• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Helpful Sister in Law

Helpful Sister in Law

This was one of those crazy things that happened...

It was late Tuesday when I finished work, you could see the thunder storm clouds building in the West, the temperature was around 28 degrees, what you would call a typical Johannesburg summer day temp. I was looking forward to getting home, grabbing a cold beer and jumping in the pool, then all going well get a great BJ from my wife.

I jumped into my BMW and turned the air con on turned up the volume and worked my way through the traffic. I watched other drivers sweating with windows open wide, wife's or girlfriends bitching to get a car with air con, some would look at me and I would wonder what they were thinking, would they enjoy the cool inside of my car or the thickness of my 9 inch cock sliding down her throat or into her tight twat.

I am not a bad looking guy, almost look Italian or Greek, black hair, pretty well built due to working out and racing motocross in my spare time. My wife well she is a pretty little blonde, nice arse, nice tits and sucked and fucked really well. We had a nice 3 bed roomed house with a large garden and pool, and a lot of good friends. One guy was a very good friend with Janet, had not caught them yet but knew I would one of these days. And guess what, dick head was there as I turned into our drive, I could see them through the window hugging and what looked like kissing, as soon as they heard the car they broke apart.

When I walked in, they were sitting apart, I just smiled and said hi, kissed my wife hello and could smell his smell on her, she had obviously sucked his cock, you could smell the cum! Can I get you a drink she asked, that would be nice I said and followed her into the kitchen. As she opened the fridge I walked in behind her and slid my hand up under her skirt and she had no panties on, and she was sloppy wet, I pulled my hand away and you could smell his cum, I said so you have been treating him well. She blushed and was about to come up with some bullshit. I stopped her and said I am going to change do some work then go and swim, do what you want just stay out of my fucking way, and with that went up the stairs to the upper level of our home.

I was pissed angry, wanted to grab my Glock and go downstairs and scare the shit out of both of them then beat the shit out of Alan. I walked into our room to a surprising view. There was Janet's sister, Sandra, almost naked, except for her bra and panties. Oh crap she said, sorry I was just changing to go for a swim. What did you join them as well for a good fucking I said in an angry tone, yet taking in her beauty. She was a redhead, nice tits, nice legs and great looking arse. No she said looking at me angrily, I heard them but kept out of the way and stayed in here.

I walked up to her, grabbed her and kissed her, she at first would not then her lips parted and we kissed passionately our tongues fighting for control. My hands wandered over her smooth body, along her arms, her waist and legs, she moaned gratefully as I was doing this, we broke apart, we can't do this Max, you know it is wrong. I looked at her through angry lustful eyes. Do you think I give a shit knowing your sister has been fucking and sucking that bastard. She looked at me with sadness, it is my fault I should have told you a while back I walked in while they were busy.

What do you mean they were busy? Well she was on her knees sucking him off. Show me I told her and pulled her towards me then gently pushed her down to her knees, her fingers found my zip and slowly pulled it down, then undid my belt and button then slid my trousers down, she rubbed my hard on through my under shorts, then pulled them down as well letting my cock spring free. Oh my she said as he jumped out and caught her cheek.

It's fucking huge was all she could say, her little hand went around my shaft, fuck my fingers only just touch, as she began to stroke my cock up and down, she looked up at me and I said go on show me what they were doing. She opened her mouth and licked the tip of my cock which was already leaking pre cum, she licked up and down my shaft, and kept repeating fuck you are big, I just stroked her head. It will never fit in me. I just smiled and said we will see as she took my head in her mouth and slowly tried to get it in, she managed to get the head of my cock in and a little of the shaft and did really well, I kept pumping my cock into her mouth, I could feel my load building and told her to keep sucking and do not stop. I pumped hard into her mouth and within minutes blew my load, at first she snorted and tried to pull away but I held her firm and she sucked me in taking my cum. My cock stayed hard but I pulled out.

Fuck I thought you were going to choke me Max, no don't worry I would not do that to you and pulled her up and kissed her again, my hand drifted down into her panties and I was pleasantly rewarded with a wet finger, her slit was soaking, I worked my finger back and forth as we kissed, she pushed her hips into my hand, within seconds she moaned into my mouth clenching her thighs as she came. I moved her onto the bed and slid her panties off, her carpet matched the drapes she was a true redhead. Is it true then I asked her? What she asked, that redheads are the horniest and best fucks going? She shook her head, it all depends on the guy. I picked up her legs and held her feet in my hands, and slowly began licking her toes, sucking and nibbling on them. Oh fuck what are you doing she cried, its sending waves down to my pussy! Oh my god. I moved down her legs licking and nibbling as I went until I got to her pussy, she was already partly open and her sweet nectar was leaking out.

I let my tongue trail around her, tasting every part of that glorious pussy. I probed her with my tongue and she bucked and moaned, I slowly worked my finger into her as I licked her clit, then used her juices to rub my thumb up and down her rear, I moved my tongue down and licked her arse hole, with that she cried out and came again. I used her juices to coat my thumb and as I licked and fingered her I slowly pushed my thumb into her little puckered hole, oh fuck was all she could say, I played and worked on her and she accepted both my thumb and finger and rode them as I licked her until she cried out and shot a jet of liquid across my mouth and face, she came hard and shot juices out as she did. And then she stopped, she looked as though she had passed out, I grabbed my shirt and wiped my face. As I stood up she opened her yes, oh my god what did you do to me, I have never cum like that ever, it was fucking awesome. I just smiled.

I was standing between her legs and she reached out to grab my hard cock, please, put it in me she said and tugged me towards her. I grinned, tell what you want me to do to you I said. She blushed, I want you to stick that huge pole into me. No I said tell me what you want me to do! Oh, shit, I want you to fuck me, fuck me hard with that huge cock. Now stop teasing me and see if it will fit. With that I moved forward grabbing my cock and lining it up with her pussy, the tip pressed into her spreading her and puffing her pussy out, I pulled back and rubbed it up and down her slit getting it wet with her juices then pressed back into her, this time the head of my cock went in, God was she tight. Ahh, Ahh, slowly she begged, fuck it feels so huge, just wait. I moved back out a bit then in going further this time, her eyes were closed and she was biting her lip, moaning as I pressed into her. Stop, oh dear stop, she begged. I stopped, she opened her eyes, fuck you are one big mother fucker! If I had known my sister's husband had such a big cock I would have been fucking you every day.

I laughed, well there is nothing stopping you now. With that she moved her hips to take more of me in, she tried sitting up, how much more is there to go? I looked down about another 4 inches, oh God I can't take it just fuck me, because I am going to cum soon. With that I moved above her and with one swift push I thrust into her until my balls hit her bottom. Oooh, oh my God fuck, she cried out wrapping her legs around my back pulling me in as far as she could. And then she came, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck me, take me I am yours, use my pussy, and with that I began thrusting in and out of her, she must have cum 3 more times before I blew my load deep in her. Oh fuck, that was amazing. Sandra lay there for a few minutes as I went to wipe my cock off, I came back and she was still lying on the bed legs open, her pussy hole gaping open with my cum oozing out.

She looked at me through lustful eyes, Max I am yours to use whenever you want. She leaned forward and took my cock into her mouth. Not now, let's go swim then we can have more fun in the pool if you like???

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Helpful Sister in Law

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds