• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Cuckolding Is Sweet

Black Cuckolding Is Sweet

"Let's do this, Stephen, we both know you want to suck some big White cock, " Annie Anglais-Mathieu said, and the six-foot-tall, curvaceous young Haitian-Canadian woman grabbed the back of her husband Stephen Mathieu's neck, and made him suck Jake "The Bull" Connors thick and veiny, pale pink dick. The one thing this foxy Black housewife knew her favorite bisexual Black man craved the most...other than her, of course. Jake was having the time of his life. Seriously, for a bisexual top, it didn't get any better than this.

Jake Connors, an openly bisexual man living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, and working as an engineering contractor likes to be on the edge. That's why he put his profile on every sex site out there, looking for wild fun. Male or female, Black or White, he was always down for sexual adventurism. A month ago, he met Stephen and Annie Mathieu online, and they told him about their fantasy, which involved some reverse interracial cuckolding.

Much to Jake's immense surprise, there were Black couples out there in the world of swinging and cuckolding. Jake had fucked plenty of White men's equally White wives in front of them and made them scream thanks to his nine-inch White cock, but he never dreamed he'd ever get to fuck a horny Black woman in front of her very willing and able Black man. Or vice versa. The Mathieu couple was something else. Jake was totally down with that, and they finally got together tonight.

Annie Mathieu licked her lips as she watched her husband Stephen suck on Jake's thick White cock. The stocky, forty-something Black dude sucked that thick White dick with gusto, and when the Bull came, he drank every last drop. When he finished, Stephen wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, and winked at Annie. The taste of Jake's dick was absolutely amazing, and Stephen couldn't get enough of it...

"I like the way you suck dick, my dude, now let's get at that ass," Jake said, and he smiled at Annie as he made Stephen assume the position. Just like that, the Bull gripped Stephen's hips and worked his dick into his asshole, which Annie dutifully lubricated prior to the session. Stephen groaned as Jake began fucking him, and he watched as his wife Annie spread her thick dark thighs invitingly.

"Let me eat that pussy," Stephen said, and Annie smiled as her husband buried his handsome face between her thighs and began eating her pussy. Meanwhile, Jake fucked Stephen while he ate his wife's pussy. Watching Stephen's butt jiggle under the force of his thrusts turned Jake on immensely, for there was nothing this White Bull loved more than Black male ass. Smacking Stephen's ass, Jake plunged the dick even deeper into Stephen's ass, loving the feel of a tight Black male ass around his cock.

"Damn, that ass is too tight for me, I need a break," Jake said, and he pulled his dick out of Stephen's asshole. Stephen turned around and briefly looked at Jake, then resumed eating his wife Annie's delicious pussy. Feeling inspired, Annie got on all fours and spread her thick Black ass cheeks wide open. Stephen began eating Annie's ass, and the young Haitian-Canadian woman moaned deeply as her man pleasured her backdoor with his tongue.

"Hubby dearest, I am horny as hell and I need you to fuck me," Annie said, and Stephen was happy to oblige. Putting his sexy wife on all fours, Stephen smacked her big Black ass and then eased his dick into her from behind. Annie squealed as Stephen's long dark dick slid into her pussy. Jake sat nearby and stroked his big White cock while watching the sexy Black couple get it on. This was absolutely hot, and in no time, Stephen was hornier than ever.

"Fuck her good, Stephen, you're the man," Jake said, encouraging Stephen, who laughed and continued fucking Annie, making her thick Black ass jiggle under the force of his thrusts. Annie screamed as Stephen fucked her, and Jake put a stop to that by putting his big White cock into her mouth. Annie sucked Jake's cock and massaged his balls while her husband Stephen slammed his dick into her cunt and smacked her ass. Filled at both ends, Annie was happy as can be and screamed like a woman possessed.

"That was hot, now I want to watch you take some big White cock, my dear," Stephen said as he came inside Annie's pussy, and then pulled out. Jake looked at Annie, and felt desire stir within him as the sexy Black woman turned around and shook her thick, fantastic and heart-shaped ass at him. Winking at Stephen, Jake got behind Annie and gave her big Black ass a firm slap, and then the fun began.

"Always wanted to take a big White dick in front of my cuckolded Black husband," Annie said, and she flashed Stephen a wicked grin as she grabbed Jake's dick and began sucking on it like her life depended on it. When Annie got Jake nice and hard, the Bull put the foxy Black housewife on all fours and penetrated her swiftly, causing her to gasp. Hard and fast Jake began pounding away at Annie, drilling her tight, hot pussy with his massive pale prick.

"Fuck my foxy Black wife in the ass like you fucked me earlier," Stephen said, and Jake hesitated, then looked at Annie, who nodded enthusiastically. Catching the bottle of lube that Stephen tossed his way, Jake lubricated both his dick and Annie's asshole, and then the fun continued. Spreading Annie's ass cheeks wide open, Jake pressed his pale dick against her butt hole, and then pushed it inside.

"Oh fuck, that dick is so big, fuck me harder, Jake, " Annie squealed, and Jake laughed and fucked her ass even harder, sliding his pale dick into the forbidden depths of Annie's asshole. Meanwhile, Stephen stroked his dick, immensely turned on by what he was beholding. For ages the bisexual Haitian stud had dreamed of uninhibited sex with both sexes and no boundaries, and now, at last, he found a woman who accepted his kinky desires and embraced him for who he was. Jake fucked Annie until she begged for mercy, then he pulled out...

"That was awesome, thank you, you guys are truly lucky to have each other," Jake said, a little while later, and he shook hands with Annie Anglais-Mathieu and Stephen Mathieu before departing from their household. Annie and Stephen waved Jake goodbye as he got into his beat-up old pickup truck and drove away, and then they returned to the bedroom to fuck some more. When no one is afraid and passion has no limits, everyone is happy...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Cuckolding Is Sweet

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 255 milliseconds