• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Slaver's Girl Pt. 03

The Slaver's Girl Pt. 03

Falcon was leaning over the war table where a huge map of the territories of his tribe lands, the Rahsea, and the other neighboring tribes with their corresponding territories lay.

"How many men did we lose during the siege at Yelgen?" Falcon asked Monro.

"Only 500 men, M'Lord," His companion replied and set the figurines to layout the strategy that they had imposed during the attack.

"It was just as you planned, Falcon," Orko commented and continued, "Gavim and Meero severed the communications between Roth's generals and soldiers by taking down their couriers and messenger birds."

Thanos then tipped one of the red figurines over. "Orko and I had set our troops to attack the remainder of Roth's disoriented armies in the battlefield, thus minimizing casualties on our side. Monro and his men did the rest and cleaned out the capital, killing Roth."

Falcon nodded. "So Yelgen is truly ours?"

Monro shook his head. " Yes, M'Lord. But we were unable to capture Roth Balgruf's son, Akim. He was spirited away before we were able to reach Roth's castle."

"But we have the next best thing," said Gavim.

At that moment the door opened and Falcon looked ahead and saw Meero drag in a beautiful red-haired woman. Her dress looked worn out from the hard-ridden journey back to the capital of Rahsea but it was designed specifically for any woman born of nobility.

Meero walked towards Falcon so that he could get a better view of the lady. "This is Magda, Akim's twin sister."

Falcon smirked. "Ha! Roth's son must be a fucking coward to scurry away and leave his sister behind instead of defending his home"

The redhead looked into his eyes defiantly.

"If Akim were here, he would have cut your tongues out for your insults. I chose to stay behind to defend Yelgen and I was the one who persuaded Akim to escape. Father and I knew Akim's importance in keeping our lineage from being destroyed. I am a woman so I cannot carry the Balgruf name in the end and my father cannot claim the bastards that he sired to carry it on," she explained.

"Smart woman," Monro commented.

"Indeed," Thanos responded

"Now Lady Balgruf, I cannot guarantee that your temporary stay here at my castle will be an accommodating experience. So please tell us where Akim is and you will be treated well," Falcon asked politely.

Magda spat on his face,"I'd rather have my head on a spike than tell you were my brother is"

Falcon shook his head. "Such a shame. I had hoped that we would become friends." He then went to one of the end tables and grabbed a rag to wipe his face.

Falcon looked to Gavim, who met his gaze and immediately understood his signal.

Gavim quickly went over to the woman and slapped her face so hard to she fell down on the floor. Then he bound Magda's wrist with the belt of his tunic and carried her unconscious body on his shoulders.

"You know what to do. Don't leave any lasting marks. But if you do then place it somewhere undetectable," Falcon said to Gavim.

"When I'm done with her, maybe she'll even escort us to her brother," Gavim smiled evilly and turned to Orko. "Orko I will need your assistance"

Both men then went off to bring the girl to the dungeon while Falcon and the rest of his council waited for their progress.

*****

Magda slowly woke up to find herself hanging in some contraption. She was naked and her hands were bound together. The upper part of her body was bound to some sort of a back brace. Attached to the wall the handle hanging next to her must be thing that operates it.

"Welcome back, Lady Balgruf," The bearded one, she remembered whose name was Orko, called out to her.

She was so high up that her knees were the same level as Orko's face.

"Gavim here was asked by Falcon to retrieve the location of your brother," He said and pointed his thumb at the man who was looking at the array of usual torture items and some that were foreign to her.

"And why are you here?" She asked Orko in an indignant tone which immediately amused Orko given the fact she was hanging and awaiting Gavim's interrogation.

But he merely gave a light shrug before replying, "I am merely as an observer here, My Lady, and to ensure that Gavim doesn't take it too far."

"I promised Falcon that I will give him positive results," Gavim called out and turned to approach his captive with a paddle and a large steel rod that looked around 7 inches in total length with beads on it, starting with the smallest bead on the tip with a large 1-inch-wide ball at the end.

"I assure you that this man near you is not a mere observer, My Lady," he continued on with a grin on his face and proceeded to screw the rod onto the steel pole that was directly below her.

Orko crossed his arms and looked at Magda with an apologetic expression. "Gavim is a bit bitter about women, My Lady, so he is fond of giving them pain."

Gavim scoffed, "I simply enjoy giving pain and pleasure to sluts who do nothing more than cloud men's minds and distract us from more important matters"

"Not every woman is like your slut of an ex-wife, Gavim," his friend said to him.

"Aye, not every women wants to spread their legs at every man within the 6-mile radius," He agreed while he slathered the rod with some sort of oil. "Unfortunately, that doesn't stop me from enjoying what I do best. Well, that is if Lady Balgruf has decided to tell us where her brother is hiding." He said suggestively to his captive

Magda reigned in her fear and said nothing further.

She heard links and chains clanking and all of the sudden both her ankles were cuffed so that her legs were splayed wide open and directly under the beaded rod.

"Just a small preview of what's about to come, My Lady," Gavim teased and pulled the lever next to her and she was lowered slowly till her ass and pussy was aligned perfectly with Gavim and Orko's chests. As her pussy was about to make contact with the rod, Orko grabbed her ass, spread her butt cheeks open and positioned her anus over the first bead.

The first bead slid in without complications since it was well lubricated. Orko went in front of Magda and took a step back to admire the delicious view in front of him.

'Gavim certainly has a lot of creativity when it comes to interrogating prisoners', he mused to himself.

Magda bit her lip to keep herself from gasping at the penetration.

Grabbing the paddle, Gavim landed a soft but still painful strike on one of her butt cheeks.

Magda gasped in shock at the sudden pain.

"I was just testing out my new paddle. I wasn't even starting yet," Gavim sneered and stroked her other cheek with the wooden paddle, "Now I want you to count from 1 to 10 M'Lady and I hope that when I reach 10 strikes, you will be able to give us a bit more information"

"Start counting," Orko whispered to her and watched as Magda's eyes, that were once fierce with anger and resentment towards them turned into an expression of utter fear.

SLAP. "Ahhhh!" Magda screamed.

"I don't hear any counting Lady Balgruf!" Gavim goaded. SLAP

"ONE!" She hissed between her clenched teeth. SLAP. "Two". SLAP. "Three". SLAP. "FOUR". SLAP. "FIVE". SLAP. "Six". SLAP. "Seven". SLAP. "Eight". SLAP. "NINE".

SLAP. "TEN!"

By the end of the counting, Magda was panting hard.

Gavim took a step back and admired his creation. Both of Magda's cheeks were painted beautifully in red. "Are you ready to cooperate with us now, M'Lady?" He asked her but after a full minute she gave no response other than her ragged breathing.

He went to the table and grabbed the peppermint oil that he had hidden in the drawer and applied the rods generously with it.

Orko watched as Gavim applied the new oil and pulled the lever again. Two more beads slowly disappeared into Lady Balgruf's ass. He was not much into the fucked up preferences of his companion but he had to admit that he enjoyed seeing that redhead's face's mixed expression between pain and pleasure as her ass was being fed with those steel beads.

"I suggest that you start talking to us now," Gavim urged her as he continued to pull the lever and watched as another bead slid into her ass.

Magda groaned at the pain, the burning sensation of the beads and the peppermint oil "I don't know where he is!! He could be hiding anywhere, my family has many allies in the northern and southern regions so he must have taken refuge in any of those places!" She admitted.

"That is not what I want to hear," Gavim remarked and pulled the lever again closing his eyes at the sweet sounds of her groans and screams as the last of the beads slipped inside her.

"Start counting again, sweetheart" He finally said enjoying how she squirmed in defiance.

SLAP.

The paddle made contact with her flesh again and she screamed so hard that her sound bounced off the walls of the large dungeon.

"AGAIN, M'LADY!" Gavim shouted and paddled her at ass again.

SLAP "ONE!"

She didn't notice the tears that were streaming down her eyes as Gavim's strikes continued. She can do nothing but continue to count till - SLAP "TEN!!" She gasped

"Enough, Gavim." Orko warned Gavim, who only responded to him with a scoff, "I am not yet done here Orko, if you want to leave then be gone... " Gavim turned to look at his brother-in-arms and observed the raging hard-on that Orko was trying to hide in his breeches.

Gavim smirked, " But judging from the state of your cock, you've enjoyed it as much as I have." He moved to the front to face his captive, who was still panting hard.

She looked so beautiful and her pussy was in full display to them. He moved so close that his waist was perfectly aligned to hers. He could fuck her if he wanted at that moment but he decided to kneel and blow small puffs of air at her glistening pussy.

"I see you're enjoying yourself, Lady Balgruf," He teased her and proceeded to lick her inner thighs, he did so for a few minutes but his tongue never touched her pussy lips.

"I am NOT!" She said rebelliously but she groaned as he slid a finger inside her and continued to stroke her.

"Your mouth says no but your wet cunt is telling me a different story," he said to her in a mocked tone and slid another finger inside her and he watched as she kept shaking her head defiantly at his touch.

"Ohhhh!" she immediately said when she felt Gavim's other hand massaging her nipples until they turned hard at his touch. She stopped struggling and closed her eyes at the pleasure but to her dismay the delicious sensation was cut off when Gavim removed his fingers from her cunt and immediately stood up so that they were face to face.

He held out his wet fingers and held her gaze as he sucked her juices off his fingers.

"I can make you feel better Magda," he purred, "All you have to do is tell us where he is"

She bowed her head and gave a frustrated sigh, "I told you, I don't know where he is..."

With his fingers, he tipped her chin up so that he can look at her straight in the eyes, "DO NOT LIE TO ME, BITCH! I can sense it." He hissed at her and pulled her hair with his other hand to expose her neck.

She screamed some more when Gavim bit her neck and proceeded to pull down his breeches and thrust his already hard cock inside her. He fucked her so rough and hard that she continued to scream the entire time.

Orko continued to watch as Gavim and Magda for what seemed to be very long time.

"NO!!" Magda continued to shout again as Gavim's cock pumped into her pussy. She could feel his menace laced in his rough rhythm. "That's it! Scream for your brother! Maybe your screams will reach his ears and that would save us the effort in hunting him down!" He whispered in her ear while he continued to thrust his cock deep inside her cunt.

There was no other sound but the clanking of chains, the vicious slaps of flesh, and the ragged breathing of Gavim and Magda.

It finally ended when Gavim slowed his thrust and emptied his seed inside her pussy sliding his cock out with a satisfied grin watching as drips of their mixed cum flowed out her cunt.

"Are you ready for more, Lady Balgruf or are you so eager to be fucked next by Orko?" He gestured his thumb at his other companion and enjoyed the look of horror in Lady Balgruf's face.

"N-n-n-no!" She stammered and fresh new tears started to form in her eyes.

Gavim nodded, "Then I suggest that you cooperate with us. I shall inform Falcon and the others that you are not fit to join us today but you will be brought back to the war room tomorrow to be interviewed again about Akim's whereabouts. And I hope for your safety that you will give us the answers that we wanted." He grabbed a washcloth to clean his dick and he proceeded to pull up his breeches and turn to his companion.

"NOW I'm done with her," Gavim said to him.

Orko shook his head. "I still do not approve your methods, Gavim."

The other man only gave him a shrug, "Falcon and the rest of us thrived because of our versatility." He reasoned "You can extract her from that contraption and take her to one of the guest chambers. I was going to let you fuck her too" He teased and looked back at the pitiful state of the once proud Magda Balgruf. "But I don't want to ruin her that much. Akim might still want his sister intact." he continued on.

Orko proceeded to unscrew the rod and remove it from her ass continuing by removing her from the braces and binds.

He covered her with his cloak and carried her limp body in his arms.

"Are you okay?" He asked her softly.

She avoided his gaze, "I will live... I need a bath".

He nodded, "Of course. You don't need to be locked up in a dungeon cell like a prisoner. I promise you that you will be treated well if you answer what Falcon will ask you."

He started up the stairs and ignored the curious faces of some of the guards. He was sure that he heard the screams earlier and knew what had happened in Gavim's interrogation chamber. "I will take you to your room and I will order one of the handmaidens to bring your bath and leave you a dinner tray"

"Thank you," She replied, she shouldn't need to thank him for anything, but compared to what Gavim just did to her, this was way better. She closed her eyes for a moment as Orko carried her to her room not noticing as she slowly drifted out of consciousness.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Slaver's Girl Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds