• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Rolling

Rolling

12345

ONE

The front door burst open and slammed shut, and nineteen year old Katie all but stormed into the living room, throwing herself dramatically against the recliner. Claire, her mother, raised an eyebrow at her as she sipped her afternoon tea.

"What happened this time, dear?" she said.

"My holiday is ruined!" Katie wailed.

"You mean to Bournemouth?" said Claire with a frown.

"Yes!"

"Goodness, what happened?"

"Tiffany can't go because of some family emergency, she wouldn't say what. I mean, I hope it's not serious. But then, because Tiffany isn't going, Gwen isn't going. Patty isn't going without her sister, so that just leaves me and Peggy, we don't want to go with just to two of us, so the whole trip's canceled!"

Claire's frown deepened a little. "Oh, gosh. That's a shame."

"Guess I'll be hanging around here all week, just like last year." Katie pouted and huffed in her chair.

"Well, my trip is still on," said Claire. "I'd invite you, but I don't know if you really want to hang out with a gaggle of old ladies." She chuckled. "Although, if I do say so myself, I'm pretty sure no one would guess I'm your mother, instead of your barely older sister."

Katie rolled her eyes. "Ugh. No thank you. I've done enough museum tours. You might look twenty, but you and your friends still have boring old-people hobbies."

Claire laughed cheerfully. "Oh, honey. We get up to some naughty things after sunset."

"I rather do naughty things any time of day!" said Katie, smirking.

"And that's why you young folk get so bored so quick. You have no sense of restraint or proper pacing."

Katie sighed. "Whatever. I guess Peggy and I can figure out something to do around town."

"Well, you could always ask your cousin what he's up to," said Claire.

Katie scowled. Over the dining room, eighteen-year-old Tommy was scribbling notes in a notebook, while glancing through a large hardback tome. Tommy had been sent to live with his aunt and cousin after his mom had moved to India for business. Claire didn't mind so much, but Katie had been rather annoyed by it.

And then three months ago, Katie had developed her Sex Magic. Claire, of course, had had the Magic ever since it appeared nine years ago, and she didn't see much need to use it on her nephew. She had no qualms, however, about letting Katie use him to practice her powers. As she saw it, it was a fair enough trade for having to support the boy, especially now that he was out of High School, and had yet to find a job.

For her own part, Katie had been very annoyed having to put up with her cousin moving in. Since gaining her Magic, however, she had begun to appreciate having him around, even if she didn't particularly care for him.

Katie reached out with a thread of magic, and with a thought, she sent a quick jolt through Tommy's penis. It had been mostly soft, but immediately went hard, and both women heard him gasp. They heard his chair slide back, and he walked over to the doorway between the living and dining room, trying to lean around the door in such a way as to hide the tent in his shorts. Of course, such a gesture was useless, as both Katie and Claire could sense his erection, like a spotlight in the night sky.

"Hey, dork," said Katie. "What are you doing this next week?"

"Uh, well, since I have the house to myself, I was gunna have the guys over for a game," he said. The ginger-haired young man shuffled uncomfortably at the doorway.

"Oooh, house all to yourself, and you waste no time, huh?"

"We're all off the next week, why not?" he said.

"Well, you don't have the house to yourself anymore," said Katie. "My trip got canceled."

"Oh." A pause. "Oh." He looked at her a little warily. "Well, uh... we'll be in the basement mostly, so... we'll try to stay out of your way."

"Yeah, fine," said Katie. "But if I need you for something, you don't hesitate because you're in the middle of rolling dice."

Tommy frowned. "Come on, this was supposed to be a guy's week. I just want to run a campaign before we all get too busy."

"Oh, please, the busiest you're getting these days is trying to find out how to wank your willy without me and mom catching you!"

"It's hard finding a job, alright? I've been looking, I just—"

"Kids," said Claire in a parental tone. Both of them quieted down and looked at her. "You know, Tommy, maybe Katie won't be bored if you let her play in your game."

Katie rolled her eyes. "I'm not a geek, mom," she said. "I don't play pretend. I play for real!" So saying, she sent another jolt at Tommy's cock and his hips bucked. From his position, his hard cock, forced forward from how it was tenting his slacks, bounced off the edge of the doorway, and he flinched back. More startled than hurt, he wanted to clutch at himself anyway, but Katie had given him one of the now all-too common conditions men struggled with: the inability to touch his own genitals when he had an erection. His hands couldn't get less than a couple inches from his cock when hard.

Both women chuckled, sensing his instincts struggle against his self control. Claire may not have used her powers on him much, but she got a kick out of Katie's use of him. "Now, it might not be so bad, Katie. Just think, you and four young men, all in a room together. That Milo boy, at least, is pretty cute, huh?"

Katie caught her mom's knowing look and smirked. "Hmm... putting it that way..."

"I don't think she'd enjoy it!" said Tommy hastily. "It'll be boring!"

Katie's smirk became a grin. "What's wrong, cuz? Afraid I'll make you guys look bad?"

"Nah, it's just, you know, it's fantasy stuff, you're always bored with that," he said.

"Well, maybe if you guys did something to make it interesting, I might enjoy it."

"See?" said Claire. "Tommy, let your cousin play with you and your group. Then you can do your campaign or whatever it's called, and Katie can have something to do now that her trip's cancelled."

"But Aunt Claire!" he whined.

Claire just gave him a stern look, and he clammed up immediately. She didn't even need her powers to make him listen; the small taste she'd given him early in his stay was more than enough to scare him into compliance with the threat of more.

"Excellent," said Claire, not needing his verbal concession. "Now, how about you teach Katie how to play your game?"

"It's okay," said Katie, waving him off. "Go back to your notes. I'll skim through them later."

Tommy frowned, but nodded, and went back to the table, his erection refusing to quit for hours.

TWO

The thought of actually fucking Tommy or directly touching him sexually grossed Katie out. Even if they hadn't been related as cousins, he just wasn't her type. But it was different with the Magic. All she had to do was think at him. She didn't have to pretend to like him or seduce him or wind him up by playing coy. Just a few thoughts and he was on his knees in a helpless sexual frenzy, ready to do anything she demanded, if only she'd give him a little relief. He'd never get to touch her, and it didn't even matter if he didn't want to, she'd still benefit from the lust energy produced by his male need. That euphoric feeling produced in the female brain just being around a hard needy cock, that refreshing wash of energy healing and revitalizing her body.

So, she had no problem at all as that night, lying naked on her bed with her legs spread wide, she bombarded Tommy with intense sexual urges. Her magic passed right through the wall to flood his whole room with unrelenting, irresistible commands for his penis and testicles to stiffen and swell as much as possible, almost burning with the need to be touched. Tommy thrashed and moaned, hips jerking, cock flexing in the air, pre-cum seeping from the tip, as magically induced arousal flowed from her sex to his, coaxing male lust energy from him. Soon, the whole house was awash in the energies his need, making a blissful haze which Katie and Claire both soaked in. If Katie kept it up all night, neither woman would even need to sleep, the energy charging them up better than any sleep could.

Tommy, however, did manage to sleep, albeit with more assistance from magic. Claire had taught her daughter the trick to keeping a man's consciousness either alerted or suppressed. Right now, she was keeping him under; even if an entire cheerleading squad came in and gang-banged his dick, he wasn't going to wake up until the magic let him.

Katie had gotten good at maintaining the spell, but now was working on something more complicated: dream manipulation and mind reading. In his hyper aroused state, his dreams were already thick with the sounds and sights and feel of sex as his mind desperately tried to process his need. In truth, he was so overheated, he should have already wet-dreamed himself half a dozen times, cumming just from pure arousal. But of course, his orgasmic reflex was blocked, the simplest, easiest, and most encouraged spell of any Sex Mages repertoire.

She was free, then, to dip her thoughts into his mind, tendrils of psychic magic sifting through his dreams and memories. She pictured the aforementioned metaphor of a cheerleader squad gang-banging him, riding his dick and face eagerly. The sort of fantasy any guy could lose himself into when masturbating. But in a Sex Mage World, such a fantasy was easily made into an erotic nightmare, as in his dream, various hot young women in skimpy cheerleading outfits pinned him down to his bed and rode him, overloading his nerves with pleasure, but refusing to let him spurt.

As she sculpted his dreams, the more desperate he got, his real life body squirming and writhing, until she had to cast another spell to hold his body in place, lest he fling himself off the bed as his hips bucked into the air. Meanwhile, the more desperate he got, the more his mind opened to her.

Katie had learned through various sources, mostly the internet, that while a Sex Mage could easily read a man's sexual thoughts and memories, continued intimate exposure could open up his mind more and more, until it was casually easy to read his every thought. It was far quicker for a woman to do this with actual sex, but that option was out for her. However, pumping him with her magic, metaphorically "fucking" his mind with her own, apparently counted enough that she could focus on other thoughts with some effort.

This, of course, was what she'd meant by "skimming through his notes later." Tommy had assumed she meant look through his notebook and game books, but they remained where he'd left them on the dining room table. Instead, Katie absorbed the knowledge directly from his brain, right through his over-teased cock.

She sifted through his thoughts like sifting through files in a folder. A rather large chunk of his recent active thoughts were dedicated to daydreaming about this little fantasy game: The World of Civero. In the game, Civero was an alien planet that actually quite resembled modern day Earth. Humans lived there in modern cities of houses and apartments, skyscrapers and suburbs, extending out to farmlands, before the wilderness took over. People even used cars and guns over horses and swords. It really didn't seem like much of a fantasy world at first glance. She was expecting something more medieval, like Lord of the Rings or Dungeons and Dragons. If it was going to so closely resemble Earth, why even set it on an alien planet?

Ah, but then, the fantasy element showed itself. Certain humans on Civero had magical powers, elemental spells, illusions, telepathy, more traditional healing magic. There was another race of "demihumans" who could transform into monsters. Speaking of monsters, of course powerful beasts existed out in the wilderness, where ancient ruins lay buried under the land. Players of the Civero game stepped into the role of Rogue Explorers, Monster Hunters, and Artifact Peddlers, plundering the ancient ruins for lost history, strange "magitechnology", and dangerous creatures that remained from some ancient "Dark War." Alternatively, players could also take the role of a supernatural enforcement agency, but that didn't seem to be Tommy's focus.

All so silly. So cartoony. Why were boys so into this crap? It's not even like Sex Magic was a good enough reason, games like this were around long before Sex Magic existed and had been growing in public interest even before it arrived. But not long after it did, table top games, video games, superhero comics, these things had absolutely sky rocketed in popularity, among men of all ages. Katie just didn't get it. Even the most socially inept nerds once doomed to life-long virginity were actually getting laid on a regular basis now. Sure, it might only be through the Magic, but girls were playing with their dicks, so it wasn't just a matter of turning sexual frustration into weird creativity.

Of course, the obvious answer was that this was probably the only way guys could feel powerful again, by mentally escaping to fantasy worlds where Sex Magic didn't exist, and instead, both genders could wield cool special powers. Even girls said they liked playing these games sometimes to take the pressure off having the Magic for a bit.

But that just made it all the sillier, didn't it? A boy could pretend all he liked. In the end, he was still a helpless hard-on for wicked girls to play with. Even his own thoughts could be overridden through a woman's magic, as she shoved erotic images in his mind until any other thought was crowded out. If she was really good, she could even flip around his sexual preferences and alter his temperament. Katie wasn't sure she wanted to go that far, but it was useful to know.

Speaking of, Katie dipped into Tommy's dream again, this time switching the cheerleaders into young, hot nuns, their robes tight and barely containing their curves. The nuns placed Tommy over their knees, trapping his painfully stiff cock between their legs and squeezing it unbearably as they spanked his ass for being so naughty. Even as they did so, several of the nuns kissed and felt one another up in plain view, which just made his mind reel even more, and encouraged his punisher to discipline him harder.

Katie giggled as she left her cousin in that scenario to sift through his thoughts on the game some more. Now she was at the most boring part: the mechanics. The part where you rolled funny-shaped dice and added up numbers. She rolled her eyes and increased the intensity of the signals flowing from her body and soaking into his. She tightened the blanket of energy to focus in a straight "beam" of concentrated arousal right on his genitals. It was physically impossible for his penis to get any harder than it already was, even as it seemed like all the blood in his body was trying to cram itself into his organ. However, the tension in his mind just spiked higher and higher, opening even his least sexual thoughts to her. It took an effort to absorb the knowledge of nerdy game mechanics, but after a few minutes she felt she had it down.

And then there was a knock on her door. Katie yanked her blanket over her nude body and said, "Come in!"

Claire opened the door, and leaned against the door frame, giving her daughter a slightly stern look. "I think you've made your point. I don't think either of us will need to sleep for the next couple days at this rate!"

"Aw, I'm almost done!" Katie said.

"My friend Ginny just texted that she can sense his cock all the way from Worcester. That's 90 kilometers away."

Katie smirked. "She can only sense that far because she gave him a handjob once. Besides, there's like twenty other guys within a couple miles just as loud as him."

Claire frowned slightly, and looked at the wall, as if looking through it, then nodded as her own senses picked out the psychic sirens of other boys in sexual distress. "Well, true. But still. I know I said you could play with him all you wanted, but you should give him a breather now and then."

Katie sighed. "Oh, alright." She cut off her spells, and let her cousin collapse back onto his bed. He was still throbbing hard, still trapped in his dream of sexy nuns punishing him for his naughtiness, but at least the magic over-stimulation had faded.

"Well then," said Claire. "I guess I'll finish up packing early, and binge watch some Netflix. How about you?"

Katie tapped her chin in thought, mulling over the information she'd just absorbed. "Hmm... I guess I'll prep myself for Tommy's game." Claire nodded and left, shutting the door, as Katie grabbed her laptop and started typing up her own notes. If she was going to play with Tommy and his friends, she'd at least make it more interesting for her.

THREE

Two days later, Claire was off on her trip, Tommy was setting up the basement, and Katie was printing off her custom notes. Smiling as she appraised her work, Katie went downstairs and plopped the short stack of papers onto the table, purposefully making an attention-getting smack.

Tommy jumped, the sound reminding him a little too much of the smacks he'd felt at the hands of sexy nuns in his dreams He tried to push the memory out of his mind before Katie sensed it, but Katie's little chuckle informed him it was too late. He sighed.

"Alright, so you're sure you know what you're doing?" he said. "I don't want to have to pause the game every five minutes to explain stuff."

"Oh, don't worry, I got the gist."

"So, what kind of character did you make?"

"I didn't. Well, technically I made a bunch of characters, but not player ones." Tommy paused and looked at her confused. She clarified when he didn't seem to get it. "I thought we'd make this game more interesting, which is why I'm going to be the GM."

Tommy's eyes widened. "What? No! I'm the GM!"

"Not this time."

"But I already have a campaign! I've been working on it for two weeks!"

She shook her head. "Too bad. We're playing my campaign."

"You've never roleplayed before, how do you expect to run a game?"

"With my brain, doofus." She picked up two six-sided dice. "And these little things." Tommy gasped as she started rolling the dice in her hand. He could feel her hand rolling and lightly squeezing their testicles. He looked up at her shocked as his cock stiffened at her phantom touch. "And a little bit of magic."

"No!" said Tommy, his lower lip almost trembling. "No fair!"

She giggled. "As fair as you're ever going to get! Now, are you going to play along like a good boy, or do I need to make you strip naked in front of your friends?"

"You wouldn't!"

"I will!"

"I'll tell them to cancel first!"

"Oh, well that's just mean. But fine, I can play with just the two of us. You're supposed to give me a game to play this week, and I intend to hold you up to that. And if we can't play your silly little fantasy game, the way I want, there are other games we can play."

A little surge of magic bloomed from her body and funneled into Tommy's cock like electricity to a lightning rod. Tommy gasped and shivered as his cock stiffened fully in an instant, tenting his shorts as it all too often did. Truth be told, he was already semi-hard from just the little phantom touch to his testicles, but the mystic command made him swell to maximum tension once more. One might think he was used to it by now, but the tension overwhelmed him every time. Tommy swayed and had to grip the back of his chair to steady himself.

"Will I... will I get to cum... after this...?"

Katie laughed. "Oh, I've got a special plan for how that works. But yes, play the game, and you have a chance to earn an orgasm sometime before New Years. Try and weasel your way out of it, and I guarantee you won't cum until then."

Tommy paled. New Years was sixth months away. He was only two weeks from his last orgasm, but it already felt like he'd gone a year, given how much his balls ached, especially in the mornings. He knew Katie was responsible, doing things to him as he slept some nights. And then there were the brain-searing erotic dreams he kept having. He couldn't imagine six more months without at this rate.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Rolling

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds