• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • I Lost a Bet to My Friend

I Lost a Bet to My Friend

My eyes went a bit wide with excitement as the buzzer indicated the game was over. I looked to my side to see my Girlfriend Kiara, wearing only a T shirt and a thong that left little of her to the imagination. Kiara has a perfect body; she stands at 5'4 with long and strong legs that came from wide hips and an amazing firm ass from a lifetime of exercise in dance and gymnastics. She has a small waist, 34C perky tits and a gorgeous naturally pink lips. Her porcelain like skin is complemented by her emerald green eyes and long, brown hair to her ass.

Me and my friend Frank had made a bet, if golden state won I would get 100 dollars, and if the Cavaliers won, my girl Kiara would have to give Frank a blowjob.

He laughed in victory, smiling over at us from the other side of the couch. "Well Kiara, we lost." I announced to her, lightly patting her leg. "You know what you need to do." I said, as her pale face grew red and she stood up, walking over my victorious friend. She stood in front of him, his hands running up and down her exposed body, groping her ass, her tits through the thin material.

"Common, on your knees." Frank ordered.

I watch as the woman I love falls to her knees in front of him with a smile on her face. She's my slut, after all, always eager to follow orders. My girlfriends small hands quickly and eagerly work on his jean, pulling them to Grab his half hard cock. She looked up at me as she started to kiss his length.

I sat on the other side of the room, enjoyed what I saw. The woman who I want to marry moved her eyes up to Frank, she looked up at him as her small hand wrapped around his cock. Her lips take in the head as she begins to in unison just move her hand and head up and down his cock. "I'll have to bet more often." He said as leaned back, watching the slut carefully.

"Isn't she good?" I ask as I got a bit closer. My hand grabbed her hair as I slowly helped you move up and down the cock of my friend. My hand holding her as I make her fuck his cock with her lips.

"She's really good, dude." He assured me as I chuckled and watched her as I held her down, making his cock go down your throat.

"Play your card right and I might ask my little whore if she wants to suck your cock more often." I explain with a small smile on my lip as he nodded eagerly. She looked up at me, lust in her eyes as she enjoyed the taste of another man.

I stood up, coming over to stand behind my kneeled girlfriend. As always, she didn't lift her lips from a cock unless ordered too. I ran my hand up and down her hips, slowly lifting them up. Her lips would stay on the cock, but she would be sticking her ass out to me. Kiara kept her lips wrapped around the shaft, softly sucking and licking it. Meanwhile I grind against her ass, my hard cock marking through my pants, making sure she feels it. Frank held onto her hair casually, simply enjoying the subtle movement of her mouth because of the grinding.

My belt unbuckled, my pants drop down to my ankles. She could feel my hard cock grinding against her crotch through her thong. "Let me help you there." Frank said, grabbing the thong and pulling it to the side so that the head of my cock would easily and slowly slide into my bitch. When I pushed into her she moved forward, taking more of his cock into her mouth. I held onto her hips, slowly pushing against her and making her suck the cock of my friend at the same pace.

I smiled down at Kiara who was moaning around his cock. I spanked her ass, my hips moving faster and harder into her. By proxy she was sliding up and down, faster and harder on Frank's cock. We did that for a few minutes until I wanted to change it up. I laid myself down on the floor as Kiara quickly climbed onto my cock. She eagerly started to ride me as Frank stood next to her, holding into her hair as she looked up at him, riding me and hungrily sucking cock for me to watch.

Kiara slowed down on my cock, simply sitting on it so that she could focus on the man of the hour, the winner of the bet. Her lips easily glided up and down his shaft, her hands stroking him eagerly in unison. Eyes up on him she was clearly trying to make him cum and he looked pretty close. Soon she stopped moving her mouth, simply stroking his cock into her mouth as she easily took in every drop. She smiled up at him to show it to him and then simply let the cum ran down her chin and chest for her boyfriend to see. She began to eagerly bounce on his cock, after making his friend cum in her mouth.

Frank leaned back again on the couch, watching her cum coated body and tits bounce up and down my cock. She seemed eager, happy and pleased about the whole situation.

"I'm close." I announce, as she got off of me and began just as quickly suck me off into her mouth, this time showing both if us and the swallowing the second load in her mouth. Slowly she got up and laid back on the couch, where she'd spend the night until I have to carry her to our room.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • I Lost a Bet to My Friend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 731 milliseconds