• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Company Vacation Ch. 01

The Company Vacation Ch. 01

12

How it Started

It was supposed to be a rewarding experience given the trip was a bonus my wife's company bestowed upon its best employees for a job well done. What it devolved into however was truly something else, something that changed my life forever.

My name is Clark and I'm married to the love of my life, Victoria. We met at church during one of the pastor's famous pancake breakfasts. I don't know if I was in love at first sight or was high on maple syrup, but when she sat down close to me at the breakfast I knew I had found the one. We started a conversation that led to a date later that week, which led to many more in the future. We fell madly in love and have been ever since, pledging ourselves, our lives, and our fidelity to each other.

Victoria, stood proudly 5'4" tall and looked gorgeous in her slightly tan white skin that enrobed a body Greek sculptors would kill to chisel into stone. One could easily mistake her for a fresh-faced college girl despite her being a much more mature 35 years of age. She had stellar legs and a perfectly shaped ass that could stop hearts as she walked by. Her tight waist helped display her near perfect breasts. She generously filled a 36C bra, often pouring over the sides in glorious fashion. She was a natural blonde with hair so silky it would catch the sun and shine golden rays outwards from her beauty. Her face carries the charm of a Midwestern girl next-door type, but was seriously hot. Like a cowgirl from the country who grew up in a small town and made it big in Hollywood. I certainly married up in this relationship. If she wasn't so ingrained in the world of law, she could have tried her hand at modeling and had a successful career. Being a romantic yet sexual man, half of the time I wanted her to simply rest her head on my shoulder while we cuddled, and the other half I wanted to glaze her beautiful face in my cum. She only let me do that once and didn't really like it, so I never expect her to let me do it again.

We spent the night before the flight out packing our things neatly into our suitcases. The excitement of going on an exotic beach vacation had us nothing short of ecstatic. The last year had been a whirlwind of long days and nights at work for Victoria that seemed as though it would never end. Thankfully, her hard work paid off as Victoria's company made record profits this past year, which afforded the president of the company the opportunity to award his best employees with a special trip to thank them for their dedication to the company and for the many hours of hard work they put in.

She works as the executive secretary for small law firm for the main partner and founder Jack and his partners Kevin & Mike. They had a few up-and-coming junior lawyers Brad, Mark, and Saul, who were eager to prove their mettle and make partner. Victoria helped them all by mastering the mountains of paperwork lawyers must manage. The success of a few big cases, in no small part thanks to her, helped the firm land a few major clients and set a record year for profits.

This success afforded Jack the ability and the opportunity thank his few best employees who specifically made it a record year. Kevin and Mike nailed it and won the biggest case of the year, supported by Brad and of course, my lovely wife Victoria. Nothing in the office managed to get done without Victoria's help. There were other secretaries in the office that helped to be certain, but none were as good nor did they directly contribute as much to the success of the firm as her.

"Are you ready Clark?" asked Victoria.

"Sure am!" I retorted, with the gleefulness of a child at Christmas.

"Let's start packing the suitcases in the car then, I don't want to be late. I've been looking forward to taking some sorely needed time off with you," she noted, with a hint of exhaustion in her voice.

The drive the the airport was uneventful as was the flight to our Caribbean island. The familiar sight of home from our airplane window gave way to clouds as we climbed higher into the sky. We both slept through most of the flight and were awakened by the pilot's announcement that we would be landing soon. We peeked out the window again and were greeted by endless turquoise blue ocean dotted with tropical islands, painted by the warmth of a sun high in the sky signaling it was about midday. We safely landed and were greeted at the gate by Jack, Kevin, Mike and Brad, who had flown in a day earlier to go shark watching, an excursion Victoria and I both politely declined.

We all took a limo Jack arraigned to our hotel. We left the group to check in and get settled in our room. We gleefully entered our room and glanced at each other with beaming smiles, prepared for days on the beach soaking up sun and nights drinking and eating gourmet food to celebrate a wonderful year for the firm. We unpacked our suitcases and looked right at each other.

"What would you like to do today Clark?" asked Victoria, with a sense of excitement at what my answer might be.

A simple, "Pool?" fell from my lips.

"Sure!" she exclaimed, throwing her purse to the ground and heading to the dresser to pull out the swimsuit she had just neatly placed in there. She playfully put it on as I slipped into my board shorts and grabbed my sunglasses. She looked stunning! Her pink bikini grabbed her breasts tightly and followed the curves of her ass so perfectly it made it look as though the swimsuit was tailored for her.

We left our room and found our way to a beautiful pool area that you'd expect at a luxury hotel such as this. A gorgeous large central pool was surrounded by palm trees that swayed gently in the warm tropical air. To one side, a waterfall cascaded refreshing water over a well-landscaped rock area, to the other, a decadent hot tub that welcomed those looking to unwind in massing bubbled. Opposite the main entrance to the pool area was an elevated area with a more private hot tub that looked over the entire pool and had great views of the ocean nearby. This was known of the staff as "Lover's Cove" for the deeply implicated idea of what happened up there. It was surrounded by lush foliage that made anyone in there all but impossible to see from the pool.

I imagined Victoria and I up there, sipping tropical cocktails while looking out at the ocean and enjoying the sights and sounds of the tropics. We might seem rather prude, but we do have a healthy sexual appetite. I was more promiscuous in college so Victoria was not my first. This however, was not the case for her. I was her first and only lover. I'm not sure if she ever resented having sex with just me, but she didn't seem to care. We explored our sexuality together and enjoyed everything from mutual masturbation, to blowjobs, to sex. We never did anal and she said she never would. She usually spits out my cum when she blows me as she says she doesn't like the taste.

Victoria noticed Jack and Kevin were already lounging in their swimsuits by the main pool, beers in hand, enjoying the sun and laughing at a joke we arrived too late to hear.

"Hey there, welcome!" said Jack, greeting us not only to the pool area, but warmly welcoming us on the reward vacation Victoria rightly earned. Jack was the boss. He had flowing salt and pepper long dark hair with strands of silver throughout that feathered gently in the Caribbean breeze. He was a solid 6' with a swimmer's body - broad shoulders, toned muscles, and lean all around. He wasn't skinny, just lean, like he could run for miles and not get winded.

"Thanks," I said, "where'd you get the beer?" I inquired with a newfound thirst as the heat of the tropical sun started to become more noticeable.

"Oh there's a waitress that comes around, I'll flag her down next time I see her," Kevin chimed in.

"Thanks Kevin," I said appreciatively, becoming more parched by the second.

"How about a dip?" said a voice coming from behind us.

It was Brad, the young hotshot attorney who was quickly rising to become a respected partner in the firm and a feared opponent by their competition. Brad was in his late 20's, stood 6'2" tall with muscular shoulders and arms, dark hair, and a youthful ripped physique. It looked as though he had been at the resort a week as he was sporting a beautiful golden copper tan. Brad looked very fit, not bulky like a competition bodybuilder, but not lean like Jack. He simply looked like he took good care of his body.

"Sure, let's go! Grab me a fruity drink please sweetie," Victoria said as she dropped her towel on the lounge chair next to Kevin's.

Brad enthusiastically hopped into the pool doing the familiar man move of putting his hands on the side of the pool to jump in without really jumping in, briskly lowering himself into the cool water. Victoria sat on the lip of the pool at first, dipping her legs into the shimmering blue. Jack, being older and more distinguished, walked over to the pool stairs, grabbing the handrail and walking himself into the cool water. Shortly thereafter, Victoria hopped in fully, savoring the refreshing water.

The three of them submerged neck-deep and started talking about the success of the firm, laughing end enjoying each other's company in a much less businesslike environment than they were all normally accustomed to. The waitress came by and took our order, returning shortly with our drinks and a replenishment of Kevin and Jack's beers. I walked the fresh round of drinks over the pool-going crowd and made my way back to Kevin. I laid down on the chair Victoria placed her towel on next to Kevin, offering my beer skywards with a silent cheers to celebrate the start of our vacation.

"Cheers Clark," said Kevin, bringing his new can of beer to meet mine. "I can't thank you enough for letting Victoria stay late and work weekends so many times this past year. Honestly, she's the backbone of the firm and we owe a lot to her hard work."

"Wow, that's a good thing to hear," I said back, humbled by Kevin's gratitude for Victoria's noticeable efforts. "You know, we never got into fights over how much time she spent at work, but it definitely was stressful at times. We sorely needed this vacation!" I said, raising my beer skywards again to reaffirm my celebratory thanks. Kevin lifted his beer skywards with a grin that acknowledged the hard work was tiring, but worthwhile.

Kevin was middle-aged, less athletic looking than Brad, but in damn fine shape for his age. Kevin's bald head glistened in the Caribbean sun as did the rest of his body, which appeared to be hairless. Guessing from how he was lying on the lounge chair and comparing that to my height in my own lough chair, I pegged him at 5'10" tall. He was not as tan as his colleague but appeared to have gotten a bit of color from the last time I saw him.

"How's...Mary, right?" I asked, not exactly remembering his wife's name.

"She's good man, thanks for asking. Yeah, she couldn't make the trip and is staying home with the kids." Kevin had a pair of adorable kids, a boy and a girl I remember meeting at the holiday party last year. "The kiddos are doing well, in fact, although James is only 8, he's already learning "lawyer-speak" and challenges me from time to time. He's going to make a great lawyer someday, maybe even join the firm!" He said this with a beaming smile and a tone in his voice that only comes from a proud parent.

The sun slowly and methodically moved across the sky, marking the passage of time and the ever-increasing consumption of booze. As the hours of fun and engaging conversation with Kevin blew by, the effects of the alcohol were noticeably setting in. My eyelids became very heavy as my body yearned for a nap from the alcohol and basking in the hot sun all afternoon. Before I fell asleep, the waitress came by seeing if we needed any more drinks. I asked Victoria if she wanted another drink, knowing she didn't need another as she was already petty drunk, but I figured she deserved to get drunk and relax as reward for her hard work. She gently shook her head and continued her conversation with Jack and Brad. The waitress left and not able to keep my eyes open any longer, I succumbed to blissful slumber.

I awoke an hour or so later at transition from afternoon to evening. I looked over and found Kevin passed out in the chair next to me. Still tipsy, I gathered myself and stood up, not seeing the pool trio anywhere. I walked to my left to waterfall area, which was full of college-aged girls who must be here on spring break. I stood there next to the temping bubbling warm water that beckoned me to slide on in next to these nubile young girls, but was not deterred from my mission of finding Victoria and continued along my previous path. I walked around the beautifully landscaped waterfall area to the opposite end of the main pool, finding an older couple in the hot tub enjoying the warm soak and conversation with Jack.

"Hey! There he is!" said Jack in an almost fatherly tone. "Enjoying the trip so far?"

"Yes, very much so! Beautiful sun, beautiful hotel, great people, what not to like?" I said back, getting laughs from the hot tub crowd. "Have you seen Victoria?" I asked.

"No, not in a while. She left not too long ago. Not sure if she went to the beach or back to her room," he said in all honesty.

"Hmm, wonder if she went back to the room..." I whispered in my head. "Ok, thanks anyways, I'll find her," I said with a quantum of worry in my voice. As I walked away, I decided to check up at the "Lover's Cove" thinking she might be up there waiting for me. The view from up there looked over the entire pool area, so she could have seen me awaken and headed up there for some alone time just the two of us.

As I approached, there was silence. Thinking no one was up there, I was surprised to find Victoria and Brad. Neither was talking, but both looked a little flush from the booze and sun. Victoria noticed me first and flashed her pretty smile at me.

"Oh, hi honey!" said in a bit of a hurried surprise. Brad sat in silence with a mischievous though disappointed smile. "We wanted to soak away some of the stress of our jobs, so we came up here. It's the best of the hot tubs!"

"Looks nice up here, we should make our way back here this trip," I said giving her a wry smile and a heavy implication I wanted to fool around with her in this exact place.

"Let's go back to the room and freshen up for dinner," she said stepping out of the hot tub. She walked down the steps dripping warm water off her hot body. As we got to the bottom of the stairs I went to the place where the hotel keeps towels for their pool guests and handed her one. She patted herself dry and walked with me holding hands back to our room.

We entered our room, showered, and prepared ourselves for dinner. I wore khakis and a white linen shirt with sandals, adopting an island look. Victoria on the other hand broke out a stunning black dress that hugged her body well and showed off her assets to all who wanted to gander.

"How do I look?" she asked.

"Sexy baby, so very sexy. I want to skip dinner and see that dress on the floor," I said, winking though visibly aroused from her stunning looks.

"Easy with that thing tiger, we'll play with him later tonight," she said, still a bit drunk from earlier. "I wanted to check out the Lover's Cove for us, and being up there so secluded made me think very naughty things and got me turned on," grabbing my hand and guiding it to her warm slit, which had become wet thinking of fooling around in the hot tub. "It's so romantic up there, we have to have sex up there at least once this trip."

"Ooo baby, you're ready to go now. Want to be late to dinner?" I said almost begging to be inside her warm wet pussy.

"No baby, I don't want to be rude and keep them waiting. We will destroy each other when we get back tonight!"

Dinner was an excellent fare of casual atmosphere with gourmet dining. The deep, dark colors of the wood around the restaurant contrasted vibrantly with the angel white tablecloths. We all ate and laughed, enjoyed appetizers and cocktails, wine with dinner, and even more wine and good scotch with dessert. Needless to say, all of our heads were swimming by meal's end.

"Who wants to go dancing?" exclaimed my wife, clearly intoxicated. Jack, Kevin and I had just received our second glass of a generous pour of outstanding single malt scotch, so we all politely smiled and declined. I felt a small tinge of guilt, but one hand happily shot into the air to accompany my wife dancing, and that was Brad's. Dressed in a light pink button-up shirt that showed off his strong chest and arms and sporting tan dress pants that hugged his junk a little too closely, Brad smiled and stood from his seat to escort Victoria to the hotel's nightclub. "Great!" Victoria said as she downed an almost full glass of wine and grabbed his hand, leading him out of the restaurant hurriedly towards their dancing destination.

The three of us laughed subtly and turned back to our drinks. We discussed the firm, politics, the economy, football, and solved all of the world's problems over several glasses of scotch. I did not protest as Jack indicated early on he would pick up the tab. Feeling the same heaviness in my eyelids I did earlier, I decided to go find Victoria at the club and see if she'd like to accompany me to bed. Unfortunately, all of my pent-up passions and raging erection from earlier would have to wait until tomorrow as I was too drunk to be able to fuck my wife.

I found her and Brad dancing in a group of people as laser lights and strobes helped fill the air to accompany the thumping beats of the party music. My wife saw me come in the club doors and with a big smile on her face, shot her hand in the air to show me where she is. As I walked over Brad leaned over to whisper something in her ear. She got red in the face and nodded her head. Brad put up his hand to give me a high five, which I met with enthusiasm. Despite my earlier declination at dinner, I couldn't help myself as the beats of the music filled my very soul, and I had to dance. The three of us danced for a while before the alcohol and exhaustion forced me to call it a night. We all hugged and said goodnight.

Victoria knows I can't fuck while I'm drunk, but tonight she seems to have forgotten. All the way back to our room she was nibbling on my neck and whispering dirty things she wanted to do with my cock. Grabbing my hand again and guiding it down to her warm sex, I could feel how amazingly wet she was. I wanted desperately to slide my cock into her warmth right then and there, but at this inebriation level, I'd be shocked of I could even get half a boner.

We pushed through our hotel door vigorously, kissing passionately, and fumbling to get our clothes off. I managed to get my shirt unbuttoned and kicked off my sandals into the corner. Sitting on the corner of the bed, I was surprised to see Victoria had already managed to get her dress and bra off, putting her amazing tits on display for me. She walked over to me straddled me. Her breasts were right in my face and I fondled them like a teenager, clumsily grabbing her glorious rack, rolling her perky nipples between my fingers. She moaned in ecstasy, but it was clear she had another mission. She stood up and made me follow suit. She then leaned forward and proceeded to unzip my pants and in one smooth move, threw my pants and boxers to the ground. She stayed down and kneeled on the carpet. My dick was semi-erect, maybe reaching 4", and pointed right at her face. I willed my cock to reach its full potential, which is about 6" in length with modest enough girth to fuck and satisfy most women. I prayed I would be able to get an erection, deep down knowing it was futile.

She took my cock in her left hand and hungrily engulfed my entire member in her mouth. It felt amazing! Her lipstick smeared on my shaft as her soft lips moved inch-by-inch up and down my manhood. She sucked me seductively yet fiercely, as though something in her was awakening. I gazed down and watched as my penis glistened with her spit. She would pause every now and again, holding my dick straight up in the warm Caribbean air, licking the length of my shaft from my balls to my tip. The feeling of her tongue cradling my cock in her warm mouth would've been more than enough to get me hard and work me to the point of exploding ropes of cum down her awaiting throat, but after a few minutes of pure joy, the specter of reality set in. I knew my cock would remain soft and mushy in her mouth, unable to get an erection thanks to the copious amounts of booze in my bloodstream. I told her to stop, and put my boxers on and fell backwards onto the bed. Too many glasses of scotch washed over me like a wave and I passed out.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Company Vacation Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds