• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Olympus has Fallen Ch. 02

Olympus has Fallen Ch. 02

12

"Aphrodite!" Demetrius loudly wailed in yet another long pitiful moan, his violent screams piercing the silence of the crisp Solstice dawn. His body, still naked as it had been for centuries was slick with a thick covering of sweat. Staked to the ground, he bucked and shook like a wild man as his granite hard cock teetered right on the edge of his long-delayed orgasmic explosion. His back painfully arched upward, he thrust his locked cock wildly into the empty air, desperate for one last thrust into the Goddess to unleash his flood of spooge.

Bombarded with overwhelmingly pleasurable sensations rampaging through his body, his mind swirled in utter confusion as he tried to grasp what had just happened. His last memory was of being ridden to absolute bliss by the gorgeous Aphrodite grinding her beautiful nude body on top of him, taking his manhood fully into her warm wet womanhood. The hypnotic jiggling of her perfect breasts in his appreciative face had sent him into a trancelike state of utter contentment as his long denied wait appeared to be finally coming to an end. Only one stroke short of finally shooting his load, suddenly his entire world had been thrown into chaos. His poor addled brain, right on the edge of madness, could only moan now as images of his Goddess being ripped off of his cock at the moment of truth flashed through his mind.

Wailing out her name once more, he saw Ishtar appear in his mind's eye. Ferocious and beautiful as ever, the image of her glowing sword slicing through the air burned into his cortex forever. His mind becoming clearer, he then saw the flash of lightning appear in mid-air and the tear open up in the fabric of time. Unable to understand what his eyes had just witnessed, his tormented body could still feel the last remnants of the powerful hurricane winds that had lurched out of the void and ripped both Goddesses inside. Now as the last puff of the winds subsided, he looked down and saw that he remained bound, naked and still painfully denied on the deserted beach.

Minutes passed before the madness raging through his brain eventually subsided. Sighing in relief as his brain fever passed, he collapsed and fell back flat onto the cool sand. Shaking his head free from the mental fog, he sighed again as he looked down and saw that he remained shackled spread-eagle to the ground. Pulling his wrists tight, he grew hopeful as he felt the stakes start to slowly move in the sand. How many mornings over the last few hundred years had he woken up in just such a similar predicament; naked, hard and tied? He shuddered to guess, but he knew the number was large. Luckily for him this time, the vortex had sucked in tons of sand from the beach into its void, and thus had done much of his digging job for him. Slowly, deliberately and determined to break free, Demetrius gritted his teeth as he pulled hard against the bonds. His tight jaw loosened into a slight smile when he felt the chains begin to give way in the sand. Now he knew that shortly he would be able to bust out and then; well, he could not say what his next move should be. Surely there must be some answer for what he just witnessed, and then, sadly, his quest for release would begin anew, seemingly farther away than ever.

Looking up into the sky as he continued to rock back and forth, he turned to watch the sun just starting to rise over the Aegean. Feeling the warmth beam onto his face, his thoughts naturally drifted back to home. Being the first dawn after the winter solstice, throughout the whole Greek world happy families would be gathering to celebrate the return of the life-giving light. Each day now would be longer than the one before as the sun returned to light and nourish the earth. Thinking back on his own happy childhood memories of such times, he winced as the hazy faded images of his parents and siblings washed through his mind.

He knew they were all long dead now. How many years had it been since he had left? One hundred years, two hundred, five hundred; he could not know for sure any longer and he had long since stopped counting. His long immortal life was filled with far too many adventures cluttering his mind to keep close records of dates. Closing his eyes tightly, he put those sad thoughts away as he mustered up his final reserves of strength to yank himself free. There was no sense mourning the past, it was gone and buried. Only the future beckoned. Feeling the sand shift and then suddenly give way beneath his ankles and wrists, first his left arm broke free and then his right. Now sitting up, he quickly dug out his ankle restraints and stood up.

Stretching his arms up into the air, he heard his back pop as his muscles relaxed from their long sexual exertion with the Goddess. Looking down at his cock, harder and more erect than ever, he winced. Was this to be his fate now? At least before his perpetual nudity had not included a permanent woody. Now however, his penis quivered in the pre-dawn air as it throbbed and twitched in desperation for the final stroke from Aphrodite to release it, frozen forever right at the moment of ultimate relief.

"Damn it! If I had just had ten more seconds!" he cried as he looked down at his angry red member staring back up at him. Feeling the heat radiating off of his denied member like a furnace he groaned. "Don't worry little Demetrius! I promise we will find her."

Peering up the deserted beach, he glanced over his shoulder towards the rising sun and paused. Gazing through the glare he saw something unusual. Just emerging on the horizon, and just barely visible as it was obscured by the brightness of the new dawn. He saw black sails. Hundreds and hundreds of black sails stretching out for as far as he could see. Staring on in amazement at the growing horde of vessels heading towards the island, he jumped when he suddenly heard a blood-curdling screech echo from behind him. Looking backward towards the noise he witnessed a giant black mass swirling through the pink and purple sky. Cupping his eyes to focus his vision, he saw that along with the ships coming in from the east, now countless thousands of winged creatures were swarming up from the south. Feeling a twinge in his stomach, he knew that whatever these visions were, they were not harbingers of tidings of good joy.

As the twin menacing masses both approached, he jumped again as a loud boom erupted from behind him. Turning to look over his left shoulder, he saw a thick black cloud of smoke billowing up from somewhere in the interior of the island. Running towards the sound and the smoke, his skin tingled as every instinct inside him told him that something atrocious was now happening. Approaching an impossibly steep and imposing sand dune, he crouched down and stealthily crawled his way up to the top. Carefully lifting his head over the edge he saw the massive temple of Aphrodite in the center of the island. For just a second his mind went back to the last fateful time he was here, the beginning of his long blessing and curse. As his eyes emerged from the ridge of sand, they grew wide at the awful sight that greeted him. His eyes now wide, he cried out "Oh for fucks sake, what is this now!"

The temple, glorious and magnificent with its enormous columns of pink marble, topped off with a roof of pure gold, now was completely ablaze. The flying creatures were quite visible now and he felt even more sweat begin to run down his back as they came fully into view. Scorpions! Countless, innumerable black winged scorpions buzzed over the landscape, and to his horror, he saw one open its mouth and vomit forth a stream of fire onto the roof of the temple.

Lifting his eyes up to the sky, he prayed. "Oh beautiful and powerful Aphrodite, please give me strength!"

Perched safely behind the protective refuge of the sand dune, Demetrius watched helplessly as the winged monsters swooped down repeatedly and attacked the temple and all of the surrounding structures. The Priestesses were running wildly outside, valiant in their vain attempts to contain the fires but it was a hopeless task. The swarm was far too large and the beasts unremittingly relentless in their attacks. His mind a blur he tried to formulate some way of assisting the Priestesses in their struggle. Suddenly his body chilled as he felt a presence staring at him from behind. Getting up on his knees, but not turning around, he saw a large shadow fall on the sand from behind him. Balling his fists up tight, he leaped to his feet and spun around, ready to confront whatever it was that was stalking him.

Now face to face with the unseen menace, he felt his stomach drop. One of the scorpions had landed and with its large smooth black eyes it was watching him closely. Enormous, at least twelve feet long, its whole body was covered in shiny metallic looking black skin. Studying it closer as it approached, he saw that its wingspan was even larger with multiple rows of iridescent wings rapidly fluttering and emitting a sickeningly high pitched whine. Even more ominous to his predicament, its long tail now stood straight up, the shiny silver stinger at the tip quivering as it dripped its venom onto the ground.

"Ok Girl," he said soothingly. "Now, let's not be hasty." Glancing around him for a weapon, he saw a piece of driftwood sticking out of the sand. Slowly reaching down, he pulled it out quickly and waved it in the air. "Here girl. Here's a stick. Fetch? Want to play fetch?"

The insect stood silently before him but cocked its head as he waved the stick and appeared to start wagging its tail. Seeing the beast's reaction, Demetrius continued to wiggle the makeshift distraction as he tried to circle around the scorpion. "Good Girl. Good. Fetch. Let's play fetch now. Good Girl. Good good girl."

The scorpion mirrored his moves as he circled it, its stinger now shaking back and forth as it prepared to strike. Glancing down the dune towards the beach, Demetrius saw the long chains he had just escaped lying in the pile where he left them and smiled. Quickly thinking of a plan, he threw the stick to his right as he ran like hell towards his left. Distracted by the driftwood, the Scorpion quickly scampered across the sand towards it as Demetrius ran down the dune and grabbed the chains, rapidly forming them into a makeshift noose.

