• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 102

Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 102

12

Landing on the front lawn of the Grace's Palace, Pethio gasped. Her eyes wide open she could barely contain her delight as she looked at the amazing decorations on the manor house. In her eons of existence, she did not think she had ever seen anything more beautiful that the sights that filled her vision at that moment. Millions of twinkling glowing jewels framed the house and all of the windows, along with countless garlands of holly and pine hanging over every door. In the light snow that had just begun falling, and with the sun just now setting, the tiny lights reflected off of the white fresh blanket accumulating on the lawn and had an instant cheery effect on her.

Amphrite, having just landed herself was shocked to see Pethio had already arrived as she was notoriously known for always being late. Across the lawn an enormous crowd of Nymphs and Goddesses had all congregated, eagerly waiting for the doors to open and the party to begin. This was to be the celebration of all times and all were extremely excited to go inside and have the festivities begin.

Calling out to her friend from across the lawn Amphrite cried "Hey BEEYOTCH, you came early for once!"

Laughing, Pethio walked over and embraced her friend and winked. "It is nice to have a night out away from the boys don't you think?" As she spoke a devilish twinkle sparkled in her eye as she thought of Mercury and Pan, still bound and now both teased by her enchanted stockings and waiting desperately for her return.

Seeing the twinkle, Amphrite gave her a knowing wink back. "Yes, it is definitely good to have a night out with just us girls. I do hope Mercury is being properly "entertained" tonight while you are out."

"Oh definitely, and Pan too. MOST entertained I can assure you." Pethio giggled as she whispered their condition into Amphrite's ear.

"Holy Mother Gaia you are one evil BITCH!" Amphrite screamed as she laughed at their fates. "And well, let's just say I made sure old Fish Face wasn't bored either. In fact, I even promised to bring him to the party."

Raising her eyebrow Pethio was confused but curious. "And what did you mean by that?"

Whispering back, Amphrite explained and then opened her "purse" containing the horn of Keto. Pethio, seeing it laying on the velvet could barely contain her laughter as she looked at it twitching inside.

"So, you had Zeus enchant this so your husband's dick feels everything done to it? You are a fucking GENIUS Amphrite, a FUCKING GENIUS!!! Do you mind if I see it?"

Lifting it up, Amphrite handed it to her friend and winked as she passed her the horn. "Of course not! Old Poseidon always did have a "thing" for you after all!"

Holding it in her hand Pethio could not stop giggling as she saw the bolt of Zeus tied tightly around the middle of the long black monstrosity. "Still have him all bottled up I see!"

Amphrite grinned and nodded as Pethio continued to inspect the horn. "I think old Poseidon might have quite an interesting evening ahead of him." she purred as she rubbed the head of the horn down her red mink gown, giggling as she felt it twitch and quiver as the tickling soft fur gently teased the tip. Handing it back to Amphrite, Pethio winked and giggled as she imagined the screams of frustration no doubt bellowing from Poseidon's mouth back in his bedroom.

"By the way Pethio, your gown is STUNNING!" Amphrite gushed as Pethio returned the compliment and she replaced the horn into her purse. Closing the lock on the box she grinned. "I may let him out to play later!" she winked "But only if he is good."

As they both stood and chatted, the Goddesses saw Persephone and Hera walking up the hill looking equally dazzling in their own spectacular gowns. It was obvious that Euphrosyne's party had inspired every Goddess and Nymph to dress to the nines and seeing Amphrite and Pethio, the two Goddesses joined them.

"Well, here is the Honored woman of the hour!" Amphrite exclaimed as she hugged Persephone. "We all will miss you until spring, but it certainly looks like you are getting the send off of all send offs this year!"

Persephone laughed and said that if the inside of the Palace matched the outside, this feast would be the envy of the world. Grinning, she continued. "I will miss you all too, but to be honest, I miss Hades and can't wait to get my hands all over him."

"Ah, sweet marital love!" Amphrite joked as she elbowed Hera. "I bet that's not ALL she wants to get all over him."

Looking at Hera, she was surprised by the surprisingly serene look on her face, completely unlike her normal stiff regal visage. Having been orally serviced by Zeus for a million years inside the time bubble his oral ministrations had definitely sated her well, and she could not remove a perpetual knowing grin from her face. As they all chatted, suddenly an enormous fanfare of trumpets sounded and the doors to the palace flung open right as the last fading rays of the sun sunk beneath the horizon. There standing at the top of the stairs in the doorway was Euphrosyne and her two sisters, and a lovelier sight was never seen as all were dripping in jewels and wearing the most stunning gowns ever constructed. Stepping forward, Euphrosyne spoke to the huge crowd of anxious Nymphs and Goddesses, all quivering with excitement to come inside.

"Welcome Ladies, WELCOME!!!! Tonight is the Glorious Solstice and the time of year for delicious excess, insane celebration, oceans of wine and gluttonous feasting." Pointing to the crowd of Goddesses at the bottom of the hill she continued. "Our dearest Persephone will depart for the underworld tonight, only to return in Spring, and we shall send her off in style tonight!!! Come inside Ladies, and prepare yourselves for the evening of your lives!"

Amphrite laughed as she poked Persephone in the ribs. "You have to hand it to Euphrosyne, as she certainly knows how to give a party. I wonder how on earth she will top her Summer Feast?" Persephone shrugged but joined the others as they were swept up in the stampede of Nymphs and Goddesses rushing up the stairs.

Stepping inside, the four Goddesses jaws dropped open at the sights and smells and simultaneously all yelled "HOLY FUCK!". Never in the history of the Gods or of Man had such abundance and excess been displayed at once. The huge marble halls of the Grace's palace, beautiful under normal circumstances, was otherworldly in appearance now. With every surface dripping in glittering bejeweled glowing garlands, and the mouth watering scents and sights of the heaping displays of food arrayed on the dining room table, the four Goddesses could not believe their eyes. Constantly jostled by thousands of crazed Nymphs rushing into the palace, they stood dumbfounded and totally stunned by the display of insane excess in their vision. With their mouths watering suddenly Hera blinked twice as she saw Ganymede approach with a large tray of savory meats.

"Happy Solstice Beautiful Divine Majesties! Whose faces can win the hearts of any man, whose beauty melts the souls of all who view them, whose forms inflame the loins of..."

"GANYMEDE!" Hera laughed as she interrupted him. Looking his handsome, muscular and nearly naked body up and down, she licked her lips and smiled, while trying to fake a tone of anger. "I should be very PISSED at you right now!!!"

"Wha.., Divine Hera, Stupendous Queen of Heaven, Empress of.."

Holding her hand up to his mouth, her eyes continued to dart down his body as her other hand pointed at the room around them. "In all the thousands of years you have been in my service, you NEVER put on a display like this for my parties. I know your work, and this is the best you have ever done!"

Blushing, Ganymede looked down in pride at her words, but also in embarrassment at being displayed so scantily before her and the other Goddesses.

Reaching under his Mistletoe loincloth, Hera winked as she felt the cock leash attached. Turning to her friends she winked. "It seems that Euphrosyne certainly knows how to MOTIVATE him properly!!!"

Giggling; Pethio, Amphrite and Persephone all joined in and began running their hands over his chest and exposed ass cheeks. Pethio adding "No doubt Hera, perhaps when he is returned to you, you should continue his program of cock leashed motivation!"

Hearing this, Ganymede gulped but resumed his duties and made sure each Goddess received her hors d'ouevre. Struggling to maintain his composure as his body was inspected and stroked, he felt his mistletoe begin to quiver and drop a few berries to the ground as he started to become erect. Amphrite, chewing a large lamb leg in her mouth, mumbled with her mouth full. "I don't know about you girls, but I am ready to get my drink on!!!"

Hearing this, and wanting desperately to take the attention off of himself, Ganymede snapped his fingers. Instantly appearing now, with a huge amphora of wine and four goblets was the even more scantily clad Dionysus, his cock barely covered by his Mistletoe sock and his ass and hips completely exposed.

Seeing him approach caused a riot of hilarity to break out amongst the four Goddesses. "Holy SHIT Di-Di! Who knew you were such a hunk!" Amphrite screamed as she sauntered over to him and cupped his barely covered bulging balls while simultaneously taking a full goblet from his tray. "I would love to know how Euphrosyne got you into this delicious predicament" she continued as her free hand pinched his ass "But I DEFINITELY approve!"

His face completely red he said nothing but stood stoically quiet as his tray was emptied by the others. Hera, gulping down her wine fast, and handing her empty goblet to Dionysus shocked the other Goddesses when she said "Say Boys, is that MISTLETOE you are wearing?" Turning to her giggling companions, all loving this new more open and rowdy Hera, she continued. "You know what we do under the Mistletoe girls?"

All shrugging they began to howl as Hera squatted down and lifted up Ganymede's loincloth and placed a big wet kiss right on the tip of his cock, her lipstick ringing the head like a red moist branding mark. "We have to kiss whatever is under it!" Screaming in delight, Pethio eyed Dionysus lustily as she began to squat down to take her turn under the mistletoe.

Looking back at Hera, Pethio laughed. "This Solstice tradition I think I can definitely get my lips around!" Grinning, she looked up at Dionysus who only could blush as he nervously felt berries dropping to his feet from his small, and now straining, sock. Watching the beautiful Goddess at his feet, and then over at Ganymede, both Gods locked their desperate eyes. They each knew it was going to be a very long night.

As the party on Olympus went on into the night, the rest of the entire world also celebrated this most joyous of all holidays. In far away Asgard, Odin and his entourage feasted, preparing for the raid on Greece the next morning. Pissed that his son Thor and his friend Loki had still not returned, he was pleased that his wife Freya and her Valkyries were going to participate in the raid, their female fury equal in ferocity to his. Joking to the other male Gods, Odin laughed as he explained that Thor's absence only meant more pussy for all of them to enjoy.

In the skies over Egypt, Ammon-Ra consumed his entire body weight in lotus blossoms as he too celebrated the passing of the dying sun and the rising of the new. He and his entourage also prepared for the war that would begin in the morning and as his mouth enjoyed the burst of juice from another flower running down his chin, he smiled as he imagined the ruination and horror that would soon be released. Staring into the ferocious face of the jackal headed Anubis ripping into the flesh of a still living rabbit in his fangs, he smiled as he thought of the devastation the God of the Egyptian Underworld would wreck upon Greece along with the rest of his army.

Far to the east in the skies over Babylon, the Eastern Gods also celebrated the Solstice in an orgy of gluttony, sex and drunken revelry. Surrounded by the hammered pantheon of Babylon, the great God Marmaduk stewed, irritated that his headstrong and beautiful wife Ishtar continued to be absent and wishing to have her beautiful body next to his on this special night. Taking another swig of wine from his cup, he vowed to begin the search for his tardy bride in the morning. For months her desire to punish Aphrodite and Demetrius had gone from an obsession into a true unhealthy mania and he wished he could have stopped it before it got out of hand. He had used all of his charm to try and take her mind off of this idiotic quest of hers, even begging her on his knees not to go in search of the sword of Chronus, but nothing would dissuade her from her mission of vengeance. Now that she had missed the single most important feast of the year his patience was at an end.

As the Gods celebrated in heaven, man celebrated equally on earth, both King and Peasant alike. On the island of Argos celebrations also were well underway as the hour grew late. King Inachus, smiling happily as he sat in the main hall of his palace looked over at his lovely daughter Io, and her friend Callisto, who he had adopted as his own blood. Ever since Io's rescue and his restoration to the throne, he had known nothing but joy and now that it was the Solstice, he had wanted to go all out on this year's festivities. Wanting to make amends to Io for all of those years she suffered in the Harem, he knew that both she and Callisto loved a good show and this year he made sure the entertainment was as spectacular as their beauty.

At great expense the King had hired Homer, the most famous bard in all of Greece to provide entertainment for the Solstice feast. For hours as the wine flowed and beasts and fowl of all of his kingdom were devoured, Homer regaled the crowd with tale after tale of noble and grand adventures from the past. Songs of the fall of Troy and the endless travels of Odysseus were sung along with tales of the Gods. Zeus, Hera, Apollo, Dionysus, The Graces, all were included in delightful entertaining tales as their great deeds and horrific crimes were described and set to music. As the last vibration stilled from his Lyre, the crowd erupted in ecstatic ovation.

Applauding wildly with the crowd as he finished his last set, Io called out.

"Wonderful Homer, WONDERFUL!" she grinned as his tales thrilled and delighted her as well as the other guests. Looking over at her, Inachus was pleased as it was obvious Io was enjoying herself immensely, and he knew that the enormous fee he had paid to Homer was worth every drachma. As she continued to clap, she asked "Say, do have you a song about Demetrius? Surely the trials of that noble and handsome hero are worthy of your poetry and your delightful lyre. Do tell, whatever happened to him?"

Hearing Io ask about Demetrius, Callisto immediately perked up, her head slightly spinning from far too much drink. Adding her voice to the chorus she also yelled out. "Yes, whatever happened to Demetrius? Io would never have been returned to her father, nor I rescued from the curse of Artemis without him. Surely you, as the most famous seer and bard in all of Greece know of his fate!"

Smiling politely, Homer answered. "Noble Princess, I cannot say. His destiny is not yet fulfilled and his story not yet written. I sing mostly about what has occurred, not what will." Pointing to his blue cataract covered eyes he continued. "Fate has taken my human sight, but compensated me with the vision of prophecy. I can see the future, and the past, but when I glimpse into what will come, I do not always have power to observe what I wish, as the visions are random and often unclear. Ask me about what WAS glorious Princess, THAT I can sing about far more effectively and entertainingly than what WILL be."

Her grin disappearing, the drunken Io sank down onto her large silk pillow and sulked. She had often thought about Demetrius over the years as the memory of his body and the feel of his lips on her sex stirred many an erotic image in her mind on long lonely nights. Having Homer here had filled her with the hope of finally discovering whatever happened to her hunky savior. Callisto too was disappointed, as she also was very curious about the fate of her former lover, and she too frowned in disappointment. King Inachus, seeing his daughters so distraught grew irritated. The Solstice was meant to be a happy time, and as he paid for Homer's services for the entire evening, he intended on getting his monies worth and making his daughters happy.

"Hey now!" Inachus called out. "I paid for you to entertain us for the entire evening, and if my daughters wish a prophetic vision, than a PROPHETIC VISION they will have. Take your Lyre out and sing, blind bard, SING. Sing of things to come."

Homer, his face now grim spoke. "As you wish sire, as you wish. But before I begin, I must warn you. What I speak of and what I see I do not in control and my visions may not be what you want to hear. When I open my soul to receive the visions from the future, Chronus, Titan God of Time speaks through me. His words sometimes bring joy and sometimes bring grief this I cannot predict. Know that once I begin to oraculate, what I say cannot be unsaid."

The King, also feeling the effects of too much wine, simply waved his hand dismissively at the warning and commanded Homer to begin. Picking up his lyre, Homer walked into the center of the room in front of the dining couches of the party and stretched out his hands to his side. His sightless eyes rolling back into his head his face suddenly going stiff and grey, he began to sing as the sights of the future poured into his head like a raging river and he entered into his trance.

"Oh Mothers of Greece avert thine eyes from the tale I begin to tell

The sights I see would chill the bones of the burning hounds of Hell

From across the Sea and to the North and also from the east

Forces grow and powers form and growl like ravenous beasts

The temples grow silent the fires go out the world silent like the dead

No man alive will live to tell of the sights and horrors of dread

Great unknown Gods plot our doom in malice and delight

Our destiny sealed, the die is cast, our fate decided tonight

The mountains will shake, the plains will burn the cities all fall down

In oceans of blood and rivers of gore our innocent children drown

When the fires burn out and the smoke hath cleared and the sun returns from sleep

The piles of bones of the unmourned dead will form into innumerable heaps

The Gods will starve, their temples gone, their priests shall chant no more

No stone shall stand throughout the world to honor their tales of yore

The world will sink into the mud of crime, no man will trust his son

The sights I see are of a dark dark time, only horror and death will come"

Shaking his head clear, Homer's blind eyes dropped as he returned to normal, his trance now complete. Cupping his hand to his ear, he scoured the room for any sound, as the silence was deafening as the last note he had plucked stopped ringing. Not aware of what he had just said, only acting as a vehicle for the prophesy, he stood alone before the dumbstruck crowd, every mouth open in terror at his pronouncements.

"Was it something I said?"

Back on Olympus the Goddesses and Nymphs were going wild from the floor show performed by three of the Muses; Erato (Lyric Poetry), Euterepe (Song) and Terpischord (Dance) and a more entertaining piece had never been performed. Euphrosyne beamed in pride as her friends put on the show of their lives and completely entranced the entire room. Glancing over to a side table she waved as she saw Hera, Persephone, Amphrite and Pethio all sitting together and giving a standing ovation. The ecstatic grins of all of her guests made her glow as she knew that this party would never be topped ever again. Hera, having caught her eye, waved her over and she gladly approached.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 102

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds