• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Olympus has Fallen Ch. 10

Olympus has Fallen Ch. 10

Aphrodite's mouth was fully agape at the sights and sounds that bombarded her eyes and ears. Nothing she had ever experienced in her eons long life could compare with this. The glory of Athens at its peak was nothing compared to the wonders of Fifth avenue and now that Manhattan was in the full bloom of morning rush hour, her head was spinning to take in all of the loud, brash and competing sights for her attention. Watching as a seemingly never ending horde of people crowded every inch of the sidewalk, she was convinced that there had never been this many humans in one place in history. Sighing she said to herself "What has come of the ancient ones?" as she continuously searched for, but found no evidence of, anything remotely familiar to her world of the Greeks.

Continuing to stroll casually down Fifth avenue, her head whipped continuously from side to side as some new sight enthralled her. Distracted by the noise and bedlam, she was completely unaware of the pure havoc her presence was wrecking on the male citizens of Gotham. Dressed still in the blue security guard uniform of Constantine, despite its loose fit, none of her gorgeous curves and spectacular beauty were hidden from view or diminished by the unflattering outfit.

"Hey, Baby! You can arrest my ass anytime you like!" came a comment from a hot dog vendor she passed.

"Holy motherfucking God! You are the most astonishing creature I have ever seen!" came another accolade from a stock broker rushing to catch the subway.

Unaware that these comments were directed at her, Aphrodite continued walking along in a daze. Looking to her left, she noticed a large group of people surging towards a large stone building with Corinthian columns on the front, and her face brightened as it was the first building that looked even remotely familiar.

"There we go, finally! I knew there must be a temple around here somewhere!" Glancing around at the stunningly prosperous looking citizenry on the busy street, none of the routine poverty she was used to witnessing from the humans back home was present. Everyone seemed clean and well fed, almost living like the Gods themselves. Noticing that almost all of them carried cell phones, just like she and the other Gods did back on Olympus, her smile of wonderment faded as she pondered the dark implication. Had these lowly humans finally outgrown the need to worship the higher deities? Was there no more place in this brave new world for the magic, the mystery and the awesome power of the ancient Gods? Her sudden dark thoughts brightened however as she got closer to this new temple and to her delight, it appeared to be extremely busy, filled to capacity with adoring worshippers.

Standing outside on the sidewalk she watched in amazement as thousands of people rushed inside this structure for some sort of ceremony and part of her stomach twinged in jealousy as she realized that none of her temples back home were so well attended. Looking at the crowds, and the majesty of the structure, she wondered which divinity was still inspiring such devotion this far into the future.

Smirking, she guessed it was probably Zeus. As King of the Gods, surely his name would never fade from the lips of humans, but what if it was someone else? Hera perhaps, that would make sense, but what if it was someone lower in the Pantheon. Her chest tightened as she contemplated the potential humiliation of being shown up by some lower God. As she contemplated that potential embarrassment, an even darker thought crossed her mind. What if it wasn't a Greek at all? What if this was some temple to a foreign deity, Lords of Chaos forbid, even her arch rival Ishtar? Her face turned into a frown as she contemplated that horrific prospect. Closing her eyes in fear, she slowly craned her neck up towards the top of the building, rage already rushing through her veins that one of her rivals would be honored rather than her.

Sighing deeply, she popped open her eyes and glanced at the writing on the stone pediment. "Grand Central Station?" Rubbing her eyes, she read those words again and grinned. "Well..., at least it is not Ishtar!"

Watching her intensely from his parked cab, Omar thought he heard the seams of his tight red plaid polyester pants start to give way as he lusted over the form of Aphrodite. Staring with an intensity he did not think physically possible, the glorious vision of sheer female perfection standing in front of the train station sent him into an erotic tailspin. His mouth drooling buckets of saliva, the urge to whip his cock out and hose down the front of his cab with his own spunk was overpowering, but mercifully he resisted.

Observing the effect she was having on the other harried commuters, especially the male ones, was downright comic. Five well-dressed investment banker types, obviously having just taken the Long Island Express into the city, each fell face down the escalator one on top of another. The vision of the Goddess of love too distracting to ignore. Watching one, thousand-dollar suit after another be ruined as they tumbled down the stairs was just enough humorous relief to shake him out of his aroused daze.

Turning his indicator light on top off his cab to 'occupied', he rolled down his front passenger window as he racked his brain for something suave to say. This was his dream girl in the flesh and he thought that if he did not at least make some attempt at picking her up he would never be able to live with himself. Listening to the barrage of gasps and stuttering pick-up lines tried by construction workers, stock brokers, lawyers, neurosurgeons and every other occupation imaginable be completely ignored by the distracted Goddess, his nerves became frazzled. Watching two of New York's finest, in full blue regalia, stutter and stammer like thirteen old boys he almost burst out laughing when the taller one dropped his donut into a storm drain. No, this was not just his dream girl, but she was every man on earth's dream girl. The ultimate male fantasy now come to life, the line to catch just a whiff of her scent or a brief glimpse of her face now stretched all the way out to the curb.

Aphrodite, on the other hand, was completely oblivious to such adulation afoot under her nose, her thousands of years of experience of dealing with the horny male species making her largely immune to their lame attempts at seduction. Staring intensely at the pediment she was intensely reviewing her mind for any clue as to which God this "Grand Central Station" could be.

"Grand sure sounds like a title" she mused as she placed her finger on her chin and looked up at words again, but her brow furrowed as she contemplated the rest. "And Central could be a location. Like one of those crazy Indian Gods with the multiple hands. What was her name again? Shelia? Shirley? Shiva! That's it." Staring up at the building again the last name was the a killer. "Station, what in the fuck does that mean? What kind of name is Station?" Shrugging, she started moving towards the main doors, reconciled to the fact that she was just going to have to go inside the temple to find out who was being worshiped in person. Glancing at the sea of men hovering in her vicinity, she scanned the faces for any signs of the divine in the crowd. It would be humiliating in the extreme to be found sneaking into another God or Goddesses temple by another deity.

Watching her start to walk away, Omar knew that this was his last chance. Once inside the main terminal his dream woman likely would be lost forever and his ass would permanently bear the scar of his own foot kicking it into eternity. Mustering his last reserves of courage, he called out the best line he could think of.

"Goddess of Love! The glorious incarnation of pure beauty! Don't take the train, I pledge to you with my life that I will take you wherever you want; free of charge!"

Freezing in her path, in a flash she spun around and as her violet glowing eyes met his, Omar felt his whole being melt into the wooden back massage beads on his seat.

"You recognize me?" she cried as she smiled at Omar. "You know who I am?"

Convinced now that he must have died and this incredible turn of events was not really happening, but was simply the result of lack of oxygen flow to his brain, Omar's mouth flew open. Despite being positive that these were his last moments alive, a glorious hallucination brought on by the impending darkness of death, he was happy and just decided to go with it. Finding words forming in his mouth that he thought he was incapable of speaking, in his thick Turkish accent, he said "Of course oh glorious and radiant Goddess. No creature on earth has ever existed more dazzling than you. The pink and purple dawn of the warmest and most flower-filled June is like a snowy midnight in the depths of winter when compared to your loveliness."

Smirking, Aphrodite winked as she walked over to the cab. "Well then, finally someone understands the proper way to address me. So, you said something about taking me anywhere I want to go? How familiar are you with this enormous city?"

"I know this city even better than even my own hometown Istanbul Goddess. Trust me, there is no place in any of the five boroughs of New York that you can name that I cannot get to. Just name a place, really, anywhere you want to go. I live to serve you!"

Opening the door and sliding across the greasy vinyl seat cover Aphrodite plastered a polite smile on her face as she settled in. Seeing a pine tree-shaped air freshener hanging from his mirror as well as the blue, white and black evil eye dangling from his dashboard, she grinned. "That sure takes me back to my homeland?"

"Oh, Goddess?" Omar asked as he turned to look back at this beatific vision in his back seat. Smelling her perfume through the holes drilled in the bulletproof glass separating them, he grew lightheaded. The odor was so sweet and even more astonishing, deeply arousing. Drinking her scent deeply into his lungs, the combination of hyacinth and sex caused his pants to grow even tighter. Now barely able to speak he stammered "Wh-whe-where are you from?"

"Greece. That pine tree reminds me of the thick dark forests that carpet Olympus. Ah, to be home again would be pure bliss."

"Yes, radiant one. It appears we are from the same corner of the world. Istanbul is so close to Greece. I remember seeing those same kinds of forests that ran right up to the shoreline of the Bosphorus."

"Istanbul? Bosporus? That sounds so much like Old Byzantium. Beautiful city, and such lovely people. My temple there was beyond dazzling, the view of the Bosphorus from the top portico would make your heart melt."

"The very place! That is my hometown Goddess! Istanbul was once named Constantinople, and before that it was Byzantium. What a small world!"

"It is, it is," Aphrodite said rapidly, anxious to move on in her journey to find her nearest temple. "So..., my newly devoted servant. You said you know all of the places in this city, I do hope you can find the nearest temple of mine. I just can't imagine that even after all of these countless centuries there is not a single temple to Aphrodite in this whole metropolis!"

"Aphrodite's Temple?"

"Yes."

"I know that place well! I took my girlfrie..., uh, a friend there for dinner every weekend years ago. It is not far, I get you there in a jiffy." Slamming his gearshift in drive, Omar pulled out into traffic and started to head south towards lower manhattan.

Clapping wildly, Aphrodite instantly beamed in joy, hearing the joyous news that a temple to her still existed. "Oh, uh..." peering at his ID on the back of the headrest she struggled to read the words through the inches of grime covering the yellowing plastic cover. "OMAR SIRI! Yes, so Omar Siri, you are familiar with this place? Is it popular?"

"Please call me Omar, Goddess."

"Omar it is."

"Yes, Aphrodite's Temple is very popular Goddess. They have the absolutely best spanakopita and fried squid in the city. There is really not even a close second, although 'Poseidon's Catch' does make a mean calamari that might give them a run for the money."

"So, even old fish Dick has his own temple!" Aphrodite smirked as she heard this latest tidbit of information. "Well, things are looking up. I was convinced the old Gods had all been forgotten in this magical modern age you have." Glancing out the window at the sea of steel and glass buildings she asked "So exactly where is my temple."

"In the village."

"Village, I thought you said it was here in New York."

"Oh yes Goddess, it is here in New York."

"So are you saying that this place is a village? With all of these millions of people living here! Holy Mother Gaia and Lords of Chaos! If this is a village, what are your cities like?"

Laughing, Omar said, "I apologize dear beauty. I did not mean a village, but THE village. Greenwich Village. It is only about two miles from here."

Laughing back, Aphrodite sighed. "Well, that is a relief! I knew things had changed, but I was wondering how on Earth Mother Gaia can support such a huge population if this is a village. So, two miles is fairly close. How long will it take us in this, uh, horseless chariot."

"You mean cab?"

"Yes, cab."

"Well, given that it is rush hour, about forty-five minutes. At another time of day, we could get there in ten minutes, but you know, traffic..."

Staring out the window at the blur of yellow cabs and other cars, Aphrodite sunk back in her seat and sighed. "Well, I have traveled thousands of miles and even more thousands of years to this spot. What are another few minutes."

Two hours later as they turned onto Washington Street, Aphrodite cried as she pointed out the window. There in a patch of green in a sea of brownstones stood an enormous marble arch, flanked by gigantic fountains and obviously the focus of much activity. Browsing at the crowd wandering around the structure it was apparent that this was the site of much reverence, a meeting place of worship for possibly the whole city. Glancing lovingly up at the delicate carved corinthian arch she smiled as this definitely looked like home. Not quite as grand as her own temples back in Greece of course, but this was the first building that she had seen all day that resembled anything like the sights she was used to.

"That must be it!" she squealed as she rolled down her window and closed her eyes as the warm morning sun bathed her face.

"Yes Goddess, right through that Washington Square Park. I apologize I couldn't take you straight to the restaurant as that street is blocked off due to construction and everything is one way, but this is very close."

"Oh Omar, it is even grander than I had hoped!" Giggling again in a combination of glee and relief she sighed "I am so happy that people have kept up the old ways. Perhaps once the proper sacrifices start flowing again, my full powers can be restored." Gripping the handle of the cab as he pulled over to the curb, she almost leaped out of the car.

"No Goddess, let me get that for you," Omar said quickly as he slammed the gearshift in park and ran over to her side door. Opening it, he bowed reverently, having quickly figured out that his gorgeous passenger appeared to love such ostentatious displays. Holding her hand as she exited the back seat, the touch of her skin against his almost caused him to faint. Softer than the most delicate rose pedal, the electric charge of her fingers in his palms instantly caused the inevitable to happen. Looking down in horror, he saw a huge wet stain growing in his lap, his balls having spontaneously emptied into his pants.

Blushing red, he stuttered and stammered as he tried to hide the evidence of his accident with his free hand. Glancing down at his crotch, Aphrodite snickered. Men! Same for the Gods of the ancient world as now in this futuristic wonderland. "You are just like Mercury I see. Pity."

Despite his humiliation, Omar shook as he drilled down into his last reserves of courage and prepared to address this vision one last time. He knew that if he did not ask for her phone number, it would haunt him for the rest of his life. Closing his eyes, he blushed even redder as he stuttered. "Oh Glorious and divine beauty, who's face I am not fit to view and who's feet and I am not worthy to kiss; could I ask you a small favor?"

Looking over at Omar, Aphrodite smiled. He was cute, in a dark and swarthy way, and he had been one of the only people she had met so far to have actually seemed to know who she was. Considering herself a generous Goddess, she lifted her chin up high and grinned. "Of course! Beseech your Goddess your request."

"Co-co-could I have your number?"

"Number?" she asked quizzically.

"Phone number Goddess."

"Phone?"

"In your pocket Goddess. I can see the outline of your cell phone."

Reaching into the left pocket of her blue security guard uniform, stretched to the limit to cover her kissable and oh so lovely full female hips, she pulled out Constantine's iPhone. "Ah! A cell phone! Wow, amazing. I have missed mine so much since I got here." Turning back to Omar she winked as she saw his eyes begin to flutter as he slowly started to pass out. "Ok cutie, but, how about you give me your number instead. Who knows, I may just give you a ring sometime."

His pants instantly re-tented by the return of his rock hard erection, Omar steadied himself against a parking meter as he felt as if he was going to be sick. His mind racing at light speed, he could not believe this was actually happening. The most beautiful woman to have ever lived was asking him for his number and his rational mind could just not accept it. So terrified of blowing it, and also blowing the fresh wad that was boiling up in his balls, he blurted out his number.

Smiling politely, she picked up her phone and dialed. Hearing his phone ring and vibrate in his pocket, he quaked uncontrollably when he heard her say "Wonderful handsome!" With a wink, she added "And now you have mine!" Nearly swooning, he was finally pushed over the edge when she leaned forward and kissed his nose. Now jolted into unconsciousness by the surging volts of pure erotic fury rocketing through his body, Omar collapsed onto the sidewalk like a warm bowl of jello.

Blowing him a kiss, she stepped over his sleeping (and smiling) body and started walking towards the arch.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Olympus has Fallen Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 117 milliseconds