• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • One Bed Ch. 03

One Bed Ch. 03

12

1

As the end of summer neared, James was preparing to go off to college all the way across the country. He was excited but nervous and a bit sad to be leaving his mom and me. We had become so close and James knew he'd be hard pressed to find a situation like ours in Boston.

We tried to reassure him and his mom was very open to giving him lots of sex to help tide him over until he could find someone to date and fuck on the east coast.

I came home from work to find them in the living room. Both were naked with Kathy on her hands and knees, James behind her with his cock sunk to the hilt. Grunting and straining into her as she moaned and screamed for him to fuck her harder.

My cock grew hard as I watched my little sisters tits swing back and forth with every thrust her son made into her hot pussy.

I quietly removed my clothes as I watched.

My sister moaned, "James I'm coming. This is the third one. Are you close baby?"

James sped up and started grunting with the rhythm of his thrusts. "Yeah Mommy I'm gonna shoot deep inside of you. Uh here it comes."

"Your cum is so hot James. I love it when you squirt into me like a firehose."

"Jesus." I said, holding my dick tightly in front of me.

They both looked over at me as James slid his dripping cock from my sister's snatch, I saw her drip a big gob of goo onto the floor. It pooled on the hardwood as she hung her head down in exhaustion.

'Oh' I thought, 'I doubt she's going to want to help me with this.' I squeezed my aching boner.

Kathy took a breath and looked at me.

"My pussy's pretty sore Billy. James has been going at it for quite some time. I love his stamina. You wanna tit fuck me if I lay back on the couch?"

"You don't have to sis." I said.

"I know when you watch me and James fuck, you get really worked up and need some relief. Come fuck my titties. Give me a pretty necklace."

Kathy wiped the goo up off the floor and painted her chest with it. I spit on my hand and lubed up my cock.

We came together at the couch and I rested my dick between her tits as I straddled her with my knees.

"Thanks Kath. You knew how much I needed this."

"It's OK big brother. I love you and want to take care of you the way you do for me."

She squeezed her big breasts around my throbbing member and I started fucking those beautiful tits.

"Give it to me Billy. Come on me. Fuck my tits and come all over your sister."

"Oh god honey you're so hot. So good to me and so hot. Oh aaaah."

A gush of my come washed over her neck and she giggled at the feel of the warm cream shooting onto her.

"Wow you really love my Mom don't you Uncle Bill? I can tell by the way you two treat each other. You act the same way she and I do and I love her more than anything."

"You don't have to worry about your mother not getting enough when you go to the east coast. She'll be sleeping in my bed and I'll do my best to take care of her the way you do almost every night. I love listening to you two love each other. Such pretty sounds you both make. I can hear the love you have for each other too."

2

At Sea-Tac airport James and I shook hands and then gripped each other in a tight hug. "I'm glad we came to stay with you and we all ended up moving in together." He said.

"Me too James. It's been quite a summer hasn't it?"

Kathy grabbed James and hugged him like she wasn't ever going to let him go. "Miss you." She sobbed,

"Miss you too Mom. And I love you. Christmas break isn't that far off."

Kathy just sniffed with a teary face. To James I said, "Go. Learn things. See you at Christmas break."

"Bye." He said, waving and toting off his carryon.

"Well that's that. Just you and me now for the next few months." Kathy sighed.

We headed home and I said to my sister, "Kathy tell me what you need to feel better tonight and I'll do it. Hot bath, glass of wine, maybe a shoulder rub."

"I'm going to need it in the butt tonight Billy."

I burst out laughing. "Is that before or after the bath, massage, and wine?"

"Oh fuck all that other stuff. I need to feel your cock in my ass. It always makes me feel so close to you."

It was time to eat dinner when we got home from the airport and then it appeared to be time for bed.

Kathy led me to my own bedroom with the pump bottle of lube in her hand. She put it down on the bedside table and started to undress me. My dick was hard by the time I was naked, I then loosed her clothing and removed it lovingly.

Kathy bent herself over the side of the bed with her beautiful ass open and winking at me. I reached for the lube and squirted a ribbon of it down her crack.

As I rubbed it in to get her tight pucker lubed and relaxed, I said, "Remember when we first moved in here and we cleaned house one Saturday?"

Kathy was grunting softly as I fingered her tight asshole. "Yeah?"

"When you bent over the arm of the couch and James got behind you and got ready to fuck you in front of me. That's the first time I really saw that big cock of his." I squirted some more lube onto my hand and shined up my prick then put the remainder in my sister's butt. "I'd been in your tight pussy by then and wondered how you two managed to fuck as much as you do without him tearing your snatch in half."

I positioned myself behind Kathy and pressed my little head against her little pucker. We both moaned in pleasure as I slid slowly into her.

"Uh. Oh that's it." My sister grunted. "My tight pussy doesn't just happen you know? Oh fuck you're so hard. I do Kegels all the time to stay tight for you guys." She moaned.

"Ung, oh fuck sis. That's really nice of you. Mmmm it's so tight in your ass. Where did you learn about tightening your pussy?" I asked as we caught a good rhythm.

"Ung ah, Daddy taught me."

"Ooooh. You. Ah. Say what??"

"Our father used to come to my room and fuck me once or twice a week after I turned eighteen. Oh Billy I'm coming just thinking about those nights."

"Sis I'm going to blow. I'm going to shoot cum into your ass. You and Dad were lovers? Oooooh."

I sprayed my little sister's bowels with a big load of sperm as her ass tightened around me during her orgasm.

I pulled my still hard dick out of my sister's ass. "Aaaah" She said. "That's as satisfying as taking a good big poop."

"Mark Twain said, 'A good shit is as good as a good fuck'" I informed her. "I think he might have been speaking of curse words but it does work for body stuff too."

Kathy laughed and since she was still bent over the bed a juicy little fart was heard and I saw some of my sperm running down between her legs.

"Oops," She giggled, "forgot to bring a cum rag. Can you grab one from the bathroom please Lover."

As I headed to the other room Kathy crawled onto the bed on her stomach, trying not to make too much of a mess on 'our bed'.

I came back with a towel and wiped it from her clit up through the crack of her ass. I wiped off a few stray gobs of cum or maybe it was lube. I got my sister's ass and legs all clean and then wiped off my cock with the dry side of the towel.

We crawled under the covers and cuddled into each other. "So, you and Dad huh? I wonder why Mom never let me fuck her."

"Mom didn't like sex very much when she got older. Why do you think Dad seduced me?"

"Cuz you're hot." I said grabbing one of her big tits for emphasis.

"Dad's the one who taught me that prostate massage trick. I swallowed a lot of his cum in my younger years." Kathy smiled with a faraway look in her eyes.

"Well thank you Dad." I said looking to the ceiling. Both of our parents had passed several years ago.

"Daddy told me never to tell anyone but now that he's gone he probably won't mind if my brother/lover knows. I have a lot of material for fantasies between James and Daddy but you only have me."

"I just fucked my beautiful, big titted little sister in the ass on my own bed. I don't need to fantasize."

We got a good night's sleep but I did have some strange erotic dreams. My Mom, looking a lot like Kathy, letting me fuck her from behind while she bent over the arm of the couch. My dad and Kathy going at it in her bed while I watched from a closet as my sis and I had arranged.

I woke up with a raging boner but Kathy was still asleep. I got up and showered in the other bathroom so Kathy could snooze.

When I came back to our room all clean and naked, Kathy kicked the covers off of her and spread her legs. "I dreamed about Daddy last night and James and about you watching as they took turns on top of me. I'm so horny right now. Do you feel like a nice slow fuck?"

"You could probably talk me into fucking you almost anywhere but this is where I want to do it with you the most. Our bed. Until Christmas break."

My dick hardened nicely looking at my little sisters dripping vagina. I leaned over and kissed her tenderly and palmed her tits.

"Can you put it in me now please Billy? I've had a very horny night."

Me too sis. I dreamed I was fucking Mom but she looked a lot like you and I did her the way James did on our first house cleaning day here."

"Ung," She said as I slid into her slowly and "Ung." As I started a nice slow rhythm inside her.

"Mmmm." I said as we fucked nice and easy until she started pushing her mound into me. Her signal that if I was close she and I could cum together.

Thrusting faster and harder into her hot snatch, our moans started to harmonize.

"Billy. Billy. Now. I'm coming now. Come in me Bro."

"Ah sis. Here it comes."

With both of us thinking in the back of our minds about having sex with our parents, we both had the most satisfying orgasms together.

Rolling off of her panting body, I fought to catch my breath too.

"Whew, where did that come from?" She asked.

"I think we both really know the answer to that." I said.

"Mommy and Daddy." Kathy sighed.

"Yep." I rolled off the bed and reached for my boxers.

"Do you think that's why I sucked James off for his eighteenth?"

"Could be" I said looking at her as she threw on the long T shirt that she wore around the house most of the time these days. She was naked underneath as usual. You never know when someone might need access to your pussy around here.

"Well I know why I kept sucking him. I love the taste of his come in my mouth."

"I wonder." I said. "His cock fits your pussy so well and his come tastes so good to you. Do you think it's that way for other mothers and their sons?"

"Maybe a study is in order. I'll write up a grant proposal." Kathy laughed.

"OK silly notion and no real way to prove or disprove it." I smiled and kissed her as we went to find some food after a very energetic night and morning.

3

Christmas was close and Kathy and I were excited that James was coming home. I would miss her in my bed for the next few weeks but since their loving each other had gotten me and my sister screwing each other passionately, I was willing to let them bunk together for a while.

James said that he would just catch a bus from the airport so we wouldn't have to bother coming to pick him up. He'd left all his stuff at the dorm and just carried a small backpack onto the plane.

"Hi Uncle Bill." James said as he dropped his bag inside the door then reached out to catch his mother as she threw herself into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist.

"Oh hi Mom. Why so standoffish?" James laughed just before their lips met and their tongues entwined.

"I missed you so much baby. Both of us did. I hope you didn't have any fun at all in Boston and want to transfer to the U Dub."

"Well I didn't have as much fun as I am about to have, I expect but I'm definitely in the right school for me. Plus you know that old saying 'absence makes the Hardon stronger."

"Um James I don't think that's how... Oh never mind" I said as I saw the bulge in his jeans.

He carried his mother to their room and I heard panting as clothing flew about the room. Then the bed squeaked and two people jumped onto it at the same time.

"Oh Mom I just want to kiss your bush and lick your pussy all night. Those girls on the east coast don't have any hair on their cunts and almost none of them want me to eat them out the way you love."

"Once they see your cock all they want is to have it inside them I bet." My sister said.

"Your pussy tastes so good though." I heard a sound like someone kissing pubes and my sister sighed.

"Oh right there baby. You didn't forget how to make your momma feel really good did you?"

"No Mom I will never forget how to do that. I want to make you feel good for the rest of our lives."

"Oh James. Oh, you make me feel so good. Make me come on your tongue then I need to feel your cock in me. Fucking me. Fucking me."

I didn't want to distract them by peeking in on their lovemaking but my dick was so hard that I snuck to our room and grabbed a couple pairs of Kathy's dirty panties. When I heard my little sister cum on her son's tongue, I was sniffing the crotch of one pair as I jerked myself off into the other.

"Get on top of me baby. Fuck your mommy's pussy."

Kathy grunted prettily as he son entered her and then the unmistakable sound of passionate love being made filled the house. I tried to slow down and hold off coming but thinking about how it would look with my sister's legs spread wide and my nephew's ass flexing as he pumped her cunt full of his hard dick had me spraying into her underwear in less than two minutes.

It appeared that James had missed his mother too, since the noises sped up and the panting and moaning increased in volume.

Then, "Aaaah Mommy."

"Oh fuck baby your come feels so good. It's hot and there is so much. You fill me up James."

All sound stopped and then soft breathing came from their room. Quietly I walked over and peered in. They lay in a tangle of arms and legs and my sisters big tits moved up and down slowly with her breathing. There was a pool of cum between her legs and I knew we'd be washing those sheets again soon.

For breakfast the next morning we had eggs and toast and a conversation about sex.

"It felt so good to be inside you last night. I've had to wear condoms for the whole time I've been gone. I can understand that but those girls make you wear a flavored condom when they blow you."

"They don't know what they're missing." My sister said to her son. "The taste of your come is one of the best things I've ever experienced."

"You really like the taste of your mother's pussy too don't you James?" I asked.

"Yeah Uncle Bill I like it way better than any other girl I've gone down on."

I looked at my sister. "We've got to get that grant proposal written."

Kathy laughed loudly.

"What's the joke?" James asked.

"Well," I said. "Your cock fits your mothers pussy so well and she loves the taste of your cum better than chocolate. You like the taste of her cunt better than any other girl's. We need to find other kinky families and see if this is consistent. Do fathers and daughters who are getting it on fit together as well. Do they prefer each other's taste above all others."

"When you swallowed Dad's cum did it taste as good as James'?"

Kathy gasped and choked on a toast crumb and James' jaw dropped.

"You used to blow Grandpa?"

"Oops." I whispered.

"Nice one, big mouth." My sister looked daggers at me.

"Sorry." I said. "I thought that you had told him.

"Well the cat's out of the bag now. Baby, you know that thing I do with your asshole when I blow you? Well my father taught me that after he took my cherry when I turned eighteen."

"Wow."

4

"Is it nice having your son here for the holidays?" I asked Kathy.

"I'm pretty sure you heard how nice it is. So nice but I can't ignore you. You still need to see me once in a while don't you?"

"I'm sure you noticed what I did to your panties while I listened to you two on his first night back."

"James is out seeing his friends and they haven't seen him in four months either, I'm sure they'll keep him busy for a while. You need to get a little pussy to tide you over?"

"Well if you're offering" I said, standing behind her and reaching into her robe to cup her bare breasts.

"Let's go to our room and fuck for a while since we have time." My sister said holding my hands over her nipples.

I squeezed the tips of her boobs as she led me to our room. I was wearing sweats since the house wasn't as warm as it was in the summer.

Kathy sat down on the bed and stood me in front of her and tugged my sweat pants down. I pulled the sweatshirt over my head as she took my cock into her mouth.

"It was so hot listening to how excited James was to kiss your bush and lick you." I said as I started pumping my prick into her mouth.

"Mmmm. Mmhmm." My sister said, cupping my balls. I reached down the front of her robe and squeezed a handful of breast. I untied the belt and slid the robe off her shoulders. "Mmmmm." She said.

"I love that you'll eat my semen anytime I want you to but I really want some of your tight cunt sis."

"Mmmmm." She said. And pulled off my prick with a pop of released suction. Kathy slid up the bed with her knees together.

I crawled onto the bed and pushed her knees apart. I gazed at her bush with those cute lips peeking out and thought about doing some oral on her but I really wanted to fuck her.

I topped her and slid in easily and nuzzled her neck, feeling her tits on my chest. I pushed up with my arms and thrust hard so I could watch those gorgeous mammaries bob up and down and side to side.

"Watching my titties move while you fuck me? What kind of brother does that?"

"Horny one." I grunted watching her boobs and getting close to Cumming.

I thrust my pubic bone against hers. Our signal about impending orgasm.

"Let me diddle my clit." She panted.

I made room and she pushed her hand down between us and masturbated herself.

"Oh that's it. Go for it. I'll be right behind you."

I dropped my weight back down and felt her tits against my chest. We went for it as we neared our climax.

I slowed down. "Oh you fucker." she said as she circled her clit quicker. I pushed in and out at a snail's pace and she sped up trying to get herself off.

"OOOOOOH." She moaned as she came. She moved her hand to her side. Then my thrusts came faster. One. Two. Three. Four. And I pulled out. Rubbing on her bush, "Ung." I said and unloaded. My first shot landing between her boobs and the rest pooling in her navel.

"What the. You came on me. Why did you do that?"

"Wanted to." I grunted as I rolled off. I watched as she drew two fingers through the goo and brought them to her lips, licking them clean.

"That was...weird. I loved it. Your come tastes good."

"Must be because we're related." I rubbed some cum into her tits.

Christmas week flew by, with cooking and baking little treats. Secret shopping trips. Decorating the house and tree. Listening to and sometimes watching Kathy and James fucking. Occasionally getting a visit from my sister as her son slept in post coital bliss.

On Christmas morning after breakfast and the opening of gifts, expressing joy and surprise at the thoughtful little trinkets. James said, "Uncle Bill, Mom asked me for a present that I need your help with."

"What's that James?" I hadn't heard about anything that she hadn't just opened.

"Well Mom wants to suck your cock while I fuck her from behind."

My dick was hard instantly and I nodded sagely. "Well it won't cost very much. Where are we going to do that?" I asked.

"I think right here is the only place that there is room enough." James said.

"OK." I stood up and divested myself of clothing. Kathy stripped of the robe she was wearing, as I put my clothes down on the rug to lay on. James got naked as I lay down and Kathy positioned herself on her hands and knees between my legs. James got behind her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • One Bed Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds