• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • First Year After Ch. 06

First Year After Ch. 06

123

Disclaimer: All described sexual activity is between fictional characters over the age of 18. Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~

August 24, 2013

Patti and I decided to drive up to campus the Saturday before classes began. Matt had already arrived at the apartment, and his parents' furniture was already in place. Patti came over to Mom's house after saying goodbye to her parents, as we were going to caravan our cars to campus. Since we were living off-campus, we'd need both cars even more than before.

We said goodbye to Mom and Toni, with tears in everyone's eyes. Mom and I had been together every day since Dad died, and sleeping in the same bed since February, and saying goodbye just felt different than in my previous school years. She wasn't just my mom, anymore. And I was acutely aware that I had said goodbye to my Dad in those other years.

Mom was going to set up an online dating profile, and see what kind of men were out there. I wished her good luck, not because I really wanted her together with another man, however necessary to keeping our secret, as much as I wanted her to not wind up with someone who would hurt her.

We kept in touch with Matt during the drive, to be sure he'd be at the apartment when we arrived, since he had our keys. When we did arrive, I hoisted a duffel bag over my shoulder, Patti grabbed a suitcase, and we walked in and pressed the buzzer for our unit, #9. The door buzzed and unlocked. The building housed 10 apartments, with six one-bedroom units on the ground floor, and four two-bedrooms upstairs, with a small mailroom in front.

When we got there, Matt opened the door, saying, "Welcome back, guys." Looking past his shoulder, I was surprised to see Sophia waiting behind him, looking nervous.

"Hey, Matt, hey Sophia," I said, giving him a light hug, then walked past him to give a bigger hug to Sophia, while Patti hugged Matt. "So, should I read anything into your being here, Soph?"

"Maybe not as much as you're probably hoping, Drew," she answered. "I wanted to see you guys when you got here, and asked Matt if it was okay. We've been talking while we waited for you, which is progress over screaming at each other, and while we agree we want to try again, we're a long way from being back together. I just..."

"Just what, hon?" Patti asked.

Sophia sighed. "Just wish that we hadn't screwed it all up over the spring and summer. You'd all still be in the dorms, our old room-trading arrangement would still exist, and I wouldn't be stuck with my new bitch of a roommate. She's a freshman from Korea, showed up two days ago, and I assume she knows some English, she's just pretending she doesn't. Spends all her time on her cellphone, chattering with someone, whose voice is male. Sure hope it's not a boyfriend who's going to come and expect to stay the night."

"I tried to tell her she could move in here with us," Matt said. "But she says she's not ready."

"I'll ask you guys, then," Sophia responded, sighing. "Things with Matt and I are hopefully going to be patched up. But what happens if I move in here and things go bad again? I won't have a dorm to go back to. What do I do then?"

I said, "Don't tell the college you've left the dorm, but spend as much time here as you're comfortable with, okay? So, want to show me which bedroom is ours, Matt?"

He'd let us have the bedroom that was at the corner of the building, with windows on two sides, saying, "I figured giving you two the room that doesn't share any walls with the other apartments would keep our neighbors from making noise complaints, y'know?"

"Dude, you've never heard us have sex." I retorted. "You were always in the lobby or with Sophia."

"No, but your neighbors in the dorm sure did." He smirked, and said, "I'm glad there's a bathroom between the two bedrooms, or I might never get any sleep." The washer/dryer stack was in a closet space next to the bathroom door, closer to our bedroom, but I doubt that would be a noise issue at night..

"Okay, you," Patti said, smacking him in the shoulder. "Are you going to help us unload our cars, so we can go for dinner? I don't suppose you've done any grocery shopping?"

"No, on the groceries, yes on the pack mule duty. How does Greek sound for dinner?"

-----

September 4, 2013

Sophia and Matt seemed to patch things up pretty quickly, and she was spending nearly every night by the second week of classes. Which was good for her, since the Korean roommate did indeed have a boyfriend who wanted to be there all the time.

The only course Patti and I had together this semester was actually an elective course related to Logic as a philosophical concept that we felt would fit in well overall with our Computer Science degrees, that beat another Literature course, which was useless to us, professionally. It met on Mondays and Wednesdays, and was our last class on both days.

On the second Wednesday, the professor had some kind of emergency, so the class was let go early. We arrived back at the apartment, and as soon as we were through the door, we heard grunting, mixed with the sound of the TV, and it took us a few seconds to see that Matt was on the living room couch, his pants down by his ankles, and Sophia was between his legs, still fully dressed and sucking on his cock. His eyes were closed, or he would definitely have seen us. We froze in the entryway. Entranced is an excellent word.

Patti was in front of me, and backed up until her ass was pressing against my rapidly growing cock, and pulled my hand around to grasp her left tit, whispering, "oh god," in that tone that told me this was turning her on really fast.

The spell broke, and we quietly ducked into the kitchen/dining room, which was next to the entryway, and she turned to me. "Damn," I whispered. "What do we do now? We can't get to our bedroom, obviously." Its door was just to the left of that couch.

"This would have sounded crazy before the past few months, but... why don't we join them?" Patti asked. "They've already got me wet." She grasped my cock, saying, "I know his vote."

"Are you sure?"

She nodded, grabbed my hand, and walked me into the living room. I knelt on Sophia's right, while Patti climbed onto the couch on Sophia's left, kissing Matt on the lips before he even realized she was there. I spotted his eyes flying open, recognition before he raised his arms around her shoulders and kissed her harder. He didn't look down, so I don't think he realized I was there, and then Patti was in front of him, as I thought that if I couldn't see his eyes, he probably couldn't see me, either.

Sophia noticed me, though, and turned her head, smiled at me, then resumed sucking on Matt's cock, which appeared to be about 8 inches, and slightly thicker than mine. I began working on getting her out of her clothing, unbuttoning the blouse she had on, and slipped it off of her arms and onto the floor. She had a lacy blue bra on underneath, holding up her D-cup breasts. I grasped them through the cups, and she moaned around Matt's length. I tweaked her nipples quickly, then unclasped the bra and slipped that off, too. I spent quite a while massaging every inch of those gorgeous orbs, along with running a hand along her back, down to the hem of her skirt.

Patti's t-shirt was off, and she was rubbing her breasts in Matt's face, as he tried to keep up with her with his tongue. One hand was on Sophia's head, the other on Patti's ass.

I undid the clasp at the back of Sophia's skirt, unzipped and wiggled it off of her hips, down to her knees, and she lifted those so I could get it off of her legs. She had a matching blue thong on, and her ass was everything I had always imagined. Tight, firm, and when I slid the thong off as well, a pussy that reminded me a lot of Jean's, just not as tiny, with the same protruding inner lips and pouting outer labia. I wanted a taste, but her position ruled against my just leaning over and getting my tongue there. So I flipped onto my back behind her, and came at her pussy from below, nudging her legs apart enough to maneuver my head between them, and pulled her down to me.

She moaned, "Oh, Drew" when I took my first swipe through her lips, and that's the moment when Matt finally realized I was there.

"Drew? Oh, my god, both of you?" he asked.

"Yes, sweetie," Patti answered for me. "Haven't you ever thought about a foursome with us?"

"You have no idea," he said. "But can we talk about it later? I really want to fuck you, right now."

Patti shimmied out of her jeans and panties, and swung her leg over Matt's lap, facing him. Sophia gave up sucking Matt, leaning away from the couch and more onto my face, and held his cock steady for Patti to impale herself on it, but let go before Patti's pussy could touch her hand.

I was still busily licking Sophia, but could now see backwards past her abdomen to the couch as Patti slowly took in Matt's length and they started fucking, urgently. All of the threesomes and moresomes Patti and I had been in this year had all been with other women, particularly bisexual women. This was the first time I'd ever seen another man's cock enter her, the first time I'd seen any other man's erect cock in person, in fact, and it was both thrilling and a little unnerving, besides seeing it all upside down. Now I understood how Patti felt when she was worried about Jean being a better lover for me.

I reminded myself of my words to her then, about love making the difference, and stopped worrying, and returned my attentions to Sophia, licking around and over her clit. She stiffened in a small orgasm, then pulled herself off of me, turned around, and started attacking my clothes, as I still lay on my back on the floor. I want you, too," she said, as she grabbed my belt.

As soon as she had my pants and boxer-briefs down, she climbed aboard, but I stopped her, asking, "What do you want?"

"I want to fuck you, hard," she answered. "Don't make me ask twice."

"I'm all yours," I said, grabbing her hips, and pulled her onto me as my hips speared upwards. I slid only about a third of the way in on the first thrust. She was very tight, nearly as tight as Jean had been, even though Sophia is six inches taller and with wider hips. 'This is gonna be fun,' I thought, as I thrust another couple of inches into her, and took hold of her breasts in both hands. 'How does she get Matt in here?' was another thought. I suspected I might witness that feat very soon.

Looking up at Sophia, Matt and Patti were now out of my sight, but I could certainly hear them, from Matt's grunts to Patti's little squeals, to the squish of their joining. I wished I had another pair of eyes to see them. Instead, I waited for Sophia to have another orgasm, and then pulled her off so I could get my pants the rest of the way off, my shirt off, and then rearranged Sophia onto her hands and knees, facing our partners, and reentered her from behind, thrusting deeply. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer, but the moment felt so perfect I didn't care. If I was lucky, this wasn't going to be the only time I got to have sex with Sophia, so I'd have the chance to have longer, slower fucks with her, another time.

Patti was gleaming with sweat, as she bounced up and down on Matt's cock, her juices beginning to froth around her lips. What I could see of Matt's face, as he tried to devour Patti's nipples, was contorted in pleasure, and then he grunted several times, as I thought I could see his orgasm racing up his length and into my fiancee/wife. He kept thrusting, and this brought Patti off, as well.

I slammed my hips into Sophia's ass several more times, and started shooting off myself, crying out, "Fuck... oh god... Sophia... here it... CUUUUMMMMMS!!" This didn't get her off, but she thrust a hand between her legs, and maybe 20 seconds of fast frigging did the job, and I felt her spasming around my cock, keeping it hard, before she slumped forward and off of me.

Patti pulled off of Matt, and dropped down to the couch beside him.

"Holy shit!" Sophia groaned, turning onto her side. "If I knew it was going to be like this, I'd have agreed to this a long time ago."

I asked, "I take it you and Matt discussed this and you were hesitant?"

"It's the main thing that broke us up," she admitted. "It wasn't until I admitted to myself over the summer that I was just scared rather than actually disgusted, that we could talk about it again. We didn't know how to broach the subject with the two of you, though. You weren't meant to walk in on us, in case you're wondering. I thought your last class wasn't over for another hour. But now I'm glad you did."

"I feel the same way, guys," Matt said. "But what do we do now? Keep getting together, or treat this as a one time thing?"

Patti said, "I don't want this to be the only time we do this, so long as we can keep it casual. But we also can't spend all of our time fucking. We'd flunk out for sure."

"How much can we fuck before the guys can't do any more?" Sophia said.

"Umm, Drew is almost inexhaustible," Patti said, making me blush. "I think his personal record is 10 orgasms over about 14 hours one day this summer, and we lost track of how many orgasms he brought Jean and I to."

'And Mom and Toni,' I thought. That was the night Jean learned our secret.

"Jean?" Matt asked. "Isn't that the intern you were working with? Are you saying you were in a threesome with her?"

"Yeah, several times for about a month," I replied. "In part, it happened because of you two. We wound up discussing our dorm room arrangement with her after you guys broke up, and she asked if we'd ever thought about a foursome with the two of you, in a way that made us think she'd be interested in both of us, and boy was she. We called her our little firecracker, if that gives you any indication. Five foot bundle of TNT. Taught us a few things, too. She'd crack up if I email her about this. But then she met my high school buddy Duke, they coupled up and that was that with her. We thought about a foursome with them, but didn't do it, in the end. Duke prefers monogamy, which is fine with us, because we weren't convinced that he could be cool about it. Do we need to worry about that here?"

Sophia looked at Matt and he returned the look and both said, "No," at the same moment. Sophia added, "We're friends first and foremost. If I wasn't ready to add this to our friendship, you would have known it. If this starts getting in the way of our friendship, we stop."

"I see that Mr. Indestructible over there is still hard," Matt said. "But are you guys hungry for dinner? Then maybe after we get homework out of the way, we can play a little more?"

"Sure," Patti answered. "But what I would like to suggest is that after tonight, we limit this to maybe once or twice a week? Maybe 'Foursome Friday'? That way, we're remaining focussed on our boyfriends and girlfriends most of the time, and this becomes more like dessert."

"Makes sense to me," Sophia said. "So long as my hand doesn't get slapped if it happens to reach into the cookie jar on the wrong day. Or do you need to be present before I can do something with Drew?"

"No, not at all. I trust Drew to let me know about something like that after the fact, and I'd suggest you be as honest with Matt, okay?"

Sophia nodded. "Of course, honesty is critical to any relationship, especially if you're opening it up to other people."

We cooked up some Pad Thai noodles with chicken, ate and worked on readings and homework assignments, until about 9. We met up in my room, and got undressed and. Patti and Sophia both decided to give Matt and I, respectively, blow jobs to start. Sophia's technique was good, but I'd gotten used to better from all the women in my life in Dallas, but she was enthusiastic. I could tell from Matt's reactions that he could tell the difference in Patti's style, too. It did not take either girl very long to get us to our first orgasm.

I remembered Patti telling me once that Sophia didn't have any bisexual urges, so wasn't surprised that she wasn't making any contact with Patti. I couldn't blame her for this, since I didn't have any urge to touch Matt, either. We decided to switch partners, and I made love to Patti while Matt made love to Sophia, side by side. Matt and Sophia then went to his bedroom, saying goodnight.

-----

September 13, 2013

It was the first 'Foursome Friday', as we had decided to skip the first Friday after our first encounter, and I was the last one to arrive after classes. I walked into the apartment, and the first thing I realized was that there were sounds of sex coming from Matt's room and the second was that Sophia was on the couch, looking upset.

I walked over to the couch, sat down by her, and asked, "What's wrong, Sophia?"

"They started without you." she answered.

"I don't mind that. I think we've all gotten pretty horny anticipating this. But, why aren't you in there with them, honey?"

She huffed, and said, "I'm not gay, Drew. I know Patti's bisexual, but I'm simply not."

I hugged her, and suppressed a laugh I knew would hurt her. "So what? You don't have to touch Patti for both of you to make love to Matt or me at the same time. There are lots of positions you could be in where one of you is in contact with his cock and the other with his mouth or hands, without having you and Patti having to touch each other sexually. Or did you think that everything we did had to just be in boy-girl pairs?"

"What else could we do?" she asked, still looking uncertain.

"Imagine for me Matt on his back, licking Patti who's squatting over his face, while you suck Matt off while kneeling, and I take you from behind. We're all four connected, but it's boy-girl-boy-girl. Arrange it right, and I can be kissing Patti at the same time. Would something like that turn you on, having two cocks in you at once?"

She relaxed and said, "Yeah, it would. I guess I didn't think all that through. I am new at this, y'know."

"So am I, kinda. This is the first group sex I've had with another guy involved, and I'm just as jittery about contact with Matt as you are with Patti, okay? I'm not going to deny that I get turned on by being with two bisexual women and watching them together, but it's not a requirement for me to have fun."

"Okay. So now what do we do?" she asked.

I took her hand, and squeezed. "Well, either you and I could go to my bedroom, and be just together this time out, or we go join them, and see if we can get all four of us involved in something like I just described."

"I think I'd like to try just the two of us to start," she answered, standing, and pulling me up and then hugging me. "At least until they finally wonder where we are, and they come join us instead. I'd be more embarrassed to be joining them after I told them I was going to wait for you."

We went to my and Patti's room, and slowly disrobed each other, and Sophia said she wanted me to take her from behind again, so she could imagine that part of the position I had described. I was happy to do it, since it's my favorite one-on-one position, and we set up so that we were both facing the door. I was thrusting into her fast and deep and about to come when Matt and Patti entered the room. Matt looked distressed, but Patti came over to me and kissed me, and when she pinched one of my nipples, I went over the edge, and shot a dozen strong streams of jizz into Sophia, who came for the third, or maybe the fourth time.

I pulled out of her, and sat back on the bed, and Sophia sat next to me, and looking at Matt, I said, "Okay, Dude You look like you're having a problem with this. What's the deal?"

"I... I thought this was supposed to be a foursome," he said.

"You're right," I said. "But I'm not the one who started as a pair tonight, you two did. I'm not mad about that, but Sophia didn't feel comfortable making it three, because she was under the mistaken impression she'd have to make love to Patti, too, which she doesn't want to do. So when I got here, we talked about it, I talked about some positions we could all get into that wouldn't involve her touching Patti, then decided to get started separately and wait for you two to join us. Now you have, and you think you get to be upset, when we wouldn't have been separate if you hadn't been first? Really?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • First Year After Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 96 milliseconds