• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • From Top to Bottoms

From Top to Bottoms

123

I woke up naked, hard, and far from alone. I was on the sofa, with an equally nude Sally lying on top of me, her head on my shoulders and her breath in my ears. Lying on the carpet next to us was Kelly, who was tangled with Carver, Joey with Patty ... a few feet from where Belle snuggled up with Mary, Mark cuddled his lover Martin, Candy held Shannon, and then Lowell, where the hell was Lowell? A retching sound, followed by the flush of a toilet, and then some running water, answered that query, as a notably hungover Lowell walked naked back into the living room, eyes bloodshot and obviously in awful shape.

As if by magical intuition, Mary awoke and took her boyfriend by the hand, leading him to the shower and not hesitating to caress him like a lover as she did so ... a rather assertive, often domineering lover, but a lover nonetheless. Lowell seemed pleased that his girlfriend would remind him so easily of his first place in her affections, and in fact, I could hear them kissing before the shower came on and the water drowned out the sounds of their lips.

At that point, my stiff cock got even harder and this woke Sally up, causing her to smile at me as she repositioned herself for a 69. The next thing that I knew, my dick was in Sally's mouth and her sweet pussy was on my lips, giving me a chance to lick and suck her clit and twat. I tried not to think about whether or not my prick was clean enough to suck ... Sally had no apparent issue sucking it, after all, so she might have some reason to believe it sanitary. As for Sally herself, her cunt tasted juicy ... and yes, clean. It didn't have any kind of fishy or gross odor to it at all. It was every bit as sweet and fresh as it had been. She also seemed to really revel in the work that my lips and tongue did on her snatch, getting wetter and moving her hips enthusiastically as we tasted each other.

By now, the others began to rise and shine (quite literally with the sheens of sweat on some of them), several of them whistling at Sally and me as we continued to devour each other. I could sense that we were being watched, and naturally, Belle had the camcorder trained on us, just as I came in Sally's hot, wet mouth and she squirted into mine. That was when Kelly locked lips with Sally and they shared my cum in yet another sexy snowball, passing my spunk back and forth along with their spit as they made out in front of the camera.

That was when I just had to piss, so I ran in a serious hurry to the bathroom, not caring or noticing just yet that Lowell and Mary were still in the shower ... still fucking like crazy in it, too. Meanwhile, Sally and Kelly followed me to the restroom and started fondling me as I peed, each taking great delight in rubbing my cock, my balls, and my ass. I didn't realize that Belle had followed us to the john with the camcorder, either, catching the action as I washed my hands ... Then again, so did Sally and Kelly, before each planting major tongue kisses on me and showing me the wipes that they had used on my dick that morning ... and on other parts of both of them.

"We just had to get your cock ready for us to service ... nice and clean, so we could worship it as we should. Smile for the camera, Master ... and you, too, Lowell and Mary," Sally told me, "I know that Kelly and I will."

Yes, right at that moment, Lowell and Mary had exited the shower to dry off, and that was when I pulled off their towels to expose them ... still wet. I had an idea, so why not act on it? It was still my show to run, and I hadn't officially ended the free-for-all ... and even if I had, I could resume it when I pleased. I grabbed Mary and bent her over the bathroom sink, spreading her cheeks to show the crack of her ass to the camera. I ran my fingers between her buns and inserted one inside her asshole, prompting a response of brazen lust and pleasure ... she moaned so loudly that the entire house could hear her, cause them to gather in the hallway and listen ... and watch the activities.

Two fingers later, I had Mary bucking her hips in obvious arousal, as I digitally sodomized her on tape ... then I added my last finger, stretching her backdoor more than she expected. At the same time, Sally and Kelly were both stroking my cock ... while Lowell began jerking off near the shower curtain. Belle was visibly jilling herself as well with one hand, while holding the camcorder in the other, until Carver was nice enough to bring her the tripod ... and it became clearer to us that those in the hallway were pleasuring themselves as well.

I led the others out into the hallway, too, and I told Shannon, "Grab the strap-ons and thigh harnesses, plus lots of lube. We're gonna need it. It's Train Tuesday, after all. Plenty of other sex toys, too, come to think of it."

Shannon was only too thrilled to get the sex toys, obviously eager to learn what I had in mind. She didn't have to wait long, as I started lubing up Mary's ass, and when Shannon returned, I handed her a strap-on. I winked at Joey before greasing his asshole, too. Pretty soon, I had them all properly ready for an anal invasion ... they were all prepared to take it in the backdoor. They just didn't know who would do it to them. I completed the ensemble by awarding the second strap-on set to Belle, of course, followed by Candy. The other women would have to do without such powerful tools. All of this was on tape, as Belle had reset the camcorder to view everything in the corridor.

"Alright now. It's Train Tuesday, as some of you may recall. This wasn't an idle threat. Today, we'll be having group sex ... trains ... orgies. Clusterfucks, and lots of them. I don't want there to be any holes and pricks that aren't sore by the end of today. They had better all be sore from frequent use. To get you into the right frame of mind, we're going to start by pulling a proper train. An anal one, to be precise. Someone has to be the locomotive, of course.

"I volunteer Patty for this role. Patty, bend over and spread your cheeks to take it up the ass, as you will do until I say otherwise. Yes, that's a good girl. Very smart, sweet, and sexy! What a catch! Alright now ... I want Martin to slip his cock into her asshole. Yes, that's right! Inch by inch until you get it inside her. Fuck your auntie up the ass! Now, Kelly, your task is a little harder, since you don't have a strap-on, but I want you to take that double-headed dildo and put one end in your pussy ... Good, now lube up Martin's butt and slip the other end inside him. Very nice!" I reacted to the scene in front of me, with Martin sandwiched between his cousin and his aunt...

I could tell that he was really enjoying it, too, moving his hips eagerly as Kelly pounded him and he screwed her mother. I certainly loved watching Kelly's sweet, dusky buns as she drove the dildo in and out of her cousin's asshole ... and pushed him further inside her mother's booty. I could sense that things were very intense for the three of them, but it was only going to get more so from here. I walked behind Kelly and spread her cheeks to apply the lube to her puckered hole as well, making her shiver as she felt the cold liquid back there.

"Alright, Joey, drive it home. Give it to Kelly good and hard. I want her asshole nice and stretched by your big dick. Sound like fun?" I instructed the lawyer.

"Hell, yes!" Joey chuckled as he entered Kelly's bottom and started sodomizing her with obvious enthusiasm.

Watching this part reminded me that I was bi, because I liked seeing Joey's ass as he slid his cock in and out of Kelly's rump. She evidently didn't mind, either, judging by the vigor with which she reamed Martin with the double-headed dildo. Of course, I was now ready for some gay fun, so I tapped Lowell on the shoulder and smeared some lube on his prick as well as Joey's booty.

"Fuck him in the ass, Lowell. Give it to Joey good and rough for me. I want to see your dick snaking in and out of his butt. Let's have some guy-on-guy action here. Don't even pretend that you don't want a piece of manhole, okay? We both know better than that," I directed the older Bottom male.

Before long, Lowell was balls deep within Joey, giving it to the twink like it was his last screw on Earth. I suppose that he really had embraced his bisexuality by now, even if he still had a mild preference for the ladies. In any case, Joey was personally in hog heaven, too, getting to bugger Kelly while taking Lowell's fine cock in his backdoor. It was now time for the next step, and so I had Belle apply some lube to Lowell's backside and ease her strap-on dildo into his colon. Once I had her properly settled in, thrusting in and out of her own brother with several strokes, I pointed to Mark and squeezed out some lube for him, too.

"Take Belle, nice and hard, Mark. Stick it to her and don't stop until you've had her squirting from your prick inside her tush. Let's keep up with the sodomy, folks," I grinned as I saw the camera on us all.

"Alright, your turn, Mary," I indicated Lowell's girlfriend, as she nodded and entered her fiance's brother's boyfriend.

If Mark minded getting double stimulation from Belle's asshole and Mary's plastic prong, he showed no signs of it, taking pleasure in his strokes in and out of Belle's bottom as Mary used him without mercy. I smirked as I now recruited Carver to lube up and slam into Mary's tanned ass. Again, Mary showed no objection to being pronged so hard up the bum by the fine lawyer next door. I enjoyed watching my train lengthen from the combinations involved, so many people now engaged in buggery before my very eyes.

My rod was certainly stiff enough by now, but I made sure to line up Shannon next, giving her a vibrator and telling her, "Don't give him any breaks, either. Use his ass! Do what you really want to him! He'll enjoy it ... you can already tell."

Pretty soon, Shannon's vibrator was in very deep, probing Carver's asshole to the max. She was eventually inside him as far as possible, obviously making it harder for him to ignore the delights of the plastic device exploring his prostate. When I tagged Sally, she leaned over to Shannon, whispered something, and got a quickly, but quiet reply from her little sister.

"And you, what do you want to do to Shannon, my dear?" I asked Sally, who winked at me, spread Shannon's cheeks, and began slipping her fingers up her sister's ass.

"Oh, fucking God! She's ... fucking my asshole with her fingers! Oh, hell, this feels incredible!" Shannon shouted loud enough for the camcorder.

"Alright, Candy, go deep ... go long, and make Sally know what it means to get butt-fucked!" I laughed hoarsely as I told the gorgeous black woman to sodomize my fiancee.

With my train almost complete, I had nothing left to do but enter Candy's ass, even as Sally's digits went in up to her knuckles inside Shannon and Candy pounded Sally's rear. Candy's asshole felt truly fantastic, of course, very hot and tight on my dick as I probed her from behind. This created an anal domino effect where the more I pushed into Candy, the more everyone else got it up the booty. This had the makings of some of the wildest sex I ever had in my life for sure, and I already had quite a bit of it lately since Saturday.

I began fucking Candy with long strokes, using her fine, silky smooth ass for my pleasure while the rest of them seemed to revel in the train for reasons of their own. It was a kinky mixture of straight, gay, and lesbian sex, with a bonus of pegging, fingering, incest, and interracial fun to boot. By the time that the film had gotten truly intense and captured the magnitude and glory of this fantastic clusterfuck, I could hear Patty moaning and Martin groaning as they felt the full impact on their asses from all of us in the line. The others began responding with excitement as well, as the train continued to move to the power of our many hips.

Finally, of course, it was just too much, and Patty gushed, her fluids pouring down her thighs. Martin came almost immediately afterward, spilling his load inside her butt, which caused it to leak onto her legs as well. Kelly soon squirted from the delightful congress with Martin, just as Joey filled her tush with his spunk. Lowell erupted inside Joey, of course, leaving a trail of his jizz for the camera to catch when it could. Belle soon climaxed as well, while Mark exploded inside her booty. Mary's release came soon after that, prompting Carver to unload in her ass, too. Shannon, Sally, and Candy all moaned their orgasms at last, even as I emptied my balls through my cock inside Candy's asshole.

We all stood there for a moment and caught a breather, as we had just had some of the most extreme sexual activity in our lives, and it had certainly worked up a decent sweat. I pointed to the camera and began to zoom in on the group to get close-ups of their bungholes. I wanted to see just how stretched and used they really were.

"Come on, guys, I want to get a nice scene of inspecting your sphincters. I want to survey the damage from everyone being in a sodomy train. Damn, that was amazing! We'll have to do that again, though with some minor differences here or there. I love how your butts look when they've just been stuffed. Nice, gaping holes! I might have to invest in some butt-plugs to keep you from completely tightening ever again. Tell me, honestly. What do you guys think of that idea ... butt-plugs for each of you!" I chuckled.

"Well, we'll certainly have to live together then, so you can administer them, but that's fine with me. I'm keener on that idea than I used to be," Carver noted, while Candy added her two cents with a kiss to my mouth ... and then her husband's.

"So, tramp stamps, too? I think that the whole household should get matching tramp stamps, except for Sir. Still bothered somewhat by the whole 'Master' thing, but most other signs of our submission are fine with me. We can own three houses between us and switch back and forth using them. It can be a lot of fun," Candy proposed.

"I love the way that you think, but for now, I want to shower. This time with Belle. We can wash each other and grope each other as the designated cooking team works on breakfast today. That's Joey, Patty, and Kelly. Sound good?" I smiled at them.

"Works for me," Sally licked her lips as she fondled Shannon's buns ... the look on Shannon's face told me that she did not mind at all ... quite the opposite, in fact.

"Turn off the camcorder for now. Belle and I are going to get squeaky clean now, so we can get dirty all over again," I winked at the group, all of whom winked back, especially Patty as she held hands with her daughter and fiance.

I couldn't wait for this day to play out ... it would be glorious!

"So, Master, that was ... wow, that was some of the best sex I've ever had, and given that I'm a Bottom, that's saying a lot! My ass still tingles and feels a bit raw, but that's fine ... I love the idea that it might never be normal again. My last name makes it only fitting that a lot of my service to you be anal. Anyway, anything goes as long as you give the orders. You can contradict yourself a dozen times in one day and we'll just try to keep up with your latest whims ... with pleasure. We live to serve our Master, after all," Belle admitted as I soaped her up and fondled her fine flesh again.

"Well, there's a lot more coming, of course. I plan for today to absolutely be Train Tuesday. This morning was just the start of that. I just want to make sure that my ideas are fully enjoyed by all, even though you obviously put me first, as you should. I want a wide variety of group activities, and I'll have them, I'm sure. Of course, I want everyone to shower as well, but that can be done in phases. You can be sure, though, that if I pick you to shower with someone, I'm expecting you to engage in some fondling, frottage, and foreplay, that sort of thing, babe. Then again, that comes naturally, especially in this family, doesn't it. There might even be some fucking in the shower, depending on the circumstances," I added as she washed and groped me as well.

"So, about those butt-plugs and tramp stamps. They sound great ... so does a collar, as we've discussed. I kind of like Shannon's idea, actually, for the most part. You know ... nudity, as much as possible. I would love for all of us to just walk around naked most of the time, at least while home. Can you imagine what a great time we could have? If we kept the camcorder running a lot, it could be like having our own ongoing amateur porn film," Belle proposed as she planted a French kiss on me.

"All very true, my sweet Southern Belle," I punned with her name, "Which reminds me of the need to arrange your wedding to Kelly. That is going to be a blast, no doubt. Two fine Georgia Peaches exchanging vows and tying the knot in front of witnesses, though what to wear ... I don't suppose that a nude wedding would work with all of the witnesses and guests, or would it?"

"Well, Master, I love being nude, but that is one time that I hope to wear at least a bridal gown. I only know for sure that I will get married this once, to my dear cousin Kelly ... an idea that I adore, by the way. I'm a very open-minded, liberal woman, you know that, but some sentimental part of me still wants my wedding to be a big deal. Besides, what could be lovelier than a wedding with two brides in white gowns, with the wedding cake reflecting this, as we feed each other the first slice? Then again, maybe Kelly wants to be the groom ... either way, I definitely want to wear a bridal gown myself and be a bride, whether or not there is another," Belle smiled hopefully at me as we turned off the water and stepped out to dry off.

"All good thinking on your part. I wonder what Kelly and the guys will prefer for their part ... still, I can see the charm of it. We can go into more detail later, but the image of two sexy ladies kissing, taking vows, and exchanging rings, all the while perhaps wearing something that I would select underneath their dresses ... very exciting. Imagine one or both of you with a strap-on dildo and a thigh harness beneath the gown or gowns. That could be fun as well, along with the tramp stamps, collars, butt-plugs, and what have you. Pastor Jones should be made to officiate, too. I don't care if he thinks that it's immoral. He's already violating Scripture fifty ways to Sunday, along with a lot of ladies. In for a penny, in for a pound. The Bible is such bullshit, anyway," I winked at Belle, who blushed and nodded as I toweled her off, at which point we noticed that we weren't alone.

"I like it already. And for the record, I absolutely want to be a bride ... two brides, reasserting that no one has to be the man in the marriage. We'll both be the women and neither of us will wear the pants," Kelly told me with a kiss for each of us, "Breakfast is coming along swimmingly, I swear, Master. You don't mind Belgian waffles with whipped cream and homemade peach preserves, do you?"

"What she said. I second the breakfast plan, too. So, how about sharing bridesmaids and groomsmen evenly, since we're both brides," Belle proposed.

"Works for me, cousin. That and the stuff underneath ... nice and kinky. By the way, Master, Joey's dick felt great in my butt ... and his cum feels nice and slimy back there. I love it, as always. I think that I want to be freshly fucked at my wedding, with someone's creamy load dripping down my thighs as I tie the knot. What about you, Belle, my dear, sweet, kissing cousin?" Kelly asked her as we all walked down the hallway toward the kitchen.

"Sounds delicious. All that hot cum oozing down my legs as I take the plunge. Smelling it on you, too, as we take our vows to each other. And then, to consummate our marriage, we can lick each other clean ... before fucking each other with the dildos. Naturally, I hope to see you get fucked soon afterward, maybe while we make out and someone fucks the hell out of my pussy for good measure. Who knows? All kinds of kinky ideas. It's up to Master, anyway," Belle observed as we entered the kitchen, my hand now fondling both of their asses.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • From Top to Bottoms

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds