• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mass Temptation Ch. 02

Mass Temptation Ch. 02

123

The next morning the young bride woke up feeling rested and refreshed, especially considering how hammered she had gotten the night before. The only symptom was a nagging headache. Ava looked over at her snoring husband and noticed that his shriveled cock looked a little bruised. Ava assumed that he had wracked himself at some point during his drunken stupor. It took her a moment to realize that she too was completely naked. Her body felt a little sore, especially around her most sensitive areas. Ava noticed that her dress and underwear had been thrown haphazardly on the floor, very unlike her usual orderly and meticulous nature. Her cheeks and the corners of her mouth felt a little crusty, she poked at it with her tongue, and was surprised to find it taste so sweet! It must have been some of that last shot the hunky black bartender gave her last night!

With a slight jolt, Ava sprang from the bed to relieve herself. Her ass had been propped up by pillows all night, her hips cocked back keeping her ass elevated. As she stood a stream of fluid ran down her leg. She was surprised, she thought she had just peed herself! She was absolutely mortified, but relieved that Troy was still passed out. Upon closer inspection, the sticky substance was more than urine. More of the sticky substance came out as she sat on the toilet relieving herself.

The goo was so thick and viscous, she could only liken to what had dropped on her foot on her wedding night. Maybe she and Troy had fucked last night, and she just couldn't remember! Her memory was a little foggy, but she thought Troy's cum was a little more watery. She knew for sure that she would remember the smell. So Ava reached down and let her fingers be covered in some of the substance, and brought it to her nose. It didn't smell great, maybe a little of her own odor mixed in, and something else. Definitely a masculine scent; something deep within her psyche decided that it would be a good idea to taste it.

Before she could even think rationally, Ava plunged her two fingers into her mouth, sucking and licking the tantalizing substance. She was so taken by it that she began fingering her now extremely horny cunt trying to get more to taste. She even tried to drag it off of what was left on her tongue. Her appetite for it was not even close to whetted. Suddenly she felt like she was not in control of her own body. She had never done anything like this before, but now couldn't stop!

Ava's pussy was screaming for satisfaction. The extremely horny housewife decided to stop fingering herself and postpone her inevitable climax, to allow her husband the honor of getting her off to what could be the biggest orgasm of her young life. She quickly finished in the bathroom and raced back to the bed.

The wonderful dream she'd had the night before was now racing through her mind. She dreamt that she had achieved the biggest orgasm of her life! The memory was getting fuzzy, but she was sure it had been her husband in the dream. Only he was completely bald, and considerably darker. The man in her dreams was so steady and sure of himself, he knew exactly how to pleasure her. The more she thought about it, the more she was convinced that the imaginary lover was not Troy.

"Wake up sleepy head!" Ava exclaimed as she pounced nude on the bed. She shook Troy, trying to wake him from his alcohol induced coma.

"Wake up! I want to make love in this beautiful morning light!" Ava reached down to manipulate Troy's obviously injured penis.

"WarrruuGGHHA!" Troy called out in pain. "Oh, my god, my ween hurts so bad! What happened last night?" Troy recoiled in complete terror from his beautiful wife.

"I think I'm gonna puke!" Troy jumped out of bed, scampering towards the toilet. Ava heard the distinctive sounds of Troy retching into the porcelain bowl. Troy continued heaving for the next several minutes, until nothing could be heard. Ava laid in bed, curtains wide open, slowly caressing her soft supple skin. She was able to retreat back to her fantasy man, despite the awful noises coming from the toilet.

Ava was startled from her trance when Troy called out for her.

"Babe, would you get me a bag of ice, my balls are KILLING me."

Ava huffed as she got out of bed and walked over to the fridge in their room. The ice bin was empty, she would have to go get more from the ice machine down the hall.

"Ok, Sweetie, I'll be right back, it seems we are all out!" Ava threw on a long t-shirt and skipped out the door. She was completely naked underneath, Ava noticed a piece of paper on the ground. It said that due to the beautiful weather, yoga had been moved to the lakeside! Ava had nearly forgotten, she needed to hurry to make it on time. With that in mind, it never even occurred to her that her door was the only one in the long hall to get the notice.

Ava felt so sexy and naughty walking around the other couples so underdressed. It was getting her already overexcited body aroused further. Ava filled the bucket and hurried back to the room. She let herself in, and found Troy once again passed out in bed.

"Here is your ice Sweetie! You need to hurry, your tee time is in an hour, and you better not cancel, you already paid for it!"

Ava stripped off the t-shirt and hopped in the shower. She needed to get cleaned up for the day.

Ava was putting on her new yoga shorts. She was so excited when she saw them in the store, she just knew she had to get them. The length of them was rather short, but she figured that was the fashion now. Ava slipped on her industrial strength sports bra and a tight tank top to go over that. She applied a little bit of makeup and was ready to go to her class, with 15 minutes to spare.

She stepped out of the bathroom just as Troy got out of bed. He had a towel full of ice on his midsection. He was starting to get his color back.

"Honey, stay with me until I have to leave. I ordered room service for myself, I can call back and get something for you!"

"Aw, isn't that sweet of you, I'll just grab a banana on my way out. Have fun at golf. I'll be doing yoga, but don't forget about our couples massage later. You should have enough time to get back here after golf. I love you!"

Ava pecked her husband on the cheek. Tonight would have to be the night that she finally got what she needed. Ava had never been this ready for sex in her life. She was half wondering if she was ovulating, it just seemed like she could not get her mind off of sex! The massage would hopefully help Troy relax enough to maintain a good, hard erection.

Ava passed a fruit bowl on her way out towards the lakeside. She grabbed two of the biggest, fattest bananas she could find. She held the girthiest one in her hands, wishing it were a big fat cock. She so badly wanted to fuck. In her mind, she wanted to jam this fat banana deep inside her pussy, maybe just to dull the burning itch of desire. Being a proper young woman, she did not do that obviously. Instead, Ava peeled the banana and took a big bite, almost biting off 4 inches. A young man observing the sexually frustrated housewife winced at the sight.

Ava made her way down the romantic winding trail and arrived at the spot where the class was to be held. She only saw two mats placed on the serene beach, she figured that the turnout for this class was rather low. Most people here were probably busy doing other things. Ava was stretching out, waiting for the instructor to show up. She was a little early, but she was beginning to worry that maybe she had missed the session. Ava's sexual desire was still rather high. She was contemplating touching herself to relieve the growing sexual tension. With the romantic scenery and the relative cover of privacy, the horny young wife made up her mind. She slowly brought her hand down her tight torso, towards her very excited sex. She was lost in her own fantasy world as she lightly massaged her clit over the soft material of her shorts. She was suddenly aware that she was no longer alone.

Ava looked up and saw the strong black legs of what she assumed was the yoga instructor approaching. Embarrassed about being caught, she quickly flipped to her knees, and began stretching out her back, acting as if nothing was out of the ordinary. As she rose back up, hoping that her timing was just right, she immediately realized the instructor was unexpectedly close and this was a problem. Her head was now only a few inches away from his crotch, as her eyes continued traveling up his tall frame.

An observer looking from behind would only see the sexy silhouette of a white woman, on her knees, worshipping the cock of her black Adonis. Ava took a quick glance at the man's crotch, she could see a considerable lump under his black form-fitting track pants. The enormous black man wore a tank top that displayed his huge chest and massive arms. The tank top hugged his perfect abs so that Ava could see the definition from his hard training. Something in the back of her mind nagged her. A primal instinct she could not explain. It just felt right for Ava to be on her knees, subservient to this powerful man. The feeling was so intense it scared her a little, but it was good. It was almost like butterflies in her tummy, but this went much deeper.

Ava managed to stand, but at 5' 9" she still had to strain her neck to make eye contact with the giant black man.

"Are you the instructor for yoga?" Ava did not instantly recognize the man, but there was a nagging sense of familiarity as she looked deep into his caramel brown eyes.

"Haha, well what are the chances you would be in my class this morning Ava! You don't remember me? I'm Mass, I was your bartender last night!"

"Oh, that's right...Sorry about that, long night..."

"It's ok, happens to the best of us," Mass was a little relieved that she didn't remember a thing from the night before, but he had a feeling that she remembered something, as she kept stealing glances towards his cock. He was not nearly as hard as he was last night, still the cold shower helped only a little.

"Well, let's get started! Are you ready for some advanced work, or are you still a little sickly from last night?" Mass was testing the waters here, trying to see how far she would go.

"Give me EVERYTHING you got big guy! I've been practicing yoga for many moons, maybe I will be the one showing you some moves!" Ava laughed and elbowed the big black brute in the ribs. She instantly felt how hard his abs were. She was very impressed. Compared to Troy, Mass wasn't even the same species! In fact Mass appeared to be just about perfect physically.

"Well, I have a few moves I think you will really love, we are going to go hard, and deep." The two laughed as Ava gripped his bicep, attempting to break the obvious sexual tension in the air.

Mass and Ava sat side by side first to relax. Legs crossed, middle finger and thumb touching, they worked through some deep breathing, Mass was the first to start, leading the barely clothed housewife into the first few poses. The session very basic with downward facing dog, leg raises, knee circles, and such. Ava never noticed Mass checking out her ass and tits, but Mass caught her more than a few times checking out his huge package.

Mass had in fact taken every opportunity to gawk and appreciate the beautiful woman next to him. His eyes were glued to her perfect muscular ass as she raised it high into the air. He loved how her big titties pushed as hard as possible against the fabric of her sports bra as she stretched her arms toward the sky. The housewife's beautiful hamstring muscles strained during some of the deeper stretches highlighting how in-shape she really was. It was becoming unbearable for the black man, he knew he wouldn't be able to hide his raging hard on for much longer.

"Ava, I will need to pause for a moment." Mass stated suddenly.

"Quitting already? I figured you couldn't hang, but I thought you would make it longer than 10 minutes!" Ava joked. She had a feeling Mass was quite good at yoga, he was very strong and capable. He was not at all like the many men she had seen attempt and fail yoga. Her husband Troy was the most disastrous. They had only been practicing for a few minutes, barely even into leg raises and Troy he was falling all over himself. He quit and never attempted to join Ava again during her private morning basement sessions.

"No, I just need to get a little bit more comfortable, do you mind if I strip down to my shorts?" It did not really matter what she said, Mass was already stripping down to the European style brief shorts he wore underneath his pants. The tight black material tugged tightly across his massive quads. Ava could see the definition of the fibrous tissue twitching as he stood on one leg taking off his pants.

Ava couldn't help but notice the obscene bulge that could not possibly be his penis. Ava was shocked at how big it appeared to be. She could almost see the thick ridge on the head of his cock as it sat snugly against his hips, bending down towards his leg. Catching her gawking, Mass just smiled at the woman's appreciation for his superior cock.

"Ok, let's get to work, after all you are the student today. Maybe tomorrow I can be yours." Mass stood beside Ava, touching her gently as she progressed through the increasingly more difficult movements. The touching and sexual energy was really getting to the young wife. She was sure that her sex starved pussy had soaked through her tiny yoga shorts. Her nipples were so hard under her sports bra she thought it might just pop off!

At one point Mass was stretching her out, standing right behind her. Her legs were pushed together tightly as Mass worked his hands down her back. Ava was sure she could feel his hard cock against the soaked material encasing her pussy. In the same pose, Ava now spread her legs wide. Looking backward through her legs, Ava was able to see that magnificent cock. She pointed her toes and lifted her ass up to gently rub his cock on her desperate cunt.

Mass pushed her down further, his hands moving from the back of her neck over her tingling spine until she was bent in half and his large calloused hands rested on her firm ass. Testing the waters a little, Mass flipped his thumbs over Ava's achingly horny pussy. He could see her excitement, as the crotch of her shorts were completely soaked.

Ava was breathing heavy now, not from physical exertion, but from the overwhelming sexual desire. With a stifled groan, Ava's eyes rolled into the back of her head. Momentarily, Mass let his thumbs linger for a few moments, making little twitching movements, stimulating Ava's cunt more. Mass began working the hot woman back up, then he put his hands around her waist, once again bringing his monster in close proximity to Ava's dripping pussy. His hands now sliding up the glistening bride, Mass's cock was getting harder. The wicked young man was growing bolder as his hands cupped each of Ava's perfectly shaped breasts.

The sensation of the strong man feeling her up did not concern the young wife, she was turned on beyond belief. She was quickly realizing that this private yoga lesson may have been a set up! Ava wanted to run away, but it just felt too good. The delirious young wife just could not hold back any longer, her inhibitions were almost completely gone! She decided she was going to give in to her desire, and take advantage of the situation

Ava now took every opportunity to feel his strong bicep muscles and powerful forearms. Her dainty hand lingered as she felt up and down his powerful legs, only slightly grazing the very tip of Mass's huge cock. She smiled coyly at the thought of unleashing that black baton right there and letting him ravage her horny mouth and pussy.

Mass was loving it, he felt like she was really going for him. This woman was so hot that he was sweating. Once again he stood behind her, and it took everything he had to not completely fuck her senseless right then and there. Feeling more bold, Mass decided to up the ante a little.

"Think you can handle more?"

"I was born ready!" the young wife gasped. She was now panting from sexual anticipation.

Mass lay on his back with his legs straight up in the air. Ava watched as he twisted and contorted. More often than not, her gaze fell upon that wonderful bulge in his midsection. She was very impressed with Mass's musculature and grace. Mass motioned for Ava to join him. He placed his foot on Ava's tight stomach, and easily pushed her up. Mass raised his strong arms to support her through the movement. The beautiful young wife tried to sync her movements with his. She finished in the deepest stretch when her head was nearly face down in Mass's crotch. She could smell the delicious masculine scent permeating from there.

Mass was loving it, and deep breathing techniques helped him quell his desire for immediate sexual release. He was very focused on his practice at the moment. Mass transferred Ava to his other leg, rolling her so his foot was on her ass. His long toes curled up, pressing directly on the now soaked fabric of the cusp between Ava's legs.

Still holding hands, Mass lowered Ava down, stretching and arching her body as he pushed his hips high off the ground. Ava's hands were knocking against his butt, trying to keep her balance in the precarious position. It was a difficult position, but he had a wonderful view of her bra encased titties. The force of the movement proved to be too much strain for the undersized garment (despite it being the biggest she could find that was still cute!) The material burst open! Ava's huge tits followed with gravity and spilled out of her tank top, right into Mass's face!

Ava screamed in horror! She lost her balance and grabbed what she could, which happened to be the waistband of Mass's shorts. All too quickly Ava pushed them down a few inches, just enough to release the angry serpent hidden inside! Mass's huge cock popped up and smacked Ava directly on the cheek. The drooling cock left a trail of pre-cum as it slid across Ava's face and lips. Suddenly the hot couple were on the ground. Ava was now face to face with the biggest, blackest, cock she had ever seen, and she was more than intrigued by it!

Instinctively Ava grabbed the big cock to pull it away from her hot mouth, which was slightly open from the shock. Her tongue rolled over her pouty lips as she grasped his heaving cock, trying to pull it away. The huge weapon felt so powerful in her tiny hands, her slender fingers could barely even begin to wrap all the way around the thick base. She was amazed at the missile like shape, as it curved naturally back to her now salivating mouth.

This all happened in a matter of seconds, but it seemed to have lasted minutes in Ava's shocked mind. She was suddenly rolling off Mass, her face glowing with embarrassment! Her right hand instantly went to her chest, in a vain attempt to cover herself. Mass was not as eager to cover up his throbbing erection. Ava was still holding it firmly in her left hand, ever so slightly fisting the thick meat. She let go, as she tried to cover herself with both hands.

"OH MY GOD! I am SO sorry!" Ava was practically on the verge of tears. She was pulling the tank top over her big boobs, all while trying to shuck off the ruined material of her sports bra. Mass's cock was still out, Ava stole a few glances as she messed with her sports bra. His cock had slammed back towards his rock hard abs, after she let go of it. The thick veins encircling the massive black wand were pulsing with each heartbeat, seemingly in perfect time with her own.

"I have never seen anything quite like THAT before!" Mass chuckled, breaking the tension. "I guess it could happen to the best of us!"

"Oh, that is so embarrassing!" Ava reached over to her bag, digging through it looking for something. "I'm so sorry for pulling down your shorts," Ava said.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mass Temptation Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds