• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Company Vacation Ch. 02

The Company Vacation Ch. 02

The Next Discovery

I awoke the next day to a beautiful tropical day. Victoria was asleep next to me, in the same shirt I saw her in before she snuck out for her secret tryst. I got up and ordered coffee from room service, thinking a cup and some painkillers would slay this headache. I stared out at the ocean from our room and thought about what happened last night. Before I knew it, a knock on the door accused the arrival of my sorely needed coffee.

"Room service," said the man, muffled through the door. I welcomed him in as he rolled the cart into our room, coffee on top with two pristine white cups and saucers with a small pitcher of cream and our selection of sweeteners. The ruckus caused a stirring in the bed as Victoria groggily came to and smile at us both. "Good morning ma'am," he said as he gently bowed and left us to enjoy our coffee.

I said nothing to her of what I saw, not sure if it was because I was too enraged or if I simply didn't want to confront her about it. We sipped our coffee together and silently enjoyed the views and sound of the ocean from our balcony when it dawned on me. Well, it didn't dawn as much as hit me like a ton of bricks - the late nights at the firm. Victoria wasn't staying late to work hard, she was staying late to fuck and suck all of her coworkers!

It's all coming together now. In my mind she was always this perfect church-going wife that would never in her wildest dreams cheat on me. Turns out she is far from that ideal wife I thought I had. Her long nights at the office were to satisfy her sexual desires and relive the stress of her job for herself and coworkers. How the fuck did I miss this? How the fuck did this happen? How long has this been going on? She has spent the better part of a year staying nights and weekends at the office. Was she lying the whole time? Did she lie about me being her first and that my cock was a good size for her? Was it all just for her to fuck these men? What the fuck?! I snapped myself from these dark thoughts and back to reality.

Our day was spent by the pool again with the company crowd. We lounged, ate, drank, and enjoyed the relaxation this wonderful hotel afforded us. I couldn't help but feel a bit uneasy every time Brad and my wife talked. She would brush his arm every now and again or squeeze his bicep if he said an unusually funny joke. Other than that, it was as if last night was nothing to them at all, just two animals fucking their primal passions out.

Kevin and I ended up chatting poolside again as Jack and Victoria dangled their feet in the pool.

"Enjoying the trip?" I asked.

"Big time man. How about you? Victoria having a good time?"

"More than you know." I said, with more than a hint of sarcasm in my voice. Brad doesn't strike me as the type to kiss and tell, but I still wasn't happy anyone at the office could find out what a slut my wife was last night. "What did you do last night after I left?"

"Can I be honest with you?" he asked somewhat sheepishly. I nodded for him to continue. "I have a pretty active sex life with my wife, and not having her here is the worst. After our partying for the day ends, I just go back to my room and 'take care of business.'" His insinuation made perfect sense: if you can't get your rocks off with your wife, best to just do it yourself.

"I hear ya. Fortunately Victoria is here," I said with a sense of distance from the comment, "otherwise I'd be in my room right now with the adult channel on." He laughed at the comment and we clinked our cocktail glasses together, signifying all men know every other guy jacks off too, but we rarely admit it.

"In fact, I might go take a nap if you catch my drift," Kevin said with a slight grin on his face.

"Go get it done buddy," I said, lifting my glass as a casual wave goodbye. Kevin grabbed his stuff and walked across the perfectly manicured lawn to his room. Being on the ground floor, his room did have the epic view ours did. What it did have however was a sprawling patio, living room, and ample space being a corner suite. It almost seemed to have its own garden as the tropical trees and bushes gave the patio and room a welcome amount of privacy.

"Where's Kevin going?" asked Victoria, walking up and sitting on the lounge chair next to me.

"He's going back to his room to rest up a bit before tonight," I noted.

"Probably going to go polish that huge knob of his," she said very nonchalantly.

I choked on my drink and did a classic sitcom spit take as the words so casually comings from my wife's mouth seemed to her to be so normal. "I'm sorry, what?" I asked, waiting with great anticipation as she could possibly know that information.

"Oh, his wife Julie talked about his never-ending sex drive at the holiday party last year. She got a little tipsy and spilled the beans about his junk. Everyone at the firm knows Kevin has a big knob and relieves himself often on vacation."

I sat there in disbelief at the freedom of information that circulates about her office. "Well ok then," I muttered, turning back to the pool and its many gleeful inhabitants, sipping my cocktail and brushing off Victoria's last comment. I finished my drink and felt the need for an actual nap, "I'm heading back to the room love."

"Ok, I'm going to stay and soak up more sun. I'm getting some color, which hasn't happened in forever!"

I laughed and walked back to the room. After a quick rinse off in the shower to wash off the sunscreen and sweat, I toweled off and fell into our king size bed. I turned on the TV and slowly allowed myself to drift to sleep, but before I did, I got up to see if I could see Victoria by the pool. I don't know if I was hoping to catch her with Brad again or what, but a feeling in the pit of my stomach made me look. She wasn't there.

I know I wasn't in the shower too long, so I was surprised she was no longer there. I put my sandals back on and retraced my way back down to the pool, thinking I'd bump into her if she was coming back. I found myself back at the pool, yet no Victoria. She wasn't in the pool, in any of the hot tubs, nor on the beach. She simply vanished. Starting to get a little worried, I started to walk over to Kevin's suite, thinking he might know where she is. I traipsed across the grass toward is suite, thinking I could tap on his patio glass door and get his attention.

Hoping I wouldn't disturb his afternoon whack off session, I slowly crept up to the glass so as not to startle him if he was in the middle of the act. I peeked in the rather large gap between the blinds and the wall, which gave me a pretty good Jew of the room depending on where I was standing on the patio. I was about to knock on the window with my knuckle, when I saw Kevin sprawled out naked on his bed. Victoria did not lie when she said he had a giant knob - it was huge! His cock must've been 10" long and 3" across, with near perfect shape and proportion to the tip of his dick. His bald head was indicative for the rest of his body as his body hair and pubes were shaved clean off. He was slowly gliding his right hand up and down the length of his huge shaft, pausing occasionally right below the tip to increase the pleasure. I was intently staring past his feet at something that was captivating him. Assuming he had ordered an adult film to his room, I was about to walk away and come back later. I assumed wrong.

I shifted to see what he was watching. To my surprise, the TV was off. The greater surprise however was seeing Victoria in Kevin's room. She sat on a chaise lounger across from the bed topless, fondling her breasts and giving Kevin the visual stimulation he needed for his afternoon jerk off session. She was entranced by his memorizing and methodical stroking. He pulled the length of his shaft, then came back down to the base at a slow pace. She pursed her lips as if she was kissing the tip from afar.

He started picking up the pace as Victoria slowly slid her right hand down to her pussy. She teased her engorged clit, rubbing the tips of her index and middle finger on the tip of her button. Briskly brining her hand up to her mouth, she licked her fingers and resumed pleasuring herself. Both she and Kevin were thoroughly enjoying show the other was putting on.

Victoria closed her eyes and I could hear her moaning through the patio glass. She starting bucking her hips, rubbing her pussy lips on the chez lounge and staining it with her pussy juice. Kevin further increased his pace, as I could see he wasn't too far from cumming. Victoria picked up on this and started pumping her pussy that much harder. Before too long, I could hear Kevin groaning as he arched his back in anticipation of glorious relief.

Victoria opening her eyes and saw the first spurt erupt from Kevin's cock. As the second rope of his cum flew into the air, she scrambled off the lounger and leapt for his cock. She arrived at his cock in time for the second rope to hit her cheek, with a glob landing in her hair. The third rope shot almost perfectly down the center of her face. A big glob rested on her forehead, which trailed off into a strand that ran down the side of her nose and ended at the corner of her mouth. The next few spurts landed in her mouth and on her chin, painting line after line of sticky cum on her face. The last drops didn't have the force to hit her face, so instead they dribbled down his large shaft. Not wanting to waste any of her prize, she stuck out her tongue and licked the cum off his cock. She then engulfed the head of his penis, savor in the flavor while swallowing his cum.

She pulled off his cock after a minute of sucking out the last drops of cum, then laid her beautiful face down onto his stomach, laying in the first rope of cum she shot onto himself.

"Was that good Kev?" she asked, seeking approval for her show.

Catching his breath, he managed to get out "Yeah baby. It was great...mp but don't tell you husband what we did. I don't think he'd appreciate knowing you're sticky not from sweating in the sun, but from getting drenched in my cum. Just like after the Stevenson case, remember that night?"

"Oh fuck yes. I'll never forget the first time I laid eyes on your beast. And don't worry, I won't tell Clark. The way I see it, what happens at the firm stays at the firm. So what happens on the island stays on the island," she said with a sly smile. He returned the look and pet her head. After laying there for a bit, she got up, cum dripping from her face and cheek where she laid on Kevin's stomach. Not wanting to get caught peeing on this perversion, I bolted off the patio and back to the pool area. I saw Jack and Brad there chatting up girls in the pool, waiving at me when I walked by. I nervously smiled and returned their wave, heading back to my room.

Shortly after I walked through the door, Victoria came in uncleared from her afternoon with Kevin. Her eyes got as wide as saucers, not expecting me to be there. Thinking everything this might give me the courage to confront her about this, I started walking towards her. She shot me a haphazard smile and frantically turned towards the bathroom. I was able to say hi before she darted into the bathroom and closed the door. I could smell the scent of cum wafting from her. Kevin's must've shot more cum on her than I thought.

"Hi honey," I wryly said, knowing why she so speedily went in there. "Everything ok?"

"Oh yeah dear, I just really had to pee. Sorry."

I sensed fear in her voice.

"I'm going to freshen up from being out by the pool and get ready for tonight," she said before turning the shower on.

Lying slut. I know what you're doing, I'm just too much of a pussy and too in love with her to risk this being the end of everything. I meandered over to the bed and kicked off my sandals. I unzipped my pants and released my cock. Watching Victoria with Brad was horrible and stabbed me right through the heart. Watching her with Kevin hurt, but not as bad, and in fact it made me horny. My cock stood upright as I started jacking myself the same way Kevin did.

Vivid replays of her cheating played in my head as my cock seemingly loved what was going on. I felt repressed rage and emotion begin to bubble up from my balls as I released my load into the sky. Most of it landed on the comforter between my legs, so I quickly mopped it up with tissue and tossed it in the trash.

Victoria emerged from the bathroom dressed in just a robe, freshly cleaned from her afternoon delight. Damn, even like that she is still unbelievable sexy. She looked over at me and smiled, patting her hair dry. "What's on tap tonight?" she asked.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Company Vacation Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds