• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Dirty Panties

Dirty Panties

"Wow" he gasped as she entered the room. Red always looks so sexy on her he thought as the bulge in his pants begin to grow.

"Do you like my outfit?" She playfully asked as she walked in the room wearing a red see thru teddy, garter belt, red stockings and a dirty red thong he had deposited his seed into many times.

"This thong very was crusty. You're a very naughty boy sniffing my dirty panties while you play with that cock I love so much." She seductively said.

She could see the outline of his hard cock straining to break free of his underwear. She wanted nothing more than to take it into her mouth, but he was going to have to wait for that she thought. She could feel the moistness growing between her legs, as her juices mixed with the juices he had left behind on her panties. A perfect mix of their passion, and she know he was dying to taste them.

He walked over to her, lightly running his fingertips down her back, tugging at the string of her thong popping out from between her cheeks.

"You're such a sexy goddess" he whispered in her ear before kissing the back of her neck. His hands trailed over her skin, causing a shiver of excitement to run through her. She could feel his hardness poking into her as he kissed and lightly nibbled on her neck.

"I can feel how excited you are" she said as she reached back to run her fingers down his side. The moistness between her legs was growing as she thought of his tongue lightly caressing her clit.

"Lay down on the bed" he commanded her. She could tell by his tone that he wanted her more than anything and nothing was going to stop him from having his way with her.

He straddled her on the bed, his manhood lightly pressing between her cheeks. He began to massage her shoulders, occasionally stopping to lightly kiss her neck and whisper his desire in her ear. He slowly worked his way down, pausing as his hands reached her beautiful butt. He lightly tugged on her thong, revealing in the way it cut between her cheeks.

He moved off of her and began to kiss and nibble he bum cheeks, first down one, then the other. His tongue snaked out between her cheeks, slipping under the string of her thong. He playfully tugged at it with his mouth, enjoying the sight of it slipping between her moist pussy lips.

"Mm mm" she moaned as his hands massaged first one cheek, then the other.

He ran his hands down her legs, caressing her inner thigh, yet being careful not to get to close to the growing mound of heat and moisture. He loved the feeling of the garter straps and stocking she was wearing, and allowed his finger tips to linger over them.

"I'm such a lucky man" he thought. She was always willing to fulfill his desires, knowing she would be rewarded twofold.

"Roll over" he stated, his desire to taste her becoming too much to bear.

She rolled over on the bed, spreading her legs in anticipation of what she knew was coming. He passionately kissed her, his hands caressing her ample breasts, pausing to lightly squeeze one nipple, then the other. He pulled her teddy down, exposing her breasts fully while he grabbed them in his hands, squeezing them firmly. He bent down to take a nipple in his mouth, running his tongue around it before lightly nibbling.

"My pussy is begging for your tongue" she said, "Please baby" she moaned, her desire becoming almost unbearable.

"Who I am to say no to such a sexy women" he said, running his hand lightly down her stomach and over her thong. "I can feel your excitement, I can't wait to taste your sweet juices"

"Our juices, there was a lot of your cum on them you naughty boy." she reminded him.

He laid between her legs, lightly running his tongue over her panties. Her wetness had mixed with the many loads of cum he had left behind. "Mm mm" he moaned, the ecstasy of tasting the mix of them running through his body.

"Lick that cum out of my dirty panties you naughty boy" she said, feeling his licks get faster and more passionate. He moved down to her wet hole, snaking his tongue under the thin strip, lightly probing her pussy. The taste of their juices made his already throbbing cock twitch even more, feeling like he was ready to explode.

His tongue reached up to her already inflamed clit, lightly going up one side then the other. He took her panties into his mouth, sucking their juices off as he pulled them to one side, giving him his first view of her sexy swollen pussy.

"LICK MY CLIT NOW!" she suddenly commanded, her desire boiling over. She grabbed his hair and jammed his face into her.

His tongue began to slowly run up and down her clit, pulling her hood back and lightly sucking it into his mouth. She began to moan in ecstasy as he first went up one side then the other, running his tongue down to slip inside of her lips before returning to her clit.

"Your tongue feels so good" she whispered in between her moans of pleasure. He began to lightly suck at her clit, giving it a little nibble. Her hips began to gyrate, as she pushed herself into his eager mouth, her fingers running through her hair.

His tongue began to focus on her clit, his licks becoming faster and more forceful. He knew she was close to the edge and it was only a matter of minutes before the waves of orgasm rippled through her body.

"Oh my god that feels so good" she said, her breathing rapid, as she grinded her pussy into his tongue.

"Mm mm" he moaned, loving every second of it. His cock was throbbing as he revealed in the taste of her sweet juices in his mouth and running down his chin.

"I'm going to cum" she said causing him to quicken his licks and press his face even further into her pussy as he felt the waves of pleasure erupt through her body. Her smell and juices were intoxicating as he laid his head on her thing as she slowly regained her breath.

His hand moved to cover her pussy with her thong, gently pushing it into her wet pussy, fully covering it in her sweet juices. He knew they would drive him mad the next time he was alone.

"Oh baby that was amazing" she moaned. She giggled as her raised his head to look at her, her juices all over his face, running down his chin. "I want to taste me on you" she said as she pulled him up into a long kiss, moaning as the taste of her pussy on his tongue entered her mouth.

"I see you liked that" she said as she motioned to his hard cock struggling to burst from his underwear. "Now it's my turn" she seductively said as she got up from the bed allowing him to get comfortable for the amazing blowjob he knew he was about to receive. "Don't get too excited" he thought, wanting to feel all of her pleasure holes.

He could see the thong sticking out between her bum cheeks in the mirror as she climbed onto the bed on her hands and knees, causing his already throbbing manhood to pulsate even more. Her voluptuous boobs hung down, nipples caressing his leg as she moved up to his crotch. Knowing this drove him wild, she allowed them to rub over his bulge as she moved up to deeply kiss him.

"I've been a naughty girl today" she seductively said, "I've been thinking about sucking your cock all day, I'm such a cock hungry slut." She said with a wink as she moved down to his crotch. She ran her fingers over the outline of his hardness, causing his hard cock to throb.

"Let's get these out of the way and see what we have here" she said as she pulled his underwear down. The head of his cock caught on the band, causing it to shake like a spring when it was released from its tight prison.

"That's what I've wanted" she said as she pulled his underwear off completely, her gazed focused on the stiff rod in front of her. He moaned in anticipation as her head bent toward his crotch, her tongue expertly running over first one then the other of his balls. She could tell he was turned on by how heavy and full they felt.

"Mm mm" she moaned as she sucked one into her mouth, her tongue running around it. She could feel his cock throbbing against the side of her head, as she gave the other one the same treatment. Her tongue darted down under his scrotum, lightly caressing the sensitive skin.

She looked up him as she ran her tongue over his balls and up his shift, giving the head a quick tickle on the way past. She knew he was dying for her to take his cock in her mouth, but she wasn't letting him get away that easy. Back she went to his balling, licking and sucking every inch of them while he moaned and bucked his hips in ecstasy.

"Please baby" he said between moans, wanting to feel her warm wet mouth around his throbbing member. "Show me what a cock hungry slut you are."

Without hesitation she gobbled his whole shaft into her mouth in one quick motion.

"Jesus Christ!" he said, waves of pleasure erupting from his groin. She let some of his shaft out of her mouth as she looked in his eyes and winked before again taking his cock fully into her mouth.

She began to slowly move up the shaft until just the head was in her mouth as she ran her tongue all over the bottom of it, knowing this drove him wild. "I love sucking your hard cock you naughty boy" she said between mouthfuls.

Her hand came up to his shaft, jerking it as her lips and tongue focused on the head. She moaned around his cock, telling him what a cock hungry slut she was and that she couldn't get enough of his swollen member. She could feel his balls tighten in her other hand. "I better slow down" she thought, or I won't get the fucking I want.

Letting his member go, she went back to his balls, her tongue daftly running all over them while her other hand went down to lightly caress his butthole. His hips bucked in pleasure as her finger twirled around his hole, gently pushing on it. She let the tip of one finger slightly enter him, causing him to moan in ecstasy. "You're such a dirty boy" she said around his balls in her mouth. "Roll over and stick your ass out for me"

She quickly pulled the lube and his favorite butt plug from the bedside drawer. He got on his knees and stick his ass in the air for her, trembling in anticipation of what he knew was coming. She squeezed the lube all over his hole, her finger working it in a bit at a time. She lubed up the butt plug and slowly eased the tip in as he moaned in pleasure.

"Relax" she said as she probed deeper with each thrust. She could feel him relax, allowing the plug to get deeper and deeper.

"Almost all the way" she said. He pushed back on it, the plug sliding deep into his ass until just the base was visible. "That's what I like to see" she said while she wiggled it around his tight hole. She slowly started to pull out a bit at a time as it stretched him out before making a popping sound as it came out.

Without hesitation she pushed it right back in to the hilt, and began to fuck him with it. Her other hand reached under to stroke his throbbing cock, causing him to moan and push back on it in ecstasy. She stopped after a few minutes, knowing if she keep it up he would blow. Not wanting to waste his cum on the sheets, she stopped with the plug deep in him.

"Get up and fuck me like the slut I am" she suddenly demanded, climbing onto the bed and sticking her ass up in the air. Her fingers were already caressing her wet swollen pussy in anticipation of his fat cock filling her up.

He got behind her and rubbed the head of his dick up & down her wet slit, covering it in her juices. He pushed just the tip in, teasing her. "Please" she moaned. Not being able to say no to his sexy goddess, he slowly pushed deeper into his pussy. He could feel her tight muscles grasping him, seeming to pull him even deeper until he was fully buried in the holiest of holes.

"Mm mm, that's good. Now Fuck Me!" she demanded and he was only happy to oblige. Slowly pulling out halfway, he began to slowly fuck her pussy with deep strokes, picking up speed with each thrust. Her hips gyrated, pushing back into his cock with every thrust.

Time seemed to stand still as they were lost in the ecstasy of each other. She could feel her juices running down her leg as his cock filled her holiest of holes. His hands grasped her hips as he thrust into her, completely enthralled in her.

She was on the edge of the bed, face buried into the sheets as she cried out in pleasure. His thrusts slowed & she knew where he was heading next. His hands spread her ass cheeks as he pulled out to rub his slick shaft over her asshole, coating it in her juices. He grabbed the bottle of lube, warming it up in his hands before slowly teasing her asshole with one finger. Her hand reached under to slowly start rubbing her swollen clit, as he buried two fingers into her hungry ass.

"I want your cock in my ass, you dirty man." She said, "Treat me like your little anal slut!" Always wanting to please, her pulled out his fingers and lined the head of his already slick cock up against her little starfish. He slowly pushed the head in, pausing to give her time to relax her muscles. "More" she moaned, pushing her ass into him.

"Jesus that ass feels amazing" he said as he buried his cock balls deep in her. Again he paused, letting her adjust to the fullness of his cock in her tight hole. He slowly began to thrust in and out, pausing to add a little more lube.

The hand rubbing her clit became faster as his thrusts became faster & more determined. He could feel her muscles clenching, as waves of pleasure rolled through her. "God don't stop, fuck my ass like the slut I am" she demanded. Her hand was furiously rubbing her clit and he knew she was going to cum again. Spreading her ass cheeks, he furiously fucked her tight hole, watching as his hard shaft plunged deep into her.

He could feel her orgasm roll through her, her asshole gripping his cock tightly, as her pussy muscles went crazy. He could hear her muffled screams as her fucked her harder and harder. Knowing he was not far behind her, he slowed his thrusts, until coming to a stop still buried deep in her. He paused, giving her a chance to regain her senses.

"God baby, that was amazing" she cooed. "My pleasure, milady" he chuckled.

He began to slowly thrust into her again. Face buried into the sheets, she reached back and spread her ass cheeks for him. She knew how much he enjoyed the view. "I want your hot cum in my ass" she said, knowing it turned him on. His thrusts got faster and faster and she knew it was only moments before his spunk exploded in her. He pulled his cock all the way out, her asshole still gaped open from the abuse it had taken. He quickly plunged back in, her open ass greedily taking his full length. "I'm gonna cum" he moaned as he quickly pulled his cock out of her. Again, her ass gaped open before him. He stroked his shaft, causing his cum to shoot out in ropey lengths, some going into her open asshole, some coating her cheeks & running down her pussy. "Oh my god" he said as he buried his cock fully into her one last time as his orgasm slowly subsided. Pulling out, her flopped on the bed next to her as she laid her head on his chest, both revealing in the post orgasm bliss.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Dirty Panties

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds