• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Summer's Blackmail Ch. 22

Summer's Blackmail Ch. 22

1234

Summer Wayne is a 40 year old married high school Senior English teacher that is being blackmailed by one of her students. She is required to call him Master T and she is completely under his control. Master T has had each of Summer's nipples pierced, each of her pussy lips is adorned with ring piercings and her left ear has been pierced with a large loop earring that includes three red beads that signifies to Master T that she is his. Summer has had her hair cut into a much younger cut that barely reaches her neck, it is jagged in style and her hair has received extensive highlighting to further change her appearance. Her fingernails have been lengthened by acrylic nails of almost ¾ inches in length and painted a bright red to match her toenails. She has been subjected to additional piercings, five tattoos and additional humiliations on Sunday.........thanks to my friends for recommendations/suggestions for story lines especially Mike, Jack, John, Rebecca, Dr. Johnson, Susan and Elly.

***********************************************

Summer woke up in her own bed realizing it was Monday morning and it was fully bright outside, which meant that she had over slept. She turned and immediately felt pain all over her body. Summer then remembered Sunday and her treatment at the hands of Marcos as well as his assistant Sarah. Her pussy stung so Summer ran her hand down her body bypassing the belly button piercing and found the clit piercing. She rubbed it hoping that it would relieve some of the pain. It of course did not work. Then, Summer noticed the note beside her on the pillow:

"Slut, good morning. I hope you slept well. I went into the school substitute system utilizing your school password, put in for a substitute for the next four days and you are off until Friday. It is best that you stay home to give your body some time to heal. Take a look at the notes from Marcos and do as he has instructed you in caring and protecting your skin. You will feel better by Friday when, if you will remember, you are serving as a chaperone for the Homecoming Dance. Oh and don't forget, your two boys will be home this weekend. I am going to give you the week off, but this weekend, you will be serving me".

Your Master

Summer turned on her side and cried herself to sleep.

Summer woke up in a start like someone from a bad dream just before they fell over the cliff. Summer was happy to be alive, but she was brought back to reality by the pains in her breasts, pubic mound, clit, neck and her back. The pain from the neck tattoo was not bad enough to cause her discomfort compared to the clit piercing however.

Summer edged to the side of the bed that she shared with her husband James and made her way into the bathroom. She turned to face the full length mirror and she was shocked at the image staring back at her. Her breasts were marked with blue butterflies in flight with each strategically located below what would be the upper edge of her bra, but visible in plunging necklines. She ran her hand down to her tummy and flicked the belly button piercing noting that a silver "S" hung below her button. As Summer looked down, she saw the rose turned upside down with the bloom positioned over her pussy and the stem running outwards and upwards. The stem of the rose as well as two leaves rose above her thong tan line and the rose bloom lay about one inch above her now pierced clit. Summer ran her hand further down and touched the new clit piercing, which immediately sent shivers of pain as well as arousal through her body. Summer began to cry again realizing that her body was now a permanent reminder of her position in life as a submissive to one of her high school students.

Summer found the note with instructions about caring for her piercings as well as her tattoos. The worse thing that could happen now would be to develop infections and have to go to her physician and try to explain them. A bag on her counter contained numbing lotion, Lubriderm lotion, Vaseline, bacteria soap and a container labeled Vitamin A & D Ointment. Her instructions were not to use Neosporin as it was best used for cuts and scrapes, which often times will cause little red bumps. There was also a tube of Tattoo Goo and H2Ocean. Carlos had written out her daily regimen for care of the tattoos.

Unfortunately, Summer felt her back sort of tighten as she moved. Summer placed a hand on her lower back and found a large bandage on her back. She felt for the edges having to use both hands. The bandage went across the majority of her back, down to her ass crack and up to her mid-abdomen. Carlos' instructions were for her to leave the bandage on til morning and then remove. She could hand wash all of her tattoos with the bacterial soap, but do not use a washcloth. She could take a shower on Tuesday morning, but not before. Carlos' last line was to take care of the tattoos as instructed and her skin would be just fine. The pain of the neck and breast tattoos would subside quicker than the rose and back tattoos. His PS was that he looked forward to coloring in the Screaming Eagle next month.

Summer slowly began to peal the bandage off of her back. She was scared that all of the skin on her lower back would be removed along with the bandage, but she was happy when it was removed. There was some blood on the bandage pad, but not as much as she had feared.

Summer went about cleaning all of the tattooed areas to make sure that they were clean and dry. She used the H2Ocean aerosol spray to make sure that there was no soap residue on the areas. Then there was this list:

When oozing stops, apply a thin layer of ointment 4 times a day.

•No skin to skin contact with people or pets.

•No scratching.

•No picking.

•No peeling.

•No swimming.

•No sauna.

•No Jacuzzi.

•No tub.

•No sun.

•No tanning salon.

•No contact sports.

•No shaving.

Summer especially liked the fact that there would be no skin to skin contact (no sex with her Master) tanning salon or shaving in her near future. She liked the idea of constantly applying body lotion as she had always done so and had always enjoyed soft skin. She did not want the tattoo art causing her skin problems. As Summer was an English teacher it was easy to understand how meticulous she would be in making sure that the tattoo areas would be cared for appropriately.

After cleaning and covering the eagle tattoo, Summer went through several clothing options to find something comfortable, but nothing really felt good on her skin. Even though the eagle tattoo was covered, anything with a band across the area caused her pain. Summer decided on Todd's long tee shirt as her wardrobe of the day.

Summer went about her day moving slowly from one room to the next because she could not find a place to sit where she was comfortable. She tried to be careful in her intake of fluids as she did not want to have body fluid on her clit piercing. She was determined to have that removed at her earliest opportunity.

Night time fell and she was pleased to not have heard from her young tormentor. She thought it was odd that he had not called or texted her, but she was more than relieved to not have to deal with Todd. Summer was tired and she was asleep almost the minute her head hit the pillow.

Summer tossed and turned all night from the pain of the tattoos. The pain was not intolerable, but it was annoying and the Egyptian sheets continued to stick slightly to her. She had tried all sorts of negligees but all were too silky. She found her young Master's white tee shirt in her bathroom and it had worked the best.

Summer woke on Tuesday morning refreshed, but still sore. She was still pleased that she had not heard from Todd and was beginning to formulate a strategy to prevent him from coming into her house. However, that would call for reworking the alarm system as well as changing all of the locks on the house. She would also have to find all of the remote cameras he had placed in her house. She laughed out loud when she remembered what her daily attire was supposed to be: white six inch heels and her white lace thong, but because of the piercings, she did not even contemplate putting anything on that would fit snuggly against her very sensitive clit.

Summer went through the cleaning routine again as detailed in her tattoo artist's instructions. Marcos had been both thorough and considerate in his instructions. Summer felt like he genuinely cared about her recovery. But, Summer also knew that Marcos was anxiously awaiting the next time he had had her in his little shop of horrors. She smiled to herself as she thought about never ever going back there.

At mid-day Summer's phone buzzed. She saw who the text was from and she ignored it. Summer felt some power because she was locked in her house and she was safe from the directions as well as the domination by her young student. The phone buzzed again five minutes later, but once again Summer ignored her phone. Summer logged onto her computer and began researching the care of her new body decorations. She migrated to websites that detailed the ways tattoos could be removed. Summer had no intention of keeping them. But, Summer was horrified at some of the results she saw from failed removals. The skin was damaged and permanently marked by the removals. It almost made some sense to suffer having to explain the tattoos than to contemplate the misery she would have to endure to have some or all of them from her body.

The tattoo on her back was causing her the most discomfort. Any band of clothing that ran across the eagle irritated the skin and was painful. Summer had of course kept the tattoo covered as had been advised in Marcos' note.

Summer prepared a light dinner and went about finalizing the times for the Alarm/Locksmith Company to get to her house on Wednesday morning. Summer had red wine with her meal, caught up on some class work and then went to bed. Summer's sleep was better and she woke up more refreshed on Wednesday morning, but the pain on her skin was still intense.

Summer went about her routine of cleaning and then moisturizing her tattoos by spreading the skin care products that she had used Monday & Tuesday. She tried to wear panties, but the waist band of each pair she tried on just did not feel comfortable across the eagle tattoo. So, Summer decided on her oversized Calia tee shirt and her white silk robe.

Summer had just settled down on a bar stool when there was a noise from behind her. There in the doorway to her kitchen through the opened French doors that led onto her patio was her young tormentor. She had absentmindedly opened the doors to let the early fall fresh air into the house.

Summer saw the look on Todd's face and she slipped down off of the bar stool and starting edging backwards away from her young tormentor. Her actions were met with, "Just what in the fuck are you doing slut not answering my text messages," Todd shouted.

Todd moved inside the door and closed the distance between the French doors and his slut teacher in an instant. Todd grabbed the stunned teacher by the arm and pulled her close to him so that his face was pressed against her.

"Answer me slut," Todd demanded.

Summer gathered her courage that she had fortified by being with herself the past two days and said, "Todd, this is enough. I am done being held hostage by a teenager. You will stop this immediately."

Todd just stared at the teacher and watched as her confident and strong demeanor began to fade. Todd realized that this was the point at which he was going to have to forcibly take the teacher and show her that she no longer had free will and no other option but to submit.

Todd grabbed the teacher and spun her around. Todd placed his hands on the teacher's shoulders and pushed her down onto the breakfast bar counter top. Todd slipped his feet between the teacher's feet and pushed them apart. Todd leaned in and said, "Now slut do not move."

Todd stepped away and pulled up the white silk robe and tee shirt. The hem of both garments rested above the bandage covering the teacher's eagle tattoo. "Now, I do not know what has gotten in to you slut, but you are mine to do with as I desire. If you have any questions, just take a look at the screen of your computer."

There in front of Summer was the Firefox cursor and she watched as Todd clicked the link. Once Firefox opened, Summer, still bent over the counter top watched Todd quickly keystroke the computer. Summer watched as a website opened on her laptop. The site was called, "Slut Teachers looking for young cock."

Summer watched as Todd scrolled through a couple of pages until he reached a door to "Anonymous sex with Slut Teachers". Todd clicked on the door and Summer watched as a full page of icons appeared. She watched as Todd scrolled down the page until he found Summer Slut. Todd paused to let the full effect of what he was doing appear to the teacher. Todd knew that this area of the site was where the teacher's faces were altered so that anyone looking would not be able to recognize the face, but could watch the cocks slipping in and out of the teacher's mouth.

Todd then said, "Slut you have your own dedicated page in this site. As you can see below, you have over 1,000 hits on your door in just one week."

"Todd, what are you doing? You cannot post pictures of me on a public site. My career and marriage will be over," Summer pleaded.

"Well slut, this site is more for the sharing of my slut teacher's escapades for all those young men and some women I have found that secretly have fantasized about having sex with their favorite teacher. I must say you are a star in only one week," Todd replied.

Todd then clicked on the link to a video titled, "The Sex Apparatus". Summer watched in horror as the screen filled with her tied bent over the apparatus with a cock in her ass and one in her mouth. She could not make out her face, but it was quite obvious to Summer that she was the woman in the video was sucking a cock while being ass fucked. The video was only five minutes long and when it ended, Todd could see Summer's body begin to tremble slightly.

Next Todd clicked on a link to a video labeled, "Teacher's Adult Store Spanking". The screen opened and there on the screen was the teacher, Summer, tied to the pole in Bill Fraser's store as he whipped her with various instruments. Summer watched as her body reacted to the spanking and she watched as her body was racked by an orgasm. Thankfully, the woman's face on the screen could not be seen, but Summer knew her body and she fully remembered the event.

"Why did you do this to me Todd," Summer asked, while not being able to hold back her tears.

"First of all slut, it is Master T," Todd reminded the still prone teacher. Continuing, "Secondly slut, because I can and you have no choice."

"Now, let's address your non-responsiveness to my text messages," Todd continued.

Todd then went into how he had only texted her to find out how Summer was doing and if there was anything he could do to help her. He had wanted her to know that he understood that she would be in pain that she did not have to worry about him doing anything to her for a while until the pain from the tattoos had subsided. Todd told her that he knew that the tattoos would be painful to the touch for a bit, and that he would not want to cause her pain that would not result in the appropriate orgasmic ending. But now, because of her complete lack of responsiveness, Summer was going to have to pay for her transgressions.

But, before he dished out punishment, Todd wanted to really put his slut teacher in her place.

"Slut, I want you to reach down and move the cursor over to the icon on the lower right portion of the screen," Todd said.

Summer reached across the counter with her right hand knowing that this action forced her up onto her tiptoes further exposing her ass to Todd.

As her hand reached the keyboard of the laptop, Summer felt a harsh slap across her right ass cheek. "You did not say yes Master T," Todd said.

"But, Todd, I told you that this is stopping and I am not going to submit to you any longer," was Summer's meek reply.

With that, Todd laid into the prone teacher paying particular attention to each ass cheek working up and down each, but never striking the pad covering the eagle tattoo.

Todd did not let up and kept forcing the teacher down onto the counter with his hand pressed firmly into the middle of her back. He did not let up until, "Master T, please stop. I am sorry."

After applying one more slap of each cheek, Todd removed his hand from the teacher's back and said, "Ok slut, you can open the link."

Summer slid her hand back over to the laptop keyboard and moved the mouse to the icon on the right at the bottom of the page. Summer clicked on the icon and the screen went to a login page. Summer turned and looked at Todd, "What is this Master T."

"Well slut, this is the pay portion of the site. If someone wants to see you completely, they will have to pay me for that privilege."

"Master T, you cannot do that. I will be found out by everyone and my life will be ruined. You have promised me that you will not expose me if I submit to you," the now distraught teacher replied.

"Well you haven't exactly complied recently now have you slut," Todd asked.

"But Master T please," Summer pleaded.

"Well let me tell you about that area of the website slut," Todd replied. Todd continued, "That particular area of the site is not open to anyone at this point. I have uploaded all of my videos of you as well as from Bill Fraser, which includes your glory hole afternoon if you will remember. I do not plan on making your videos available to the public once the site goes live UNLESS you continue to not comply with my demands."

"But, make no mistake about it slut, if you do not comply with my directions and demands, everyone will be able to see what kind of slut you are. Imagine your son's finding that website, becoming members and then seeing their sweet teacher mom being gang banged and succumbing to orgasm after orgasm from cocks or pain inflicted upon you."

Summer was now trapped in a way that she had never anticipated. Her body had betrayed her in the past at the manipulations of this teenager. He had taken over her life in just three short weeks and she had now discovered that there was no way out for her except to comply.

"Yes Master T I understand and will comply with your demands and instructions," replied the defeated teacher.

"Take off your clothes slut," were Todd's next words.

Summer stood up, but with her feet still spread. She slowly pulled the robe from her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Next Summer gingerly pulled the Calia tee shirt over her head. Once totally nude for her young master, she heard him ask, "Slut where are your slut heels?"

Summer quickly replied, "Sorry Master T, but I did not think I would be required to wear them with my tattoos having just been completed.'

"Slut the moment that you realize that you no longer are allowed to think, then your life will be easier. You can forgo the thong as I know it will not be comfortable across your eagle tattoo, but the heels are required. You will be allowed to wear the white silk robe until your eagle tattoo heals properly. Now get those heels on!"

As if shot out of a cannon, Summer bolted out of the kitchen and ran upstairs to retrieve her white six inch slut heels. As she slipped her feet into the heels, Summer saw herself in the mirror. Her nipples were standing erect, her clit was elongated with the new piercing, her pussy lip piercings glistened with her juices and her rose tattoo highlighted the mound of her pussy. Summer straightened up and took in the full effect of the changes to her body imposed on her by her young master. Her breasts were now decorated with a blue butterfly in the cleavage formed by her breasts. She turned, pulled her hair up in a ball and craned her neck to look at the neck tattoo, which now indicated that she was owned by MT. Summer dared not to remove the bandage covering her back, but the sheer size of the bandage indicated to her the width and height of her tramp stamp tattoo. Summer shivered at the thought of being made to go back to Marcos' salon for him to "color" in the design as the tramp stamp was the most painful of her new tattoos, though the rose was painful, but like tiny bee stings still.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Summer's Blackmail Ch. 22

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds