• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Curiosity Pt. 01

Curiosity Pt. 01

This is my first submission! Hope it is okay!

This is based on a true story with names and some details changed. This is part 1 of hopefully a story I can write out!

*****

CHAPTER 1: Q&A

My name is Todd. I am 5'8 Indian man. I am in college studying to go into the medical field. Every day, I commute to college, which is about a 40-minute drive from my house, which is tiring but I love the privacy of having my own room. I don't have many college friends because I am either in class or traveling or playing guitar at gigs. However, I keep a very close circle, a group of people in my life that I lean on. Natalie was one of them.

Natalie is also Indian and is 2 years older than me. Her family emigrated from India about 7 years ago. Her parents and my parents are great friends so I often spend time with her and her siblings. She has a great voice and loves to sing. We got pretty close during these times and became almost like a brother and sister, loving and caring for each other. We would share everything with each other. When her siblings moved out of the house, she felt alone, so many nights we would talk for hours on the phone. She is a curious girl and wants to know everything. As we got closer, the conversations became more sexual and intimate.

Natalie has a very beautiful, petite, 5'1 light brown body with silky black hair that flowed down to her shoulders. She has small breasts but her greatest asset is her perfectly shaped small bubble butt. Growing up, I never paid much attention to her ass, but as soon as I hit high school, I would always catch myself staring at it. She always wore tight pants that fit her curves so beautifully. Many times, I would see the outlines of her panties poking through pants made with thin material.

So as our conversations became more and more sexual, the more I continued to think of her in my fantasies. We told each other about our sexual history, how we were both virgins but have went to third base in our previous relationships. We always tried to keep a line between our conversations that is until last July.

Natalie and I were talking on the phone late at night as usual. She was telling me about the time she was giving her ex- boyfriend a blowjob. Her ex-boyfriend was a real d-bag. He never cared about her and all he wanted was to get into her pants. While she is telling me this, I find myself getting horny thinking about her naked body and how she is on her knees giving this loser a blowjob. But for some reason I blurted out and asked her,

"How big is he?"

She kind of paused for a second before she answered,

"I honestly am not sure Todd... I think he is 5 or 6 inches? But I have never really measured"

I didn't know what to say so I said, "Cool" and gave a small laugh. In my mind I was thinking "Crap, you just made this conversation so awkward". But then I was surprised when Natalie said,

"Todd, I know this is probably inappropriate but, how big are you?"

My dick became so hard once those words came out. My mind was racing because I was so excited. Not only can I proudly tell her how big I was, but also because she had crossed that line, now I can ask her questions about her body.

Confidently I said, "I am 9 inches."

"WHAT THE HELL?" Natalie yelled into the phone shocked at my reply. I knew she was surprised and curious. I just laughed it off and pretended it was no big deal to me, even though I was grinning wide.

We talked for a little bit longer on dick size. I knew for the rest of my life, she will look at me differently, and I was okay with that. I was waiting for the opportunity for me to ask her questions. So once it came, I asked said,

"Can I ask you a question, Natalie?

"Sure"

I wanted to start with a small question. I was afraid she would shut down if I went straight into asking about her pussy. So I asked,

"What size are your breasts?"

Natalie regretfully answered, "32 A"

I realized she was self conscious of her breasts, because they were small. But to me, I always enjoyed small-breasted girls.

I said, "Not every guy likes big breasts. I like breasts of all sizes!"

"You are lying!" She exclaimed

"Natalie, I never had much preference for breasts, as long as they got a butt." She laughed because she knew that she got a great one.

From there, our conversations kept going. We talked about cup size to bras, to underwear, thongs, lingerie, etc. She explained to me how she wore push up bras to help make her boobs and cleavage look bigger. I was in a state of bliss. Imagining she wore thongs was one thing, but actually knowing she does excited me. I could just picture it in my head, her lace thong hugging in between her plump butt cheeks.