With his hands shaking, he just made the final loop as the Scorpion returned with the stick in its mouth. Dropping it onto the sand, Demetrius smiled as the scorpion picked it up.

"Good girl. That's a good Scorpion!" he said playfully. Waving the stick over his head, he quickly jumped out of the way as it lunged forward with its mouth open. In a quick maneuver, he slipped the makeshift knot over the Scorpion's neck and with all of his strength jammed the spike down into the ground, instantly lassoing the monster.

Now trapped, the Scorpion began bucking and kicking, its long tail jerking forward as it tried to plunge its stinger into Demetrius. Leaping out of the way, with another of the other chains, he lassoed the tail and staked it down as well. Now immobilized, the scorpion screeched and howled in fury as flames shot out of his jaws. Walking behind and staying out of the way of the torrent of fire shooting from its jaws, the still twitching stinger threatening to impale him at any second, he ran his hands over its armor-plated body.

Feeling the touch on her scales, the Scorpion instantly settled as it crumpled down onto the sand and quietly folded up her wings. "There we go, shhh. Not so ferocious after all are you?" he said sweetly as he studied the creature closely. "What are you doing this far north girl?" he asked, not expecting an answer. "You sure are a long way from Egypt." The creature made no response but did change its howling screech to a gentle purr as Demetrius's kind demeanor appeared to calm it. Turning now to go back up the dune and plan out a defense of Aphrodite's temple, he saw that the billowing smoke had grown in size and turned completely black now. Hearing the bonechilling screeches again, he looked up and saw the skies were filled with thousands of the other scorpions flying away. Their mission complete, the swarm shot high into the air and continued on northwards towards the mainland. Watching them depart, Demetrius called back to his captive as he watched it struggle to free itself and join the swarm.

"You need to stay here girl. I can't let you go just yet."

Scrambling back up to the top of the dune, Demetrius could see the whole island and the entire terrible scene was revealed. The former ornate glory of Aphrodite's Temple, a real wonder of the world, now lay in complete ruins. It's pink marble columns now charred black, its gold-shingled roof melted away, the sight of such wanton and senseless destruction caused an enormous twinge of grief rise up in his throat. In his gut, he feared that nothing so beautiful would ever be built again. Continuing to scope out the scene he watched the survivors of the attack meandering around the front courtyard. Weeping inconsolably in front of the ruined temple were the Priestesses of Aphrodite, all gorgeous beyond description, and all desperately trying to save what they could. The altar was completely destroyed, it's large metal basin warped and ruined beyond repair by the flames. More terrible still was the fate of the huge statue of the Goddess that once stood before the altar. It's formerly smooth alabaster skin, now cracked and charred by the conflagration, was a monument to the chaos that had just ensued. It's eyes of sapphire shattered into pieces under the intense heat of the flames; the former beauty of the image now stood as a mocking tribute to the ravages of the fire scorpions.

Rushing down the dune towards the weeping women, his still painfully erect cock bobbing in the breeze, Demetrius called out "Hey there! Is anyone hurt?"

Lygia, the high Priestess of Aphrodite, heard his cry and looked up in terror at the strange figure running towards her. Her mind already reeling with trying to grapple with the apocalyptic events of the day, she was instantly convinced that this unexpected visitor must be part of the larger assault. No man willingly came to the Island of Aphrodite, the price of eternal chastity and denial keeping all but the designated sacrificial slaves away.

Awoken from her slumbers by the sudden, unprovoked attack, her nerves were frayed since she also knew that she and the other acolytes of the Goddess were now completely defenseless. For centuries, no creature on earth would be foolish enough to attack the holy shrine of the Goddess of love. All would know that, beautiful though she may be, her revenge would be terrible and her appetite for spite insatiable. Now that her temple lay in ruins and the vast column of fire signifying devotions to Aphrodite had been snuffed out, all bets were off. Picking up a broken piece of statuary that had fallen from the temple, Lygia planted her feet firmly in the sand and defiantly lifted her makeshift weapon over her head.

"Come no closer fucker!" she shrieked as Demetrius came into clear view. "You will find no pillage here. We, the Priestesses of the glorious Goddess Aphrodite will defend ourselves to the death, so make your retreat now! We will not..., not..., uh..., oh..., oh my..."

As Demetrius ran closer, and she could at last see him ultimately revealed in full focus, her mind swirled as her threatening words degenerated into a word salad of girlish giggles and babbling.

He was the most magnificent man she had ever seen and instantly she knew that he was the most perfect male specimen to ever live on Earth. Painfully handsome, every ripple in his stomach, every curve and cut of his perfect chiseled chest screamed out for her body to worship. Topping it off was the magnificence swinging between his legs. Long, thick and obviously aroused to the point of insanity, his scorchingly hot member dangled and bobbed hypnotically in the air as tiny droplets of his essence dripped onto the sand. As high priestess to Aphrodite, Lygia was one of the most beautiful women on earth and thus quite used to be worshiped herself by countless horny men. Tall, curvy and painfully gorgeous, her large full breasts and long legs were the objects of countless male desire over her lifetime. Now however it was a man that was the object of her stupifying desire, and that was most unusual. Having never been more aroused by anything than the sight of Demetrius hard and naked, she dropped to her knees and tossed away her weapon as her hungry gaze locked in on her target. She wanted him. She wanted him more than life itself and she began moaning as she felt her pussy boil in anticipation of his manhood entering her very willing cave.

"Hey, well... There is no need for that!" Demetrius replied as he recognized the look of unbridled lust on her face. Being cursed with being the most desired man on earth was a gift, but without being able to release his own seed, it was also a major curse. The longing look of intense lust that gazed back at him through large brown eyes was a look he was quite familiar with. Stopping her before she was able to squat down, he gently pulled her up to her feet. Now standing tall, her fully erect nipples appeared as if they would slice through her diaphanous purple silk gown at any second.

Lygia swallowed hard to control the boiling rage in her pussy but was able to regain her composure and resume her duties as leader of the island and the temple.

"Who are you?" she asked as she tried hard not to look at his nude body, every glance sending shivers of burning lust up her spine.

"My name is Demetrius."

"Are you part of the attack on our Goddess's temple? Despite your beauty boy, I and my fellow acolytes will defend this shrine to the death and will think nothing of killing you, despite your hotness."

As she spoke several of the other women emerged from the desolated ruins of the temple, their gowns shredded and still smoldering from the Fire Scorpion attack. Seeing their leader talking with a strange, handsome man, they all ran over to investigate. They, like Lygia, all reacted to Demetrius the same was as she had, and also like Lygia, they all were stunning in the extreme.

Lifting his hand up, Demetrius smiled warmly. "Trust me, dear Priestess, I am certainly not part of an attack on the Temple to the most glorious Goddess Aphrodite. In fact, I am like you actually. I am a purely devoted slave to the Goddess and want to find out what is going on here just like you do." Glancing over to the right, he pointed at the remains of the altar and sighed. "Do you know if there is a supply of travertine marble on this island? I know that to restore this to its proper order, the altar must be constructed of pure pink travertine marble."

"My my," Lygia remarked as the other girls drew up in a circle around them. "You certainly do know quite a lot about this place." Putting her finger on her chin she added. "Which kind of makes me think you might be some sort of spy." Picking up her makeshift weapon again, she held it in her hand as she readied herself to pummel this enemy. "You have fucked up big boy! No man has ever come to this Island and left it! Only those chosen for the sacrifice of their male essence to the Goddess know about the altar, so it is obvious you are an enemy. How else could you know these things?"

Smirking, Demetrius said, "It is a very long story, but trust me, I know, and I am a friend, not an enemy." Seeing that he was now surrounded by the other Priestesses, he paused to muse at the irony. So close to finally releasing his curse, and now, like some angry jab in the eye by fate herself, he was surrounded by a plethora of untold female beauty with no way to fully enjoy it. Looking down at his cock, still rigid and primed to fire off with the slightest touch, he sighed. Shaking his head clear of these thoughts, he continued. "I am definitely no spy, but only want to help if I can. Like I asked before, do you know if anyone is hurt? I don't know what those Egyptian Scorpions wanted, but if there is an attack in progress, it is now apparent that it came from Egypt."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Olympus has Fallen Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 159 milliseconds