• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Wife Wants Husband To Seduce Mother

Wife Wants Husband To Seduce Mother

1234

This is a strange story of how I had got to have sex relationship with my mother-in-law. Actually it is my own wife who asked me to seduce my mother-in-law (her own mother) and to have sex with her. Mother-in-law, whom I call Sasuma (mother-in-law in Hindi), thinks my wife is unaware of our relationship, little did she know that it all started with my wife only. Let me tell the whole story in detail.

My name is Sunil, and called by name Sonu. My wife is Aarti, she is 23 years old while I am 25. We fell in love with each other, while we both were studying in college here and with the consent of our parents got married. We live in Mumbai while wife is from Ahmedabad.

In my in laws, there is only one person, my Sasuma Sunanda. She is 45 years old, voluptuous chubby and plump. Though, she is fatty but so beautiful and fair in color. She must be about 75 kg with 5'-4" height. She is quite fair in color and very beautiful. She has very big boobs, which must be 38D size or even bigger and even bigger buttocks. Her big melons and ass, is so inviting to see, as if calling to come and touch me and caress me and maul me and *** me.

It is very difficult to stop ones lusty thoughts while looking at her assets. I think she knows of the piercing eyes of men, and perhaps she secretly enjoys that but by character she is pious and there has been not even a rumor about her sex relationship with anybody.

Though she has a protruding belly but her big waistline makes her more attractive. Her buttocks are so big like earthen pitchers so even her big belly adds to her sexy figure.

She wears sari and it makes her more attractive, as I can see her big boobs from the sides. She never wears seductively or revealingly but very conservatively.

I always had a crush on her, and had been ogling her beautiful big body secretly, but she is unaware of my intentions. She loved me like a son and always considered me as a very nice and pious boy.

She is a widow for about 20 years. Life had been very harsh on her. Her husband suffered from cancer and was bed ridden for 2 years. It drained almost all of their savings and he died. Luckily he was a government employee so Sasuma got a job in his place. It was 20 years back; my wife was only 3 years old then.

Sasuma was a very religious lady and she devoted all her life upbringing her only child, my wife. Though she was very beautiful and got many proposals but she turned all of them down as she feared for future of her daughter.

She lived the pious life of a widow and got best education to my wife. She never married and there was not even a rumor about her extra marital life. Everybody respected her. My wife has a great regard for her. She loves her so much and always keeps in mind that her mother has spoiled her own youth and life for her sake and betterment. While she could get married after being widow, as she was so beautiful and having a job, but she preferred to suppress her feelings and remained single for her daughter's sake. So my wife loves and respects her so much. She is ready to go to any extent for her mother.

After marriage we settled in Mumbai, but she was still living in Ahmedabad. My wife and even I wanted her to sell the house there and live with us here, but she was not agreeing. Money was not a problem but she was of old fashion that not to live with married daughter. Repeated requests from my wife were always turned down.

I and my wife both were living happily. We have a very active sex life. I fucked my wife almost daily and in her ass on her special days. Wife also loved sex. She knew of my insatiable sex hunger and was always ready to let me fuck her any time any hole, I wanted.

I have a big cock. It is about 7 inches but it is much bigger in girth. It is not less than 4" fat. So it looks so enormous. We have sometimes thought of swinging partners to add fire to our sex life but somehow it never materialized. But my wife had no objection of my fucking outside. Anyway we always experimented with different sex poses and styles.

Now my wife was pregnant for 6 months. We both and also my Sasuma were so happy with the coming addition in our family. My Sasuma was supposed to come to us after 2 days to help us as there was no other in family. Also she was very eager to see her grandchild.

Due to the advanced stage of pregnancy, doctor had strictly stopped our sex activities. I was getting frustrated as I had no fuck for many days and I wanted it daily and sometimes many times a day.

My wife had no objection if I go to some whore and fuck her, but I refused the idea as I didn't want to cheat her but she was persistent that I should satiate my sex hunger with someone as she was not available.

However after 2 days my Sasuma came. We were so happy to see her and she took hold of all the household things in her hands. She was to stay even some months after delivery, so we settled her in guest room, which was near to our own bedroom.

As I told my Sasuma was very voluptuous and beautiful. At home she felt at ease and was a bit carefree in her attire. She normally wears sari and maxi at home. Her big boobs and bigger ass, dangling in her loose clothes was a regular feast to my eyes. I already had a crush on her so now secretly I was enjoying her body on display to me.

My Sasuma was unaware of my scanning eyes and used to do household chores normally. As it was summer season so she normally discarded sari and was in petticoat blouse and I could see her big melons freely. When she used to walk, her even bigger ass used to move sideways and its dangling was a feast to my eyes. But it was increasing my already unfulfilled sex hunger. I was dying for a fuck but my wife was a big no due to her pregnancy. She many a times asked me to go to a whore but I settled only for a blow job from her.

One day I was sitting in drawing room and Sasuma was cleaning the floor, she was bending on her waist and she was not wearing her sari today. Her boobs were confined in her bra and blouse. Due to her bending for work, her cleavage was clearly visible to me. I could see right through the valley of her boobs. About 90% of her boobs were visible. I was lost in the beautiful scene of my Sasuma's cleavage. My cock was hard and unknowingly I was rubbing it over my pajama.

Suddenly I looked toward door and found Aarti standing there and watching me ogling her mother and rubbing my cock.

I was caught red handed. I was embarrassed and turned my face toward TV. Aarti smiled and went back.

At night in the room, we both were sitting on the bed. Aarti was looking serious and lost in some thoughts. I was ashamed to be caught by her. I was also silent. I sat near to her and softly took her hand in my hand and said,

"Aarti! Please don't be angry. I am sorry. It was unintentional. Sasuma was standing like this and my eyes fell on her. Please forgive me."

Aarti patted my hand and said,

"Sunil! I want to talk to you. It is serious please don't get mad and listen carefully. I know the reason of your ogling my mother. I know she is beautiful and voluptuous. And you like such ladies. I know I am unavailable for sex for some months. Though I try my best to satiate your sex hunger by letting you fuck me in ass or by hand job or blowjob. But I know a cunt is a cunt and you are not getting a real fuck, so you are always horny. So such actions from you are totally pardonable. I am not angry. But there is something else I want to talk."

I was worried and kept looking at her face. Then she said,

"Sunil! I want you to seduce my mother and fuck her."

I was stunned. It was like a bomb on my head. I was looking blank on her face as if she had gone mad and then stammering said,

"Aarti! Are you gone mad? You know what you say. Just think before you speak."

Aarti smiled and said,

"Sunil! My love! I am OK. I asked you this after a lot of thought. Actually I was thinking of this for a long time. But never had the courage to ask you, but today as I saw you rubbing your cock, while looking my mother's boobs, I was sure that you will do it. Look. I love my mother so much. You know she got widow at a tender age of 24 and didn't marry for my sake. She could get any good husband and enjoy her youth, but she decided to take my care. She is without a man for 24 years. She is never fucked for so long, how could she have slept in her young days? I cannot live without a cock for 2 days, and want to be fucked daily but Mother is living without a cock for 24 years. Just think of the sacrifice. This is the ultimate act any women can do for her child. She is living lonely for my future."

She stopped for a moment and then looking at my face again said,

"I cannot bring her youth back. Nor can I ask her to marry at this age. Nor I can even think of her going to some outsider and enjoy sex. But I want to repay her. I want her to enjoy what she is missing in her life. An outsider may even blackmail her and may ruin her respect in society. You are the only safe bet. If you seduce her and fuck her, she will somewhat make up for the loss in her youth. Also it will be within family. Please don't refuse me. I will be very happy, if you let her enjoy fucking with you. I make a promise and a woe that one day I will taste my own mother's cunt juices directly from your cock."

I was silent at this new outcome. Anyway we kept talking for a long time. And ultimately I agreed. Rather I was willing to fuck her as I had a crush on her for a long time. We both made out a plan and kept refining it for some days. We also rehearsed the plan many times and made some changes. My experience of acting in college days helped me. Now we were ready with our plan. It was to be a big challenge to seduce her.

Next day we started our plan.

In afternoon we both acted a loud quarrel between us. We both were shouting (false) in room in heated words. Then after some time, I slammed the door open and came out in drawing room and sat in sofa. Aarti was still in her room.

I hung my head as if in despair and took it in hands and hung it. I was acting to be very sad and unhappy. Sasuma was worried to find us quarreling. She didn't know the matter. So she came to me and sat near to me and lovingly asked me the matter.

I made a sorry face and in a slow voice said,

"Sasuma! It is personal but getting very difficult for me. I cannot stand it. Aarti is changed so much. You can't do anything. I have to face my bad luck alone."

Naturally Sasuma was worried. She aksed'

"Sonu beta! What is the matter? Please tell me. I will certainly do something for you. You are my loving son in law. We are family. We will sort the matter. Please share it with me and don't quarrel as this."

I again acted hesitating and said,

"Sasuma! Actually I feel shy to talk it to you, but you are the only person who can understand it and can guide Aarti. The problem is with our sex life. After pregnancy Aarti has lost interest in sex. Doctor has also asked her to remain away from sex till child birth. Before it we used to do sex daily, I have strong sex drive and want it to do it daily, even 2- 3 times some days, but now Aarti doesn't want it."

Sasuma was stunned to hear all this, as she didn't expect it to be the matter. Nor was she expecting me to speak all this. She was silent and bewildered as what to say. In Indian culture she is not supposed to interfere in sex matters of daughter, but before it that she could stop me from speaking, and spoke all these already rehearsed lines. I kept my face facing down and kept speaking, as per our plan.

I continued,

"Sasuma! I have requested Aarti, to think of my needs. It is already 15 days now since she helped me with her mouth. I am dying for a release, I requested her that if she doesn't like sex, due to risk to child, she may help me out with her another opening (anal). Or even with her mouth but she is so adamantly against sex. She is not even ready to relieve me with hand. I am so horny and stiff all day, but she doesn't care for me. Today also when I requested her to think of my needs, she shouted at me and quarreled. I don't know what to do? Sasuma! I love her and I won't cheat her or go to any prostitute or street whores. I won't do it with any outsider, though many of my colleagues or even her friends are ready to have relationship with me. But I am always loyal to her and will always remain loyal to her. Also there is fear of getting some disease with prostitutes and loss of money. Anyway I won't go to any one else as I love my wife, but she should think of me."

I paused. Sasuma was stunned and silent. She could not utter even a word. I kept my face down, (it was as per our plan, so that she may not feel embarrassed or stop me from speaking.) I continued,

"Sasuma! I am in a fix. Aarti is my love so won't cheat her, but I am not having a release. I am young and with my own needs, I don't know what to do with it. You please guide your daughter to let me use "other ways" to help me. Being your daughter she will listen to you. Will you do it for me?"

Saying this I looked at her. Sasuma was silent, her face was white like a paper, but finding me waiting for her reply, she spoke,

"Sonu beta! It is so odd. What can I do? She is my blood. I can't interfere in your matters. It is even so weird to talk this between us. In our Indian tradition, I am not supposed to even know all this. Sorry I cannot do anything."

I was expecting for this reply as we had already planned it, so hurriedly I said,

"Sasuma! What can I do then, I cannot cheat my wife and even you are refusing to talk to Aarti. Please do something."

Then with a pause, and making a thoughtful face, I again said,

"Sasuma! If you cannot talk it with Aarti, please do something for me. See how hard I am all day. It is paining. (Saying this I pointed towards my hard cock, as while all this seduction and talk, my cock was already steel hard. And was prominently visible from my loose pajama. I had already pulled my underwear to a side to let the hard cock be visible from my pajama even). Sasuma! I cannot go to any whore, but you are family and understand my problem."

Then as per plan I blurted out,

"Sasuma! Can you please help me out with your hands?"

It was like a bomb on her head. There was a pin drop silence. Sasuma was stunned and white. She had not thought of it even in her wildest dreams, that one day her son-in-law will ask her to give her a hand job. She stuttered and shouted angrily,

"Sonu! Are you gone mad? Do you know what you are saying? Have you lost your brains? Oh GOD, what I am hearing. I am your mother-in-law. How could you say such rubbish request to me? Am I supposed to do all this with my SIL?"

She was angry, but we already knew it, so we had already planned for the situation. I started crying and apologetically said,

"Sasuma! I am sorry. Please forgive me. I should not say all this. This is my personal problem, and I should not hope for a help from you. Though if you agree, it can be an easy solution. I may hide myself under blanket. It won't take more than 2 minutes. But I am sorry it is wrong. Sasuma! Forgive me. But think of something about me and some way to help me out. I am so desperate for a release. Though it is wrong but please thinks of my request. It is the easy way if you help me with your hand."

Saying this I wiped my tears and went away. I entered my room. Aarti was standing behind the door and hearing all this. She was happy. She hugged me and lovingly kissing me on lips said,

"Sunil! It was great. You are a good actor. The first phase of our plan went well. Now my mother will keep thinking of your cock (saying this she pushed her hand in my pajama and took hold of my hard cock), for full night. This will soften her. After all she is also a lady and without a fuck for so many years. We will give another push to our plan tomorrow.

In the drawing room, Sasuma kept sitting silent. She was lost in her thoughts. We husband wife have already planned all these words. We wanted her to keep thinking about my cock and giving hand job to me. We wanted that such thoughts keep roaming in her thoughts. We had already planned the seduction taking in mind the psychological angle also.

As hoped, the thoughts of masturbating me by hand kept coming to Sasuma's mind. Perhaps she was thinking about my proposal and perhaps also about the size and hardness of my cock.

Whole of evening and even at night she was silent.

When she went to sleep and was alone at night, she kept thinking of my proposal. This was the first time in last 20 years, when some man has asked her to give him a hand job. She was unknowingly getting wet in her panties, but she was still not ready for it.

Next morning, I acted silent and didn't speak much. Sasuma was thinking that I was still annoyed with her daughter. She was silent and not talking to me or even avoiding eye contact with me. She was feeling embarrassed to even look towards me.

I ate my breakfast alone (Aarti deliberately didn't come out of her room to show as if we are not on talking terms. This again made Sasuma worried.). Anyway after breakfast, I took my bag. Sasuma was in kitchen. I went to her and said,

"Sasuma! I am sorry but Aarti didn't cooperate with me at night. I asked even for anal sex but she refused, she was not ready to use her mouth and then not even her hand on me. I am so desperate for some release. Please think of me. You are our own and only one with whom I can share my problems."

Sasuma was silent and before she could say anything, I went out.

Sasuma was silent. She was in a dilemma. Neither could she agree to me to masturbate nor could she ask her pregnant daughter to let her horny husband fuck her.

For whole day the thoughts kept coming to her mind but she could not decide anything. This was our already planned psychological part of seduction plan.

As per our plan we kept silent and nothing happened for 2 days. Sasuma was avoiding me but getting normal now. I also didn't bring the matter out.

Then one day we started our next phase of action.

This was Sunday, after lunch, we all went to our rooms to take rest. As planned me and Aarti started shouting with each other (false). We were quarreling loudly. Though we were sitting on bed in each other arms but acting a quarrel.

Our heated voices were coming out of room. Sasuma came out of her room, but as she could sense the reason, so she was hesitating to interfere. After sometimes, I took some chilies in hands and then rubbed my hands on my eyes, naturally I felt pain in eyes and water came in them. I again rubbed my eyes and now they were red. Also water (tears) was coming out of them. It looked as if I was crying. I slammed the door shut behind and came to drawing room and sat there putting my head in my hands.

I was falsely weeping. Actually in the name of sitting in a gloomy pose, I was rubbing my eyes, so that it may look as I was crying out.

Sasuma kept standing in kitchen watching me for some time and then as I hoped, she took pity on me and hesitatingly came to me and asked the matter.

As per plan I started crying loudly and then in sobs said,

"Sasuma! I am at the end now. Nobody cares for me. Aarti also asked to do whatever I want but she won't let me have sex with her, not a release even with her hands. Even you also don't understand my situation and not ready to help me. I have decided that I will not go to any other lady or prostitute but I will end my life now. Enough is enough. I will commit suicide so that you all are happy."

Saying this I again falsely started crying and hid my face in hands.

Sasuma was stunned with my decision. She hurriedly came to me and patting on my shoulder said,

"Sonu Beta! Don't behave like this. I am a mother and cannot ask my daughter to help you. Don't think of suicide. OK. Let it be. I will help you with my hands tonight and give you a release. When Aarti sleeps at night, you come to spare bed room and lye under a blanket. I will come there. But don't let anybody know it."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Wife Wants Husband To Seduce Mother

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds