combs her fingers threw the hair on your head and she moans the word,"Yes" and you know that this is where you want to be.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Reviews & Essays
  • /
  • Cheating Spouse

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 306 milliseconds