• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Olympus has Fallen Ch. 06

Olympus has Fallen Ch. 06

12

"Helen, you are really pushing your luck!" Andromeda cried as she watched her gorgeous friend climb up and begin to lounge on Persephone's throne. "You really don't want to Hades or Persephone to come in here and catch you do you?"

Stretching her feet out, Helen winked as she ran he bare toes over the soft ermine covered cushion and leaned back against the cold ivory armrest. The throne was enormous, and Helen was dwarfed by the enormity of the royal seat of power of the kingdom of the underworld. As Queen, Persephone and her husband held court in this reception hall, just one of thousands of such rooms in their enormous palace. Helen did not appear overly concerned about being caught since for the past few hours the royal couple had been deliciously occupied in their bedroom.

Persephone had instantly taken her husband to bed for another long teasing session once she had returned from Olympus, and their absence had made the palace unusually quiet. Binding his arms and legs to their bed, she was quite content as she lowered her dripping cooch onto his eager mouth for a long awaited face sitting. Not wanting to be disturbed, Hades had made sure to triple lock the door, leaving only Helen, Andromeda, Cassandra and Charon in the cavernous reception hall. Helen, being the naturally assertive of the three beauties, loved the freedom this gave her and for the time being she felt she had the run of the place.

"Don't be such a fusspot, Andromeda." Helen snapped back. "You know old Persephone is riding Hades good and hard right now and won't be finished with her face rodeo for months!" Grinning she added "You saw she had the shackles of Hercules with her when she returned. No doubt she has put them to good use and has the Lord of the Dead bound up tight and quite busy right now with his long purple tongue slaving away on her body right now. Remember, the last time they were fucking it went on for months so I think we are free now from any sudden interference as she has only been in there with him for a few hours."

"Yeah, but come on girl!" Cassandra added. "You really are lucky that she was not pissed that you stole Archimedes chastity belt key last spring. Even though Persephone is no doubt quite occupied, you really don't want her coming in here and finding you sitting on her throne! She may be beautiful and kind, but I hear her vengeance is swift and ferocious. You should quit while you are ahead."

Hearing this, Helen lifted the key out of her cleavage and began dangling it in front of her face. Watching it glint in the dim light of the underworld, she felt a blush of hot nectar flow through her pussy. The thought of the handsome genius all bottled up with lust and desire back in the land of the living with no hope of getting off without it sending tingles through her crotch.

Ignoring the admonition, Helen said "Yes... But don't you wonder how poor Archimedes is getting along without this? I bet he is getting quite desperate about now." Cackling as her imagination caught fire with the image of a horny, desperate Archimedes pitifully begging for release, her laughter subsided into a sexy giggle as she watched it swing back and forth before her eyes.

"You really are quite the mean bitch Helen," Andromeda said as she suppressed her own laugh. "But, you might as well enjoy the key while you still have it. You heard Queen Persephone say she was taking it back with her in the spring so your little game will be over soon enough and Archimedes will earn his well-deserved release."

"Yes, such a pity" Helen said with a long sigh. "I would have that delicious boy do all sorts of service to my body before I allowed those big juicy balls to empty." Sighing, she stared up at the ceiling and said "I think it would be much better if I were queen don't you? Persephone is being far too lenient with Archimedes."

"Lenient!" Cassandra interrupted. "What are you talking about? He was nothing but nice to all of us and you especially! His release was part of his reward for his service to Hades, which he performed beyond anything anyone could have expected. Don't you remember how he helped punish Tantalus for raping you? Don't you remember his devotion to us all, dutifully worshipping our bodies and making us feel alive for the first time in centuries? If anything, it is he who should be begged to be lenient on you for tricking him!"

"See Cassandra" Helen smirked. "This is an example of why I would be a good queen and you would not. I know Archimedes is a genius and was nothing but kind to all of us, especially to our pussies if I remember correctly, with that big, talented tongue of his." Pausing as thoughts of him slaving away in her lap flittered through her mind she shook her head clear and continued. "But, because he is a genius, in fact, a super-genius, he should never have allowed himself to be tricked by me in the first place. You see, a man like Archimedes needs to be pushed so that he can reach his natural extremes of excellence. He really was such a fool to fall for the old key switcheroo I worked on him, and for that he needs to be punished."

"You really are one cruel bitch, Helen," Andromeda said with a laugh. "Zeus forbid, I can only imagine what kind of monster you would be if you actually were the Queen of the dead."

Sitting up straight on the throne, Helen laughed again as she lifted her beautiful face high in the air in a mock regal gesture. "Oh, I think I would be the most beautiful Goddess of all if I were Queen. You know, I was quite the queen when I was living, so why should I not still be a Queen now that I am dead."

"Lords of Chaos help us from that dreadful fate!" Cassandra interrupted her friend with a laugh. "You would be a horrible queen. Thank Mother Gaia that that fate has not befallen us."

"Oh?" Helen cooed as she slunk back down on the chair and lifted her toes up into the air. Turning to Hades skeletal assistant she asked, "What do you think Charon? Do you think I would be a good Queen or a bad Queen of the Dead?"

"I think you should get off of Persephone's throne, that is what I think!" he snapped in irritation.

"Oh... you are no fun" she whined as she waved her hand dismissively at him. Winking over at her friends, she smirked and began crawling forward on the enormous throne as Charon watched her intensely. Pulling down the front of her gown she shimmied her shoulders back and forth, causing her tremendous breasts to sway seductively. "I bet you would worship me just the same if I were Queen, wouldn't you? I know your kind, Charon. You would be at my feet like a slave if I were queen and you would fucking love every second of it. In fact, the meaner I was to you the deeper your adoration would grow."

Gulping, Charon said nothing but the bulge in his long black robe told Helen what she wanted to know. She had his number in spade. Averting his eyes with great difficulty, he coughed and wandered to another corner of the hall in a pitiful attempt to stop staring at her gorgeous breasts.

"You know Helen, as the most beautiful woman on earth, you should try and use your beauty for good for a change," Cassandra added. "We have a good deal here, and Hades and Persephone have been very generous to us all, and to you specially..."

"And so was Archimedes!" Andromeda added.

"Yes, yes, I know... but as for Archimedes, you know how much I hate to share," Helen answered. "I loathe the thought of those living bitches up top enjoying my property..."

"Hey!" Andromeda interrupted with a snort. "He is not your property alone bitch! He was promised to all three of us. We just have to be patient. Time in the underworld is so long and life among the living is so short. He will be back with us before you know it."

Sighing, Helen glanced down at the key again before she stuffed it back into her cleavage and sat up. "I know, but I would much prefer him being my slave rather than we his. Just think of it, think of what we could get that poor boy to do to earn his release." Biting her pinky, she grinned as her mind filled with a stream of erotic images. "The possibilities are intoxicating. Mixing in his tremendous imagination coupled with that big brain of his, I bet he would send us all into an erotic orbit we would never escape if we commanded him."

"No doubt, but, you are not Queen!" Charon snapped.

"Well, not yet at least" she answered as she shot him a withering look. "But for now, at least while Persephone is occupied, someone needs to be in charge around here, and it might as well be me."

Rolling his eyes, Charon opened his mouth to object to her outrageous assertion but was distracted by Cerberus's barking outside of the main gate of the palace.

"And as your temporary queen," Helen jokingly commanded as she pointed towards the enormous black marble doors of the palace. "I command you to go quiet that naughty hound of hell. He is making such a racket I cannot hear myself think."

Laughing, Cassandra added, "You know Helen, you are quite the natural as queen. I bet you were a right royal bitch when you were living."

"Oh you know it!" she answered as she winked back. Pointing to her face she added "After all, it was this face that launched a thousand ships." Sighing she added "Frankly, that is the one thing I miss most about living, well, that and the feel of a good hot living cock plunging away between my thighs. I miss the royal life; the glamor, the servants, the pomp and circumstance of it all." Glancing over at Charon, who she caught leering at her cleavage again she snapped her fingers and pointed towards the door. "Did you not hear your queen Charon? Go quiet that dog!"

Gritting his teeth into his bony jaw, he spoke through his clenched mouth and said "I am going to check on Cerberus, but not just because you ordered it!"

Waving her hand dismissively, she smiled as she watched him walk towards the main doors of the reception hall. Seeing him angrily depart, she grinned as she could feel not just his rage but also his strong attraction to her. She loved teasing him and knew he had had the hots for her for years. This knowledge she took full advantage of and she adored seeing just how far she could push his envelope.

"See girls, that is how you become a true queen."

"What do you mean?" Cassandra asked.

"Charon may be the ferryman of the dead, but he is still a man, and just like all men they are not hard to control. He is ruled more by the bone in his lap than the bone in his head and if you want him to worship you, you just have to set some ground rules. I always say if you want to be treated like a queen, you need to act like one." Grinning as she reached over and poured herself a cup of wine from a side table, she added "Didn't you see how well he obeyed me? He both hates and loves the power I have over his mind."

"Well..., I think he was just doing his job," Andromeda answered as she shook her head and looked at Helen lounging so regally on the throne. "You really are an amazing girl. No one would ever accuse you of having a self-esteem problem!"

"Damn straight!" Helen quipped. "And mark my words. I will have that sack of bones worshipping my toes by the end of winter. I doubt we see Persephone before spring, so that gives me plenty of time. I saw his bony manhood waving at me under his robe, so he is halfway under my spell already."

"Well," Cassandra answered as she looked over at Andromeda. "You have to hand it to Helen. That girl has balls!"

Charon grimaced as he listened to their cackling from outside the reception hall as he walked towards the main door of the palace. He knew he should not allow Helen to act the way that she does, but damn, she was one sexy shade and he was just hopeless around her. Walking slowly down the main entrance hall, he frowned slightly as the yelps and growls of Cerberus grew louder with each step. As he grew closer, he discovered that added to the growls and barks were frantic scratches of his sharp paws on the marble gates.

"I am coming boy! Just wait a minute."

Reaching the main doors, each weighing thousands of tons and rising hundreds of feet into the air, his bony hand gripped the nob hard as he started to turn the lock. Turning it to the right, the barks and yelps of Cerberus grew louder and more frantic by the second, and as soon as the deadbolt dropped, the two doors suddenly burst open. Knocked to the floor by the unexpected blast, Charon looked up quickly into the doorway to try and figure out what had happened.

"What the..." Charon shrieked as a huge, clawed, black paw slammed down onto his jaw, instantly knocking him out.

"Too easy! Way way way too easy!" Anubis, the jackal-headed God of the Underworld, cackled as he lurched inside, followed by hundreds flying scorpions rushing forward into the palace. Looking down at Charon beneath his right foot, he shook his head in disgust. "You disappoint me, Charon. I never expected to actually have the palace of Hades opened up for my invasion!" Kicking the skull faced servant in the teeth, he laughed as he watched his jaw dislocate.

Screaming out to the Scorpions he yelled, "Destroy everything my pets! Egypt's revenge on Greece will run deep, even to their kingdom of the dead!"

Walking inside, Anubis felt his heart race as it all seemed far too simple and part of him feared it was a trap. Being tasked by Ammon Ra with an assault on the Greek Underworld he was astonished by the audacity of the plan but was compelled to obey. It all seemed so ill-conceived and driven by spite and he had argued forcefully against it. But, Ammon Ra, being the King of the Gods of Egypt demanded obedience and he had no choice but to move forward with the plans. Now having just waltzed into the palace of Hades with almost no resistance, he shook his head and laughed.

"Oh, Ammon Ra! You were so right. These Greeks are no match for us."

Turning to his right he watched in glee as thousands of fire scorpions buzzed through the dark, cavernous halls of Hades palace, the fire emitting from their throats setting everything ablaze. Curtains and marble statues burst into a bright orange glow as nothing was spared. Staring ahead, through a forest of dark purple columns, Anubis spied the great black doors to the throne room and smiled. Shrugging as he turned to his sidekick Sokaris, the hawk-headed God of funerary rites, he said, "So, what do you think? Should we risk moving forward for booty, or should we declare victory and go home?"

"I say we move forward Lord Anubis," Sokaris cawed. "So far, everything Ammon Ra prophesied has come to pass. Perhaps if we are lucky, we might even take the God Hades himself as a prisoner as it seems we have caught the Greeks completely off guard!"

"Now wouldn't that be something," Anubis growled as his jackal lips curled back and revealed his glistening white fangs. "Although..., I think I would much prefer to take that hottie Queen of his hostage rather than on Gloomy Gus. What was her name again, Pattuska, Persimmon, Paula..."

"Oh, you must mean Persephone!" Sokaris clarified. "Yeah! She's got some major primo jugs on her that I wouldn't mind snuggling my hungry beak on. I remember her well. We met a few years ago at some inter-deity conference, and wow! She had my cock crowing and at full attention in just five seconds. She is spectacularly beautiful if I remember..."

"Yes..., well, let's see how far we can push this. Who knows, this might just be our lucky day," Anubis answered as the two stepped forward and started to push open the doors to the throne room.

"Back so soon?" Helen asked as she heard the doors open. Peering down the gigantic hallway she could only make out dim figures in the doorway, but she assumed it was just Charon returning.

"Cerberus is quiet now, but what in the fuck is the rest of that racket. Come, Charon, come forward" she continued as she snickered and winked over at Andromeda and Cassandra. "Come explain your actions to your Queen. Beg my royal majesty for forgiveness and for the dereliction of your duty. Beg for my mercy on your knees at my feet."

Walking forward Anubis and Sokaris were silent as they strode up the dark hall. Coming closer and finally into the sight of the three women, Helen looked up and seeing it was not Charon yelled "And just who the fuck are you?"

Back in Athens, Archimedes screamed a command to his terrified slave as his mind reeled from being so violently shattered from a pleasant start. Having spent a spectacular evening with his perpetually aroused and deliciously naked slave girls, the morning had begun with such promise. Enjoying a naked cup of coffee with Diana, the chief of his slaves, they both had been witness to the beginning of the trouble from the balcony of his palace. Now that it was clear that a full-scale invasion was in progress, Archimedes lurched into commander mode and desperately shook the terrified girl as he tried to break her out of her terrified stupor.

"Go! Go and fetch the others now and hide in the cellar! GO NOW DIANA!"

"What-What the fuck is going on Lord Archimedes!" Diana screamed as she shook with terror but finally broke free of her paralysis. The terrible scene of mayhem and carnage playing out before them was shocking to comprehend and her mind was unable to grip what was actually happening.

His face dripping with sweat, he kissed her deeply before spinning her around back towards the doorway to his palace. "Just do as I say! Trust me, you all will be safe in the cellar." Scampering away, Diana shrieked as naked slaves all ran forward in terror, the explosions and the screams drifting up from the city having awakened them all.

Seeing them run towards the center of his palace and where the door to the cellar was placed, Archimedes sighed in relief. Now at least he knew that they would be safe.

"One problem at a time, one problem at a time!"

Spinning back around to look out over Athens, he felt his stomach drop and blood run cold from the sights that burned into his eyes. There, out in the harbor and rising one thousand feet into the air, was a creature beyond his most fantastic imagining. Stopping to rub his eyes as he tried to make sense of what his they were showing him, he intensely stared again.

The being resembled an elephant but was far larger than any that had ever existed on earth. Gigantic beyond comprehension, its tusks were the size of Triremes and each leg could be encircled by a hundred men locking arms. Blasting forth from its mountainous trunk he dropped to his knees as his ears almost burst from the drum splitting noise. Glancing over to his right, he watched his dishes and plates from his dining table instantly disintegrate from the shockwaves of the blast. Quickly thinking out a strategy to combat this auditory assault, he grabbed a used candle and broke off two pieces of wax and pushed them deep into his ears. This muffled the sound enough to allow him to withstand the noise, but still allowed him to hear the mayhem and madness that had descended on his beloved city.

Amazingly, the most incredible thing about this freakishly large colossus was not just its size, but the fact that on its back rose a fully armored Egyptian fortress. Replete with four stone towers along its perimeter, the attackers were able to rain down a hail of missiles onto the helpless population with no fear of being counter attacked. Feeling his palms sweat, he racked his brain for some sort of explanation for these calamities, but none were forthcoming. The fortress was fully manned, with thousands of soldiers manning the battlements, each effortlessly firing arrows into the panicked citizens on the streets below. As the elephant waded forward in the bay, huge waves now buffeted the shore from the wake created by the monster. As the surf hit the beach, it quickly turning barges into splinters and tossed around floating docks and warehouses like children's toys in the tub. Seeing the elephant raise its trunk again, he winced as he prepared for the earsplitting blast.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Olympus has Fallen Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds