• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • 14 Inch James - Undercover Cop Ch. 01

14 Inch James - Undercover Cop Ch. 01

At this point in his life James had come to accept that he had an enormously large cock; fourteen inches, when fully erect. Even when flaccid it hung down about ten inches, with a massive, thick shaft and bulging cock head. It had been both a blessing and a curse. As a teenager James was embarrassed by it, especially since he was on his college swim team. It seemed that speedos were no match for his bulging penis, and James never felt quite comfortable with his cock pressed against the flimsy and constraining swimsuit. But worse than the physical discomfort was the shame in knowing that everyone - men and women alike - would stare at his groin area as if he were a freak. In fact, that was how he met Lori, his first girlfriend.

At nineteen years of age James was still a virgin. Sex scared him. The thought of penetrating a woman's vagina did not appeal to him. His favorite sex action was masturbation, which he did several times a day, every day. James never tired of stroking his massive meat, and when he ejaculated, when he shot his load...well, let it suffice to say that a large shaft can store up a lot of fluid. It was like a volcanic eruption.

It wasn't that James didn't like women. He adored them. But he was very shy and overcome with fear when it came to approaching them and trying to date them. Better to admire at a distance and fantasize about them while jerking his penis. What turned him on the most about women were their legs, or more specifically the short skirts that barley covered their legs. What James really wanted was to catch a glimpse of their panties underneath those short skirts. Why? Who knows why? It probably had something to do with forbidden fruit. A woman in a miniskirt aroused him more than if she were nude. James never tried to rationalize it; he just accepted it for what it was. And then he met Lori.

It was at a swim meet. Lori and two of her girlfriends were watching the men swim and they were sitting in the front row of the bleachers. It was a relay race and James was the last to swim. As he stood at the pool's edge waiting his turn, his attention was diverted at the sight of Lori's short skirt. Even at that moment, when he should have been thinking about his relay leg, James could feel himself getting a boner. Lori noticed it too; there was no hiding a fourteen incher in a speedo. James saw her say something to her friend, and they both giggled. James knew what they were giggling about, but that only turned him on more. He felt sheepish at that moment, knowing that a giant bulge was straining his speedos, but he was forced to stand there helpless, waiting desperately for his teammate to finish his leg so James could dive in the pool and hide his arousal. Needless to say, he did not swim well.

It wasn't long thereafter when Lori approached James and asked him out on a date. James had no objection to this role reversal; heck, it was probably the only way he was ever going to get a date. James eagerly looked forward to spending time with Lori, getting to know her. Lori seemed interested in James, at first, but she seemed even more interested in his cock, treating it almost as a separate entity from James. Still, a date was a date, and James liked spending time with a woman, especially one so forward and assertive as Lori, as it took the pressure off of him. Her coy references to what James was packing under his clothes, her incidental brushing against his groin area, shocked him at first, but he eventually came to accept it as the price he had to pay for being with a woman as hot as Lori. All James knew was that when the date was over he'd go home and gave a great masturbation experience, and what was so wrong with that?

Whether by design or good fortune, Lori's wardrobe seemed to consist of only miniskirts. Lori was quick to notice James' frequent staring at her crotch area, and she was happy to oblige him by "accidentally" allowing James to catch a peek at her panties. She also noticed the bulge in his pants that even jeans could not hide, a bulge that seemed to grow in proportion to the length of her skirt.

It was on their fourth date that Lori took matters in her own hands. She knew if she waited for James to make the first move she would be waiting forever, so after James drover her home, just like all the other dates, she contrived to have a wardrobe malfunction, and her skirt came tangled with the seat belt and rose up over her waist as she left the car. Faking modesty, she said that she was too embarrassed to go out with him again, unless...unless...

"Unless what, Lori?"

"Well, James," she said, "you've seen me, but I haven't seen you. This is so...so humiliating."

What's fair was fair, and before long James lifted himself up in the car seat, dropped his jeans and undershorts down around his ankles. Lori's astonishment soon turned to more practical matters, and within a minute she

had her hands wrapped around his giant monster, jerking it for all it was worth. It was over pretty quickly, James semen shooting straight up in the air from his sitting position, eventually dribbling down Lori's arm. By the times James had finished spurting his shirt was soaked with semen; some of it had even settled on his chin. And the front of the car; the steering wheel, dashboard, and the seat, were covered with James' sticky substance. It was then that Lori realized that this was too good to be true, and she wasn't about to give it up.

Thus they become a couple. And though Lori was more interested in his penis than she was in him, it never occurred to James that this was fair play, seeing that he was more interested in her miniskirts than in her. But man, did he love getting a hand job from Lori. It was even better than masturbation. That was pretty much the extent of their sex. She wouldn't allow James to fuck her; in her words, "he was too big and would tear apart her vagina."

But James was cool with that. In fact, it was perfect. Their libidos were in sync.

Lori has a sister, Kristy. Lori must have told her about James' fourteen incher, because whenever she was around, Kristy's eyes would grow wide as she stared at the area right below his waist. It was constant; she couldn't keep it a secret. But James didn't mind. He liked Kristy.

The two girls were close and they shared everything, including James' cock. They soon devised games and scenarios to get James naked. James' intellect was no match for the sisters, and they found it quite easy to manipulate him into awkward and humiliating situations where he was naked in public. At first he was mortified, but seeing that these situations almost always ended with one or both of them stroking him into a massive ejaculation, his objections were meek and faint-hearted. There were also occasions when the situation ended with James' jerking off in front of them, and this turned him on immensely. As much as James liked to masturbate, doing so in front of females, females who were clad in sexy, revealing skirts, became his number one turn-on.

All good things come to an end, and James eventually graduated from college, moved to Los Angeles and became a police officer. A few years later Kristy moved to Los Angeles to attend nursing school and she managed to locate James and meet up with him. Their relationship soon blossomed into love. Kristy had always been the manipulative sister, cunning and conniving. It was she who seemed to get the most pleasure from getting James into those embarrassing situations where his huge cock would be on display. James had realized early on that Kristy aroused him more than Lori, and now he was free to express that. To Kristy, James' cock was a trophy that she had bagged, and she loved having her friends know that her boyfriend was hung like a farm animal. James' cock got erect at the mere sight of Kristy, and being with her left him in a constant state of arousal, a reality that pleased both of them, seeing that Kristy loved nothing more than to tease and play with James' gigantic cock, gently nudging it closer to closer to orgasm before giving him a release with several short and hard strokes that always led to an eruption. If Kristy was feeling it, and if James had been particularly nice to her, which was another word for submissive, Kristy would use her tongue as a weapon, licking all around his remarkable cock head. She found the sensitive spot on the underside, and it only took a few flicks of her tongue and lips to send James into a frenzied state. His body would quiver, his groans got louder and more frequent, and before long they were cleaning up the cum from wherever fate had destined to have it land.

It was Kristy who helped James get over his fear of women; it was Kristy who made James look his fear of public nudity. As she explained it, he had a 'gift' and it was proper for him to take advantage of his gift the best way possible, by bringing sexual pleasure to Kristy and her girlfriends. Kristy was too possessive to allow James to have sex with her girlfriends, but she enjoyed having them view him naked, watching them lose control at the sight of an erect cock the size of a baby's arm. Kristy even went so far as to allow James to masturbate in front of them. Turning James on was what turned Kristy on, and James was definitely turned on by having his gigantic penis bobbing and weaving in front of appreciative female eyes. Kristy was also aware of his quirks, and she too always wore a short skirt and she made it known to her girlfriends that "Mr. Penis", the pet name she had given his member, performed better when they were dressed the same way. "Miniskirts and boners" was how she referred to it. Life was good.

*****

James was a good cop. After a few years on the force he had gotten promoted to detective, serving on the vice squad, and later being assigned to an elite squad of undercover operatives whose job it was to ferret out vice by means of infiltration. There were a few times when an assignment required James to be naked - after all, it was the vice squad - and his history with Lori and, now Kristy, enabled him to deal with the situation adroitly. So it wasn't a total surprise when James came home one evening and told Kristy about his new assignment.

But first he got into his favorite position, which was naked. If he was aware of the effect that this had on his girlfriend he pretended not to know. It was as if sitting on the couch naked was the most normal thing to do. So as he sat down next to Kristy and told he all about it while she absent-mindedly fingered Mr. Penis, using her hand to slowly keep James in a state of permanent arousal.

"Porn? You're going to infiltrate the porn industry?"

"That's right."

"I don't know if I like that, you fucking some skank." Kristy's hand squeezed a little harder.

"Ouch! Hey, it's nothing like that."

"Oh no, then tell me, what the hell do you think goes on at a porn set?"

"Look, it's a job."

"Don't give me that," Kristy said. "I remember what happened the last time you went on assignment. I know you fucked that Russian bitch. And what about that time at the bathhouse?" Kristy slammed Mr. Penis down petulantly and it made a loud thump as it bounced off of James' lower abdomen.

"Kristy, if you must know, it's a gay movie set."

"A gay movie set?" Kristy laughed. "You mean that you're going to get fucked in the butt? This is too much."

"You got it all wrong," James explained. "I checked it all out before accepting the assignment. I'll probably have to get naked, but no fucking. I'm trying out for a background role."

"A background role...hmmn. What else do you know?" Kristy resumed her gentle stroking of James's penis.

"Well, the movie company is called Donkey Productions." At that, Kristy cut him off.

"Donkey Productions!"

"Yeah, you heard of them?"

"Heard of them? Hell, I own two of their videos and I've ordered a third one. They're like the Rolls-Royce of porn." Now it was James' turn to be incredulous.

"You own their videos? What else don't I know about you?" James breathing began to get a little faster as Kristy's hand worked its magic on James' cock.

" You watched one of them with me. It was called Muscle Men. It was the one where the guys..."

"I remember that now," James interrupted. He was about to say more, but Kristy's manipulation of his cock had suddenly brought him to the point of no return.

"OH MY GOD...KRISTY," he bellowed, "I'M GONNA CUM." Kristy instinctively thought to remove her hand, but she realized that it was too late for that, so she went all in and began a series of rapid, hard strokes. Shortly thereafter a massive load of sperm shot out of Mr. Penis' pee hole and flew across the room.

"KEEP STROKING...KEEP STROKING...AH, KRISTY...ARGH..."...and a wave of white stuff exploded out as if shot by a cannon. Three spurts, four, seven; who knows how many, and when it was over, James moaned softly with spent satisfaction. His breathing was still heavy, but Kristy could feel his cock soften and shrink. It was sticky and glistened with liquid goo, as did her hand, and she was blissfully happy that she still had James under her control

*****

But before James could begin his assignment it was time to celebrate his thirty-first birthday. Kristy always had a special surprise lined up and this was to be no exception.

"All you have to do is lie down on the couch and pretend that you're asleep."

"Really, that's it?"

"Well," Kristy said, "you have to do a little more. Just be wearing your underwear...you know, those tighty whiteys that you never wear."

"I don't know hay you bought them for me. They don't fit...you know...over my..."

"You mean over your donkey dick?"

"Kristy!" James was embarrassed

"Look, you just pretend that you're asleep and leave the rest to me. Remember my friend Karen?"

"Do I," James exclaimed! At the mere mention of her name Mr. Penis began to rouse from his temporary slumber, a fact that didn't escape Kristy.

"I'm only doing this for you as a special treat, seeing that you're going to work for Donkey Productions. By the way, what's the name of the movie?"

"I don't know."

"First they had Muscle Men," said Kristy, "then Boner Boys..." Kristy smiled and reminisced. "Boy, that was a good one. And now they've come out with Horse Hung, which should be arriving soon."

"I sense a pattern," quipped James.

"Never mind," came Kristy's retort, "just be sleeping on the couch when I arrive home tomorrow night."

James did as he was told and Kristy's plan was working. She had enticed Karen to come home with her after explaining the virtues of Boner Boys, a video Karen had not yet seen.

"C'mon," Kristy had said. It will be fun. We'll open a bottle of wine and watch some hunky men with big dicks flaunt their stuff."

"If its anything like the last video you showed me," said Karen, "then I'm definitely up for it."

They opened the front door and Kristy turned on the lights.

"Oh my," observed Karen. James was sleeping on the couch clad only in his tight fitting, white undershorts. "It looks like we've got company."

"Oh James? Never mind him. He's been working some long hours lately. He's been taking a nap in the evening and sleeps for a few hours. Trust ne, nothing will wake him. Not even an earthquake."

Hearing the voices of the two women, knowing that Kristy had a birthday treat planned, began to arouse James. Mr. Penis began to stir and grow. He remembered what Kristy had done last year. She and two of her girlfriends were sunbathing in the back yard. Convinced of their privacy, the girls had removed their bikini tops, and James was instructed by Kristy to get naked and hide behind a bush and spy on them. As if by accident, James allowed himself to be spotted, and there were a few shrieks as the girls hastily tried to fasten their bikini tops back on. That eventually led to James being forced to stand naked before the women, his throbbing, erect penis exposed in its full fourteen inch glory. First Kristy had him jack off for them as punishment. Then he stood at attention as the girls took turns spanking his butt with a paddle. Three ejaculations later, James' birthday treat was over. He was overcome with anticipation at what Kristy had planned this time.

It was difficult not to notice the growing bulge in James' undershorts.

"Are you sure he's asleep," asked Karen, her eyes fixated on the bulge?

"Don't worry," said Kristy. He's having a wet dream. He does it all the time. You'll get used to it, so ignore him"

"It's pretty hard to ignore," laughed Karen. "my God, look at that," she exclaimed, as Mr. Penis began to chafe and strain at the restraints of his tighty whiteys.

"I got an idea," whispered Kristy. "Forget the movie, you wanna see a real boner boy?"

"What?"

"Here watch this." At that Kristy went over to James and carefully lowered his underwear. All of a sudden a massive erect penis, freed from its restraints, bounced up in the air, settled on his body and bounced and throbbed a few more times before settling down.

"Boy, he really is aroused," said Kristy. "I think that's as big as it gets."

"Wow," was all Karen could say.

"Say, I have an idea," Kristy said, slyly. How would you like to take a picture of that?"

"My God, he must be a foot long."

"Actually, its fourteen inches," Kristy said with pride.

"No way!"

"Here, I'll prove it," said Kristy. And she left to get a tape measure. While she was away Karen had inched closer to the couch and was now standing directly over James' enormous dong.

"Here, you take it," Kristy said, handing Karen the tape measure.

"Are you sure he won't wake up?"

"Trust me. Look, gently grab the cock by the tip and hold it straight up." Karen did as she was told. Having a new pair of hands on Mr. Penis took James to another level. It was all he could do to lie there quietly.

"Okay girl," said Kristy, "hold it against the tip and stretch the tape measure all the way down right to where his shaft meets the scrotum. That's how you get an exact measurement."

Karen was giddy with joy. "Oh my God," she shrieked," collecting herself and changed to a whisper, so as not to awake James. "Its fourteen inches, just like you said. I can't believe it."

Kristy took out her cell phone. "I'll take a picture of you doing the measuring. Be sure to show the fourteen inch marker to the camera." Kristy took a few pictures and the girls giggled uncontrollably.

"How about that wine," asked Karen? "I think I'm ready for some now."

"Hmnn, I got an idea," Kristy said, as her mischievous side took over. "Lets put James out of his misery. Why don't you play with it a little?"

"What! You think?"

"Go for it." Karen didn't need any more encouragement, and with a big smile she began to work her hand up and down James' enlarged shaft. James was beside himself with pleasure. The memory of this would keep him hard for months. He'd probably have to jerk off two or three times before the night was through. It was all he could do not to groan or shout out in ecstasy, but before long, under the guidance of Karen's encouraging hand, he didn't have long to keep up the charade. Within a minute massive amounts of sperm were flying out of his cock's pee hole and onto his chest, his face, and even the headrest of the couch.

"Wow," was all Karen could say, when the eruptions had subsided. She looked at her hand, which was covered with sperm and licked at it. "Taste's salty," she said.

"As well it should," replied Kristy. "Look," she said, pointing, "you've given him a facial!"

At that both girls had a laugh, but so too did James, even if his was a silent. Oh how he loved his little Kristy. His devious, crafty girlfriend with the green thumb, for everything she touched seemed to sprout and grow!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • 14 Inch James - Undercover Cop Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds