• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Olympus has Fallen Ch. 18

Olympus has Fallen Ch. 18

123

Amphrite yawned as she shook her head and desperately tried to sober up. The rest of the Goddesses and Nymphs all returned to their own palaces on Olympus, so she rocketed through the stratosphere eastward towards her undersea home alone. She and Poseidon were one of the few Gods not to have their Palaces on Mount Olympus since, as God and Goddess of the sea, Poseidon had preferred to live underwater. This last leg of her journey was made alone since she had the farthest to travel of any of Olympians back from Montserrat.

"Come on girl, you have got to sober up!" Amphrite muttered to herself as she laughed and smacked her face, trying hard to wake up. Her mind focused on nothing but curling up in her soft bed and taking a long, well-earned nap and she found it hard to focus on flying in her inebriated state. With her vision blurry, she was quite a menace in the sky as her flight pattern was quite haphazard and she nearly crashed into several mountain peaks already.

The Goddess Amphrite always could hold her liquor, but this last blowout with the Graces had tested even her prodigious capacity for consumption. Grinning to herself in her Tequila fueled haze, she could not help have her thoughts drift back to the delicious image of her husband Poseidon chained to their bed by the bolts of Zeus. By now, she guessed, he would be quite eager for her return, and no doubt would be pitifully begging her for release as soon as she arrived home. She could not wait for this ultimate moment of triumph. Pulling out the horn of Keto from her purse, she gently ran her fingertips around the rim and giggled as she performed one last remote tease on her spread-eagled and bound husband.

"I am coming home Old Fish Face!" she cackled as she put the horn back into her purse. "After I take a nice long nap, I will let you eat your way to freedom."

Twenty minutes on, Amphrite stopped in mid-air and glanced at the thick white clouds drifting beneath her feet. Scratching her head, she knew she was lost and said, "I guess I need to fly down a bit lower. I am so fucking lost right now."

Burping out a huge Margarita-fueled belch, she felt a bit better and began to descend beneath the clouds. As she exited the thick layer of haze, she grinned as she saw that she had timed her descent perfectly. Below her she could see nothing but the deep blue waters of the Aegean in all directions but, as she squinted her eyes, she spied the roof of her Blue/Green palace beneath the waves directly below her.

"Dayum Gurl," she exclaimed. "Even tanked I can still find my way home."

Floating down softly into the water, as she descended beneath the waves, she sighed. Despite having had a wonderful time at the Solstice party, she had to admit it was good to be home. Her Sea Nymphs had arrived a few hours earlier, and walking through the main entrance hall of her Palace, her ears buzzed with the sounds of their light snores.

"Those beeyotches definitely have the right idea," Amphrite whispered to herself as she walked towards her bedroom. Pausing before the two large doors, she felt gut flutter a bit in nerves. No doubt Poseidon was going to be mighty pissed at having been teased relentlessly while she was away. She could only speculate what effects the constant sucking and teasing they had all had given him through the horn of Keto had, but she assumed it had been quite a ride for him. Still..., she was sure that he would be so anxious to get off, any anger he might harbor, would be solved by a nice long blowjob delivered by her. " Isn't that the case with Men. Any sin can be forgiven as long as it involves their dick in someone's mouth."

Reaching back into her purse and pulling out the Horn again, she snaked her tongue out and licked her way around the bolt of Zeus tied at the base. Smirking, she lightly touched the bolt and felt it sizzle on her tongue. "Soon I will take this off baby, and then you will be all free to shoot!" she said with a giggle as prepared to open the door. "Poor old Fish Dick needs some relief after all, but not before he takes care of Mamma!"

Pushing the two large Jade doors to her bedroom open, she cried "Hey Baby, I'm ho...,"

Her words trailed off as her jaw dropped at the sight that greeted her. There on the bed, still naked and bound, was Poseidon. His back was arched up fully off of the bed, and his cock looked like it was about to split in two. She had never seen him so hard in her life and when she glanced down at his balls she did not think there was a color on earth that was that black. His eyes were open, but his pupils were as black as his balls and more disturbingly, dull and lifeless. Most alarming to her, however, was the continuous wail that streamed out of his mouth. He was obviously suffering, and from the looks of him, suffering on a level unknown to man or God.

"Holy fuck!" Amphrite cried as she rushed over to the bed. "I am so sorry Baby, Great Lords of Chaos, I had no idea you were in such a state; I really didn't. Let me get you loose right away!" Touching his arm, she pulled it back in shock as his skin felt like fire. Panicking, she glanced around the room for something to cool him down but saw nothing.

Poseidon was beyond the point where he could speak anymore, his mind having long ago melted away into a gooey mush. He could only grunt and growl like an animal, his rational brain fried into oblivion and only his base instincts remaining. The teasing of his cock in the Cave of Montserrat had been too much to handle, even for a God. Thousands of years of teasing sensations jolting into his penis at once had caused his mind to snap and his body to lurch into a self-perpetuating loop of arousal. Growing hornier and hornier by the second, and with no way to release his seed, the Sea God became a virtual nuclear reactor of lust.

"Baby, baby, baby....," Amphrite cooed, grimacing as she held her hand to his boiling forehead before the pain of her sizzling flesh made her pull away. "I am sorry Poseidon; I really am. I will make it up to you, though. I promise. I will make this right. Once we get your rocks off, I just know you will be good as new."

Grinning seductively as she crawled into bed, she knelt down between his legs and licked her lips. "I was going to make you earn this, but..., I think you have earned it many times over already. You have suffered enough. Now, let Mamma take care of things. Once all that spooge is out of your balls you are going to be right as rain, don't you worry about a thing."

Lightly blowing over his glans, the fresh water that drifted over his penis erupted into a swirling bubbling caldron as the heat from Poseidon's tormented manhood superheated the water. Taking her hand and reaching forward to cup his balls and blow him, Amphrite screamed in pain as her hand was scalded. Attempting to touch him again, she had to pull away even faster as the heat was just too intense. Worse yet, she thought, it seemed to be growing hotter by the second. Looking down at her injured hand, she winced when she saw the patchwork of red blisters staring back up at her. Sitting up on the bed, she swallowed hard as her stomach dropped in panic. Poseidon was writhing and moaning louder now in a series of grunts and hisses, and seeing this, she lay her head in her palms and sobbed.

"Now what! I don't know what to do to help you, Babe. I know that once you are released you will be freed from this torture, but how? Your body is just too hot to touch. I couldn't even give you a handjob without burning my hand! Great Lords of Chaos," she cried as she looked up at the ceiling. "What can I....," she continued yelling in desperation before stopping and grinning. "Oh..., wait just a fucking minute."

Amphrite's smile intensified when she looked down at her purse. "I am such a moron," she cried. "How could I have forgotten about the horn of Keto? I can release you with the Horn, and that will break this curse." Running her tongue over the horn's head she watched his writhing increase in intensity and smiled. "Yep! Your dick is still connected!" Wrapping her hand up in one of the sheets to protect it, she lightly patted Poseidon's head and said, "It is going to be OK now. Mama knows just what to do."

Rising to her feet, she walked over to the far side of the room and started lifting her gown up over her head. Glancing back over her shoulder to Poseidon on the bed, she winked. When his glassy dazed eyes saw her gorgeous nude body come into view, he began to struggle even more wildly against the lightning bolts of Zeus that still bound him to the bed.

"You likey?" Amphrite cooed as she shimmied out of her gown and slowly started rolling her panties down her legs. Lifting her leg out in front of her, she giggled as she grasped her panties with her toes and swung them back in forth in the water. Watching her husband's solid black eyes transfixed by the hypnotic sight, she felt herself grow wetter than a Monsoon. The intensity of the lust radiating off of his body was intoxicating, and she had never been more aroused than she was that moment. As he stared at her intensely, more of the water surrounding him started to boil from the heat shooting off of his body. Poseidon was completely hidden from her view now, the roiling bubbles caused by the heat of his pussy crazed lust had completely encased him in a fizzy bubble.

"My, my, my," Amphrite sighed as she sat down in her chair and lazily spread her legs wide. Draping them casually over the armrests of the chair, she added, "It seems I have gotten you quite hot and bothered this morning! Well..., just lay back and enjoy the show, Hubby. Although I cannot touch your body right now...," she continued as she lifted the horn up in front of her face. "We both can enjoy this!"

Slowly taking a long lick up the shiny black shaft of the horn, she kept one eye open and peeled on Poseidon on the bed. As soon as her tongue touched the skin of the horn, his whole body began to shake, and his cock began to glow red.

"Oh mercy," Amphrite sighed. "You are so horny right now. I think you might just boil away the whole Ocean!" Her comment was not hyperbole. The lust from Poseidon caused her body to break out in a flood of sweat, her perspiration pouring into the surrounding waters and instantly sizzling into steam. The heat waves radiating off of Poseidon's body were rapidly causing the palace to heat up like a volcano preparing to erupt, and the blue/green marble walls of their bedroom began to undulate as they started to melt under the intense temperature.

Drunk off of his radiating lust, Amphrite was aroused to the point insanity, temporarily forgetting what her mission to get him off. Swirling her tongue around the tip of the Horn, she gave it one light flick before slowly dragging the dildo down her neck and over her ripe and very erect nipples. The horn throbbed wildly in her hand as she teased it, wriggling and shaking like an oiled snake desperate to escape her grasp.

It was difficult, but the Goddess was able to keep a firm grip on Keto as she continued tracing a trail down her stomach with its head. All the while, she kept watching Poseidon for his reaction.

It took all of her strength to prevent the Horn of Keto from wriggling its way out of her grasp, as the great black phallus bucked and slithered ferociously in her hands as her teasing intensified. Amphrite's face grimaced as she struggled to tame the writhing beast in her hands before she suddenly stopped and smiled when she glanced over at her husband. Despite being painfully arched up from the mattress, the great Sea God stretched even further into the space above him as he attempted to thrust his tormented and tortured cock into the void. The sensations of his wife's fingers on the Horn of Keto perfectly were duplicated on his cock and the proximity of the horn to his actual penis made the sensations even stronger than they had been in the cave.

"Whoa, boy!" she cried as the Horn almost broke free. "Calm down now. How can I take care of you if you keep trying to get away?" she added with a playful giggle. As she held the phallus up with one hand, she shook her finger at it with the other as it wiggled uncontrollably.

Leaning back in her chair, Amphrite spread her legs open wide. Her fully exposed pussy gushed its honey into the surrounding water as she wallowed in the intense glare of her lust crazed husband leering at her from his bed prison.

"I like having you all tied up Poseidon. Damn it, but I really do," she cooed as she resumed the teasing of the Horn over the soft round curves of her body. Lifting her left leg up with her hands, she giggled as she held the head of Keto against a sensitive, sweet spot on her inner thigh. "Oh! Oh, mercy! Oh, fuck Poseidon! Oh fuck!" she cried in pleasure as the horn vibrated wildly and sent unending shockwaves of pleasure up her leg and into her honey cave. Biting her lip hard as she gripped the side of the chair with her free hand, Amphrite gingerly dragged Keto up to her cunt and paused mere millimeters above her clit.

"Now," she winked as she looked over at Poseidon humping wildly in the air. "Be gentle dear," she said with a cackle as she slowly lowered Keto onto the hood of her clit. "Before I release you, I would like to have at least...., AH! Oh sweet Lords of Chaos!" she shrieked as the horn touched her love nub and instantly began to pulse.

Curling her toes as the first of many orgasms rushed through her body, Amphrite took the horn in both hands now and held it hard against her sopping sex. The explosive sensations in her body were beyond anything she had ever experienced before, and she instantly threw her head back and shrieked as gallons of her hot honey erupted into the water. Panting as her body shivered in pleasure, she relaxed slightly in her post-orgasmic state and accidently released her firm grip on the horn.

"Ah! Careful! Ooof!" she screamed as Keto instantly lurched forward and slammed into her pussy, pumping and thrusting its way far up inside her velvety cave. Hitting her G-Spot, the intense vibrations exploding from the horn teased her clit from the inside and Amphrite shrieked again as another orgasm exploded out of her. Collapsing back into the chair, she groaned in utter bliss. In the past thirty seconds, she had had two of the biggest toe curlers of her divine life, and there appeared to be more to come.

"Let's take it a bit slower next time Babe," she moaned as she continued to twitch in pleasure, her body trying to cool down from the intense wave of pleasure she had just experienced. Smiling, she added as she started to fish up inside her for the horn, "Now, let me take you out for a minute Babe. I need to remove your cockring so you can get off. I, uh..., Oh! No Poseidon! No! Stop for a minute will you..., ah! I can't...., No!"

Her hopeless screams continued as the horn continued to burrow its way further up inside her body. She was now filled up completely as Keto wedged itself firmly in her pussy, rooting itself hard against her sweet walls. Over on the bed, Poseidon, his cock reveling in the warm wet embrace of his wife's pussy, continued to thrust hopelessly upwards. With each stroke he made upwards, the Horn of Keto was forced further inside the now panting and increasingly desperate Amphrite.

"Stop for just a second you stupid Motherfucker!" Amphrite shrieked as Keto continued thrusting wildly inside her. "If you just let me take you out for a..., ah...., Yaaaa!" she screamed as she wriggled her toes and threw her head back in yet another mind blowing orgasm. The sensations were too much to resist.

Back in Athens, on the summit of the Acropolis, Archimedes stood before the surviving temple of Hephaestus with the other survivors. Behind him, much of the city lay in ruins, the crystal blue skies above quickly turning dark with the thick billowing clouds of black smoke rising from the flames ravaging Athens below. The harbor to the east was shattered, several of the enormous carcasses of the giant elephants laying lifeless in the surf. Below, on the beach, the surviving Egyptians were being rounded up from the water by the Greek forces. The prisoners stood with their hands chained behind their backs, their eyes staring blankly into space as they pondered what dark future lay ahead for them. In front of Archimedes, the altar before Hephaestus had been prepared, the fire lit and the sacrificial animals brought forth for slaughter. Taking the reins of a white cow in his left hand, in his right, Archimedes lifted his dagger to the sky and began to pray.

"Oh powerful God Hephaestus, Divine ruler of fire and Engineering, hear our prayer. We, thine unworthy servants do implore thee to come to our aid. The sacred temples of the Gods have been razed. Thy worshippers have been slain. Thy priests lay dead in the streets. Thy acolytes have been raped and ravaged. Come forth, we beg thee God Hephaestus. Come forth and wreak your divine vengeance on these barbarians!"

Finishing his prayer, Archimedes pulled his blade across the unfortunate animal's neck and sliced it clean. Hot red blood instantly gushed out of the wound and flowed into the golden basin at the base of the statue to Hephaestus, drizzling down the chute into the fire. Drained of life, the beast collapsed onto the marble tiles of the temple.

At the same time, far away in Italy, deep in the bowels of Vesuvius, Talos lay sleeping on a lava couch in the great hall of Hephaestus' palace. The citadel was still empty, the fire nymphs having not yet returned from Montserrat, and the giant bronze servant of the God took this as a golden opportunity for a well-deserved nap. The palace was rarely empty, but today, he had the run of the place. Since Hephaestus also chose not to live on Olympus, the war that raged throughout the rest of the Greek world had not yet come here.

Talos's master, the God Hephaestus, was alone. Completely absorbed in his office, his delight with his new toy designed by Archimedes and developed into a full-blown obsession. The God had not come out of his chamber once since his return from Athens. The sight of the tiny human "Demetrius" (actually Ares still in human disguise) suffering under the fiendish device had completely occupied Hephaestus's attention.

On his desk, seated on an iron chair, sat the naked, and fully exposed body of the tiny human who he thought had fucked his wife, Aphrodite. Chained at both his wrists and ankles, the prisoner could not move an inch, and spread as he was, his ass was completely exposed to perpetual abuse. Each intake of air from "Demetrius" was coupled with a giant ramrod reaming its way up his ass. Each breath out, and the dildo was removed and re-lubed for the next stroke. Powered by steam, the machine Archimedes had designed would perform its task continuously and to Hephaestus' delight, indefinitely.

Raising his glass of wine in the air, the red God burst out in a hearty laugh and said, "Here's to you again Archimedes, the greatest engineer on earth!"

"Please Hephaestus..., ugh..., Ah...! No...., Unf....!" Ares pleaded and babbled as a thick stream of pre-cum dribbled out of his cock and sizzled away to steam on the lava heated floor. Still in his human form, the perpetual stimulation of his body by the infernal device had prevented him from performing the time-consuming ritual to return to his Divine body. Each time he tried to concentrate, the huge poker would slide up his asshole, strike his prostate gland hard and cause him to let loose another dribble of his boiling trapped pre-cum.

Ares, quivering and thrashing in both intense arousal and pain, cursed himself now for his hair-brained scheme that had backfired so spectacularly. Transforming himself into Demetrius's human form had seemed like such a good idea at the time. His desire to teach Aphrodite a lesson by seducing her in the form of her human lover was going to be the best practical joke of all times. Oh, how he wished he could go back in time and undo this scheme as the joke was most definitely on him now. Trapped in a perpetual loop of arousal and ass fucking, Ares despaired. His anal assault had gone on for some time now, and he was quickly running out of ideas on how to escape. His only hope lay with Hephaestus, and it was obvious that the Fire God was enjoying himself too much to turn suddenly philanthropic and let him go.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Olympus has Fallen Ch. 18

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds