• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Edging Outside with My Neighbor

Edging Outside with My Neighbor

My house sits way back on a 2-acre wooded lot in the middle of the city. It was real find and I was very happy with it. The backyard, such that it is, is split in to two parts, divided by the house. The main backyard is just about wide enough for a 30x50 pool and small patio around it, while the smaller backyard portion is only about eight feet wide and twenty feet long. On two sides of this smaller portion is the house, with a high block wall along the back side and a high privacy fence on the west side. The effect is a very small private place, with a few trees providing cover, sunken down below the other property lines.

I love to sit out in that smaller section. I'll take a cigar and smoke it, while browsing the Internet on my iPad. I love reading porn and looking at photos on it, and I'll slowly edge my cock while I do it. I'm 45 and about 5'11 and 180#. Blond, and with a nice 8 inch package with trimmed but not shaved pubes. I'll sit back there in a camping chair and a pair of loose shorts and slowly stroke my cock, gently, while I browse porn and read stories. It's wonderful. I can be outside and exposed and smoke and get hard. After about an hour, when the cigar is nearly done, I'll stand up, barefoot on the dirty ground, and pull my shorts down and jerk off hard. I'll be rock hard by this point, my thick cock pointing up. The act of exposing my ass and balls like that always makes me shoot far, jet after jet of cum. I'll clean up and then go inside.

When the weather is warmer I get a bit bolder. I'll sit totally naked outside while I edge and browse. Gently stroking my cock, the underside, and lightly touching my balls. I leak a lot of pre-cum and, instead of going in to the terry-cloth shorts, I will wipe it with my finger and lick it up. I haven't tasted my own cum yet, but I do try and lick up all my pre-cum. It's wonderful sitting out there totally naked. There's not really sun, because of the threes, but it is nice and warm. Sometimes I will sit way back, cock resting on my stomach and my asshole exposed to the air. I love the feeling of being naked and exposed, outside.

I'm slightly paranoid when I'm out there, especially when I'm naked. More than once the lawn crew has pulled up in the front of the driveway and start cutting, forcing me to make a hasty retreat inside. Once the maids showed up and were at my side door, knocking, only about twenty five feet away, but separated by part of the house. My heart races as I dump the cigar and run, naked and barefoot, in through the back house door. My neighbors on the south side, behind the block wall, are, I think, quite old, and never come outside. At least I never hear them and I never see them, thanks to the high wall behind this area and the pool area. My neighbors to the west though, I can hear quite a bit. Their pool is about five feet away from the privacy fence. He's a mason, leaving early every morning about 6:30. She sits outside by the pool talking on the phone at certain times during the day. Nothing interesting that I can make out. I climbed up on the roof once, pretending to do some roof work. Unfortunately she was not a nudist. She was about 5'5 and curvey. Not fat, not a bbw, but curvey. Nice tanned legs and arms and dirty blond hair with some decent, maybe DD tits and 41. But not in a bikini, much less naked.

She sat outside and talked sometimes on her phone, but I didn't really think much of it. Like I said, I tried listening a few times, but it was nothing interesting. For some reason, because of the fence, because of the regularity, whatever, I wasn't as paranoid when she was out there, or even when her husband was out there also. I did get freaked out when they had friends over. They were rowdy and I didn't want to risk an incident so I'd go inside.

One Monday about 3:00 pm I was sitting outside, naked and edging and smoking when I hear a squeak from the right. All eight inches are rock hard. Precum is glistening on the tip of my cock. My hand is on my balls, stroking them. Cigar in my mouth and iPad in my other hand. Looking over my side gate, the only other way back in to this side of the yard, I see her standing there.

"Oh Shit!" I said as I dropped the iPad on to my lap. My heart was racing! Busted! And by the redneck masons wife! This was NOT going to end well for me!

"Oh, don't do that! I was enjoying the show." she said as she walked through the gate and sat down in the camp chair opposite me.

I was starting to calm down now, but I was no longer hard. "The show? You've been watching me? I'm sorry, I didn't know you could see, I wouldn't have done it if I knew ..."

"Don't be like that." she said. "I'm Shelly. I've been watching you for a couple of weeks now. There's a crack, over at the edge, in the boards. I can see everything you do back here. At first I was curious about the smoke, then, when I saw you stroking ... well, I wanted to watch." she smirked. "Go ahead. I want to see you."

Intrigued, I sat down the iPad. I was starting to get hard again. Seeing her there, in a skirt and halter top, flip flops dangling from her feet. Tan tan legs. And me naked outside in front of her. I was starting to get very hard again. I reach down and stroked my balls a bit and lightly touched my cock.

"Yeah, that's it" she cooed, eyes fixed on my cock as it grew larger. "That's what want to see. I love the way you touch yourself, so ... teasing."

I was already very hard. She had those tanned legs of hers up, over the chair arms, and hiked up her skirt a little. "This is it!" I thought to myself. She had on blue lace panties and her tan went ALL the way up her legs to her panties. "You gonna help me out?" I asked her, cock in hard, glistening with pre-cum.

"Oh no." she said. "None of that. But I'll watch." The rules laid down, I continued to stroke myself, trying to show off as much of my cock as possible to her and not letting my hand get in the way of her view. She was rubbing herself some, over the top of those blue panties of hers. Fuck, it was sexy!

"You're leaking." she said, almost breathlessly. "I've seen what you do. Lick it up. That's my favorite part, when you lick it up." as she sped up rubbing herself over the panties.

I was lost in imagining what was under that thin blue lace fabric, and would have done anything at moment to see her pussy under them. I reached down and wiped up my pre-cum with a finger and, like so many times before, licked it off.

She was rubbing herself faster. "Keep your finger in your mouth. Lick it all off!" she demanded as her eyes began to squint. Suddenly her left flip flop fell off, exposing her entire tanned foot,as she contracted and her toes clinched. "Hunnnnngh" she moaned, as she got off. This was more than enough for me! My cock starting squirting, shooting rope after rope. I must have shot four feet, at least, I was so hard and there was so much of it. My legs were weak and trembling as I shot. Shelly was looking at me, grinning, as I shot my load.

"Very nice to see close up." she said. "I'll see you again tomorrow!" as she got up and strolled out the side gate, as if nothing at all had happened.

I was naked, barefoot, outside, my cock leaking the last of my cum. Oh man, this was going to be good!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Edging Outside with My Neighbor

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds