• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 104

Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 104

12

Circe sighed as she lounged on her beach and looked at her guests. At her feet lay the still snoozing and incredibly handsome Orion, his head cradled on the lightly heaving chest of Pegasus whose wings had crossed over his chest like a blanket while the frozen marble form of Artemis glared silently above them. Drinking another large gulp of her wine, she grinned as she felt herself leak more honey out of her cave. For years she had been mostly alone on her island and had largely reconciled to her solitary state, but the sudden appearance of Demetrius and Orion had reawakened her natural feminine desires and for the first time in centuries she felt the painful twinge of loneliness. Still recovering from the spectacularly arousing procedure she had performed on Demetrius, the elixir from his cure that had soaked into her skin still caused gallon after gallon of her own nectar to hose down her panties. Sighing again, she both welcomed and fought the burning lust that now coursed through her body. Drinking quietly in the dark, she grinned as the flickering light from her campfire danced its shadows over Orion's handsome face and her lust continued to grow at the sight.

Sensing he was being watched he awoke, and his eyes struggled to focus in the darkness on the beauty now watching over him. Sitting up on his elbows, he smiled as he saw what had awakened him.

"Good Morning!" He said and then looking up into the sky and seeing it still dark, he corrected himself. "Or should I say Good Night, Goddess."

Smirking she answered. "Well, it is almost morning. The new sun will dawn in just under an hour." Looking over at Pegasus and then back at Orion she continued. "I hope you two slept well. Your horse is definitely improving and she should be as good as new in just a few days." Pouring him a goblet of wine she passed it to him. "Here, drink with me. I hate drinking alone on the Solstice."

Yawning, Orion now sat completely up and his gaze settled back on Circe. She was truly stunning and to his chagrin he felt the familiar stirring in his locked balls as he drank in the vision of her gorgeous body wrapped so alluringly in her flowing gown of sea-foam green silk. Tall and delightfully curvy, her long silky black hair shimmered in the firelight as the burning aroused glare in her dark eyes caused little Orion to instantly twitch. Unashamedly he let his gaze lazily feast on her body, letting his eyes slowly wander up her long silky legs, over her full womanly hips, up the curve of her stomach towards her heavy hanging divine breasts. He knew it was hopeless to pursue her and his aching for her body was only a torment because of his sacrifice to Artemis, but desires cannot be so easily controlled and her beauty awoke his own natural instincts.

As he drank, he said nothing but the intensity of his stare on her body, and his obvious growing erection, clearly visible under his thin brown tunic, flattered Circe. Looking back at him she returned his intense stare, and being divine, she could read his thoughts perfectly, instantly learning everything about him. She saw his adventures in obtaining the fang of Ariadne, and his battle with the Furies. She knew about Grid and her rescue from the land of the North as well as his hilarious naked torment by his ex-girlfriend Pythia.

Looking deeper into his eyes she read his life story like a scroll being slowly opened up for her entertainment. She giggled as she watched his naked initiation into the "Priesthood" of Artemis and knowing that his orgasms and sexual pleasure were sealed off by such a powerful Goddess oddly made him even more attractive to her. Her attraction grew even deeper as she saw what his life had been before the fateful contest. His roguish and easy ways he had with women, his nights before Artemis had been nothing but an endless parade of delicious pussy that he feasted upon with great relish. The impossibly handsome and perpetually naked Demetrius may had gotten her sauce stirred up, but Orion truly brought her pot to a boil. He was so like Odysseus from so many years earlier, and this took her already burning lust and added fuel to the flames of her desire.

Glancing down at his throbbing cock now tenting his tunic lewdly, she giggled as she pointed at it with her big toe. "So Orion, is THAT for me?"

Looking down, Orion blushed slightly and winked as their eyes met. "Yes Goddess, it is. You are so absolutely gorgeous I certainly cannot help reacting to such beauty in the way any normal man would."

"Too Kind" she smirked as she took another long slurp from her goblet. "I bet you say that to ALL of the girls!"

His devilish wink back caused her to laugh. "Well Orion" she purred as she further stretched out her bare foot and now ran it up his calf. "You are going to be here for a some time while Pegasus recovers. So Perhaps..." As she spoke her toes moved farther and farther up his naked leg, the tent in his tunic now quivering as Orion could not keep from staring at her long luscious legs assaulting his body. Knowing he was bound to chastity, and perhaps out of a weird example of her taking revenge on her old lover Odysseus vicariously through Orion, her toes snaked up his tunic as she gripped his balls through the fabric and added teasingly. "But of course, these are all sealed up nice and tight by Artemis, locked away forever. Such a pity, such a pity and a sad sad waste...."

Orion was throbbing now, and to Circe's shock, he grabbed her ankle from her left foot and lifted it up to his mouth as he kissed his way up her sole. "It is a pity Goddess, a great pity. It is my tragic fate to go the rest of my life without ever again feeling the release of my seed. I will not lie to you, this is a great and terrible burden, especially when I am around a Goddess as lovely as you."

Listening intensely Circe blushed, thinking that maybe she had pushed him too far. Sensing his burning lust and knowing it could never release had inflamed her but now made her a bit sad. His next words however both shocked and delighted her.

"But just because I cannot have pleasure myself does not mean YOU can't. I receive pleasure from giving a Goddess like you joy. Please Goddess, please let me worship you. Let me work to relieve your loneliness." . Grinning, Circe looked him up and down, aroused but confused by his words. He had the same roguish charm as Odysseus had, but was very different. Odysseus was a selfish man, charming, handsome but terribly selfish. Orion had the same bad boy appeal, but seemed genuinely interested in putting her pleasure as a priority and the knowledge of this made her even wetter. Running her foot under the hem of his tunic, she gripped the edge with her toes. "Well then, I think that can be arranged. Now, stand up and let's get a good look at you. Your "Goddess" would like to fully inspect her handsome new devotee."

Raising his eyebrow Orion winked seductively as he stood up. As he reached his feet, now feeling much better from his nap, Circe spoke again.

"Now, STRIP! And to show your appreciation and devotion to your divinity, make it SEXY!"

Kicking off his sandals, Orion untied his belt and lifted his tunic over his head, standing before her in just a small loincloth. Circe purred her approval as she once again brought her feet up and began running her toes up his legs as she lounged on the ground beneath him. Reaching the strings on his loincloth, she gripped them with her toes and pulled them down to the ground, releasing his fully erect cock into the air. Seeing it glistening in the dark, the firelight flickered shadows over his member and she could see it throb and twitch in the gloom. Now growling, Circe said "Well now, I may just have to make you my High Priest now! Are you ready to worship in my temple?"

Laughing, Orion nodded and Circe snapped her fingers, causing her gown to dissolve and leaving her deliciously stark naked. Looking down at her lying on the beach, her voluptuous curvy womanly body alluringly displayed on the sand, Orion licked his lips and felt his balls vibrate. Dropping to his knees, he grabbed her left ankle again, and after kissing and sucking each of her toes he started his slow kissing Odyssey up her sole and over her calf. Circe purred appreciatively as he licked and suckled her flesh, running her hands through his hair as he nibbled on her inner thigh. It was obvious to her that Orion was a master with women, and as he teasingly worked his way up her body he proved it.

She moaned slightly as he giggled when he passed over her pussy and continued kissing his way up her body, his tongue licking a small circle around her navel. "PLEASE ORION!" she gasped, feeling embarrassed that he was making her so aroused, but the flood he was inspiring was too much to hold back and she flowed strong now like the Nile down her thigh. Reaching her full ripe breasts, he delicately cupped her right tit in his hands and lightly flicked the tip of her nipple with his tongue, teasing it to full erection before plunging it fully in his mouth to suckle. Repeating this to her left globe, he continued up her body as he kissed his way up to her neck.

Cradling her head in his hands, she moaned as she felt his hard cock smack up against her inner thigh as he stared down into her eyes intensely. Looking down into her dark eyes Orion felt himself grow even harder as he kissed her deeply, feeling her tongue wriggle in his mouth as her long denied passion was slowly unlocked. Lifting his head up, he winked as he began kissing his way back down her body, revisiting all of his stops on his journey down her writhing flesh. Finally reaching her pussy, already drenched and tingling, he paused. Looking back up at her from between her thighs, he winked as he gently parted her legs and lowered his head into her lap. Feeling his lips finally enclose around her hard throbbing love bud she moaned as her long sexual drought was finally broken by the hurricane he released in her womb, his face hosed down with a deluge of her honey. Circe sighed deeply as he expertly coaxed the first of many orgasms from her warm lonely pussy, his technique repeated many times as he ate her out repeatedly into the breaking Solstice dawn.

As dawn finally broke, far away on the Island of the Dead three lone figures stood on the barren shore and watched the slowly brightening skies. Hades, dressed in his finest dark purple silk toga stood alongside the skeletal and behooded Charon while at their feet sat the very excited and panting Cerberus, all three tongues hanging out as his giant tail thumped the earth. Hearing this, coupled with his increasingly loud yipping and whining, Hades stretched out his hand and began scratching the top of each of his heads. "What is it boy? Do you smell Mommy? Is she coming?"

Cerberus wagged his tail faster as he sniffed the air and pointed all three noses into the sky at a single lone form passing through the now pink skies. It was Persephone and she was just arriving from Olympus. Seeing her husband and dog waiting for her below made her smile, and landing lightly on the shore, she rushed into Hades arms and grasped her legs behind his ass as she covered her face in kisses. "Miss me?" she giggled as Hades returned her kisses and his large cock began to rise and rub against her silken gown.

Feeling the tip of his member smack up against her ass she giggled. Reaching back behind her, she felt his hardness under his toga with her hand as she leaned up towards his ear. Whispering she said "Yes I think someone missed me BIG!" Hades said nothing as his lust starved eyes gazed adoringly into his wife's face. He had been looking forward to this day for months and now that it was here he was speechless. Placing her down onto the sand, he ran his hand down the small of her back as they began to walk towards the entrance to the underworld.

Persephone knelt down and laughed as Cerberus playfully licked her face and whined, ecstatic that his mistress had returned. Charon looked down at the ground and blushed, not wanting to interfere in the happy couple's reunion and grinned when Persephone said it was good to see him too. Approaching the entrance of the cave, Persephone whispered into Hades ear again as she lifted up her bag. Reaching inside, she pulled out the shackles of Hercules and rattled them in the air. "See what I brought back! I think it is high time we put these to use again." Hades, seeing the shackles and imagining his gorgeous wife once again teasing and riding him for months on end smiled as he nodded vigorously.

Entering the grand hall of their underground palace, the entire retinue of the dead had assembled to welcome Persephone back home. Wiping a tear from her eye, she was moved by their devotion, and spying Helen, Andromeda and Cassandra all standing together she stopped. Whispering again into Hades ear, the great God of the underworld loudly yelled out after Persephone explained the trick Helen had pulled.

"No, she didn't!" Laughing extremely loudly he added. "Poor Archimedes! Well, spring will sadly be here soon enough and I am sure he will be glad to see you return to the overworld with his key."

Walking over to the three, Persephone approached them with a wry smile on her face. Reaching the three, she spoke. "Ladies, good to see you all are just a beautiful as ever." Bending down to Helen, she took her fingers and ran them up the chain of her necklace as she pulled the key up out of her cleavage. "Soooooooo, here it is! I figured you would keep it close." Glaring down into Helen's face she added "That was a pretty mean, yet very funny, trick you played on Archimedes. Now, when I go back in the spring I promised to take this key back, OK? And I do NOT want you pulling ANY more tricks, UNDERSTAND?"

Blushing, Helen looked down at the ground and nodded, her voice low and meek as she said she agreed. She was caught and she knew it, and despite loving the idea of Archimedes balls continuing to be filled and crazed with lust for her, she knew she would have to end the joke in the spring. Seeing Helen disturbed, Persephone snickered.

"Look Helen" the Goddess spoke. "I am not mad, really I am not. In fact, I thought it pretty funny, but I gave my solemn promise to bring the key back with me when I return. Now, you can still keep it this winter though, as I have to admit, it does make for quite a stunning necklace, but come spring, back it goes!"

Helen looked relieved and grinned as Persephone walked back to Hades and they quickly scampered off to their bedroom. As they walked down the dark halls, Persephone whistled as she twirled the shackles in her hand and she ran her hand over her husband's firm ass. All of her thoughts now were on sex and she was looking very much forward to chaining Hades down and mounting his worshipful face again. Reaching the door to their bedroom, the beautiful Persephone slipped inside as Hades looked back at Charon and winked.

"My wife and I may be a while, so make sure no one disturbs us!"

Nodding and smiling, Charon closed and locked the doors to the main hall, thus sealing Hades and Persephone's Apartment off from the rest of the palace. No one would dare enter this area of the underworld until Hades had emerged, none wanting to incur the wrath of the God by interrupting his coital fun.

Meanwhile back on the surface of the earth; Seers, Priests and Oracles of all stripes would point to the amazing visions they witnessed the night of the Solstice as obvious signs from heaven of the horrors to come. Looking up into the black late night sky, thousands of shooting stars were seen streaking across the Mediterranean from Mount Olympus towards Spain in a wild pyrotechnic display that none who saw would ever forget. Centuries would go by and bards would still write poems about the fires in the heavens on that fateful Solstice eve.

On the front lawn of the Grace's palace, Euphrosyne laughed as she watched the last of her party launch into the late night sky heading towards Montserrat. Clio's suggestion to move the festivities to her secret cave was pure genius, and when it was announced to the revelers, the reaction was explosive, all cheering and shrieking in delight as none wanted the evening to end so soon. Blindfolding each so as to keep her sanctuary secret, her two sisters and all of the Muses acted as seeing eye guides as Goddesses and Nymphs all flew into the air for the journey. Ganymede and Dionysus also were blindfolded, and in a delicious twist of humor, were tied together for the trip, each still desperately sucking on the horn of Keto as no winner had been declared yet. As they all raced west, long glowing streamers of flame trailed their bodies and lit up the dark sky.

Now temporarily alone, Euphrosyne went back out into her gardens and inhaled deeply. No night had ever been more enjoyable, and she swelled with pride at the obvious delight on the faces of the other Goddesses and Nymphs as each were having the time of their lives. Standing alone in her gardens, she smiled as the warm twinkling lights of the enormous tree lit the grounds and illuminated the object she wanted most to see.

There, still frozen and naked as ever, stood the marbleized Apollo, and for the first time in hours his body was not covered up in thirsty horny nymphs. Sauntering over to him, already feeling her panties grow wetter, she purred as looked him up and down.

"Sorry we couldn't take you with us Apollo. You were just far too heavy to make the journey." Now standing very close to him, the God could feel her hot breath blowing on his face and her slender teasing fingertips begin running down his chest and under his balls. If he were not frozen he would have grabbed her and thrown her to the ground, slamming his rock hard cock into her womanhood as he emptied his achingly full balls into her body. But of course, he was frozen and could do nothing but moan in stony frozen silence.

As she gazed at him hungrily, soaking herself in her own honey she knew he could feel everything she was doing to him and she spun around and pressed her delicious ass against hiss hard marble cock to add to his tease. "But don't worry Apollo, I won't leave you like this forever." Grinding her gorgeous bubble ass into him she cooed. "I definitely want to feel this monster inside me, filling me up, making me scream like a two denarii whore, but NOT tonight. When I come back in the morning, I will find a cure for this "curse" you inflicted on yourself, and if you are a GOOD boy, I may release you." Spinning back around, she gazed deeply into his white eyes and winked as she teasingly stroked him. "But only after I "punish" you a bit for wanting to freeze my sisters and I." Walking back out into her courtyard she looked back at Apollo and gushed as she imagined the poor God throbbing inside. Looking up into the night sky, now fully illuminated by the glowing streaks of her party goers racing towards her refuge, she launched herself and followed.

Hours later, right as dawn was breaking, she and her whole party all hovered over the frozen peaks of Montserrat and began to enter the cave. Plunging through the entrance, each removed their blindfold as they gasped in astonishment at the interior of the cavern. The sights of the glowing wisteria hanging from the ceiling and the scents of endless miles of flowers within sent all of the women wild with joy. The riotous party back on Olympus was nothing compared to what went on now inside the cave, free from the constraints of time, the party continued on and on for ages.

Months or perhaps even years later; Euphrosyne, Hera, Pethio and Amphrite were lounging naked in the warm pool, the warm sensual waters keeping their nude gorgeous bodies insanely and perpetually aroused as they chatted and exchanged tequila shots. All four were giggling as they continued to watch Ganymede and Dionysus, still locked in furious battle as they stood naked face to face, their bodies covered in dozens of over aroused Nymphs desperately trying to distract one of them to let loose of the horn clasped between their lips.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 104

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 597 milliseconds