• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Satisfyingly Sore

Satisfyingly Sore

It had been about a month since I'd seen him when I pulled into his driveway. I stepped out of my car and was hit by the 99-degree air. I adjusted my shorts, checked my wild red curls in the window, and wiped the sweat off my face. After deciding that I looked highly fuckable, I headed to the door. Just as I was about to knock on the door, it swung open revealing the object of my desires. He stood there in the doorway, cigarettes in hand and that look on his face that always caused soaked panties. "Hey Girl, I was just coming out for a smoke." He offered me his arm and led me up to the driveway. "You want one?"

I took the proffered cigarette and lit up. I could see him studying me as I sat on the hood of his car and smoked. "So," I said. "Any crazy serial killers running around? I think it's your duty as a cop to inform me of when I could be brutally killed." He took a drag and laughed, the smoke coming out of his nose.

"If a serial killer ever shows up in this town I will let you know." He smirked, "Couldn't have my best lay go and get herself killed." I rolled my eyes at him and slapped his arm.

"And here I thought we had something special." I said giggling. He put out his cigarette and I tossed mine into the gravel. He took my hand and we walked into the house.

"We do have something special." He said as we walked up the stairs to his room. "No one else would let me smack them around the way you do." I laughed and shut the door to his room. I kicked off my flips flops and dumped my keys and phone on his dresser.

He stood there texting a co-worker so I flopped onto his bed, getting comfortable. "I went to an Ed Sheeran concert last night," I said. He looked at me confused.

"Who the fuck is that?"

I just laughed. "A British ginger singer. My friend is like in love with him."

"Oh, I see. You go for other gingers. I bet ginger-on-ginger sex is crazy." I laughed at his serious expression.

"No." I said firmly. "I don't go for other gingers. They're weird."

He lowered himself down on top of me and started kissing my neck. "Oh trust me sweetheart, I know you reds are weird." He kissed me and I ran my hand down his torso kissing him back. We kissed at a slow relaxed pace until I bit down on his bottom lip and pulled. He growled and sat up, pulling my tank top over my head, then undoing the clasp on my bra.

He started kissing my nipples, tugging on the silver bars I had put in that morning. As he tongued and sucked on one nipple, he was roughly palming my other breast. I couldn't help the moans that escaped me. I was thrusting my hips up, trying to get some kind of contact, but he had his legs on either side of me. My moans were getting louder as he kissed his way down my torso. He sat up and smirked, looking down at my flushed body. I was beyond ready. He slid my shorts and panties off, then took off his own shorts and shirt.

He offered me a hand and pulled me off the bed so I was standing in front of him. He grabbed the back of my head and kissed me, slipping a finger inside my soaking pussy. I moaned and ground against him, sliding my hands down his body to stroke his cock.

Suddenly he spun me around and pushed me against the wall so my tits were pressed against it. I grinned because I knew the best part was just beginning. He moved my hair and bit my ear whispering "I know you've been naughty since I saw you last. I'm going to punish you for making me wait." He slapped my right ass cheek hard enough to make me cry out. "You like the way that feels. I know you do." He slapped me again and I moaned. I spread my legs and bent forward, inviting him in.

He slipped a finger in before sliding his seven inches inside me. I groaned at the fullness of it. He wrapped one hand around my throat while the other was rubbing my clit, as he moved in me. I moaned and cried out as he fucked me, the feeling was so overwhelming.

"Where have you been since you've seen me?"

I moaned as he filled me up "Busy."

He smacked me hard, "Where do you belong?"

"Here," I said as he fucked me. "I belong in your bed."

He pulled out and slapped my ass hard. "Good girl." Then without warning, he slid his cock into my ass. I squealed and grabbed his hips as he started a slow deep rhythm. He grabbed my throat again, squeezing harder than before. I threw my head back against his shoulder as he pounded into me. I loved when he fucked my ass, and the fact that he did it without asking just turned me on even more. He pulled almost all the way out, then slid back in to the hilt, causing me to moan. He did this again, and again until I thought my legs would give out.

He pulled out of me and walked to the door before pausing to give me a command. "Stay."

Once he had left the room my body sagged against the wall. I was exhausted, and out of breath. I managed to calm my breathing, and I faintly heard the sound of water running. I assumed he had gotten in the shower to wash himself off.

I took a few steps back, and looked over my shoulder, examining the room around me. It never ceased to amaze me how messy his room was. His kitchen was impeccable. Every single one of his vehicles were shined and polished, and his bathroom was spotless. This room though was always a disaster. Clothes everywhere, shoes all over the floor, not to mention the guns and handcuffs littering his desk. I looked down and at my feet was a badge and a pair of uniform pants. I just shook my head. I leaned backwards trying to stretch. I was getting bored just standing here facing the wall. He needed to hurry up or I was going to get on the bed. Damn the consequences.

Just when I was considering moving, the door swung open and he walked in. "Why aren't you against the wall." He strode over to me, wrapped his hand around the back of my neck pushing me against the wall, and cracked his palm across my ass. "I fucking told you to stay." He smacked me three times, and I cried out, arching my body into the wall. "Why am I punishing you? Hmm?" He smacked me again. "Answer me."

I squirmed against the wall, and yelled as he spanked me. My ass was throbbing but my pussy was dripping wet. "I'm sorry sir." He slapped me again.

"You didn't answer my question. Now fucking answer me." He smacked me again, and I cried out. I had never felt pain like that before.

I took a deep breath trying to calm down. "I'm sorry, I'm being punished for being disobedient." I felt his hand rest on my ass and I tensed up, waiting for another blow. It came soon after, my whole body shook, and my ass was on fire.

"Have you learned your lesson yet?" He ran his hand over my ass, then smacked me again.

"Yes sir, I have."

Slap. "And what lesson is that?" I groaned into the wall. "Answer me now." And he smacked me again.

"To be obedient."

He put a hand on my head and ran his hand through my hair. "Good girl. Are you going to please me now?" I groaned and nodded. "Yes sir, I am."

He turned me around to face him and kissed me.

"On your knees." I sank down to my knees and stroked his cock with my hand before sliding my tongue up the shaft. I licked the tip, then took him in my mouth. I sucked his cock, bobbing my head up and down. He grabbed a fistful of hair, and pulled my head back, off his cock. "Suck my balls. I want them in your mouth." I obeyed, and ran my tongue over his balls, before putting them in my mouth and sucking on them. He pressed my face against him, and I heard him utter a deep growl.

He pulled my head up and slid his cock down my throat. He grabbed the sides of my head and fucked my throat. He eventually slowed down and let me take over. "Keep yourself wet." I reached between my legs and fingered myself as I sucked him off. After a few minutes, he walked away to the other side of the room and pointed to the bed. "Here."

I stood up and walked over to the bed, sitting down facing him. I looked up at him waiting for the next command. "Did I tell you I wanted you on your back?" I blushed and got up to get on my stomach.

"Did I say I wanted you on your stomach? You wait until I tell you what to do." He grabbed me by the neck and pushed me down on to the bed.

He was inside me almost instantly. He pushed my knees up to my shoulders, thrusting in and out of me. "Does this feel good?" I groaned and nodded, wrapping my arms around him, dragging my nails down his back. "Are you going to swallow your master's cum?"

I nodded, "Yes sir, I will." He groaned and kept fucking me. He pulled out and yanked my head toward his cock. I sucked him into my mouth and ran my tongue along the base.

"To late." He yanked me up and pushed me back down on to the bed. "Why did you take so long." He asked as he slapped my ass.

"I'm sorry, I tried to."

He smacked my ass again, "You tried? Try harder next time." He slammed his cock into me, pounding into me. "Do you want to cum?"

I moaned, "Yes Sir, may I cum?" He started a slow grind against my clit.

"It's not a question, it's an order. You will cum, and if you don't, I will punish you. Now cum!" He wrapped his hand around my throat and squeezed, driving into me hard. I clawed his back with my nails, and I felt it creeping up. My toes curled, and my whole body tensed up. I arched my pelvis into him, he squeezed harder, and I came.

He kept up his steady pace, thrusting into me a few more times before pulling out and cumming on my chest, and face. He straddled me and held my hands above my head. "Now lick it off." I locked eyes with him, and slid my tongue around my mouth, licking off what I could reach. He smirked down at me, "Good girl." He got up off the bed and started cleaning off. "You can get up if you want."

I sat up and grabbed his shirt, using it to clean myself off. He glanced over at me and paused. "Is that my fucking shirt?"

I just smiled at him. "Well, I wasn't going to use mine."

"You fucking bitch." He said grinning. His smile vanished when I bent over to pick up my shorts. "Holy shit!"

"What?"

"Your ass. Turn around and look at it." I turned and looked in the mirror, and I saw what he meant. My ass was red, which was normal for us, but there was a dark, angry, purple handprint. My ass was red, purple, and throbbing. "I only used my hand. I didn't even use the belt this time." I grinned, these were the marks I loved for.

We both finished getting dressed and walked down to his kitchen. We stood around and talked for a bit before I left. He kissed me on the cheek, "See ya Red. Behave or I'll have to use the belt next time, and your ass will look even worse."

I laughed and walked to the front door."You know me, behave isn't in my vocabulary."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Satisfyingly Sore

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds