• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Kiley's Dinner Pt. 01

Kiley's Dinner Pt. 01

"Your punishment is for a year. If you can survive for a year without your powers, then you will get them back."

*****

Kiley sat at the bar cursing herself again. It was her stupidity that had gotten her into this mess. Here she was, a centuries old succubus, hitting on people at a bar like some sort of overly horny pick up artist. But a girl has to eat, right?

Kiley flipped her long, curled red hair over her shoulder and scanned her surroundings. She frequented Killian's Brewery regularly. The usual drunks were sipping their lives away at the bar. There was a party of eight giggly blonde twenty-year women in the corner. There were a couple a guys playing pool and eyeing the gaggle of girls.

Kiley smirked at them. She was glad she wasn't human and didn't have to deal with raging hormones. But she did like where they led.

Time to pick a meal. One of the guys playing pool? Too easy and not appealing. One of the blondes in the corner? Appealing, but too difficult to get one away from the pack.

Suddenly the door opening and in walked in a pretty brunette with red eyes and messy hair. Perfect. Kiley loved cheering up sad girls. The brunette darted towards the bar, opened a tab, and got a scotch. She immediately sat down in a booth and whipped out her phone and some Kleenex. She began to alternate between furiously texting, drinking, and wiping her nose.

Kiley picked up her drink and plopped herself down in the brunette's booth. "Bad breakup or bitchy friend?" asked Kiley.

The brunette startled, "Oh! Hi! How did you know?"

"Honey, the tissues? The drink? The phones? You are screaming tragic relationship drama. So which is it?"

The brunette squinted at Kiley, "Actually, both. I started hooking up with my best friend and she just ended it- friendship included." Kiley had to keep herself from smiling. This was going to be perfect. "I'm Kiley."

The brunette finally made eye contact with her and smiled, "I'm Erica." Kiley took a sip of her drink and stated, "I have an idea of how to cheer you up, but I'm a little nervous to say it."

Erica furrowed her brows a little bit, "I'm basically open to any suggestions at this point." Kiley took a breath and said, "Okay. I'm going to be straightforward then. I think your friend is an idiot. I think you deserve better and I also think you should sleep with me tonight."

Erica sputtered and gave Kiley a shocked look. "What? Wow. What? You want to sleep with me?" Kiley shrugged, "Of course."

"What do you mean of course?!" Kiley frowned, "Of course I want to sleep with you! You are so fucking gorgeous and I would love to make you scream."

Erica blushed and looked at her drink, "How would... What would we even do?" Kiley grinned and lowered her voice, "You want me to tell you how I would make you scream?" Erica blushed even deeper and whispered, "Yes." Kiley smirked and said, "Why don't you just let me show you?"

"I don't know about going back to a stranger's place..." Erica started hesitantly. Kiley's smile widened, "We could just do it here if you want." Erica started, "Here?!" Kiley grinned and tilted her head, "In the bathroom." Erica thought for a moment and then quietly said, "Okay." She looked at Kiley again and then walked to the bathroom. After a few moments, Kiley followed her.

Kiley opened the bathroom door and then locked it behind her. She made eye contact with Erica and then closed the gap between them. The second Kiley's lips made contact with Erica's, she felt her energy begin to return.

At first the kiss was sweet and long, but Kiley hungered for more. She licked Erica's bottom lip and Erica opened her mouth. Kiley flicked her tongue in and Erica pulled Kiley closer in response. Kiley gripped Erica's waist and slid her hands under her shirt so she could touch bare skin. They continued to kiss when suddenly Kiley suddenly pulled away. Her eyes flicked from Erica's eyes to her breasts. "Can I-" started Kiley. "Fuck yes," gasped Erica and she ripped off her shirt.

Kiley grabbed Erica and kissed her while sliding her bra straps off her shoulders. Kiley slowly peeled Erica's bra off to reveal her hard, deliciously pink nipples. Erica blushed. Kiley smiled and blew on Erica's pink buds before taking one of them into her mouth.

Erica moaned as Kiley flicked her tongue across her nipples. She pulled Kiley up for another kiss and whispered, "Please." Kiley kissed Erica's lips and then her neck. She then kissed down her chest and her belly button. Kiley kneeled down and looked up at Erica, "Your wish is my command."

Kiley lifted up Erica's skirt and peeled her lace pink panties down. The scent of Erica's pussy filled Kiley's nose. It smelled just like what Kiley wanted for dinner. Kiley started by slowly licking Erica. Erica moaned lowly and closed her eyes. Kiley smiled and began licking deeper. Erica's breathed in shakily and inhaled quickly when Kiley began circling Erica's clit. She started sucking on her nub and caused Erica to breathe faster.

Kiley took Erica's hands and moved them up towards her breasts. Erica immediately understood and began playing with her nipples. "Oh fuck me," Erica moaned.

Kiley continued attacking her clit with her mouth and started exploring her with her hands. Kiley eased one finger into Erica and then another. Erica leaned her head back and began to moan louder and louder as Kiley's pumped in and out of her.

As Erica neared orgasm, Kiley let her true nature take over. She felt inner heat grow and her eyes turned black. Kiley began siphoning energy from Erica as she fucked her. To Erica, it increased her pleasure and it pushed her over the cliff. Erica screamed as she came.

Kiley licked Erica cleans as she struggled to gain control over her breathing. Kiley stood back up and kissed her. Erica smiled into her mouth and then said, "Thank you." Kiley whispered, "No, thank you," and slipped a note into Erica's hand.

"If you even want to do this again, just call me." Kiley grinned at Erica one last time and slipped out of the door.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Kiley's Dinner Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 115 milliseconds