• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Baby Becca Ch. 01

Baby Becca Ch. 01

WARNING! THIS IS A STORY INVOLVING STRONG SCAT PLAY AND WILL FOR ITS DURATION, YE HAVE BEEN WARNED.

*****

Rebecca had a thing about her that she thought made her undateable.

"What's this thing?" a friend from Rebecca's book club would ask.

"Oh you know a thing" would be Rebecca's equally vague reply.

Luckily, we are not Rebecca's friend from bookclub, which is more of a blessing than you realise. The Lord of the Flies is undoubtedly a classic and a behemoth of 20th century literature but having to read it the last 14 weeks again and again would make even Golding's most diehard fans curse the day that Piggy picked up that shell.

As we are not Rebecca's bookclub companion, we are allowed to know what she thought made her undateable from the beginning of our story.

Ever since she'd been to a friend's house for an evening of makeup and video games. Becca has enjoyed wearing diapers and using them for their intending purpose. Now, that tale isn't for now and maybe one day I will recount it but let us continue with our story of Becca's more current years.

She lived with her family for her teenage years and her family often had babies in the house for they were part of the foster system in England. Her parents never did work out where all those diapers kept going.

Becca stopped living with her family when she was 19 after a gap year where she worked part time in a bakery and the other half secretly playing as the horny, kinky baby she had become.

She left her family home to start her job in a primary school in Bristol where she wore very loose clothing, flowery dresses and loose fitting jeans to complete her hipster-y look and disguise her constant diaper wearing.

Since that point her life hasn't really changed much. She is now 24 and sat at her desk in her class watching the last small child get picked up by Mum and slowly turning back to her computer remembering how late she would have to stay tonight to get the Phonics test reports she had to do. Taking a stroll through the halls she realised she was alone in the expansive dark school and then realised that meant the janitor had left locking her again... for the third time this year.

See, Rebecca had a problem; by being completely submissive by nature it often meant that she was left out of situations and left out and overlooked. Even though she was the Maths Co-ordinator for the school, everyone still went to Ms Jackson; a short-ish woman with brown, breast-length hair, slim and with two breasts Rebecca knew would make for excellent "sippy cups" as Rebecca called them in her little space, for advice on maths and the teaching of. This situation suited Rebecca nicely as she liked not being noticed, it meant she was able to focus on the children in her care and no-one found out about her... little indulgences.

Rebecca had spent a few nights in the school by choice as well and so had a little overnight bag in her classroom cupboard filled with all the essentials. She seamlessly slipped on her nightie and popped her dummy between her lips and began to work.

She looked at her reflection in the computer screen and saw herself looking back, blonde shoulder length hair, beautiful eyes (or as she'd been told anyways), a small nose and a few freckles. That combined with her slim body and very short stature made her always look girly rather than adult-like; she was 24 and still got asked if she should be watching 12s in the cinema.

She walked back through the desolate, eerie hallways of the old school, the new sections mixing with the old, the 50s classrooms mixed with that of the recent renovation to the school. She flopped back at her desk and realised how little she wanted to do the work and how hungry she had gotten.

Lazily, she meandered into the small staffroom and grabbed the bowl they used for when children have to have lunch in there because they were badly behaved and poured herself a big bowl of Coco Pops, the slowly browning milk covering each flower and tiara that were strewn across the bowl's design.

Rebecca realised she didn't want to do phonics data spreadsheets but wanted to be submissive, she needed a Daddy and fast. Well honestly a Mummy would have been perfect too, she just needed to be dominated. She sat in the silent room and ate her Coco Pops, her frilly nightie exposing her diaper to the room.

Grrrrrrrrrughvrumph. Her bowels made an almighty roar that she only knew too well, she'd had dairy somehow, and a lot of it. She then looked down at the Coco Pops she'd just finished and remembered the 10 bowls she'd filled to the brim with milk and pops.

"That's ridiculous," she mused to herself as her bowels made a sound not unlike the roar of a lion being strangled in a septic tank, "I mean I have lacto-free milk."

She looked at the fridge and doubled over in pain knowing no amount of diapers would hold this monster in, at which point her phone vibrated with a message from an unknown number. She quickly opened it before rushing to the loo, which was a good job as the message read;

"DO YOU WANT TO PLAY A LITTLE GAME, BABY BECCA? GOOD BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO REAL CHOICE. I HAVE PICTURES OF YOU IN YOUR DIAPERS AND JUST GENERALLY BEING BAD, YOU ARE QUITE THE REBEL. SO HERE'S THE GAME, YOUR MILK TODAY WAS SWAPPED BY ONE OF YOUR FELLOW TEACHERS FOR LACTO FILLED GOODNESS. AS YOU MAY GUESS, I AM THAT TEACHER. SO YOUR CHOICES ARE THESE:

1)STAND THERE IN THE STAFFROOM AND FILL YOUR SINGLE DIAPER THERE, WITH NO EXTRA PROTECTION, YOU CAN CLEAN UP BUT YOU HAVE BEEN A BAD GIRL

2)GO TO MS JACKSON'S CLASS AND USE THEIR POTTY IT WON'T BE BIG ENOUGH BUT THEIR FLOOR IS HARDWOOD SO A LITTLE EASIER

3)GO TO THE SCIENCE CUPBOARD AND GRAB THE BIG MEASURING JUG YOU WILL FIND THERE, FILL IT WITH YOUR LIQUID POOP AND PEE AND SEE HOW MUCH YOU MADE

MAKE YOUR CHOICE LITTLE ONE, COMPLETE THESE TASKS AND YOU GET A LITTLE CLUE TO WHO I AM.

SIGNED

Q"

Rebecca looked at the message unbelieving that she was really looking at a message she had been sent, but the belch of Shrek on steroids from her bowels only made her believe it more. She looked at the message and realised if those pictures came out she was ruined. She's lose everything. She slowly closed her eyes, took a deep breath and with a fart that sound like it came from the Devil's personal buglers pressed the 2 key on her phone and hit reply.

"2. EXCELLENT CHOICE. YOU KNOW YOUR TASK, I ONLY HOPE YOU HAVEN'T LEFT IT TOO LONG TO MAKE IT TO THE CLASS"

Rebecca realised in horror that Ms Jackson's reception class was on the other side of school and she closed her watering eyes in pain at the thought of that little, plastic throne of relief waiting for her.

She hobbled through the school looking at all the places she could go and just make it so easy on herself. Admittedly she would ruin whichever place she was in, as the milk did unspeakable things inside our blushing blonde.

She finally made it to the last corridor before the reception classroom and she realised her phone had gone off,

"Due to adverse weather conditions, school is off tomorrow, there is already a load of snow on its way and the school is currently under six foot of the stuff." Read the head teacher's message, Mr Frey, a tall chiselled gentleman in his early 30s had only recently been made the head teacher much to everyone's joy if surprise, he had turned the school around but his messages to staff always felt to informal for Rebecca's submissive side.

"OOO LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE IS STUCK WITH NO LACTO-FREE STUFF IN SCHOOL, I THINK THIS WEEKEND IS GOING TO BE VERY FUN INDEED"

Rebecca cursed at the small flip phone in her hand and wondered why it still had to work under all the snow. She opened the door and noticed the small plastic potty in the corner. It was pink and sparkly and had fairies all over it which, despite her immense pain and horniness, she still loved and may come back to use it again.

Suddenly, as she had begun hobbling across the floor, she felt something snag her ankle and she collapsed to the floor. Her already nearly bursting diaper (for Rebecca was nothing if not a money saver and so had pampers on which did not fit her really but did with a few sacrifices to security) flopped open and flew away as she landed on her butt.

Unfortunately this trip, in the same way a bad trip on mushrooms can force you into situations where you have to fight a 17 foot, green, acid spewing panther, was all too much for Rebecca's bowels.

A jumper. A school jumper. The school's mascot tiger taunting from the emblem on the chest. That's what she tripped on. Grabbing it in a moment of panic and sitting down she felt that fateful final shift in her bowels as it was coming and she had no chance of stopping it.

She felt her butthole flower and the geyser of liquid poop turn the jumper from its usual royal blue to a murky, green-y brown. She got off the jumper knowing it helped no-one and just led on her side, sucking on her paci and coating the classroom with her poop. She watched in the mirror she was laying in front of as her little baby butt filled the room, the chairs were covered, the wall was, the teacher's desk and she realised that despite her utter humiliation she was still turned on but so ashamed of what she had done she just laid there.

She slowly sat up and a pool of poop just spread from the point where she had her hurting little butthole raised slightly above the ground. The big, brown ring completely covering the floor in its murky horrible effects, her nightie was ruined and she was going to have to clean a lot the next day but the release just felt so good that she found her hand absentmindedly running over her poop covered princess parts. She gently pressed her clit and groaned in an instantaneous and racking orgasm. She had always been sensitive but never so unashamedly.

She laid down in her own filth and made poop angels slowly falling asleep in her filth. Her phone went off but she never heard it but the message read:

"TUT, TUT, TUT SO CLOSE BUT NO CLUE FOR SUCH A DIRTY LITTLE GIRL"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Baby Becca Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 462 milliseconds