• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Dodgy Dave

Dodgy Dave

Dodgy Dave was one of my husband's oldest friends, Johnny and Dave went to nursery school together and have been friends ever since, they both worked on the same farm, they really had been more like brothers than simple friends.

Dave came to our house at least once a week, I fed him and then he and Johnny would go and play darts, returning after the match for more beer, which I made sure we had a plentiful supply. This was the pattern since Johnny and I had returned from our honeymoon, Dave had the nickname of Dodgy Dave because if you wanted anything, anything at all, Dave was your man, we had a dishwasher because Johnny mentioned that he wished he could afford one to ease my workload around the house but as a farm labourer there was little chance that we could afford one, Dave came up with an industrial machine at half the price of a domestic machine.

One day, before the darts match, I had fed the boys with steak and eggs, and they were in the living room having a beer while waiting for their lift to the pub in Bedford for an away match, I was washing my delicates by hand in the kitchen sink, Dave came in to fetch two beers for him and Johnny, I heard the door open, they were watching a film that Dave had brought round, being Dodgy Dave the film wasn't the kind a man would watch with his wife and his best friend, and certainly not the kind of film that Johnny would usually watch before going out for the night.

I hadn't realised that it was Dave that had come through for the beer, arms deep in soapy water, I said something innocent, like, "I hope that film isn't making you too horny darling, it'll be hours before I can help you to calm down!" I can't remember exactly but something like that, then I felt a hard cock pressing against my bottom and strong hands on my hips and lips gently kissing the back of my neck. Arouga! Arouga! Alarm bells and claxons were going off in my head, the lips that were pressed against the back of my neck had a moustache attached to them and Johnny had no moustache.

I pushed back with my shoulders as the stiff cock was being rubbed against my bottom, Dave was trying to get his trouser covered cock between my buttocks, pushing the thin material of my summer dress between my legs, as soon as I had managed to push Dave off I turned and scowled at him, then I saw the tent in the front of his trousers, Dave's cock was massive, it looked a good two inches longer than Johnny's, and far fatter but that could have been because there were at least two layers of clothing around it.

Dave got the message, he was still grinning and to be honest, from the look on his face and the fact that he still had the huge erection standing out in front of him even as he left the room, in his eyes he had done nothing wrong in making his clumsy pass at me.

When Johnny got home from the pub, as usual Dave was still in tow, Johnny left me in the living room with Dave while he went to get beer and snacks, I almost jumped out of my seat as Dave started to leer at me, his trousers had jumped into a tent as soon as Johnny left the room. I followed Johnny into the kitchen, I didn't want to have to say anything to Johnny about his friend's pass at me but Dave seemed to be getting worse, Johnny's reaction took me by surprise, "Don't you like Dave?"

"He's okay but he made a pass at me, he hit on me, rubbed himself against me, don't you find that wrong?"

Johnny went silent for a while as he finished off the snacks, then, "Well, I'm lucky, I have you, Dave hasn't had a girlfriend for two years, it's not his fault, there's just no single women left round here, so he has to try for married women when he gets too turned on!"

"It might help him more if he didn't have the world's largest collection of extreme porn!"

"You don't get it do you, that's all that keeps him sane! Poor old bastard, beats himself silly every night because that's all he has, you'd think his friends would look after him a little!"

That caused a wry smile to cross my face, "He's your friend, not mine, you planning to help him out?"

"I would if he was into that kind of thing!"

That stopped me in my tracks, Johnny wasn't a homophobe or anything but he had never hinted at any bi tendencies. "He's my friend and I'd be willing to do anything, anything at all, to help him out of his frustrations a little!"

I decided to forget all about it and I went to bed and left the boys watching the blue film, I could hear the sounds of on-screen fucking as I went to sleep. Johnny didn't mention anything the next morning before he went off to work. I dressed and went to the stables, I worked part time with the horses, today was the dirty job, mucking out the stables so I dressed in jeans and t-shirt. I went home at lunchtime to make my lunch, I often made Johnny's lunch too but he was on the outlying fields so was too far away to get home to eat.

I had been in five minutes, the kettle had boiled but that was all I had time to do before the doorbell rang, I opened the door, there on the front step was Dodgy Dave, a bunch of flowers almost as big as he was and a huge box of chocolates. "Johnny told me that I've been a tosser, I'm sorry that I upset you yesterday, please accept these small tokens and I'll try not to upset you ever again!"

Dave had a big silly grin on his face and was impersonating a puppy with his big brown eyes looking all sad. "Want a beer?" Dave nodded his head, then he stopped short of following me into the house.

"I know Johnny's not here, is it OK for me to come in?" I thought about it for a second, then I nodded my head and walked back into the kitchen.

I started to cut the bottoms off of the soft stemmed flowers and crush the hard ones as I moved them from their wrapper and into three vases, I heard the 'fiss' as Dave opened the beer, "I wouldn't blame you if you never trusted me to be alone with you ever again, I am a bit of a prat at times!"

"Johnny told me that you haven't had a girlfriend for a while and that as your friends we should give you a little leeway! Can I ask you just how long it has been since you had a girlfriend?"

"If I can say something a little inappropriate too!"

"Okay!"

"Well, it has been four years since I had a girlfriend, but that was only for six weeks, the first time that I had to work an eighteen hour day and couldn't take her to the restaurant she was off. Now can I say something inappropriate without you getting too upset?" I nodded my head, "I was hoping that, as it is a hot sunny day, you would be in that little white summer dress that you seemed to wear every day last summer!"

I started to think about what Dave had said, then I was overcome with a thought, "Wait, you're telling me you haven't had sex in four years?"

"Not what you asked or what I said!"

"Explain please?"

"I go into Northampton once a month to visit a professional!"

"So you had sex a month ago?"

"No, too many big bills and no one has the money to buy luxuries at the moment, I haven't had the cash for six months!"

"So it's been six months then?"

"Yes, but professionals aren't close to real life sex, you may as well masturbate yourself to be honest!"

Then Dave's inappropriate statement hit me, "The dress with the little flared hem and square cut neckline?" Dave smiled and nodded his head. "It's far too small, shrunk in the wash and got very old!"

Again Dave smiled, "I know, it was looking lovely the last time I saw you in it, you didn't have a bra on under and you had on red bikini panties that I could see through it, I have to say that I was a little disappointed that you had panties on at all, I would have loved to see your ginger bush through that thin material!"

I looked down at the floor, I could feel my face blush, as my eyes passed 'the point of interest' on Dave it was standing fully erect.

"Do you still have that dress?"

"It's in the rag bag, waiting to be used for cleaning!"

"Have you ripped it up yet?"

"No!"

"Well, I'd love to see you in it, even if it is the last time!"

I thought back to Johnny's words the previous evening, I would usually have dismissed Dave out of hand, refused point blank but Johnny's words came back again, Johnny would have been willing to 'do anything' to help Dave out. All sorts of things were flooding through my mind, I had finished arranging the flowers and Dave had finished his beer, I got another can from the fridge and passed it to him, then I took one vase of flowers into the living room, I took out my mobile phone, as I dialled Johnny's number I remembered that Dave had got me the phone, I needed one and was about to get the cheapest model, Dave turned up with a top of the line model for the same price. I told Johnny that Dave was there and asked Johnny just how much help I should be in Dave's little problem.

There was a long silence, then, "Take your wedding ring off, pretend that we're not married and that the house is your flat from before we were married, then just feel as free as you want, I won't be home until about ten o'clock tonight, if the porch light is off I'll go to the pub until closing time, but it's all up to you!" Johnny ended the call with a kiss and told me he loved me very much.

I returned to the kitchen, I was turning my wedding ring around on my finger, feeling just how hard it would be to pull it off, I picked up the second vase of flowers and eased a little butter onto my third finger, then I took the flowers to my bedroom, I dropped Johnny's picture into the draw and changed the bedding before I changed into the white summer dress, I slipped my panties off too, remembering Dave's comment about seeing my ginger bush through the thin material.

I placed my, still warm, wedding ring in the draw on top of Johnny's photograph, then I called down to Dave, "You want to come up for a minute?" Dave took the stairs, two at a time, he skidded to a halt when he saw me standing, dressed in just a white cotton summer dress that was far too small for me, I had my hands crossed in front of my dress covering my bush, Dave gave a wolf whistle, he couldn't see my bush but he could see my hips and that they were uncovered.

"Can I kiss you please?" I hesitated, professional women wouldn't allow kissing, then I nodded my head, I wasn't a pro, I was a friend, doing something special for another friend.

Dave's kiss was electric, as was the feeling as his trouser covered erection pressed against the back of my hand, even through his trousers the heat from his cock was intense, we kissed, standing like that for about twenty minutes, then he took my hands and put them at my sides, he stepped back and gave another wolf whistle as he saw my ginger triangle through the very thin cotton.

"Do you ever watch the films I give to Johnny with him?"

"No!"

"Would you watch one with me?"

"If you really want me too!"

Now Johnny would have taken that as a no but Dave didn't know me as well as Johnny did. I was taken by the hand down into the living room and placed carefully on the sofa, Dave turned the TV on and popped the DVD into the player, then he sat by my side and we watched the film together, kissing and eventually Dave undressed himself, then me, he fucked me on the sofa as I watched two women fucking a man on the TV screen, then we went to bed and fucked for an hour.

We both napped while cuddling and occasionally kissing each other, at seven o'clock Dave asked me to dress in the same dress again, in exactly the same way, then he took me to the pub for a meal and drink, all of our friends went to that pub and we got some funny looks, especially the way I was dressed, at nine o'clock we returned home to bed, I remembered the porch light, making sure that it was off before following Dave up to bed and fucking him, he was totally naked, I was still in the dress.

At eleven o'clock I told Dave that Johnny would be home any moment, we returned to the living room, Dave got a beer and I slipped the wedding ring back onto my finger as I turned the porch light back on.

Nothing was said, Johnny never asked me what had happened, he did mention that he loved the dress and the way I was dressed and he sat with Dave and drank a beer, then they placed another film in the DVD, it was again a blue film but with a storyline for a change, I sat with both men watching all that fucking on screen.

That summer dress was really far too short for me and too threadbare so I spent weeks searching for a similar dress but in Muslin rather than cotton, so that it was even more see through than the cotton, Johnny never mentioned what had happened between Dave and I but he did arrange that once a week he would have to work on the outlying section of the farm and pull an eighteen hour shift, on Dave's day off, to allow his friend time to play, Dave loved taking me out in public in just my new Muslin dress, I was definitely two different people, Johnny's respectable wife Victoria, and, one day a week, Dave's exhibitionist girl friend, Vicky.

Life just doesn't get any better than this! I do hope that you have enjoyed this story and had as much fun reading it as I have had writing it :-x

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Dodgy Dave

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 80 milliseconds