We talked till about 2 a.m. until we both realized we need to go to sleep, so we said our goodnights and "I love you" and hung up the phone. She had work the next morning so I know she went to sleep, but I was way too excited. My cock was still hard. I didn't need any porn that night, all I thought about was Natalie, and before I knew it, cum was spraying out of me like someone opened up a shook can of soda. I cleaned it up and crawled back to bed. I've never slept that great in my entire life.

CHAPTER 2: FUN DURING CLASS

One of the reasons why Natalie and I got close was our love for music. I play many instruments, but my main instrument guitar. Natalie has a great voice and always enjoyed singing. So when she approached me to see if I could teach her guitar, I was honored and accepted. She told me that she would compensate me for my time. Even though I most likely knew it was going to be a dinner out or some financial gift, a part of me wished that she would give me what I really wanted, which was her.

So our first guitar lesson started in September. Natalie would come over to my house, usually no one was around, and would learn different chords and strumming patterns. She was always grateful that I would take time from my busy schedule and teach her. Most of the time, she would come over, looking beautiful like usual, borrow one of my guitars, and learn for about an hour or two before calling it a night due to her hands hurting. After the guitar lesson we would just hang around the house for a bit till she left. Before she would leave, Natalie would give me a big hug thanking me for everything. I honestly love those hugs. Her body would press against mine, where I can feel her tiny, firm breasts squish against my body. Pure bliss.

When I started the guitar lessons, I was always conscious to wear jeans just in case I got a boner while Natalie was there. But as each lesson passed, I noticed her outfits became more and more revealing, maybe because she was more comfortable around me. Her pants got tighter, shirts got looser. Every time she dropped her guitar pick on the ground, whenever she bends over to pick it up, I would see her lace bra hugging her small tits. I was jealous of my guitar, how it cradled right under her bosom. But as she got more comfortable around me, I also decided to be more comfortable around her, switching from jeans to thin, athletic shorts. It would excite me knowing every time I would bend over her to show her a chord fingering, my dick would lightly touch against her.

A couple days later, we were talking on the phone like usual. We basically took turns asking and answering questions about each other. If I asked her, she would answer and then I would the same question. Then she would ask a question and then I would answer then ask her the same question. For example, I asked her,

"Do you have hair down there?" (Referring to her vagina)

She answered, "No, I clean shave down there. What about you Todd?"

"Yeah, just above my dick but not anywhere else."

Then she would ask me "What color is your dick?"

"Brown, well more light brown. Its darker than my skin buy its still light. What about you? What color is your vagina?"

"It is slightly darker than my regular skin color but barely. The inside is pink"

Each question allowed me to piece together what she looked like naked. Most of the time, I would lightly stroke my dick while she explained her body to me. I told her how I am circumcised, how wide my cock was, how the head of my cock was pretty big, while she told me how her areolas were penny sized, how her pussy lips were slightly puffy, and how her clitoris was visible. We started to run out of questions until Natalie asked me.

"Todd, do you masturbate?"

At the point in my life, I never told anyone I did. But I loved and trusted Natalie more than anyone. So I said yes, when hearing that she asked,

"What do you masturbate to?"

In my mind I was thinking of saying, "Natalie, honestly think of you most of the time" but I decided against it. So I told her I watch porn. She told me she masturbates but has never watched porn. Right then, a plan started to develop in my head. Next time Natalie came over, Ill pretend I have some lessons on the computer. When she opens it up, it will show a porno that I "accidently" forgot to exit out of after masturbating earlier.

The next day she came over for her guitar lesson and I decided to put my plan into action. I wore a really thin pair of shorts but no boxers. Natalie grabbed the guitar she uses for her lesson and begins to tune up. She was wearing yoga pants with a tight t-shirt hugging her lean body. I cued up my computer with one of my favorite online porn videos and was ready to go.

"Natalie, I found a great lesson earlier online that would help with your chords. Is that cool?"

"Yup that sounds great!"

"How about you fire the laptop up while I grab my guitar to show you how to fret the chords?"

She opened my laptop and from the corner of my eye, I watched, as her eyes grew wide.

"Todd?" she said hesitantly.

"Yes Natalie?" And then I pretended to be shocked at the porno on my computer.

"Natalie, I am so sorry! I forgot to exit out!"

"Its okay!" she said reassuringly as I smiled to myself. "Do you mind if I click play? I never watched a porno before."

"Okay..." I pretended to be willing, but in my mind I was thinking I should win an Oscar for my performance.

So I sat down right next to her and we watched it together. During the video, we didn't talk much, mainly because she was glued to the laptop. But I knew she noticed my cock getting hard underneath my shorts. I pretended to be fixated to the screen, but I noticed her slowly fondle her breasts and her breathing got heavy, while I rubbed the area of my shorts under my cock. By the end of the video, we both had the other hand rubbing against the other person's thigh.

We didn't have much of a guitar lesson that day. After a few chords, she left, not before giving me my usual hug, this time pressing her body against my hard cock. Even though we didn't go to that level, we definitely got closer than I could have imagined!

CHAPTER 3: SHOPPING

For the next month or so we would mostly only talk on the phone. There were a few guitar lessons here and there but because I got busy with school, I did not have much time during the day to teach. So during a break in my classes, we decided to grab some lunch and hang out one day. I went over to house a little early so ended up waiting a few minutes for her to get ready. When Natalie finally came down, I was taken away by how beautiful she is. She looked extremely cute in this grey knit sweater dress and black leggings. When she bended down to put on her boots, her dress rode up her body revealing the tight, skintight leggings. I felt my cock start to twitch at the sight.

We decided to go to a Thai place nearby her house.

After lunch, we went out the mall just to walk around and see if there were any sales. We looked like a couple, with her arm inside the crook of my arm as we walked past many stores. All of a sudden I felt her pull me towards her direction. One store had piqued her interest, Victoria Secret.

"Come on Todd! Lets go check it out!"

I followed her into the store slowly. Its not that I do not enjoy lingerie, it is just that I have never went inside the store by myself. It was definitely a sight, so many different colors and options. I knew my dick was getting hard, and I knew she knew it too.

"Hey Todd!"

"Yes?"

"What do you think about this one?" And she held up a pair of light pink lace cheekies.

"It looks nice," I said, imagining the panties hugging her butt. I just wanted to smack her ass, feeling it bounce back after every strike.

She smiled and continued to shop around the store. My dick was throbbing from all the excitement and it was hard to stand there next to her, so I pretended to get a phone call and walked outside. She came out of the store about 5 minutes later with a bag.

"Hey there! What did you buy?" I curiously asked.

She winked at me and walked towards the car. I let out a chuckle and followed her to the car and drove her back to my place. We decided we would watch some TV or maybe see a movie on Demand. After watching random stuff for about 15 minutes, I casually asked her what she bought again. She thought for a second, and then she walked out the door. A few minutes later, she returns with the Victoria Secret bag.

"You want to take a look Todd?"

"HELL YES!" I shout out both excited and horny.

So I started to go through each item carefully, thinking how it would look on Natalie. She had bought a lace cheeky, a few thongs, a push up bra, and a babydoll. My mind was racing and she knew it.

"So Todd, which on is your favorite?"

"The cheeky", I said as I picked it up. "I love the feeling of the material, how its see-through, and.."

"And what?"

I took a breath and said, "And I think it would look great on you".

She was blushing and gave me a tight hug and said, "I love you Todd".

I squeezed her tightly and told her that I loved her too.

CHAPTER 4: CURIOUSITY PEAKS

The following week, Natalie came over again for a guitar lesson but something was different about her. She was wearing a tight, black spaghetti top and jeans. I could see parts of her turquoise bra sticking out from the straps. She seemed perplexed, like she had something on her mind.

I knew something was bothering her so I asked her, "Hey, what's up?"

The following question changed the dynamic of relationship.

"Todd, ... If I let you see me naked, will you let me see you naked? And maybe we can watch another porn video together and show each other how we masturbate?"

It took me a few seconds to understand what she asked. But I regained my composure and said, "Yes".

I quickly ran to get my laptop and placed it on the couch. We were both standing up breathing heavy and extremely horny.

She went first.

Slowly, Natalie grabbed the end of her top and pulled it over her head and tossed it to the ground. Her lace turquoise bra cupped her breasts tightly trying to provide the most cleavage possible. Then she unbuttoned her jeans and lowered the zipper. She turned around so that her back was facing me. While pulling down her jeans, she started to bend over exposing a matching lace cheeky clinging to her perfect round ass. I was in complete awe. She removed her jeans and turned around a few times to give me a full view of her in her lingerie.

"Todd, why don't you join me in your underwear?"

I stripped down to my boxers in less than 10 seconds. My bulge was straining against the material.

I was waiting for her to make the next move, but she was too nervous.

"Natalie, why don't you go behind the wall and we will both strip completely naked and we will both see each other at the same time?"

"Okay"

She went behind the wall. I took a deep breath and pulled down my boxers, to the delight of my dick, and waited.

"Natalie, are you ready?"

"Yes Todd, I am ready"

"Okay, on the count of three we both walk out."

I thought to myself, "Will she actually come out?" I cracked my knuckles and started to count.

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

And I closed my eyes, walked out a few steps, and then opened them.

In front of me, stood the most beautiful girl I have ever seen completely nude. Her black hair fell down to her bare shoulders. Underneath, her breasts looked like small mounds with her hard nipples poking through. As my eyes went down, I made my way down to her flat stomach and then below her hips. Her pussy was completely clean-shaven and looked so beautiful. It took all my will power not to reach out and touch it.

I looked up at her face and saw she was looking down. Her eyes were glued to my hard dick, while she licked her lips. She looked up and our eyes met.

She walked up to me pressing her naked body against mine and hugged me. My dick pushed up against her pussy. We stood like that for what felt like eternity, until I broke it off and kissed her on the lips. We stood there kissing, with our tongues dancing around in each other's mouth. I gave her one last peck on her forehead and lead her to the couch, holding her hand.

I pulled up one of my favorite sex scenes on my computer. It was a couple completely lost in each other, making love. We both sat down and started to watch. With our hands still holding on to each other, we used our opposite hands and started to touch ourselves. My left hand slowly stroked my cock, while her right hand played with her clit and started to rub the area.

We only watched a few minutes when I abruptly took my hand off my cock and closed the laptop, startling Natalie.

"Todd?"

"Natalie, I don't want to watch this." I looked into her eyes and said "I want to masturbate to the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. The girl that I love, the girl that loves me."

She smiled and this time she kissed me.

We both moved so that we were facing each other, with our backs against the armrests of the couch with our feet touching. We both pleasured ourselves, looking into each other's eyes, not once looking down.

My pace started to quicken. She switched from rubbing to fingering herself. I kept rubbing my cock up and down, with pre cum dribbling down. I could hear her breathing started to get heavier. The sound of her finger furiously moving in and out of her was getting louder and louder. She started to moan my name, which made my cock get even harder. We kept going until I heard,

"Todd, I am about to cum!"

I saw her eyes close, her back start to arch backwards. Her toes were curling up. All of a sudden she let out a load moan and came. Seeing her came, I felt my semen start to rise up.

"Natalie, I'm about to cum too", furiously rubbing my dick.

"Todd, WAIT!" She grabbed my free hand and pulled me up and said "Cum on me."

She did not need to ask me twice.

I blew my load all over her tiny tits and belly. She was coated with thick streams of cum.

Tired, I sat down and looked at her. She was smiling while her fingers rubbed my cum all over her tits.

Panting and exhausted, she mouthed the words "I love you" and kissed me before starting to get dressed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Curiosity Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 372 milliseconds