• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Callie's Island

Callie's Island

12

This is my first ever Literotica story! I hope you all enjoy it. A huge thanks to my volunteer editor Madelynn94 for encouraging me and working with me on this. Hope you enjoy!

*****

The ship rocked back and forth violently. Waves crashed up against the sides and spilled over onto the deck. Callie Angelis had thought that a cruise to Greece would be the perfect way to spend her summer break. The twenty-year-old wanted to get away from university and the crushing pressure to decide what to do with her future and escape to Greece, where her parents came from. Except nothing about this seemed worth it right now. Everyone was scared for their life as they were caught in a freak storm right off the coast.

Lightning struck from the sky, its veins reaching out far and wide as the crash and boom of thunder rolled through. Callie was huddled in her cabin room, wishing that she hadn't gone alone. All passengers had been instructed to go and stay in their rooms until this passed. The crew was running around hurriedly, trying to keep The Queen of Athens afloat. A calming voice continued to go over the loudspeaker, assuring everyone that everything was going to be okay.

It most certainly was not going to be. Callie felt the ship move erratically with the waves, tilting this way and that. Out of her window there was nothing but water. Who knew how far off course they were being thrown - after getting so close to shore! The young woman raised her olive toned legs to her buxom chest, hugging herself. She had great thick, brunette hair that bounced down to her waist. Closing her emerald green eyes, she tried to push away all the scariness of this. Tried not to remember how her ex-boyfriend had begged her not to leave on this cruise...

She wouldn't have to think of this long, as there was a loud cracking noise and screams could be heard down the hallway as the ship was thrown into chaos...

The sun woke Callie up. Along with a scratchy feeling in her mouth. Blinking her eyes opened she realized that there was a large amount of sand in her mouth. Spitting it out, she coughed terribly for a few moments. Everything around her spun about dizzily. It took a good moment for her to register where she was. Pushing herself up, it was clear that she was on a white sand beach... But where was the ship? She looked about towards the nearby water and couldn't see anything. No signs of a shipwreck.

She began to shake. Was this even real then? Could she be dead? Slowly she dug her elegant fingernails into the skin of her arm. The pain felt real, so then maybe she was still alive somehow. Callie sat there dumbly, taking it all in for who knew how long. Finally, hearing a bird overhead, she pushed herself up. There was no use sitting there. She would have to find some locals... Maybe she was actually on the mainland of Greece! Or one of those little islands just off the coast. It would make sense.

First she would have to right her clothing. Brushing off the sand from her little jean shorts, that showed off her deliciously toned legs, she frowned seeing the rips in them. She had been sunbathing on the deck of the ship before the storm rolled in, so she only had a chance to slip on her shorts over her bikini... Not a shirt. She grimaced a bit at that, loathe to make such a bad first impression to anyone who could help her. Her green bikini matched her eyes, and she loved it for that. However, her round and perky 40DD breasts were practically on display in the little thing. The small tie around her neck could hardly keep them up. It had been a little exciting around the pool boys, but now seemed embarrassing.

Callie sighed, she'd have to just keep going on. There was nothing to do about the vast amounts of skin she was bearing. As she walked more on the beach, she frowned a little at all the jungle greens ahead of her. She had never been to Greece before... Was this what it was really supposed to be like? Thickly forested and lush? There were plenty of roots to trip over, and she practically needed a machete to get through all the vegetation. Sweat started to bead and drip from her brow from the heat coupled with the realization that she's lost in a foreign land.

Feeling like she might cry from all of this, she had to stop and suck in her breath slowly so that she wouldn't. She needed to save any hydration in her body. It almost seemed impossible, but in the distance she could hear something. It was coming closer, a heavy noise. Almost like... stomping? That didn't seem quite right. With a horrified feeling, she realized there could be any sort of animal out there. Planting her back up against the nearest tree, she stood still for a long while. Too afraid as she continued to listen to the leaves rustle as the noise came closer.

There was a guttural type of language that people were speaking. She didn't understand it at all, it sounded nothing like anything she'd ever heard. Their footsteps were so heavy, practically shaking the trees as they got closer. Callie was struck with fear but also curiosity. She had to know what was out there. Brushing aside her hair, she ever so slowly turned to look and then immediately shrieked upon what she saw.

They were taller than any humans she'd seen. Standing seven-foot-tall and mighty as any warrior with rippling muscled bodies... Except their heads were that of bulls. There were about three of them all together. Each had horns of varying sizes but all were large. There were designs painted onto their horns in bright blue paint, matching a few others going across their pectorals. These strange creatures wore little clothes except for loin clothes and the packs they carried upon their backs.

Now all of their piercing eyes were on her. Before she could even register what she was doing, Callie was off. Racing back through the jungle the way she had come. Panting, scared, she couldn't even register how much her chest hurt from running like this with no support. She screamed out as a root up ahead tripped her and she fell hard to the ground. Writhing about, trying to prop herself back up to run... She felt a hand land on her shoulder.

They had been right behind her, and now one of them promptly picked her up and flipped her around. He kept a secure, painfully tight grip on her arms as he raised her up for inspection. The minotaur - for that was what he was somehow - snorted in her face. The others crowded around, looking at her with a mix of curiosity on their own part... And something else that terrified her even more. Lust.

She knew the look. Callie had blossomed early, with curvy hips and a great bust. Her ass was juicy and any man would have killed to hit her from behind. She had gotten used to men looking at her from afar with that leering look, and once she had gotten to high school she always had a boyfriend. It made her uncomfortable, she always worried they didn't love her for her... But she had gotten used to it on a certain level. This was not something she wanted to get used to. Callie squirmed in his grip, shrieking and trying to kick out and surprise him so he would let her go.

The minotaur laughed, a deep guttural sound deep in his throat. He easily evaded her kick and held on despite her protests. Looking over his shoulder he said something to his friends in their language and they joined him in this. The one holding her had a dark, chocolate covered hair running down his body. She gulped as she realized that he truly was just like a bull-man. A raising tent in his loincloth made her worry just how much.

The other two were lighter, almost blonde. One with blue eyes that couldn't decide on where to focus his attentions on her. The other had these stormy grey eyes that reminded of what had caused the shipwreck. A tight squeeze on her shoulders reminded her to look back at her captor, not his companions. He grunted at her and suddenly she was swung over his shoulder fireman style. Callie beat at his back, yelling at him to let her go! Again, that guttural laugh came.

They walked for what felt like miles. Occasionally one of his friends would come over and run a great hand over her. They would squeeze her ass, play with her hair, or even give her a little smack. Every touch felt like an intrusion. At first she had yelled at them as well, but nothing seemed to help. Eventually as one of them slid their giant and hairy hands down under her jeans to get a really good feel, all she could do was whimper.

They talked excitedly amongst themselves, which she tried to ignore. She didn't want to think about what they were planning. This all just felt like a dream. Finally, they arrived to their destination. It was a ruin, something that looked like the ancient Greek temples in her textbooks. They walked into the crumbling white building, there was no door but a silk tapestry that was pushed aside. Inside there were cushions, blankets, all strewn across the floor along with animal pelts that they must have hunted and used to keep warm.

Loot of all types was littered about. Shields, weapons, intricate golden platters that held the remnants of leftover meals with goblets lying around. They tossed her down onto one of the nests and... Ignored her. Callie felt her jaw drop as she watched them just go about their business as normal. She looked around, desperate to see a place for escape. It seemed the only way out was through the front door, and they were all blocking it.

The dark beast was the first one to finally approach, he knelt down and ran a hand along her cheek. Callie looked up, trying to figure out what in the world he was doing. She locked eyes with him inadvertently, gazing into his black eyes. Why weren't they colored like the others? There was a strong wanting there, fierce and to be unquestioned. She gulped.

She felt her hand being guided to his loin cloth, and he made her tug it away. Fright was rising through her, and she wanted to scream again when she saw what lay under there. The size alone was enough to cause her fear... His cock was enormous. It was wide as a baseball bat, and even though he wasn't fully erect yet it looked to be at least a foot long. The others were in the background, watching her intently as they freed their own shafts. She had heard the term 'hung like a horse', but what were they? Hung like a bull she supposed.

Callie shook her head, trying to jerk her arm away to squirm backwards on her butt. The dark minotaur above her snorted hard, not allowing her as he instead pulled her closer. She yelled out, trembling as he ripped at her clothes. His strength was unimaginable; she was like a rag doll in his arms. Soon her clothes were shreds on the ground and he had his grip around her long hair. Her face was pressed into his crotch, right up against his cock. The scent was heady and all male, even if there was the smell of animal mixed in.

It was clear what he wanted her to do. She shook her head, protesting and trying to get free again as she felt tears run down her cheek. He was even more rough with her this time, grabbing her jaw and trying to force it up as his thick meat hit her in the face. It was so hot, and only seemed to keep growing with her attempts to get free.

"No, I don't... I don't- Oh!" Her mouth was forced upon and the tip of his growing bull meat was forced into her mouth. It was too wide, too big. There was no way she'd be able to take it! He kept forcing her down, using his giant hands to press the back of her head down. It was mere seconds before she was choking on him, her tears continuing to fall. Lubricating his dick for her. God he was massive, just ramming into her mouth and using her like a plaything. The pain in her jaw was terrible as she continued to gag onto him.

Hands were running down her backside. Though she couldn't look over her shoulder she could feel another of the minotaur's moving her back onto all fours while the dark one skull-fucked her. They cupped her breasts, making her squirm and squeal as they pinched her nipples. She had no idea if it was one or two... There were just hands everywhere. Someone smacked her ass hard, making her eyes roll up into the back of her head. Every time she didn't take the dark one's dick well, she received another hard spank. It was torture.

It seemed impossible but somehow she was taking the cock fairly well. Still gagging, still struggling to breath... But she was getting more used to it. As a reward, a hand ran over her slit... How... How could she be getting wet?! She could feel him tracing it up along her lips, up to her clit. It was like an explosion on her body to feel that. She moved her hips back up against those hands, hating herself for it. Hating herself for the way her body responding. They had been teasing her so much that now she was ready to go.

Air exploded into her lungs as the dark one let her go and she practically fell back onto her juicy ass from the shock of it. He hadn't even gotten close to cumming it seemed, but now he was ready for the main appetizer. With a wild ferocity, he was on top of, pinning her down. She was flipped over onto her stomach. Her ass pushed up into the air like an animal... No, God, this couldn't be happening! He was going to mate with her like a beast.

His hot breath was on her shoulder, practically scalding her. He lined his throbbing, hot meat up to her slit and started to push in. Callie was no virgin, but it hurt as if she was. Her wails bounced off of the walls as he thrust in harder to her wet pussy. It was disgusting how her body was prepared for this, but if not she felt she would have torn. With her face pressed to the ground, she could still see the other two now lazily stroking their impressive tools to the spectacle. They had a calm look... Oh no, they would be next!

The dark minotaur took his time working himself in, as there was a lot of him. Finally, he hit her cervix, deeper than she thought possible. There was pain everywhere, and she tried to crawl away. This only fueled him to suddenly draw himself out and then thrust himself back just as deep, oh so fast. Grunts and animalistic groans come from above her as he worked her tight pussy, languishing in the way her silky walls felt against him.

There was no more fighting now. Callie gave in. She felt the hair against her back as he fucked her raw and hard. She tried to just lay there, bracing herself against the pain. After a little while it started to fade though, replaced by a tingling sensation in her loins.

"Oh, no! Mmm.. Please!" She moaned out, horrified by the way she sounded. All throaty, full of lust herself. Now she was craving his cock to come back inside of her whenever it left, leaving such a strange feeling of emptiness. Her nipples were so sensitive, scrapping against the blanks and furs on the ground. Precum squirted out inside her, keeping her wet and lubricated. With horror she realized he would come inside her, just using her like... Like a bull breeding.

He was seizing her hips with a painful grip, roaring out as he thrust into her faster than anything had before. She was wailing, moaning now in pleasure as she felt herself shatter around him in her orgasm. Pain and pleasure had combined to be the best thing she had ever experienced. Callie felt a white hot lightning that struck her as she bounced back against his monster cock, never wanting the feeling to end. He was smashing into her with everything he had, like a man who hadn't laid with anyone in far too long.

A great fierce, almost "moo"-like roar let out over her as the dark minotaur came. His seed rushed into her, hot and delicious as it filled her womb. She could feel it dribbling down past her thighs, too much was going in to be contained. He stayed in her another moment, nosing at her back before biting down terribly on her shoulder. She screamed, another small orgasm ripping through her with the pain as she felt his teeth imprint on her.

The dark minotaur slid out of her, leaving her on the ground, trembling and covered in his cum. She didn't have much rest as the one with the stormy eyes was picking her up. Callie was still like a rag doll, this time worn out.

"No, no more, I'm so sleepy... Please, mercy! It'll hurt! I'm so sore." She begged tiredly, feeling him bring her up into his arms... And then while standing up, slid her right onto his cock. Mewls let out from her mouth, but this seemed to only cause him pleasure as his eyelids fluttered in pleasure to feel her pussy wrap around him. He began to bounce her up and down, using his incredible strength. Her massive tits were pressed up against him, rubbing around his chest.

They were tumbling backwards until her back hit the wall, furiously fucking. God, she was so sore and here was another monster cock invading her again. It still felt so good though, making her so full. She looked up into the monster's face and saw such pleasure in his eyes, hedonistic lust that only knew wanting and breeding. His hips worked furiously, drawing himself in and out. Every thrust caused waves to crash against her, like the ship in the storm. She could barely think, barely breathe... Just fuck.

Loud moans escaped her, she was no longer worried about being quiet. These men made such loud noises themselves as they used her. The Stormy-Eyed One brushed against her clit and it was like she was on fire, twisting about in his arms as his cock forced his way inside over and over again. She was practically sobbing as she came it was so good, her pussy like a vice grip on him.

He shuddered, smashing them against the wall so hard she thought it would break as his cum flooded her. He kept her there, taking all of his cum as it just kept pouring and pouring into her. He gave a roar of satisfaction and then let her just drop to the ground as he strutted around. Showing off the cum and pussy juices on his cock to the others. They all laughed, but before she knew it the third one was lined up. He had watched the other two go and was almost painfully hard, twitching just at the sight of her glistening pussy covered in his friend's seed.

She wanted to protest that once and then twice had been pushing it for her... But three times?! No way her pussy could take it and survive. This was no worry to the blue eyed minotaur though as he greedily drew her up and forced her front to the wall. Callie could feel his monster cock trying to force its way in, helped by all of the extra lubrication. He groaned out as he started to push in, and it was clear how badly he already needed to cum after having to go third. There were no slow thrusts, only fast and hard ones. His hands reached up to grope at her tits, pulling at them roughly. He used them for leverage, pulling down on them so that she would sink further onto his meat.

Callie squealed, feeling so full and used. Out of the corner of her eyes, she could see the other two watching her with satisfaction. The dark one took a finger and traced down his cock, bringing back some of her still wet pussy juices and having them for a taste. This made her spasm in delight as their eyes locked. Another orgasm ran through her, making her scream. She could feel it all the way from her toes to her fingers, engulfing her in flames. Another blast of hot cum coated her insides as her partner came as well.

She felt as if she might break, there had been so much stretching out inside of her. The blue eyed one let her go down on the ground, into one of the nests. Just as she was getting used to the feeling of nothing inside of her, he stuffed two of his gigantic fingers inside. He was pushing the cum back in, so that it might continue on back to her cervix. She shook her head, barely about to make words at this point.

The three surrounded her, petting her and bringing their mouths to her nipples. They suckled like newborns, using teeth but also tongue. Her eyelids flickered, unable to take so much pleasure. A smaller orgasm ran through her and she was thrashing against them all. They looked with satisfaction upon her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Callie's Island

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 124 milliseconds