• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Watching Pt. 04

Watching Pt. 04

This story is a complete fantasy. No one is under the age of 20 and there is no physical hurt or pain.

*****

That evening he told Jennifer about his conversation with Malcolm. Jenny giggled and looked pleased as she told him "Be careful not to embarrass him, Bruce. Just make sure he is aware that things are available if he wants them."

Even just talking about Mr and Mrs Smith excited them and Jennifer encouraged her husband to be a Naughty Brucie. She wanted to know more and more about what Malcolm had said about her panties and how he had reacted. Bruce embellished the conversation even further.

As they were lying on the bed, Jennifer murmured "I think Malcolm wants to be lovely and naughty with me, Bruce but he doesn't want to offend us."

Bruce nodded "I think so as well Jen. Gertrude feels the same way but she has stronger will power. She would help Malcolm to be stronger and resist. It is a problem."

Jennifer murmured "Sometimes they don't come in together. Sometimes they work on separate days."

Bruce could see what his wife was suggesting. He smiled "On Thursday, Gertrude is visiting her daughter. Malcolm will be on his own. He will be with us most of the afternoon on his own."

Jennifer felt very excited and giggled "You would have to help him and encourage him."

"Will it be alright if I watch Jen. I would like to watch. It would be like the time all those years ago when I was with them in their house and I was Little Brucie."

Jenny gasped "I want you to be close and watch, Bruce."

Bruce was panting now and muttered "I do love you so much Jen and I am grateful."

Jennifer felt incredibly aroused but wanted to make sure of one more thing and said quietly "Bruce?"

"Yes, Jen?"

"I know I am 35 now, Bruce but on Thursday, I would like Malcolm to be my Daddy."

It added to Bruce's excitement "He will want to be your Daddy, Jen. You will have to wear that short little pleated skirt. He thinks that is like a school uniform. He likes that."

Jenny laughed "And my little cotton panties. I know he likes them."

Bruce was enjoying the chatting "That's right Jen, your little school knickers."

"What about my top. Should I wear that nice little white blouse and a tie?"

Bruce panted "He will like that Jen. The tight blouse and the little bra."

They could both imagine the scene with Jennifer looking so innocent but very attractive to the school Janitor.

Within minutes Bruce had fucked his wife for the second time. Jennifer felt wonderful. They were so excited they could hardly wait for Thursday.

When Thursday came Malcolm went straight down to the garden shed where he was preparing some special lighting fittings to illuminate the garden in the early autumn evenings.

Jennifer had other ideas and told Bruce "Persuade him to come up to the house Bruce. Say you want him to fix some curtains or something like that."

Bruce smiled. It was obvious that his wife wanted to start things going. So did he.

He went down the garden and chatted to Malcolm for few minutes about the lights and then said "Jennifer would like you to do a few things up in the house Malcolm, would you mind?"

Malcolm spoke very respectfully "I work for you Mr Rees. I will do whatever you want."

The two men moved into the house and Jennifer wanted to appear casual as she explained the problem with the curtain rods and the fixings. She suggested "It will need a few pair of hands Mr Smith so Bruce could help if you want?"

Malcolm immediately said "That would be a great help Mrs Rees as long as Mr Rees doesn't mind."

Bruce nodded "I will always help you Malcolm." As they chatted, Bruce detected some indication in the way that Malcolm was looking at his wife that he was being tempted.

Jennifer withdrew to let the men get on with the tasks and more importantly let Bruce chat to Malcolm. She only went into the next room so she could hear the conversations. She felt excited.

As they unpacked the curtain rods, Bruce was amazed that Malcolm could sort these things out so easily. He seemed to know exactly how things fitted together and was able to talk about all different things. He was a true multi tasker. Bruce was the opposite. He always seemed to be all fingers and thumbs.

Malcolm just smiled at Bruce's clumsiness and without making any fuss advised him to hold the materials in a different way which was always better.

Bruce joked "Jennifer is better at doing practical things than me Malcolm. She is pretty good at things."

Malcolm seemed to hesitate for the first time before saying "Mrs Rees is greatly admired in school Bruce. She is very good at her job as Head of History."

Jennifer was listening in the next room and sensed the change in tone. It was exciting and she hoped Bruce would take any opportunities that were there.

Bruce was well aware and said casually "Yes, she is good and she looks good for 35 as well Malcolm."

Malcolm breathed heavily "She looks wonderful Mr Rees. My wife is very fond of her as well. We both admire her very much."

Bruce just continued with the nostalgic theme they had talked about previously "I always remember that night over 10 years ago when you and Mrs Smith let me look up her skirt to see her panties."

Malcolm nodded "We enjoyed it as well Mr Rees. You were really our guest then so we could all do things we liked. Besides that we liked you very much and wanted you to enjoy yourself."

Bruce knew that the time was right and said "When we spoke a few days ago Malcolm, you told me how much you enjoyed my wife's panties all those years ago."

Malcolm breathed heavily and nodded.

Bruce still spoke casually "As I told you. If you wanted her panties again, I could get them for you."

Malcolm nodded, but didn't say anything.

Jennifer was listening intently and hoped Bruce would continue.

Bruce had no intention of stopping now. He tried to remain casual "Did you tell Mrs Smith about it Malcolm?"

Malcolm nodded "She said it was a very kind offer but it is important that we don't take things for granted. You and your wife are our Employers, Mr Rees."

Malcolm simply said "Jennifer and I know that very well, Malcolm. It is a simple no strings attached offer. It still stands. If you would like her panties, I can get them for you."

There was a silence for about 2 minutes. Bruce just waited. He guessed that Jenny was listening. Finally Malcolm sighed "I would like them Mr Rees."

Jenny wanted to giggle. Bruce felt his own penis stiffening. This felt good. He again controlled his voice "Do you want a clean pair of panties Malcolm or do you want Jennifer's dirty knickers from the bathroom?"

Malcolm hesitated for a moment but then said "I'd like her dirty knickers if that's not too much trouble Mr Rees but I don't want to get you in trouble with Mrs Rees."

As Jenny listened her own excitement was building. She really needed to squish herself, but she didn't want to miss anything from the conversation.

Bruce was feeling exactly the same. He was only small but it was very stiff. He knew he had to be careful not to show too much and yet be reassuring.

He managed to control his breathing as he said ""No Malcolm. You don't have to worry about Jennifer. She knows I am going to give you her knickers."

Malcolm looked surprised "She knows?"

Bruce nodded "Yes, Malcolm. She wants you to have her knickers."

Bruce saw that his trousers was swelling. He asked "Malcolm. Do you remember all those years ago when after you and Gertrude did things for me, you asked me to bring you Jennifer's knickers?"

Malcolm looked cautiously "Yes, I remember Mr Rees."

"When I gave them, you pulled her panties up to your face and inhaled. I have often wondered about that night whether you could actually smell Jennifer from her panties and why it would be so desirable for you?"

Malcolm breathed heavily and thought for a moment before answering "I could smell her Mr Rees. You have to understand that your wife was a Senior Teacher in our school and very respected whilst I was a lowly janitor. It was very exciting for me to smell her knickers. She was, and still is, far beyond my wildest dreams."

Bruce could see his wife in the doorway. He knew what she wanted and told Malcolm quietly "She doesn't have to be, beyond your dreams, Malcolm. She admires you very much."

As he spoke, Jennifer walked quietly into the room and stood in front of Malcolm and in a little girly voice said "You were very kind to Bruce all those years ago, Malcolm. We would like to be kind to you now."

Malcolm sighed. Both Jennifer and Bruce noticed that he didn't object.

Bruce carried on where Jennifer had left off "I really enjoyed it when your wife showed me her panties Malcolm. You were both very kind."

Malcolm nodded "You were nice yourself Bruce. We knew you wanted to see Gertrude's underwear."

Malcolm was sitting on the settee. Jennifer was standing a few yards away directly in front of him. Bruce asked him "Do you want to see my wife's knickers now, Malcolm?"

Malcolm breathed heavily. They noticed that he didn't object.

Jenny joined in "You can see them if you like Malcolm."

Malcolm was in some turmoil. He knew that he and his wife had agreed that they shouldn't take advantage.

He murmured "But you are a Head of Department at school, Mrs Rees and I am the Janitor."

Jennifer smiled "No one will know, Malcolm. And I would like you to be my Daddy."

Malcolm succumbed "You are so lovely Mrs Rees."

Jenny smiled and looked at her husband. Bruce also smiled and nodded "Pull your skirt right up Jennifer. Show him your panties."

Jennifer did exactly as her husband instructed and pulled her skirt right up.

She also stood with her legs open so that Malcolm could see how tight her panties were.

As he stared he heard Bruce say "She has got a nice crotch, Malcolm. I liked Mrs Smith's crotch as well."

Malcolm nodded. "Yes I like Jennifer's crotch as well."

Bruce carried on encouragingly "If you like, she will pull her panties down for you Malcolm."

Malcolm looked at Jennifer without saying anything.

Jennifer smiled coyly "I understand that when Bruce was in your house Malcolm, your wife pulled her panties down for Brucie. I would like to do the same for you."

Malcolm looked at Bruce and murmured "Little Brucie."

Jennifer smiled "That's right Malcolm. He likes being Little Brucie for us."

Malcolm, looked at her husband. Bruce was feeling so excited. He was conscious that his penis was stiff. It wasn't very big but it felt wonderful. They could probably see the slight swelling in his trousers.

He sighed "I want to be Little Brucie, Malcolm."

He added "And Jennifer wants you to be her Daddy. She wants to show you her Tits as well." They were effectively putting Malcolm in control.

Malcolm nodded and then turned to Jennifer "Take your dress off and pull your knickers down Jennifer."

Malcolm was taking charge.

Jennifer breathed heavily. It was so exciting. It was working out perfectly. She simply sighed "Yes, Daddy." as she slipped her dress off and pulled her panties down to her knees and stood tall in front of Malcolm Smith.

Malcolm was also panting now and said "I like your wife's cunt Brucie."

The words took Bruce 10 years back in time when he had been watching Mrs Smith like this and he had said exactly the same thing.

He also remembered Malcolm's words at the time and he found himself saying the same thing "If you like my wife's cunt Malcolm, it would be polite if you told her."

Malcolm nodded in agreement and said "Jennifer."

"Yes Daddy?"

"I like your cunt."

Jennifer sighed. Bruce had told her so many times about the incident in the Smiths home all those years ago. The excitement of those times were as much with her as her husband.

She knew what had happened then and wanted it to happen again but with herself as a main participant.

She also knew that Malcolm couldn't really help calling her Mrs Rees, and was a little awestruck as she was so important in school.

In a way, this added to the taboo excitement and the tension.

Bruce knew this as well. He had discussed how they could use it to increase Malcolm's excitement.

He said "Malcolm, I know you wanted me to give you my wife's panties."

Malcolm nodded.

Bruce continued "We have discussed it and we decided that she can give you her panties herself."

Malcolm panted. His penis was throbbing. He could hardly speak.

Jennifer was almost undressed apart from her panties which were around her knees. She simply took up the conversation where her husband had left off "Malcolm?"

"Yes, Mrs Rees?"

"Do you want me to give you my dirty knickers?"

"Yes please Mrs Rees."

Jennifer smiled at her husband as she slipped her panties down from her knees and stepped out of them. She picked up the flimsy material and handed them over to the Janitor.

Malcolm took them in his hand and looked at them longingly.

Jennifer knew what was going through his mind.

She whispered loudly "Go on, Malcolm. Do it."

Malcolm was torn and very hesitant.

Jennifer was absolutely naked in front of him now. She was also in charge as she told him "Go on Malcolm. Smell them. You know you want to. I want to see you smelling my dirty knickers."

As Malcolm pushed the material into his face, Jennifer giggled. It was a sort of repeat of the events of 10 years previous with different roles.

This time it was Little Brucie who had his cock out and masturbating as he encouraged Malcolm.

Bruce gasped "Jennifer?"

"Yes, Brucie?"

"Sit on the settee and show Malcolm, your cunt properly."

Jennifer didn't answer. She simply sat back on the settee and opened her legs and drew her knees right up which ensured that her black haired vagina was the centre view.

Malcolm had his penis out now. It was huge. Although it took Jennifer's breath away she knew that Malcolm was ready now. She looked at her husband and could see he was gasping. He really was Little Brucie.

Jennifer in her very exposed position reached down with both hands and opened up her vagina whispering "Daddy, do you like your little girls cunt?"

Malcolm whispered back "Yes, Jenny."

Jenny was surging now and murmured "Kiss my cunt, Daddy."

There was no objection from Malcolm as he sank to his knees between Jennifer's thighs and buried his face into her black hairs.

Jenny urged him on "Lick it Daddy. Push your tongue up it. Lick my bum. Push your nose up."

Jennifer had now cum to fruition about 3 times.

The men were not so fortunate.

Brucie broke out into a yelp as his little penis started to squirt. Not very much but more than it had for ages.

Malcolm let out a huge growl and stood up in front of Jennifer and simply sprayed and sprayed. His penis seemed like a garden hosepipe.

Bruce just sat exhausted as Malcolm Smith shot loads and loads of his spunk all over his wife.

There seemed to be no end to it. He showered his semen between her legs and than pointed a lot more over her breasts before settling on her face and hair.

She was drenched.

There was no doubt who was in charge. Jennifer Rees just lay there passively as she was decorated by the Janitor. Her husband Bruce was a passive observer. He was A Watcher.

As the panting and action died down, Jennifer and Bruce looked a little ashamed of themselves.

Malcolm simply wiped his penis in a handy towel and did his trousers back up. He looked at them before saying "I think you should both go to the bathrooms and clean yourselves up."

When they returned, Jennifer could see that Malcolm had almost finished sorting out the curtain rails.

She tried to make light of things by saying "The curtains will look lovely now Malcolm. Thank you so much."

Malcolm looked at her and replied "I am glad you are pleased Mrs Rees."

He then turned to Bruce saying "I am going back down the garden now Mr Rees to sort out the electric fittings. Do you want me to show you how to operate them correctly?"

Bruce answered demurely "I would be grateful, Mr Smith."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Watching Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds