• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 100

Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 100

12

As the bright rays of the sun streamed into Euphrosyne’s bedroom and illuminated her beautiful face, the gorgeous Goddess groaned and turned over in her great silk bed away from the dawn light. Slowly opening her bloodshot and incredibly hungover eyes, she pulled the covers up over her head and smacked her dry parched lips. Her voice croaking, she called out.

“Ganymede, COFFEE!!!”

Mere seconds later her ever harried servant scurried in, a large amphora of coffee already in his hand.

“Good Morning oh beautiful Goddess of the Dawn, Radiant divine spirit of the sun, Great Powerful Gorg..”

“Please Ganymede, MY HEAD!” she softly begged as she held her left palm up to her head and placed her right forefinger on his lips. “The girls and I got a bit rambunctious last night and stayed out WAY WAY WAAAY too late!” Drinking down the sweet dark elixir she sighed. Now refreshed by the rich black caffeinated goodness she purred. "OH that most definitely hits the spot. My mouth felt like Cerberus had taken a long nap on my tongue, and I certainly want to recover by TONIGHT!” Now sitting up fully in her bed she grinned as Ganymede stood before her.

"You didn’t seem too late to Dionysus or I Goddess. In fact, it was not late at all, actually quite early.” He answered.

“That’s what YOU think!” she winked as a glorious memory of her endless months in the cave flashed through her mind. Now sitting up straight and rejuvenated by the coffee, her mind was slowly beginning to clear. As she sat up recovering, delicious aromas and scents wafted into her room from the kitchen on the opposite end of the palace. Sweet fruit, warm spicy nutmeg, woodsy cinnamon and exotic clove smells flooded her room as preparations were well underway for the feast later that evening. Drinking the delicious aromas deeply into her nose, Euphrosyne sighed and glanced over to Ganymede in his short white tunic.

“The smells coming from the kitchen are unbelievably delightful Ganymede. I cannot WAIT until tonight. I am sure this party will be the best of all times.” Blushing he looked down as she continued to speak. "I am sorry my sisters and I did not get a chance to inspect your decorations last night as, well, let’s just say we were all quite “tired”. I do ask though that today you leave the silk sheet in place over the “statue” we brought back from Spain last night. I want the big unveiling of that masterpiece to be tonight in front of everyone.”

"Understood Glorious Mistress, whose beauty rivals the daffodil in spring, whose voice brings envy to the Robin in May, Whose face…”

“Ganymede!” Euphrosyne cried, Interrupting his long litany of accolades. Pausing to take another long sip of coffee, she eyed Ganymede and smirked. "Speaking of unveiling, while we were gone the Muses and my sisters all discussed you and Di-Di’s uniforms for the party in GREAT detail.“ As she spoke, the Goddess seductively poked her naked foot out from under her silk sheets and began running her toes up Ganymede’s bare thigh. Gulping, the poor God struggled to keep his natural male reaction in check as his tunic began to grow tight and obscenely tent, but it was no use. "Solstice is that special time of year for ALL sorts of packages to be unveiled, and as you know, I just LOVE unwrapping presents!” Giggling as she saw him losing the battle to control his erection, she continued. "I will send round your uniform for the party this afternoon. I have NO doubt it will add a very special holiday twist to the festivities. Now, if you don’t mind, I think I need more sleep. I will want to save up ALL of my strength for TONIGHT!”

With his waist bent forward and his face pink, Ganymede backed slowly out of the room. Euphrosyne once again had gotten him incredibly hard and he wished more than anything she would release his lock as the pressure in his balls was incredible. Smiling as she watched her throbbing servant exit, the beautiful Goddess slunk back down into her bed and dozed off, her face grinning as her nostrils continued to drink in the delicious odors of the feast being prepared.

Back in Vesuvius, Hephaestus bounded through his lava red empty halls towards his private chambers. His palace was empty as the fire nymphs were already off preparing for the party, and he was running as fast as he could with his great lame leg plodding down the stony floors. Tossing open the doors to his office, his face brightened as he saw Talos standing alone by the desk.

Tall, bronze and smiling, Talos stood with his hands clasped before him, a sheepish grin on his face. “Master and God, I have brought back the criminal Demetrius as you commanded!” his loud metallic voice boomed.

"Wonderful, ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!! Good work Talos, GOOD WORK! When it took so long for you to return I had given up hope of you ever finding him, but obviously I should have had more patience and faith.”

Talos said nothing but just bowed, kneeling on the floor as he lifted his palms up and opened them. There in the center of his enormous hand was Ares, still in Demetrius form. Curled up into a fetal position, he had worn himself out trying desperately to meditate in the proper manner to reconfigure himself into his normal God body, but it was no use. There was not enough time (needing a week of absolute silence and concentration to perform the ritual) and the constant jostling of Talos kept waking him.

Now open to the air, Ares stood up defiantly in the palm and scowled. This had gone on long enough he thought and when he saw Hephaestus he sighed in premature relief.

“Thank Mother Gaia it’s YOU Hephaestus! Maybe now we can clear this whole little misunderstanding up!”

“Bold little fucker, don’t you think?” Hephaestus grinned at Talos who nodded in agreement.

“Yes Master, he put up quite a violent struggle in my hand. You should have heard the unending stream of profanities coming from inside my caged palm.”

“It’s funny, normally when humans come face to face with a God, especially an ANGRY God who holds their fate in their hand, they are afraid. This little Demetrius here is obviously quite brave. No wonder Aphrodite wanted to fuck him.” Shaking his head and grinning he continued “She is such an airhead, and always drops her panties for such foolhardy bravado!”

Laughing now in Talos’s palm, Ares yelled. “Hey, and that is the funny thing about all this. I am NOT a human at all, I am a God just like YOU!”

Raising his eyebrow, Hephaestus looked back into Talos’s bronze face. “Are you sure you didn’t squeeze him to hard? I think this boy has gone a bit soft in the head.” Reaching into Talo’s metal hand, Hephaestus lifted Ares out and dangled him by his ankle. Looking into Ares eyes, he continued. “So, which God are you then? Are you Apollo? You certainly are handsome enough!”

Giggling Talos added. “Why so Low, Hephaestus. I bet he is actually Zeus! Just look at him, so powerful and strong, surely you hold the King of the Gods in your hand now. You should put him down so we can worship him immediately!”

Laughing, Hephaestus swung Ares back and forth between his fingers. “I think you are right Talos.” Mockingly speaking in a false reverential tone he continued. “Oh Glorious God of Heaven, King of the Sky, we your unworthy servants do beg thee forgiveness!”

With both God and Bronze Giant laughing and joking, Ares tried to concentrate on a plan as he swung helplessly in the air. Growing dizzy and sick as he swung, he yelled up to his tormentors. “LOOK Hephaestus I am not kidding; I really AM a God! I am not Apollo or Zeus, I am, uh, I am, er…”

Laying him down on his desk, Hephaestus glowered. “Ok little Demetrius, I will play this game if you want. After all, what the future has in store for you is pretty bleak, so I can indulge in a little final levity as an act of divine mercy. So tell me, which God ARE you then?”

Ares now drew a blank. If he said who he ACTUALLY was he would probably be even more fucked than he was as Demetrius. Having ferociously plowed Aphrodite’s furrowed fertile fields for centuries, and thus turning the lame Red God into a laughingstock cuckold, Ares had no doubt that the Red God would take FULL advantage of his current helpless human situation. On the other hand, If he did NOT convince Hephaestus he was a God in Demetrius disguise then no doubt the heavy hand of divine vengeance would be brought down onto his “human” head. Either way he was totally and completely screwed and he stumbled and stammered as he tried to think of a way out. Ares had many fine qualities, but a quick wit and strong imagination was not one of them.

Seeing “Demetrius” sputtering on the table caused Hephaestus to laugh out loud. “Man it is going to SUCK to be you! Look Demetrius, stop torturing yourself. No need to blurt out your real identity now, there will be plenty of time for that later. I am “SURE” you are a real God and it will come to you eventually who your identity is.” His jovial face suddenly turning stern, he continued. “After all, perhaps you lost your memory while you were FUCKING MY WIFE!!!!!”

“He he, Hephaestus, look, I, well, uh…,” Ares continued, his worry growing as he realized he was trapped. Looking into the fiery red eyes of Hephaestus glowering down on his naked body, he truly felt more helpless than ever. Tensing his muscles and going into a warlike stance, he braced himself for the worst. Although Terror surged through his blood, he did have one lingering hope. Despite his temporary human form, he still was an actual God underneath, and as one, he knew he could not be killed nor permanently changed by magic. He could feel pain of course, and that would suck, but surely he as God of War could suck it up and take it.

Ares figured Hephaestus would eventually grow bored tormenting his tiny victim and in time and he would be able to escape. Rationalizing further he thought; after all, just how bad could it be? His body had taken enormous helpings of pain in the past as countless heaps of his victims on innumerable fields of battle could attest. Surely Hephaestus’s ass whooping could not possibly be worse than his prior battles with the Giants or the Titans.

Seeing Ares stammer Talos giggled. “Hey, I think I just recognized him! I know who this weak, tiny dicked, human disguised God is! It must be ARES!!!”

Laughing hysterically at the joke Hephaestus agreed. “Talos, I think you are right.” Holding the tiny Ares by his ankle again and roughly hoisting him from the table, Hephaestus dangled the God in front of his eyes again and spun him around so he could fully observe. “Yes, ARES without a doubt. Just look at those puny balls and weak chest, and of course that pitiful limp cock. DEFINITELY ARES! Aphrodite, beautiful Goddess that she is, always had a weak spot for tiny dicked bullshit artists that she figured she could “heal” with the power of love.”

Talos continued to snicker as Hephaestus continued talking, now oddly spilling more personal information than he normally would feel comfortable with. “When I first confronted her about her dalliance with Ares she explained her mistake. Although she loves me, she feels sorry for poor Ares. You know how the Goddess of Love is, always bringing home hurt puppies or wounded doves as pets, and he was no different. She told me that the pitiful lovemaking the “so called” God of War called seduction only matched his ridiculous cowardice and continued humiliation on the field of battle in mockworthiness.”

Talos howled at these words as they confirmed a long held suspicion. Ares, although God of War, got his ass beaten quite often, which seemed completely at odds with his status as the divinity overseeing battle. He was the God of War, but even more so, he was the God of “running his mouth”. He had a notorious short fuse and the perfect ability to say the absolute wrong thing at the wrong time and these traits often caused major problems, the fight he started in Zeus’s war room being just the latest example.

As Hephaestus and his bronze servant chatted; joking and laughing about Ares laughable shortcomings, the ACTUAL Ares was fuming. Still dangling from the giant hand of the Red God, he finally could take no more. With his free foot, Ares kicked Hephaestus’s thumb hard and caused him to open his hand. Tumbling to the table, the now furious God spun around and yelled at both of his captors in a blind rage.

Still thinking they were talking to Demetrius, both Hephaestus and Talos were shocked by Ares words. His face glowing in hate and whole body trembling, he shook his tiny fist up at both of them and screamed.

“Listen you dried up old gimp, Aphrodite only agreed to marry you as a JOKE played on her by Zeus!!!! Tiny dick eh, you say I have a tiny dick! What do you call that limp red boiled pepper dangling between YOUR legs?! It is a wonder the Goddess of Love EVER comes to your bed, as the sight of you DISGUSTS HER!!!!”

Looking at one another in astonishment, Talos said. “Lord, I think Demetrius really does think he is ARES!!!! Perhaps I did squeeze him too hard in my hand.”

Scratching his chin and grinning, Hephaestus was still having fun with “Demetrius” and if the doomed human wanted to continue to pretend to be Ares, he was more than happy to go along. Looking down at the tiny screaming man on his desk, the God put his chin in his palm and sighed.

“I guess YOU told me didn’t you Ares!” he snickered, barely able to maintain the fiction. "So, since you are the God of War, go ahead, take your best shot! I am right here.”

The continued toying of Hephaestus and Talos only made Ares more furious as their laughter and his forced nudity and tiny size compared to theirs, made him feel small, helpless and weak, and these feelings were new to his experience. His fists closed tight and his whole body shaking, hate and anger bubbled and churned in his gut, slowly rising up his throat as his fury prepared to erupt.

At this point, Ares fate and destiny were not yet sealed. Hephaestus was of course angry about his wife taking a human lover and had full intentions of tormenting the paramour thoroughly. Despite his rage, he would have no doubt gotten bored eventually and Ares would have been able to finally take the time necessary to transform back into a God.

This was NOT to be the case now.

Ares, his voice loud and shrill now exploded in disgust and divine rage. “Hephaestus you are a fucking joke, a big red crippled FUCKING JOKE! You know what I like to do with your wife FUCKER? I love it when she pulls that curvy beautiful body up onto mine and dangles those gorgeous heavy hangers in my face!” Mimicking licking Aphrodite’s tit he continued “Mmmmmmm, I can JUST taste her skin now, smelling of Hyacinth and feeling like velvet against my hard flesh. And you know what we MOST like to do FUCKER, YOU BIG RED LIMP DICKED CRIPPLED MOTHERFUCKER? You know what I like to do when I am slamming my cock into her dripping tight honey cave as those babies flop around in my face?”

Now humping the empty air as he demonstrated, Ares continued his rant. “As I am filling her cooch with my spooge, I get off on hearing her laugh about how she finally is achieving an orgasm that her “husband” never could give her. After I fill her creme hole jammed full, we laugh about how she might let you take a taste of my filling later as she reluctantly relents to riding your fucking worthless crimson face!!! You like that FUCKER? You like it when your wife comes home and feeds her lover’s cum down your STUPID FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT PIEHOLE? I bet you get off on that I bet you….”

"ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!” Hephaestus shrieked as his fist swooped down and he grabbed Ares tightly in his hand. "This idiotic charade has gone on long enough!!!!!“ His face glowering he screamed "I was feeling beginning to feel bad about what I was going to do to you, but NOW!!!!! YOU EARNED THIS BOY!” Turning to Talos he yelled. "BRING IN THE DEVICE!!!“

Talos, nervous at witnessing his Master’s violent outburst scurried out the door and returned seconds later with Archimedes machine. Ares continued screed could be heard only as muffled rumbles in Hephaestus’s closed hand. Once the device was placed on the table, the God grinned as he slammed Ares into the device and clamped him in tight. His arms and legs spread wide, Ares was caught in a metal X and with the straps on his wrists, ankles and thighs he was completely immobilized. Completely stretched out, everything he had was dangling and exposed, and most ominously, his asshole was dangerously pulled wide open like a yawning cavern waiting to be filled. He could not move a muscle or see what was going on with the machine as he was held gapingly open and painfully tight in this humiliating squatting position. Struggling to close his legs and close his defenseless asshole, Ares continued to foolishly taunt the God as Hephaestus smiled at his captive now firmly encased in Archimedes’ machine.

"I hope you are comfy Demetrius!” Hephaestus laughed as he saw the tiny human struggle in his bonds. Reaching over to a switch on the side, he flicked the machine on and gears and wheels began grinding to life.

Ares, fool that he was, did not know what was happening and when a few seconds went by with no consequences he laughed. “Is that the best you can do FUCKER? Keep me bound up in this freaky chair, HA!!!! This is even more pitiful than that lifeless dick you torture your wife with BASTARD!!! I am sure Aphrodite will get a big laugh about your so called “revenge” when I have her gorgeous tit in my mo……… AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Hephaestus’s eyes lit up when Ares first scream echoed through the chambers. Below, in the “chair”, as its gears were grinding and wheels turning, a huge glowing red hot dildo relentlessly traveled upwards on a metal shaft, its pink helpless target wriggling helplessly and cluelessly above. Unaware until the very last second of his fate, Ares continued to taunt Hephaestus until his invective was cut short by his howling screams of pain.

As Ares now panted and barked, his ass filled to the max by the dildo hammering his prostrate, his cock now ridiculously hard and throbbing as his seed strained inside his locked balls, desperate to shoot as his anal cherry was nailed. Watching in complete delight, Hephaestus exploded in a shower of laughter. “You know “ARES” I think you are wrong about Aphrodite’s tits. Though spectacular and lovely, I always thought her rear was her best attribute, and the smooth feel of it in my hands turned me into an “ASS MAN” years ago. Now, with your new “treatment”, I bet I might turn you from a tit aficionado into a real Butt lover from so much anal attention and reflection”

As Ares was pegged repeated, his whole body tensed and spasming as it desperately tried to shoot, his sperm literally being hammered out of his testicles but dammed up by his “curse”, the pressure on Ares balls already was unbearable. Unable to rest or think, his whole world and all of his thoughts were now focused only on the combination of pain and pleasure rampaging through his ass, and with the block preventing his release, the War God could only groan. As his wail of pleasure pain grew louder and louder, his voice now sounding more like an animal rather than a man or God, Hephaestus smiled as Ares wailed. “You like it? You like having your hole filled so full and tight?” he giggled. Ares continued to grunt and moan as he desperately tried hard to close his eyes so he could begin meditating to turn back into a God, but waking every time the shaft penetrated his tortured body. Hephaestus, watching in growing amusement said “I am sure after a century or two of the dildo ravaging your hole you will be a REAL convert!!!”

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 100

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds