• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Unexpected Behaviour

Unexpected Behaviour

"Do you trust me?" Caitlin asked Kiera playfully.

Caitlin and Kiera were both 24 years old, and had been best friends for most of those years. For their whole lives, they had shared everything with each other - stories, secrets, and deep dark fantasies. Despite having similar interests and hobbies, they looked absolutely nothing alike.

Kiera was petite with a slim, athletic body. Her 5'4" body weighed no more than 110 lbs, and sported a pair of A-cup breasts and a small round butt. She had lightly tanned golden skin and naturally dark hair, grown out long and dyed a deep shade of red.

Caitlin, however, was as white as a sheet, her pale skin appearing almost translucent in the sun. She had dirty blonde hair with light streaks of strawberry colour running through it, naturally wavy and just past her shoulders. At 5'8" and 160 lbs she was physically larger than Kiera but no less gorgeous, with soft curves perfectly accenting all the right parts of her body.

Caitlin repeated her question, as they sat side-by-side on her bed. "Come on, yes or no! Do you trust me?"

Kiera sighed and shook her head. "Fine, yes! I trust you, now what's going on?"

Caitlin stood up and turned to face Kiera, a grin appearing on her face. "Okay, this is a bit weird, but I promise you're going to love it, alright?"

Kiera stood up as well. "Okay, what is it?"

"It's a surprise, but first you have to strip naked"

Kiera looked surprised and inhaled deeply. "Naked? Why?"

"Come on, you said you trusted me!" Caitlin insisted.

Shaking her head again, Kiera began to undress. She pulled off her tight jeans and pink t-shirt, folding them neatly and setting them on the floor beside the bed. She unclasped her small black bra and set it on top, followed by a matching pair of boyshort panties.

"Alright, now what?" She asked.

"Lie down on my bed, on your back."

Kiera did as Caitlin instructed, trying to imagine what kind of "weird" surprise Caitlin had in store for her.

"Spread your legs a bit," Caitlin encouraged. In the meantime, she had pulled a small leather-bound book from a shelf across the room.

Kiera started to blush a bit, but she obediently spread her legs apart, exposing her tight bare slit. Caitlin opened the book to around the centre, and set it on the bed between Kiera's legs.

"Now, lay very still," Caitlin instructed. Kiera looked confused, but she lay motionless in bed. Slowly, she saw something begin to emerge magically from the book. She couldn't tell what it was at first, but as it extended further out of the pages she realized it was a purple tentacle, a few inches thick and covered in slime.

"Caitlin? What... what is that?" Kiera asked nervously trying not to move as the tentacle stretched toward her naked body.

"Just wait, you're going to love it! Just don't move," Caitlin answered excitedly

Finally, the tip of the tentacle reached Kiera's exposed vagina. Almost hesitantly it began to press against her, tracing the outline of her pussy. Her whole body shivered, enjoying the unfamiliar feeling of a slimy tentacle against her soft skin. The tentacle slipped in between her pussy lips, spreading them apart and sliding up and down between them. Kiera moaned softly.

As though triggered by her moan, the tentacle suddenly pressed harder against Kiera's pussy, sliding past her lips and beginning to penetrate her tight slit. Kiera gasped with surprise and pulled away from the tentacle.

"Just lay still Kiera, let it inside you, you're going to..." Caitlin and Kiera both gasped as the tentacle suddenly shot straight up from the book towards the ceiling, rapidly expanding. Like a guided missile, the tentacle took aim directly at Kiera's petite pussy then shot toward it. All at once, the tentacle began to bury itself deep inside. Kiera screamed loudly as the tentacle penetrated her, stretching her open so that it could fill her up. The slimy feeling of a tentacle inside her was like nothing she had ever felt before, and she could feel her pussy stretched to its limits. Meanwhile, four smaller tentacles shot out of the book like vines, wrapping around Kiera's wrists and ankles and pinning her to the bed.

"Please... Caitlin... Help me..." She cried out, panting and gasping for breath as the tentacle fucked her more and more intensely, faster and deeper with each stroke. Caitlin stood by helplessly, watching as the tentacle violently had its way with Kiera, slamming itself in and out of her tight wet pussy. Hearing the wet sucking sound of the tentacle moving in and out, she couldn't help but feel aroused.

Despite being terrified, Kiera realized the she was beginning to enjoy what was happening. Each time the tentacle fully penetrated her, a warm feeling of fullness spread through her entire body. Each time it pulled out she heard the wet sucking sound from her pussy, and felt the wet slime inside her gaping hole. Her screams of terror quickly became moans of intense pleasure, and she found herself thrusting back against the tentacle, wanting it even deeper inside of her.

Another smaller tentacle emerged from the book, and pressed itself firmly against Kiera's clit. As soon as the small wet tentacle slapped against her clit, she could feel a wave of pleasure rushing through her body.

"Oh my god... oh fuck, I'm going to cum," she cried out. As she screamed, she felt the most intense orgasm of her life flooding her body. The tentacle didn't slow it's relentless assault on her pussy, slamming in and out of her body impossibly fast as wave after wave of continuous orgasm rushed through her. Her whole body writhed in orgasmic pleasure like nothing she had ever experienced.

After what felt like an eternity, the tentacle suddenly buried itself deep inside Kiera and stopped thrusting. She felt a pressure begin to build inside of her body, and she realized that the tentacle was cumming inside her. It filled her pussy with warm, thick translucent slime, then it pulled out and continued squirting, completely coating her petite body with a thick layer. Then, as quickly as it began, the tentacles released their hold on Kiera and retreated into the book.

Caitlin sat down on the bed beside Kiera's limp, slime-covered body. She put a hand on Kiera's wet leg to comfort her.

"Kiera, I'm so sorry... I had no idea, it's never done that before..."

Kiera looked up at her. "Caitlin... I've never felt anything like that before... that was incredible," she replied weakly. She let her head fall back onto the bed and closed her eyes, suddenly fast asleep.

Caitlin smiled, then realized that her pussy was absolutely soaked. With a playful grin, she quickly stripped naked. She slipped two fingers into Kiera's gaping pussy, returning with a large glob of warm slime. She slid both fingers into her waiting slit, working the slime inside. She fingered her pussy vigorously, moaning loudly until she brought herself to a quick climax. Satisfied, she lay down on the bed beside Kiera and wrapped her slimy body in a tight embrace, waiting for her to wake up.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Unexpected Behaviour

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds