• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Heat, Stress, Burns, and Cuts Ch. 03

Heat, Stress, Burns, and Cuts Ch. 03

123

Hi all,

Let me know what you guys think of this chapter. If you have and criticism, thoughts, ideas, etc. Please feel free to email me or to drop a comment below!

Happy reading!

*All of the Characters in this story are 18 years of age or older.*

*****

Her kisses were tender, as they made their path down my back and around to my abs. Megan sat on the couch looking over at me and my estranged little sister play with me. I had seen Samantha as my sister, the one who I talked to on the phone and never really knew much about. But in this moment, in this light, we were lovers, that was all. She was as sensual as I, every kiss, lick, and nibble, were all placed in a methodical and intentional manner. At this point the world disappeared, it was only us three, in this room. That is all that matters.

I took her into my embrace and buried my face into her neck. This excised many a moans from my little sister. I laid down onto the coach, a top of her, kissing down her body. It was then that I felt a hand on my back and her hair next to mine. Megan mirrored my method, slowly kissing a trail down to her toes and then back to her thighs. Samantha had already started to writhe underneath us, but she wasn't getting off that easy. Megan made her way up to Samantha's little pussy, she teased it, and licked it. I went up to Samantha's face, and pulled my cock out. Like a good little slut Samantha grabbed my pole and licked it with gusto. I felt the vibrations through my cock from Samantha's mouth, Megan must be good at muff-diving, who'd of thought?

"Megan," I called to my girlfriend "you seem to be really good at licking cunt because Sam here is moaning up a storm. Is there something you would like to tell me about your sexual orientation?" The only reply I got was from Sam, in the form of a large moan.

"Ooohhh" I moaned at the unexpected vibrations. It was time for Megan to moan, I took my cock out of Sam's mouth and got behind Megan. I inched my member into her.

"Uuummppphh" She moaned into Samantha's pussy. I kept thrusting at a fast pace into her, she took the thrusts like a champ and never halted her assault on Sam's little box.

We eventually switched places, I was about to thrust into Samantha, but I had a sudden feeling of regret, what kind of person would I be if I fucked my own sister? Should I do this? That question was answered for me when I felt Megan behind me, she took my cock into her hand and guided it into my sister. She felt amazing, for her experience level she sure was tight. Megan walked around to Samantha and gave her a deep kiss on the mouth. She then started to kiss, twist, and pinch her nipples. This made Samantha go ape-shit with moans and groans.

"Alright Sam," Megan paused to flick her tongue across Samantha's nipple "you are going to cum around this big cock that is stuffing you pussy. The only question is whether you are getting into multiples." She said her best mistress voice. Soon enough, with my cock pounding in and out of her, and Megan's mouth on her clit, she came screaming. I nor Megan had cum yet, we switched places.

With Megan on top of me, and Sam to the side, egging us on. We approached our mutual releases. Megan enjoyed Samantha's master treatment, which included nipple play, ear biting, make outs, and licking... Everywhere. It was our turn to make Megan cum. Samantha was the first to talk.

"Come on Meg, how does that cock feel buried inside your wet cunt?" Sam started "Do you like it? I sure did, you look like your going to cum." She turned around and looked at me "You too, Danny? Ooh! Goodie, you are both going to cum at the same time then. Alright both of you, come on now, fuck each other." With a hand vibrating Megan's clit and a hand massaging my balls, our release was imminent. "Oh, you got that face Danny, that means your going to cum. So go on then, cum Danny, shoot deep inside Megan's filthy little cunt. You too Megan, squeeze him tight, get that load out of him, come on!" We both let out a deep moan and came together, her pussy squeezed me tight, as she felt with warm seed plaster her insides.

We were all sexed out for the day, so I whipped up some breakfast and we ate. After everything was cleaned up we all sat on the couch and cuddled. We all got up and dressed at about nine. We split up to do our respective tasks. I had to go and get some supplies for going back to Paris, and Tokyo. First on my agenda was the bank; I hadn't even gotten a card to my billion-plus dollar fortune that were in banks all over the world, the bank here in Boston has about twenty million in it, enough to last me a very long time.

Once I arrived at the first national bank, I was surprised by the interior. My original assumption was that it would be a grand, and luxurious bank. A bank where you were offered some pompous drink, like strawberry flavored seltzer or Icelandic water with an orange peel, that wasn't the case. In fact, I walked by the bank twice before I actually realized that this shitty, rundown, old apartment building was the bank. Upon walking in I found one vomit green couch and a very, very, attractive receptionist. I walked over and inquired about my account.

"Hello, my name is Daniel Vanderbuilt, I here to get a card for my account..." I said

"Good afternoon" She said in a lethargic and bitter tone "He'll be with you soon. For now you can go and sit down. I have work to do."

"Thank you," I looked at her name-tag "Ms. Grace Martinez. Try to have a better day." I finished with a smile.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean you fucking douche?" She snapped. I decided to snap back.

"That means that your an employee and I'm you client, a client who happens to have many millions of dollars in your bank. That's the great thing about Capitalism, you aren't indispensable. Remember that." Her facial expression quickly turned from angry to remorseful.

I turned and walked back to the couch and took a seat. Grace quickly excused herself, whether she was going to get away from me or to get the bank manager, either way, it wasn't much of a concern to me. I can't stand those types, who don't treat you with respect. It's not productive, nor is it appropriate in our society. As I waited, Vitur and I played a game of chess. The timing was perfect, as we were caught at a stalemate. Wait, how did I just put a complex AI like Vitur into a stalemate? I just started playing chess today! Anyway, Thomas Alexander emerged from his office, with Grace in toe.

It looked like she got a verbal smacking from Thomas. The sadness didn't fit her face. She was a leggy women, of Latin descent, probably about 5'11", she had jet black, wavy hair that went past her shoulders down to her upper back. She had mid sized breasts; enough to grab a hold of and give a nice suck, but not excessive. Her ass though, big and round, enough to grab hold of and give her the ride of her life. Her eyes were a piercing blue, the shade changed when she was in sunlight or in shade. Navy blue one second and teal the next.

"Mr. Vanderbuilt," He started "I would like to formally apologize for my receptionists behavior." Grace stepped up and started to talk "I am very sorry sir, I was not in the proper frame of mind, thank you for the wake up, per say" She finished.

"Grace, its fine, we all have those days." I said smiling, she flashed me her pearl white smile in response. "Mr. Alexander, shall we?" I asked, his head nodded and he led me back into his office.

"Mr. Vanderbuilt, after viewing your account here at first national, and especially after the debacle outside, we would like to offer you a gift to show our dedication and loyalty to you. I picked these up a few days ago, I hope it is to your liking." He opened his drawer and presented me with a pair of Arfaq Hussain Cuff-links. They were very unique; the cuffs themselves were made of yellow and white gold. The design was very cool, instead of just being a rectangle or square, no, these were in the shape of two crossed sabers, and atop of them was a crown. Than handle and guard of each sword was yellow gold, along with the crown. The sword blades were white gold. I was speechless.

"I... I don't know what to say, they are breathtaking."

"You don't need to say anything, now, lets get down to business." He replied, smiling. "You currently have around 20 million dollars in your account with us, you would like to be able to access that, correct?" He asked.

"... Ah, yes." I muttered, still infatuated by the cuff-links "I am going to be doing some traveling and need to have a card that I can use internationally, will that be a problem?" I asked, my head now firmly planted in the game.

"Not in the slightest sir, when do you leave on your trip?" He questioned.

"In about..." I paused to check my watch, "three hours. If this is a problem I cou-" he cut me off.

"No! I can have the card ready in an hour. If you would like to go grab some lunch and come back after, it should be ready."

"Excellent!" I beamed "One last question; do you need the help of Grace for any of this?"

"No, sir."

"Would it be okay if she took some time off and came to lunch with me?"

"Not a problem sir, I will see you both soon!"

"Thank you very much for your help and time sir." I said getting up to shake his hand. I made my way out to the waiting room and went up to Grace's desk.

"Is there anything I can help with, Mr. Vanderbuilt?" She asked.

"Actually yes, are you hungry?" I asked.

"I... I don't understand" She said apprehensively.

"Allow me to rephrase, would you mind if I took you out to lunch? I'm buying!"

"Ah," She thought, then smiled "Sure! Let me check if my boss needs anything before I go." She said, quickly excusing herself to go to her bosses office. After two minutes, she came back, purse in hand, ready to go!

We decided on one of the best places in all of Boston; The Boston Diner. Okay, not the best place in Boston, but quaint and full of character nonetheless. We arrived at the diner and got a booth overlooking the damp streets. As we ordered our drinks and breakfast Grace and I made nice conversation, it was boring and uneventful for the most part.

"So," I asked after twenty minutes of small talk, "Do the Martinez's live in Boston?" I asked

"No!" She replied, chuckling a little bit. "My father is currently practicing in LA, brother number one is living in South Africa, and brother number two is living in the UK."

"What does your dad practice?" I inquired.

"He is a brain surgeon." She replied.

"No shit! That's impressive? What about your mother?" I asked.

She got quiet, "She passed four years ago, leukemia." She whispered this almost to where I couldn't hear it.

"I... I am very sorry, I know it doesn't mean a lot but my condolences to you and yours."

"No," She said, putting her hand on top of mine, "It means a lot, thank you." She said, holding back a tear. We didn't talk much after that, as the food arrived soon after our moment and we were both very hungry. After the food was eaten we decided to walk back to the bank instead of take the town car that Ed, my bodyguard had waiting. As we walked, I made sure to try my best to make her laugh and brighten the day up for her.

"If you don't mind my asking, why did you snap at me today? You mentioned that you weren't in a good frame of mind..." I asked.

"Yeah, sorry about that. Me and my boyfriend had a nasty fight and we broke up a week ago. I found out that he was already fucking someone new last night." She answered.

"I'm sorry to hear that, was it serious?" I asked

"If you had asked me last week; I'd of said yes. But I realized that it was faked attraction. There was nothing special about him, I am done with him."

"If it makes you feel better..." I started "If I was in town for longer I would totally take you out for a drink!" I smiled. "A girl like you is a prize, someone that should be loved."

She hugged me and thanked me for the kind words of encouragement. She also gave me her number, in case I was back in town and wanted to meet up either romantically, or as friends. We arrived at the bank, I received my card, and I was out of there. When I arrived back at the Ritz, my bags were already packed. Megan and Sam were both on the couch watch a movie. The clock struck five and we needed to leave for the airport. I hopped into my study's secret study, and grabber two of the twenty suits that resided in the closet. I think that they would fit fine, if not, Paris is full of great Tailors.

We said our goodbyes and we were out. I was going back home, even if just for four days. As we stepped outside, Edward had the car brought around, with a duffel bag in his hand he seemed extremely excited to travel. I went up to him, put an arm around his shoulder.

"So bud, you ready to go on an adventure?" I said smiling.

"Oh, fuck yes!" He replied, a big smile plastered on his face.

We arrived at the airstrip, we saw the jet we would be taking. It was a Learjet, the definition of luxurious travel for many. We also saw Mae's car pull up next to ours. We all hopped on board, soon enough we were off the ground. I was quickly on my way to a nice buzz with a glass of whiskey in my hand. Looking at the vast Atlantic Ocean under me. Vitur and I continued our chess game. Then I had a thought.

'Vitur, can you induce a dream? And can you be in that dream too?' I asked. I had experimented with lucid dreams in the past and it would be a great asset to work with Vitur in a seemingly physical world. Then I could work out concepts and inventions in my head, the safest place on earth!

'Yes sir, are you thinking what I'm thinking?' He asked.

'Yup, lets do it. Gimme one second though.' I said

"Hey guys" I said out loud, "Just to let you know I'm going to close my eyes and think for a while. If any of you are too horny to wait, we have a second dick on the plane now." I said, pointing to Edward, who looked both scared and happy at the same time.

'That's the proper reaction' I chuckled 'Alright Vitur, hit me with your best shot!'

'With pleasure, sir.'

Everything around me changed, I was no longer on the plane, I was in my secret study back in Boston. I was fully able to walk around. I quickly turned and saw Vitur, dressed in a leather vest and fur cloak, he looked pretty bad ass. I wanted to have a whiteboard in the room so I just thought it, and there it was. This is just too cool! I decided to stay in this dream for the duration of the flight, what was an seven hour flight was a sixteen hour dream for me. I had the ability to slow the dream down as much as I wanted. I could be there for years on end in just seconds. For the duration of the dream, Vitur and I just chatted, about all of my predecessors, my father, Aldrich, everybody. We also began to devise a plan that would be put into action after a meeting in Paris at 10:00am.

We arrived in Paris at 8:00am local time. I came out of my dream just as we landed, I saw some red panties on the floor, Samantha's I believe. I looked to my left and saw Edward with his shirt off and pants unbuckled, sleeping. After I woke up the girls, I woke him up and as he was getting dressed he was giving profuse apologies for his state of dress, when we were all ready, we quickly departed the plane. I made sure to keep Samantha's panties in my back pocket, for research purposes, of course.

As we got off the plane, we found a variety of vehicles to choose from. Ranging from armored BMW's, to Yamaha R1000's. For their comfort and safety, I had Mae and Samantha go in the BMW. Ed, Megan, and I would grab the bikes. Edward got his own, while Megan rode bitch on mine. Let me tell you, it was fun to be home. When I was here before, struggling for money, I saw Paris as a brutal city that could chew you up and spit you out, and to a certain extent I still see it like that, but now, coming back with a net worth too big to count and the love of my life, the romance and carefree attitude was in the air.

As we cruised at 90mph on the A17 going towards Paris center, the air smelled different, the road was better, the colors were more vibrant, I was home. We quickly made it over the Pont Du Gariglino and to the apartment to get reacquainted. With my new found strength due to the comic book-like drug that I was given, I carried Megan up the two flights of stairs with one hand and effortlessly opened the door up to find our apartment just as it was before, pristine condition. I carried her over to the couch and we both sat, snuggled and overlooked are wonderful view. Edward waited outside to help the others carry in their bags.

They soon arrived in the apartment with their bags. Samantha and Mae were impressed by how nice the apartment was, along with impressed that I could obtain such a nice place on my previous salary. That reminded me:

'Vitur?' I asked

'Yes, sir?'

'Could you double the monthly rent payment to Norma? She has been so kind over the years, I think it is only just to return the favor. Also, transfer fifty thousand into her account as and upfront.' I replied.

'Of course, she will have the bonus in her account by tonight and the rest I will guarantee monthly payments, the banking protocol is already uploaded to my server.' He replied.

'Thank you- Wait, servers? Are they secure?' I asked slightly concerned.

'Well, they were constructed with alien technology in the 1800's and are currently buried under two hundred feed of ice in Antarctica, safe enough?' Vitur asked smart-ass-idly

'I'd say so, good work. Thanks, Vitur.' I finished.

'Anytime sir, talk to you soon.' He said.

After we got settled in again I was off to go to my meeting. I had Edward stay with the girls, I had figured that my 260lb beastly self could be slightly better at protecting myself than petite women who are all under 150. As I jetted through the streets of Paris, the nostalgia came back of all the pub crawls, one night stands, and just plain fun I had. Those were some great times.

My meeting today is the first step in obtaining the restaurant that I still technically work at; L'Ambroisiea. Why you might ask? Because I know how old Aldrich, my mentor and father like figure is getting. He said that he wanted out of the kitchen, I want to give him the opportunity to own and operate the restaurant. Talk about a promotion. The owner of the restaurant was a man by the name of Pierre Dubois. I arrived just in time for my meeting with him at a local pub; Le Barav. He had ordered a bottle of wine; a 2010 Castello di Ama. We made small talk, we each talked about our pasts and acolytes respectively. I decided it was time to talk business.

'Mr. Dubois, as much as I love talking about my past, I like talking about the future even more." I said, taking a sip of my wine, "I am looking to purchase L'Ambroisiea from you." As I finished, his face showed that he didn't expect the blunt route that I decided to take.

"And why would I ever sell such a successful business?" He questioned.

Poker face was on, time to reel him in. "Because I am going to give you a blank check. Name your price and I will pay it."

"L'Ambroisiea takes in ten million euros a year. So in order to even consider selling we would need to be talking north of eighty five million."

"Okay, then my offer is one hundred million." You should of seen his face, he almost spit out his wine. He quickly composed himself again and responded.

"I will sell for $150,000,000 no les-"

"Deal." I said. His facial expression was one of sheer excitement and surprise.

"Do you even have that much money? Your barely twenty, how do you have that much money at your disposal?"

"I inherited it. Now, are we going to do business?" I asked.

"I need proof you have the capital, and then I would be delighted." He finished, I had Vitur send me a bank number that had more than $400,000,000 in it to show him. His mouth dropped open when he saw the balance, if only he knew about the other accounts. He would of shit his pants... I shook his hand and we made arrangements for the papers to be sent to my Apartment later that night. By the time we made the deal, and finished the second bottle of wine, and the forth cigar, it was already dark, but I couldn't go home yet.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Heat, Stress, Burns, and Cuts Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 119 milliseconds