• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • The Diablo Masquerade Pt. 05

The Diablo Masquerade Pt. 05

I'm waking up; I can't tell you how long I was out. Lying nude in a cushioned chair, I catch short glimpses of my surroundings. I quickly close my eyes blocking out the intense, bright, light. I'm light headed, unable to distinguish shapes and sound clearly; my fucking head hurts. My body feels like it's being crushed under its own weight by the Earth's gravity; moving my muscles is a chore in itself.

"Am I dreaming?" I question myself. "This is no dream, I'm in Hell." I reassure myself replaying recent events over and over in my aching head like a broken record.

I try to turn my head; impossible. Suddenly my pain vanishes; curiosity perks my interest. Cracking my eyes open ever so slightly, I see silhouettes of people hovering around my numb, nude, motionless body; hoses and tubes hang all around me.

Everywhere in the room people are rushing to complete some sort of specific task. Some are mixing solutions, some are drawing blood from my veins, someone is putting an IV in my arm, and a couple appear to be operating on me, I think. There are small patches of blood spattered across my naked flesh, my blood.

"The initial trial was an overwhelming success, Dr. Forbes. I want the finishing touches completed, the procedures made permanent, and her prepped for cloning as soon as possible." I hear Walter order.

"Yes, sir. The internal healing process will have to be complete before cloning can begin." I hear Dr. Forbes explain." It might take a few weeks before cloning can begin."

"Make it happen." Walter dictates before leaving the room.

"I guess this is where my nightmare either ends or is about to begin." I contemplate letting the thoughts resonate before something coerces me into a dreamless, unconscious state.

*****************

I awaken detained in a small room with a towel wrapped around my nude body. Pacing the floor impatiently, I glance up looking at the surveillance cameras. Someone somewhere is watching my every move; I wonder why?

Hours trickle by; I'm restless. Touching my left temple, I attempt to activate my internal computer. Nothing. It's gonna take more than a miracle to escape my predicament. I lie down on the bed on my belly; sleep is the only reasonable way to pass the lingering, boring, time. Hell itself would be a more merciful place to be than here right now.

Drifting off to sleep, I never heard my cell door open. I'm awakened by someone sitting on me pinning me to the bed. Before I can resist, I'm quickly subdued and tied to the bed face down with leather straps around my wrists and ankles. Then, I'm blindfolded and a piece of heavy fabric is used as a make shift gag to muffle my screams. Finally, the towel I am wearing is snatched away from my nude body.

"Your ass is gonna be fucked like a pussy until you're healed enough to be cloned." I hear Walter say assuming he's the one straddling me. "You are gonna serve my plans whether you want to or not.

"Mmmmmmmphtugh." I struggle trying to get coherent, legible words outta my mouth pulling against the tight leather straps binding me to the bed; resisting.

"What's that, you say? You want me to shove it in your ass dry? You naughty, naughty bitch." Why, yes, I would love to fuck you in the ass dry .......... hahahahaha." I hear Walter laughing sadistically.

I can feel every single heart beat in Walter's throbbing cock as it lies on my naked flesh positioning himself for penetration. My anger burning my mind consumes me. I had it all wrong. I don't wanna die; I want to kill this son of a bitch in the vilest, sickest way possible.

I can feel Walter's heavy breathing on my neck as he grabs a hold to the back of my left arm hindering some of my futile movements of resistance. His height definitely gives him an advantage over me. He wasn't lying, he's gonna penetrate me dry. Soon as I feel his swollen cock press against my asshole, I think briefly about tightening my body and squeezing my ass cheeks together. But, that is gonna make this a very painful experience. I try to relax if that is even possible at this point.

"Mmmmmmmphtugh." I struggle to say something again feeling the pressure from Walter's body being applied.

"Listen to you begging for my cock like a slut. ........ Haha." Walter chuckles verbally torturing me with his words.

Walter is a lot bigger than James in terms of endowment. I feel a sudden burning sensation in my rectal tissue as my flesh tears accommodating Walter's huge, bulging, cock. Pressing and pushing outward to open myself up lessens the resistance for the penetration. My asshole slowly, painfully, engulfs Walter's entire cock until his warm balls rest against the bare flesh as I lay helpless on my belly.

Walter wastes no time lustfully injecting my virtually subdued body with an unholy amount of pain, slowly pumping my ass with his oversized, throbbing, cock. Each and every painful thrust hurts more than the previous as he begins to fuck me harder and faster. A wet spot forms underneath me on the bed as pre cum leaks form my cock. Once Walter had established a rhythm, his hands wrap around my throat giving him more stability and control over me. If time wasn't lingering before, it isn't moving at all now. Each and every painful thrust from Walter's cock seems to violate me in indescribable and undesirable ways.

Walter's thrusts and rhythm become increasingly more intense; more animalistic. I can feel his body heat rising, his breathing become faint and shallow; his warm, salty sweat drips from his body onto my bare back .

Suddenly, Walter's hard cock pulses and twitches injecting me with his warm, thick, seminal fluids filling my ass as he continues to pump me with his cock. Releasing his sadistic grip on my shoulders, Walter sits up, pressing his cock all the way into me; holding it there until he's satisfied with the results. Minutes later Walter extracts his cock from my bleeding ass, and snatches the blindfold from my eyes; leaving the make shift gag over my mouth. I gaze horrified at the satisfaction on his face as he stares at me with his emotionless eyes.

"Oh, the fun isn't over yet. Your ass is gonna get fucked every hour on the hour until you come around to my way of thinking." Walter says as another guy enters the room unzipping his pants. "You will serve me one way or another."

"Mmmmmmmphtugh" I mumble incoherently struggling to cuss Walter's every name in the book as if it would help my situation.

"What's that, you're ready to get fucked again already? Fucking amazing!" Walter teases and taunts my helpless situation with his sarcasm. "I knew you were a slut. ........hahahahaha. Show the bitch's bleeding ass no mercy." Walter instructs the next guy before leaving the room.

"Yes, sir, no mercy." The man complies as Walter closes the door behind him.

Hell could be no worse than this. The pain, the suffering, the abuse I endure over the course of several excruciating hours; my defenseless ass brutally violated and fucked by almost a dozen men is completely insurmountable. There were moments I wanted to cry, and a lot of times I cried until I ran out of tears.

I'm relieved when the last man leaves the room and no one else enters. Burying my face into the pillow, I try to shut the horror out from my mind. But, that would be asking too much from a single miracle. Within my hopeless, desolate, thoughts I begin to doubt if escape and payback is even possible.

Intuition tells me in the morning the entire horror show is gonna resume all over again. Just when those morbid thoughts seem like they are gonna consume me alive, the door opens again. Two heavily armed men in combat fatigues and body armor walk into the room with a guy in a white over coat holding a needle.

"I'm gonna sedate her. Mr. Stonehenge wants her moved to another room for closer observation. The cloning process will begin in a few days." The man orders the guards pricking me in the side of my neck with the needle.

I have no idea what happened after the needle entered my neck. When I finally open my eyes, I'm in a different room in the facility lying nude on a table with my head propped up. I'm not alone; there's someone else in the room with me. I sit up a little more to get a better view. It's Rhonda.

"You set my fucking ass up, Rhonda!" I shout not holding back my temperamental attitude.

"Hold it down, Kira. I can't help you if you are gonna alert the whole damn facility you are awake and ready to be fucked in the ass again like a bitch." Rhonda replies calmly walking over to me with a metal tray with food and a few other trinket items on it partially covered up.

"Why in the fuck did you set me up?" I calmly demand waiting for an explanation from Rhonda while shoveling some of the bland, tasteless food into my mouth.

"I feel bad setting you up. I'm sorry. I didn't have a choice. Walter Stonehenge indirectly used me in his sick, twisted schemes to delay you at the Masquerade that day so you could be captured by Jason James Coldburn and brought back to Las Vegas. I had no idea what was going on.

"Like I'm supposed to believe this shit?" I question doubtfully challenging Rhonda's story trying to finish what food I can stomach.

"I don't expect you to believe anything I tell you after what I did, but it's true. I've worked for Walter Stonehenge for a while. He sent me to Atlanta with Jason James Coldburn to help evaluate his progression and monitor the results.

"Shit's getting deep now." I say coldly finishing the food on my tray, turning my full undivided attention to Rhonda.

"Look, I said I was sorry. What more do you want?" Rhonda snaps back at me venting her frustration and staring knives at me with her eyes. "You should at least hear me out before you totally condemn my actions. I'm your only chance of getting outta this Hell hole with what little sanity you have left."

"Sanity? Ha! They cut my fucking balls off incase you haven't noticed, Rhonda." There isn't much left to be sane about." I snap back sarcastically pointing at what's missing on my nude body. "I'm some experimental freak now."

"You need my help to escape. You don't have any choice. You will be cloned in a few days and assimilated into Walter's sick, twisted plot he has planned for you." Rhonda urges me to hear her out.

"Why help me now after setting me up?" I question looking for holes in Rhonda's story.

"Honestly, I thought I was evaluating the Jason James Coldburn I was sent to Atlanta, Ga. with while he supposedly waited for you to find him." Rhonda says shamefully turning her head away from me so I can't look her in the eyes. "When we got back here to Las Vegas, I accidentally stumbled over top secret files on the Diablo Masquerade project. I learned you were the real Jason James Coldburn. I also found out I was deceived big time.

"Wow, just when you think you know a guy he pulls a fucking on you behind your back; lies to you. Who knew?" I chuckle sarcastically reducing the tension between us. "And, just how do you plan on helping me escape this Hell hole? I say facetiously not expecting an extravagant escape plan from Rhonda.

"I took the liberty of rewriting all the programs on the microchip that's gonna be placed into your internal computer. There are a few modifications I made to the programs that will benefit you. More importantly, Walter won't be able to manipulate or control your thoughts or actions through your internal computer." Rhonda says picking up a small plastic case containing the microchip and holding it where I can see it. "Walter told me to install this and prep you before I left work tonight so you were ready for the cloning process."

"And, what makes Walter so sure I won't try to escape once you put the microchip into my internal computer? I ask underhandedly checking Rhonda's sincerity in her story and testing her loyalty to Walter.

"He believes you'll be under his complete control. He also told me to install it while you were sedated that way you wouldn't know it was there until he activated it." Rhonda explains picking up a small surgical knife.

"Alright, then what?" I ask as Rhonda makes a small incision on my left temple and inserts the microchip.

"Powering systems back up. Full system reboot in ten minutes...." I hear a computerized voice in my head say.

"I am supposed to move you to the room across the hallway." Rhonda says plainly watching my small incision on my temple heal and vanish. "I can't openly help you escape. That would jeopardize my life."

"I can't blindly escape from a place I'm imprisoned in without a little more knowledge and help from you." I say boldly trying to feel out an unknown escape plan from Rhonda as she coerces me to lie down onto the table.

"I'm gonna wheel you across the hallway and lock the door. There's a note on the counter, more help above the cabinets. You have to trust me." Rhonda whispers wheeling me towards the door. "Now, lie still, don't move; don't make a sound. There are guards in the hallway."

Seconds later Rhonda wheels me outta the room and across the hallway to an adjacent room. I catch a quick glimpse down one direction of the hallway. At the far end several heavily armed soldiers guard that stairs. I make a mental note for future reference.

"Escape is impossible unless you can neutralize the power supply to the green micro gamma light machine located somewhere in lower levels of the facility." Rhonda whispers to me. "The hallway is swarming with heavily armed soldiers. Good luck, Kira." Rhonda says closing the door.

I wait a little while before I stand up and walk over to the counter finding a picture of a woman wearing an complete outfit with a sticky note with the word "touch" written on it. I touch the picture with my finger tips. My nude body quickly clothes itself in the exact same attire as the picture: tight, black faux, leather pants, a red and black velvety, long sleeved blouse, and calf high, black, leather boots with one inch heels.

"Sweet!" I sigh feeling around above the cabinet finding various items: a couple throwing knives, a small boom boom toy, an LED ring light, and a Japanese samurai sword.

I lay the items on the counter in front of me and look diligently for the note Rhonda left with my instructions on it. I find it, pick it up to read; not much is scribbled on it. I'm guessing it is short hand code.

"Vent. Down first, green light, stop; then all uphill. Clock ticking." I read silently in my head before looking up at a vent in the ceiling with a serrated grin.

"System online, fully operational. Processing information. All offensive and defensive programs running. Welcome back, Kira." I hear a computer simulated voice echo inside my head.

"Shit just got real." I say out loud looking back up at the vent above me widening my serrated grin.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • The Diablo Masquerade Pt. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds