• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Seven Minutes in Heaven

Seven Minutes in Heaven

12

Samantha and her brother Steve discovered a diary kept by their great-great grandmother in the nineteen twenties and thirties. They laughed at how different things were for a young woman in that day and age. Yet, some things never change. Great Great Grandma Mary had quite a few adventures with the opposite sex and was not at all hesitant about recording them. Of course, she could have been exaggerating. Still, there were those mysterious games...

*****

"Hey, Steve!"

"What's up, Dave?"

"A couple of the other brothers and I have hatched a plan."

Steve laughed. "Uh oh!"

"No, really. This is a good one. I think you may want in on it."

"I'm all ears."

"You know that diary you brought from home? The one from years ago?"

"Yeah. I thought it would be worth a couple of laughs."

"Did you read it?"

"Of course."

"All of it? I mean how carefully did you read it?"

"I'm sure Samantha and I read it all."

"Okay, then you know about the games she mentioned."

"Well, generally. I mean, just what the hell is Seven Minutes in Heaven, anyway? And some of those others sound weird. I think of Great Great Grandma Mary as an old person. My Grandfather only told us stories of when she was older. She was apparently quite a character - not afraid to speak her mind and very...headstrong I think is one word they used to describe her."

"I think there may be something to that. We did some research on those games, and they actually were out there for people of certain adventurousness to play."

Steve laughed again. "If you say so. What of it?"

"Here's the deal. We've done research and found out the 'rules' of some of the games. Frankly, I was astonished. Even if she didn't do them she knew about them enough to write about them. They actually existed. I'm not talking about the spin the bottle games; I'm talking about some of the more...shall we say...physical ones."

"And?"

"And, Brian sent excerpts of the diary to his girlfriend over at the Delta house. They thought it was hilarious. But her friend Brandy and Frank were the ones who really cooked this up. The idea is to have a party and recreate some of those games. Things could get rather...interesting. The Delta girls are all for it."

"Whatever it is, I'm all in."

"Great. We're planning a little get together next weekend here at the house for a few of the more adventurous Deltas and a few of us."

Steve pulled out his phone to check his calendar. "Well, it looks like I'm free then. Of course I'm free all the time since Courtney and I broke up."

"Yeah, that's a bummer with finals coming up. I think you need a blowout weekend to get ready for finals, anyway."

"This could be just what I need."

The Delta girls trickled in until there were seven or so, with a like number of Thetas. All the girls had agreed to dress similarly, although they weren't sure why. They all wore Delta Omega Gamma tee shirts and short skirts,

In a basement room a keg was tapped and everyone began to mingle and mellow out. Everyone except Steve.

He complained "Cripes, Brian. Courtney's here. And so is Samantha. I hear they don't get along particularly well lately. Samantha thought Courtney cut me off rather abruptly and they had a bit of a spat over at the Delta house. Samantha says she was ready to scratch Courtney's eyes out. I guess we're like that - always have each other's back."

"Maybe you should keep an eye on Samantha here, too. I see Paul starting to make a move on her."

"I'm not too worried about her. If she says 'no' and he persists...well, I really don't think he wants to have Samantha mad at him. But I'll keep an eye on things, just in case."

After a period of socializing Brandy and Frank called for attention.

Frank said "I guess everyone here knows about the mysterious games we have discovered."

Brandy added "And the girls are ready to get this party started, aren't we?"

General hoots and whistles followed.

Frank held up his hand and everyone quieted expectantly.

"We're going to kick this thing off with a guessing game. You'll soon see why the girls are dressed as they are. We've written all the girl's names on slips of paper and placed them in a pot from the kitchen."

Brandy added "All the girls will line up. One guy will pick a name out of the pot. He has ten seconds to study that girl and then he will be blindfolded and spun around a couple of times while the girls all switch positions. The guy then has to find the girl he has selected. The girls will switch positions for each new guy."

"The girls can't talk or give any hints."

"Oh. Guys, you can touch them but only between the shoulders and the knees. No hair or faces, to rule out ponytails or glasses as hints, and no shoes. No reaching inside shirts or underwear, either. Still sound like fun? Should be fun for everyone!"

"Who's first?"

Paul readily volunteered, pulled Courtney's name, and was duly blindfolded. He was led to the end of the line of girls, and went right for the chest of the first girl, feeling and hefting breasts. He then reached around and squeezed the girl's butt.

"Not her," he announced, and there were guffaws. Paul's attention was always drawn to tits and ass.

Steve narrowed his eyes and set his jaw as Paul fondled Samantha in a similar fashion. "Not her."

He went down the line, fondling each one. Steve was secretly glad to watch him handle Courtney.

He reached the end of the line and declared "Hmm. I think it is number five, but let me double check." Everyone laughed as he went back for a second, longer feel. "Yup. This one."

A chorus of "Woo!" and "Way to go!" ensued as he took off the blindfold to discover he was facing Courtney. He announced "Biggest tits here tonight. She was easy."

Someone volunteered "In more ways than one!"

Steve laughed louder than anyone as Courtney turned red and flipped a finger in the general direction the voice had come from.

The guys selected Steve to go next. He reached into the mug and pulled out a name, staring at the paper in his hand. "I need a do-over. I got Samantha."

Frank clapped "Well, let's see just how well you know your sister! This should be entertaining!"

Everyone agreed that Steve had to play the hand he was dealt. He looked at Samantha, pondering how he would approach this challenge. He did have a bit of inside information, though. Samantha had confided in him last week that she shaved her pubic hair into a little triangle. Maybe he could use that information to advantage.

He was blindfolded and the girls all switched positions. He felt the arms and hands of the first girl. He ran his hands down her sides, felt her butt, and tentatively moved up to her breasts, which he squeezed gently, noting that they seemed about the right size. He continued down to her knees and up the inside of her thighs. Laughter and whistles followed that move.

Frank reminded him "Ixnay on reaching into the scanty panties!"

"I know, I know. I'm going to stay on the outside." He reached the underwear and traced around the leg band and rubbed over the mons. Clean shaven.

He quickly eliminated the second girl as her arms and legs were too soft. In the spirit of the game he still gave the breasts a squeeze and copped a quick feel.

Number three was a possibility. Arms tight and athletic, breasts about right, firm legs. The girl twitched as he felt the outside of her underwear, finding hair that could possibly be shaved in the shape of a triangle. It may have been his imagination, but it seemed her panties got damp as he felt around down there.

The fourth one had larger breasts and wider hips. He was sure it was Courtney, so he spent some extra time feeling her breasts - just as he remembered them. Her legs were thicker than the others he had touched, but he thought he would carefully check her vulva, just to be sure. Somewhat large labia. Definitely Courtney. He decided she was worth a little extra rub and was pleased to hear her inhale sharply.

The fifth girl seemed taller than the others, so it was probably Brandy. He didn't spend too much time with her since she was Frank's girlfriend, but did give a quick breast squeeze.

At number six he encountered a similar situation to number three. Athletic build. Breasts seemed about the right size. An exploration between her legs yielded another possible shaved triangle.

Number seven had nice breasts, but a full bush, so she was eliminated from consideration.

"This is hard. It is either three or six."

He went back and forth between three and six. He compared the breasts and checked the shaved area on both, traced a finger over the labia of each girl and noted number three definitely had very damp panties. She apparently liked this game. He pondered for a moment and then felt the breasts of each again, more carefully this time, and announced "Number three."

When he removed his blindfold he saw his sister laughing in front of him. "What gave me away?"

"Well, both of you seemed athletic, with firm arms and legs. What gave it away for me is your bra. The other one was lacey and yours is silky. I've helped with laundry at home and never noticed any lacey bras in the laundry or lying around the house. As I remember they all looked soft and silky."

A voice behind him asked "Did you smell them? What about her panties?"

"I certainly did not!"

"The gentleman doth protest too much, methinks!"

Samantha laughed with everyone else at Stave's embarrassment, but gave him a sisterly kiss on the cheek.

Brian selected Brandy. Since Brandy was taller than Brian it was easy for him to find her. Not that he didn't check the others carefully. Especially since Steve put pussy feeling into play as an acceptable move.

Bubba pulled Ann's name and everyone laughed. Bubba is a guard on the basketball team, and Ann is the most diminutive girl present. She couldn't be over five feet even in heels and probably weighed no more than 90 pounds soaking wet. While her breasts were perhaps large for a girl her size they were no larger than any of the others. He used his large hands to advantage - he could easily cover an entire breast of each girl except Courtney. He reached under the skirts to tease each girl with a finger. When he spent a little extra time fingering Ann she turned red. He correctly identified her and when the blindfold was removed he gave Ann a quick kiss to assuage her embarrassment.

Dave chose Lydia. From Steve's experience he knew Lydia was the one with the full bush, but Dave didn't know that. He did seem to enjoy feeling it, though. After prolonged investigation of butts and breasts he chose Barbara. Hilarity ensued at the first wrong guess of the game.

Paul pulled out Nicole's name. She was a relative newcomer and not well known to the guys. She wore glasses, but since faces were off limits Paul missed her and indicated Samantha. Second miss.

By process of elimination Sean had to guess Barbara, the last name in the pot. Sean had dated Barbara a few times and was so sure it would be easy to find her that he didn't take any time looking at her before he was blindfolded, but got confused along the way. Once he started comparisons Nicole's butt seemed right, but so did Lydia's breasts. He remembered Barbara as having a 'landing strip', but found none like he expected. In exasperation he chose Nicole. Three misses in a row.

Sean declared "Hey, the clothes made it hard. Let them all strip and I'd find her, for sure, even blindfolded."

Brian laughed "Yeah, sure."

The beer had continued to flow readily during the game, as the onlookers regularly refilled. The crowd milled around laughing and teasing the ones who had failed to find the correct girl. Various groups discussed the games in the journal. Paul, Brian, Barbara and Lydia had rescued a beer bottle from the recycle bin outside and started an impromptu 'spin the bottle' where whoever the bottle pointed to had to take something off. Before any underwear came off Frank and Brandy called everyone's attention.

"Hold on here everyone. We have another game to play yet. You'll have plenty of time to play some different game or just go off alone after this one."

Brandy said "This is the Seven Minutes in Heaven you have been asking about." Everyone quieted down and listened with attention. The spin the bottle group put their clothes back on and moved closer.

Frank pointed to a closet where brothers hung their cold weather coats in the warmer seasons. "I've straightened out the closet so there is a little room inside. Not much room, but just enough."

Brandy added "Here's how it works. This time we've put the guys names in the pot and the girls will pull out the names of their partners for the game. This game promises to be really fun! I can't believe they did this in nineteen twenty-nine! Hey, those folks knew a thing or two about partying!"

"The girl and the guy she selects go into the closet and the door is closed. It will be dark. It will be cramped, but Brandy and I tested it and found there is just enough room to stand together."

"The clock will start when the door closes. You have seven minutes. Seven minutes to do whatever. You can talk. You can kiss. Hell, you can fuck, as long as you're done in seven minutes."

A couple of "oh, yeahs" met that announcement

"Just so you're not caught by surprise you will be given a warning at six minutes, so you have one minute to get your act together if need be."

"Girls, you may go in there with someone else's boyfriend. Guys, you may go in with someone else's girlfriend. So be it. You don't have to do anything, but what happens in the closet stays in the closet! Any questions?"

A hand was raised. "Do clothes stay on?"

"Your choice."

Another hand. "What if you don't like the one you're in there with?"

Someone volunteered "Yeah, maybe Steve and Courtney would be interesting!"

After the laughter died down Frank said "Make the best of it. You can stand there and glare at each other for seven minutes for all anyone outside cares. Remember, what happens in the closet stays in the closet."

Brandy rubbed her hands together. "Ready girls? Let's choose the order we pick names."

Lydia had first pick and pulled Bubba. As the first one, Lydia was a bit hesitant but stepped into the closet, and he followed. With his size it would definitely be cramped in there. Everyone sat still and listened for any noise emanating from behind the closed door. Some of those outside whispered jokes about what they thought was going on. Dave wanted to put his ear to the door but Brandy shooed him away with "What happens in the closet..."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, it stays in the closet."

At six minutes Brandy knocked on the door and announced the time.

Everyone waited expectantly as the final seconds ticked away. When the door opened the couple emerged, Lydia with her clothes somewhat rumpled. When she announced "He was a perfect gentleman" she was met with howls of laughter. Bubba said "I ain't talkin'" and there was even more laughter.

Brandy had next pick and pulled Dave's name. As the door closed someone said loudly "You better be worried, Frank. He might just steal her from you. I hear he has some good moves," and there was raucous laughter and ribald jokes imagining what Dave and Brandy might be doing.

When time was up Brandy emerged smoothing her skirt and Dave made a big show of buckling his belt. Frank confronted him. "What did you do?"

Dave smiled and said "What happens in the closet stays in the closet."

Samantha had next pick and pulled out a name. "Shit. Of all the dumb luck. I get Steve again."

A voice shouted "Hey, that's too much of a coincidence. You two got something going on together?"

After the laughter died down Brandy pointed to the open door and said "Get thee to the closet!"

Samantha shuffled over to the closet and several hands pushed Steve reluctantly along behind her.

The door closed and the pair heard "Time starts now!"

For a moment they faced each other.

Steve said "I'm sorry about this. We should just talk."

Samantha huffed "The point of the game is to experience what they would have done back then."

"I don't know about this."

"Now, what would Great Great Grandma Mary have done? She appears to have been a bit wild. I think she would have done this." Samantha's hand went to Steve's crotch and squeezed.

"Hey, Sam, you're my sister."

"You know the rules. What happens in here stays in here. Now are you going to play the game or wuss out?"

"Geez."

"Think like we're back then. Imagine I'm her. If she did what I'm doing, what do you think the guy would do?"

Samantha continued to squeeze and fondle Steve through his pants. He found himself getting hard in spite of himself. In a sudden move he grabbed her and kissed her hard. A hand snaked under her shirt and fondled a bra-clad breast.

She broke the kiss and laughed. "Now you're getting the hang of it. Or maybe I should say I'm getting the hang of something."

He kissed her again and pushed the bra up to expose a breast. He'd glimpsed them before, but here he was with his hand actually on one, fondling it. He rubbed a thumb over a nipple and it hardened. He remembered Courtney had liked that. Samantha made a little moan of pleasure.

"Mmmmm. You have nice soft hands, Steve. I could get to like this."

She released her hold on his crotch and used both hands to unbuckle his belt and open the front of his jeans and let them drop. With a quick move she yanked down his shorts and grasped him. "Hmm. I think you like this, too."

"Jesus, Samantha, be careful. After feeling all those girls I'm primed."

"I'll go easy on you for now." She stroked him gently and his penis twitched with each stroke.

Steve reached under her skirt and placed a hand on her underwear. "You're wet."

"You betcha. When you felt me like that in that guessing game I almost came right then and there. I've always wondered what it would feel like if you touched me like that."

"It will feel like this." He thrust a hand down inside the front of her underwear and she responded by pushing her panties down over her hips and opening wider for him. He traced the outer lips and fingered the engorging labia within. Shortly his finger was sliding up and down, tracing around the vaginal opening and circling the clit. He felt gushes of warm wetness coat his fingers. She thrust her hips forward which he took that as a sign to go further, and rammed a finger into her. He began to work it furiously in and out, curling it on every outstroke. His thumb pressed on the clitoral hood and she squealed. Her hips began a rhythmic thrusting and she continued to pump him with the same rhythm.

He kissed her and used his other hand on a breast. She took time off from attending him to pull up her shirt and the other side of her bra to expose the other breast. He could only think of one thing to do with both of them exposed, so he lowered his head and took as much of one as he could in his mouth, swirling his tongue around the nipple.

She began to gasp for breath. Suddenly she grabbed his hair with both hands to pull his mouth back up to hers. Within seconds she came, pulsing around his finger and his hand got even wetter. She moaned loudly, but it was muffled by his mouth covering hers.

She shortly went limp against him and he withdrew his hand while she panted a moment.

"Now we've got to take care of you."

She began to pump and he tensed. "Sam...I'm gonna..."

She dropped to her knees and licked the tip just as there was a knock on the door and they heard "One minute left!"

He thrust his hips and she almost had him in her mouth just as he exploded. She opened her mouth to take the first spurts and then took him in to suck on him even as she began to pull his shorts back up. When he was dry she stood up, pulled up her panties and pulled down her bra. He quickly fastened and buckled his jeans, finishing just as the door opened.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Seven Minutes in Heaven

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds