• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Brother, Sister & Mom have Sex Ch. 07

Brother, Sister & Mom have Sex Ch. 07

12

There are no underage characters in this story. All characters portrayed are over 18-years-old.

*****

Jason's mother, Jessica, agrees to strip naked and have sex with him.

Continued from Chapter 06:

"Tell me all that I must do so that there won't be any misunderstandings. Tell me all that I must do so that I may decide if I want to do these things or not for money. Tell me all that I must do to your naked body for me to earn the fifty-thousand dollars," she said letting go of her son's prick to hold the money with two arms.

As if he was the villain threatening to tie mother and daughter to the railroad tracks unless they gave him what he sexually wanted, he gave his mother a peck on the lips. Then, he reached around her to lift the back of her dress to feel her shapely ass through her panties. Having felt a lot of young women's asses through their panties before, he was never as sexually excited after feeling his sister's firm ass and his mother's mature ass through their panties as he was now.

Obviously, she was taunting him, goading him, and sexually teasing him for him to show her his incestuous hand. Just as it obviously sexually excited her for him to tell her what he wanted to sexually do to her naked body, it sexually excited him to tell his mother what he wanted to do to her naked body. As if he was a kidnapper threatening to sexually use and abuse daughter and mother before letting them go, he summoned up all of his pent up lust to give her his look of incestuous desire.

"I want to make love to you and while you're making love to me. I want you to French kiss me as if I'm your lover instead of your son," he said kissing his mother and parting her lips with his tongue.

She returned his French kiss with her French kiss.

"I can do that," she said breaking off his kiss to agree to his condition.

Then, as if she was a whore he paid for sex, he gave her a dirty look of sexual lust.

"Then, I want to fuck you. I want to pound your pussy like your pussy has never been pounded before," he said slowly enunciating his words while reaching around his mother to grab her ass through her panties with two hands this time. He pulled her pelvis and pushed his pelvis into her while humping her like a dog humping someone's leg. "I want to fuck you hard enough and fast enough for me to cum in your cunt."

Jessica gave her son another sexy smile and a naughty look. She leaned into him to French kiss again. Seemingly jealous, Jennifer watched her mother and brother making out as if they were teenagers out on a date.

"With me no longer able to get pregnant, I can allow you to fuck me hard and fast enough to cum. I will make love to you and fuck you for fifty-thousand dollars," she said breaking off her kiss to respond to him with a sexy smile. "Of course, you may cum in my cunt, your mother's cunt."

Jason gave his mother a sexually excited smile.

"Then, after I fuck you and after I cum in your pussy, once I regain my energy, I want you to suck me. I want you to blow me, Mom," he said leaning closer to her to whisper his words in her ear. "I want you to suck my cock in the way you've never sucked any man's cock before. I want you to give me the best blowjob of your life and of my life," he said. "Then, instead of pulling me out to cum on your tits, I want to cum in your mouth too. I want you to swallow my cum."

As if he was one of her cocktail lounge customers, now knowing all that he wanted and all that she'd obviously do for the money, she gave her son a knowing look. In the way his sister responded to him when he told her that he wanted her to suck his cock, as if they rehearsed their answer, his mother responded in the same way. Obviously, both of them had sucked enough pricks for this request to have come up before. Obviously, just as they responded to the men who wanted to cum in their mouths and who wanted them to swallow their cum, sister responded to her brother and mother responded to her son in the same, exact way.

"It wouldn't be much of a blowjob unless you ejaculated in my mouth and I swallowed your cum," she said with a sly smile. She juggled her armful of money in one hand again to reach out her other hand to gently cup his testicles. "It sounds like we have a deal," she said.

Chapter 07:

Now that she knew what he sexually expected of her, Jessica accepted the money from her son and put it in her purse along with her morals, her modesty, her shame, her embarrassment, and her sanity. She had agreed to not only strip herself naked in front of her son but also to have incestuous sex with her son. As if Jason was his mother's lover instead of her son, paid to strip naked and have sex, she looked at him in the same sexy that she looked at the men where she worked serving cocktails.

She gave her son the same sexy look for money that she gave the men she stroked and sucked for money. Satisfying her customers' thirst for alcohol, she satisfied her customers' thirst for sex by stroking and sucking their cocks after her shift ended. In the way she sexually satisfied her brothers so very long ago, she was ready and willing to sexually satisfy her son too.

Only, this was different. Jason wasn't some stranger she met in a bar; he was her son. She carried him in her womb before giving birth to him. With one, last look of fleeting guilt immediately peppered with incestuous, sexual excitement, nevertheless her sexual arousal, if she crossed this line and exposed her naked body to her son, her life would never be the same. If she had sex with her son, giving him a memory he'd never forget, in the way she was still guilt ridden over having sex with her brothers, she'd be even more guilt ridden over having sex with her son.

In the way she couldn't return to how her life was before having sex with her brothers, she could never go back to how her life was before having sex with her son. Then, while staring at her son in the way his sister stared at him, when removing her blouse and skirt, Jessica stared at her son before removing her clothes. As if forced to strip or face a firing squad, removing her guilt, better judgment, and commonsense from her mind for the sake of money, she gave her son one, last, long look of innocence.

She was his mother but if she stripped naked in front of her son and had sex with him, branded for the rest of her life in the way she was branded by her brothers, she'd be a whore, an incestuous whore. Only, as was Jennifer's justified reason, she needed the money. With her already having been down this incestuous road without being paid to have sex with her brothers, at least she was being paid to have sex with her son. Then, now knowing what he wanted to do to her naked body and what he wanted her to do to his naked body, she reached around behind her and ever so slowly unzipped her dress.

'Zipppppppppp!'

As if the Devil had unzipped the fabric of Heaven and all of the Angels spilled out and fell to Hell, the sound of his mother unzipping her dress was much louder than he thought it would be or should be. As if her zipper was a loud, long warning alarm, the sound of her metallic zipper slowly tolled his fate click by click. In the way of a metal cup slowly moving across jail cell bars, the sound of her zipper going down, down, and down warned him to stay away from his mother's forbidden flesh.

In the way he asked to see his sister without her clothes, how dare he ask to see his mother without her clothes? In the way he wanted to have sex with his sister, how dare he want to have sex with his mother? The same thing that was wrong with him was wrong with them too. Even though his agenda was sex, incestuous sex, their agenda was money for sex, incestuous sex for money. To the eyes of God in Heaven and to the delight of the Devil in Hell, both guilty of morally wrong sins. After seeing his sister, and now his mother, naked, once he had sex with them, their lives would never be the same.

No matter how much he tried, with Satan and his incestuous desire for his sister and his mother too strong, his flesh was too weak to fight the Devil. If he was so arrested, accused, and charged, forget about going to jail for having incestuous sex with his sister and with his mother, he was condemned to spend the rest of his life riddled with guilt and remorse. In the way his mother's soul was already promised to Satan for having incestuous sex with her brothers, was now and in the way that he and his sister would soon be traveling too down to Hell too. With no sign of neither of them turning back to the road of righteousness and salvation, if he continued down this road to play in the Devil's playground, he'd be damned to Hell for all of eternity.

'Was it worth their morals, their modesty, and their damnation to see his sister and his mother naked? Was it worth their morals, modesty, and their damnation to have sex with his sister and his mother? In the way their soft flesh burned his incestuous desire, their soft flesh would surely burn forever in Hell.' He asked himself those questions before answering his own questions. 'You bet your ass it was worth not only to see my sister naked and but also to see my mother naked too. You bet your ass it was worth it for the opportunity to not only have sex with my sexy sister but also with my MILF of a mother too.'

Whatever price I must pay in Hell, it's worth it to not only see my sister naked but also to see my mother naked too. Whatever price I must pay in Hell, it's worth it to have sex with not only my sister but also with my mother too. Having incestuous sex with my sister's naked body and my mother's naked body while I'm still alive is worth the price of admission to,' he thought while watching his mother undressing.

# # # MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore # # #

A familiar sound when sometimes helping her to zip up her dress, the sound of his mother unzipping her dress was something he had never heard before while in her presence. Always a privately modest and moral woman when around him, being that she agreed to strip herself naked and give him incestuous sex for money, she was his incestuous whore now. Yet, bought and paid for, even though the naked bodies of his sister and his mother belonged to Jason, if only for one night, their souls now belonged to the Devil.

Giving her son a slow, sexy striptease in the way her daughter had just done for her brother, she removed her dress to stand before her son in her short, white, full slip. Wanting to experience feeling his mother through all of her clothes, having already felt her through her dress, he reached out his horny hands to feel her tits through her slip and bra. He felt her big tits, squeezed her big tits, and fondled her big tits. Then, reaching down before reaching around, he felt her pussy and ass through her slip and panties. Then, not wasting any more time, his mother reached down for the hem of her slip and lifted her slip up and over her head before removing it from her body.

Not wearing stockings or pantyhose, she stood before her son in just her bra and panties in the way that Jennifer stood before her brother in her bra and panties just a half an hour ago. As if modeling her lingerie covered body to him, in the same way her daughter had done, she turned one way before turning the other way. Not done sexually teasing him, and as if having given lessons to her daughter, in the way that Jennifer had previously done, Jessica turned her back to her son and bent at the waist in front of him.

In the way he felt her tits, her ass, and her pussy through her slip, he felt his mother's big breasts and fingered her erect nipples through her bra. Then, reaching around her as he did before when she was wearing her slip, he reached around her to feel her round firm ass through her panties. Not wanting to rush things, yet he couldn't wait to stick his horny hand down the front of his mother's panties and finger her pussy. He couldn't wait to see his mother naked.

'Oh, my God,' he thought while seeing his mother's bushy brown pussy sticking out the sides of her panties from in between her mature albeit still shapely thighs. 'I can't wait to see my mother's cunt.' He stared at her big, brown nipples pushing out her sheer bra. 'I can't wait to see her big, naked tits. I can't wait to touch, feel, fondle, grope, and suck on her tits.'

Sexually taunting him and incestuously teasing him, she allowed her son to feel her ass through her panties before allowing him to slide a slow, deliberate, and purposeful hand between the top of her mature, motherly thighs. As if grabbing a handful of candy from the candy store, cupping her cunt, Jason paused to grab a whole handful of his mother's bushy pussy through her panties. Then, as if he owned her, with him having already bought and paid for the sexual right to do so, he pushed her panties aside and fingered and rubbed his mother's clit before inserting his finger inside of his mother.

Already wet, she was so very wet. Going from wondering if she'd strip naked for money in front of him to wondering if she'd have sex with him for money, he couldn't believe his finger was impaled deep inside of his mother's cunt. Moving his finger around while probing her, he rubbed her clit and finger fucked his mother. As if she was masturbating herself, he watched her close her eyes and breathe her sexual excitement through her mouth. In the way he loved his mother fondling the head of his cock while stroking the shaft of his prick, she seemed to enjoy him finger fucking her while rubbing her clit.

# # # MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore # # #

As if she was his woman that he picked up or was dating instead of her being his mother, he couldn't believe that he was touching and feeling her in such an inappropriate and incestuously, sexual way. With him her perversely perverted and incestuously, horny son, he didn't know who the biggest whore was, his sister, his mother, or him. As happy and as proud that he was a whoremonger, he was just glad that his sister and mother were now both of his whores, his incestuous whores.

The envy of his friends, if only they knew he had seen his sexy sister naked and was about to see his MILF of a mother naked too, they'd be so jealous. If ever he told his friends that he was about to have sex with his sister and with his mother, they'd never believe him. Not believing that he was the exception but more the rule, he wondered how many brothers had sex with their sisters. Again, not believing that he was the exception but more the rule, he wondered how many sons had sex with their mothers.

Maybe not going all of the way, and as long as they were consenting adults, he wondered how many sisters sexually teased their brothers. Again, maybe not going all of the way, and as long as they were consenting adults, he wondered how many mothers sexually teased their sons. He wondered how many sisters flashed their brothers some part of their lingerie clad or naked body that they shouldn't see. He wondered how many mothers flashed their sons some part of their lingerie clad or naked body that they shouldn't see.

With him always feeling so guilty about his incestuous, lustful desires for his sister and for his mother, he now realized that it takes two to have an incestuous, sexual relationship. For his sister and his mother to accept money to strip naked, his sister and his mother were just as incestuously culpable and perversely perverted as he was. He wondered if his sister and his mother masturbated over seeing him naked and having sex with his naked body in the way that he always masturbated over seeing his sister and mother naked and having sex with their naked bodies.

Without a doubt, for his sister and his mother to accept money for sex, obviously they were just as sexually attracted to him as he was to them. Otherwise and obviously, if they weren't as sexually attracted to him as he was sexually attracted to them, they'd never strip off their clothes. Obviously, if they weren't as sexually attracted to him as he was sexually attracted to them, they'd never have incestuous sex with him. Now, instead of feeling like the sexually twisted, incestuous monster that society made him out to believe he was, relieved that he was more sane than not, he felt more normal than not.

# # # MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore # # #

Done sexually teasing him and ready to get down to the business of stripping naked and giving her son incestuous sex, not wasting any more time undressing, Jessica reached behind her to unhook and remove her bra. As if there was a drumroll going off in his head, the suspense just before seeing his mother's naked breasts was something that he'd remember for the rest of his life. This was it. Just as he had experienced with his sister removing her bra and panties, and stripping herself naked, this was the moment he had fantasized over while masturbating countless times over the incestuous thoughts of seeing his mother naked.

'He was about to see his mother topless,' he thought while staring at his mother stripping off her clothes. 'He was about to see his mother's naked breasts. He was about to see his mother's naked nipples and areolas. He was about to touch, feel, fondle, grope, and suck his mother's big tits,' he thought. 'Oh, my God. I don't believe this is really happening all because I found that big, paper bag of money.'

As if she had taught her daughter the same stripping routine, in the same way that Jennifer had done, Jessica removed the bra straps from her shoulders ever so slowly before removing her bra cups from her breasts. She was topless. Jason's mother was topless. He couldn't believe his mother was topless. He couldn't believe he was seeing his mother's big tits. Her big, naked breasts were exposed right before his horny eyes. Just as his sister before, he couldn't believe that he was seeing his mother's naked breasts.

With her morals and her modesty buried deep inside of her pocketbook with the money he had just given his mother to remove her clothes, Jessica's big, naked breasts filled his horny eyes. Unashamed and unembarrassed, as if standing before her boyfriend, her lover, or her husband, she stood before her son topless in the same way she stood before her brothers topless so very long ago. Like the MILF of a mother she was and like sexy whore of a daughter his sister was, his sister wasn't lying. His mother had spectacular breasts. He couldn't believe he was seeing his mother's naked tits.

With her just a little thicker in the waist, the hips, and the thighs, but for a few extra pounds filling her out in all of the right places that made her even more curvaceous, mother and daughter had the same, exact bodies. Truth be known, maybe because it was his mother but with his sister a little too thin for his taste, he preferred his mother's beautiful, shapelier body much better. Even though his sister was very curvy, his sister had such big breasts on her thin frame that if he didn't know his sister's breasts were all natural, he'd think they were implants. Yet, after seeing them, feeling them, and sucking them, just like his mother's tits were real and natural, any fool would know that his sister's tits were real and natural.

# # # MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore # # #

Not even waiting for his mother to remove her panties and strip herself naked, in the way he was all over his sister's big tits as soon as she removed her bra, he was all over his mother's big tits, too. As if he had never seen and felt tits before, touching them, feeling them, groping them, and fondling them, he fingered her erect nipples before leaning down to suck her erect nipples. With her nipples already erect before he even fingered them, never mind sucked them, either she was cold or she was sexually excited. Admittedly, he did finger her pussy before he fingered her nipples.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Brother, Sister & Mom have Sex Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds